The Cuckold Mold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it too...don't you?" he asked softly from above, his body still looming over me like a statue. I looked up into Darren's eyes, and I felt myself almost faint.

"...open..." he whispered.

I then felt myself completely surrender in that moment, and opened my mouth. That smirk oozed onto his lips one more time, as he slid his fingers into my hair, and guided his cock to my lips. I could feel the tight and smooth skin of the head slide passed my lips, and slowly enter my mouth. The thickness of his shaft smoothly followed, as I could no longer fight my eyes from rolling back in ecstasy. His fingers gripped my hair and pulled my head forward, making sure every inch of his cock passed my lips. The taste was familiar, and reminded me of Katie. This thought resulted in a muffled moan escaping from me.

Darren began bucking his hips gently, his hand deep in my hair holding me firmly in place, feeding me every bit of him. This time I was fully aware of my arousal, as I could feel my own cock beginning to throb underneath me. I had tried so many times to ignore or resist the sensations, but at least in this moment, all I could focus on was sucking and tasting the throbbing member of my best friend. He had asked me rhetorically if I "wanted it too"...I did. As much as I didn't want to admit it or accept it, Darren had taken my girlfriend not once but twice in front of me, and was now not only taking me, but getting me to all but flat out admit that I wanted it. I had no idea if Katie had all along intended for things to turn out this way, but no matter what, there was no going back from here. As it stood here and now, Darren was in control, and I had no desire left in me to fight it.

I kept sucking eagerly as I lathered my tongue all over his shaft and its thick and firm head. The more of Katie I tasted on him, the more intoxicated I became. I began involuntarily moaning as he sped up his thrusts, and I knew what was bound to happen. My moans grew more desperate as I could hear Darren grunt and let out moans of his own, signaling he was enjoying how easily I was submitting to him. His thrusts became harder, to the point where his balls were beginning to smack up against my chin. The thought crossed my mind that letting him finish in me was a bridge too far, but that thought faded as quickly as it appeared. Darren took a tight grip of my hair, pulling on it hard, and bucked his hips and lower body into my face, his cock sliding in and out. I could feel his cock begin to stiffen tremendously in my mouth, and I knew it was time. There were no more thoughts in my mind, as I wrapped both of my hands around Darren's bare ass, taking hold of both cheeks. As I did so, just before closing my eyes, a satisfied grin spilled across his lips. He knew I no longer wanted it...I craved it. He curled his hips one last time, giving one last thrust deep into my mouth, let out a loud moan, and erupted into me.

"uggghhh" he moaned, the smile still across his face as he licked his lips and leaned his head back. My hands still held a tight grip on his ass as he pumped load after massive load into my mouth and down my throat. I felt the pumping of his shaft, so warm and rigid, emptying out every ounce of his seed inside of me. I moaned yet again, and Darren immediately slid both hands into my hair and bucked his hips and cock into me one final time, guaranteeing I took every last drop.

After Darren slowly slid his cock from my drooling lips, I glanced over to see Katie, still lying where she had been, a smirk still plastered on her face. None of us said a word as we gathered up our things, and exited from Darren's room. Darren offered to give her a ride home, and I didn't object. A drive home alone in order to collect myself and get a grip, was all I could think about.

In the weeks that followed, things sort of remained as they were. Katie and I had talked, but I hadn't had the courage to bring up the subject. Katie never mentioned it either. The way things were between us after everything, it was almost as if it hadn't happened at all.

Darren and I have hung out a few times since, though now he has been more blatant with his confidence, or what some might call arrogance. He has no problem asserting himself in situations with me now, whether it be arguments or general conversation, as he knows I've developed a tendency to fold in front of him. The feelings have gotten stronger since what happened, and the more Darren asserts himself over me, the more I seem to flush and give in.

He mentioned the other day that he and Katie had talked, and that they had both been thinking about having another threesome. He asked if I wanted to join. I nodded my head, and a familiar smirk washed across his lips.

12