The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

12.32pm

Paul was completely absorbed by his video game, blasting enemy soliders left and right, when suddenly he was interrupted by Bridget's voice.

"I guess it'll have to be you," she said, her voice sounded depressed and resigned.

"Huh?" blurted Paul in surprise, looking up from his game. The distraction caused his character to be shot and killed and he dropped the controller in annoyance.

"I've tried all my old boyfriends and they're all either away, changed numbers, married or even moved countries. I'll have to settle for you," Bridget didn't sound happy.

Paul's eyes went wide and his cock twitched inside his pants as he remembered what the old woman had said about the curse. Bridget drinking his cum? Every two hours! "Settle for me?" he murmured, raising an eyebrow. "Who says I'm even willing to help you out?"

Bridget sneered at his cheeky reply, "Oh please, you're gagging for it."

"Seems like you're the one who should be gagging," replied Paul, only pushing his luck because he knew she had no choice. "But sure, I guess I'll help you out."

"You're such a pervert," she snapped angrily. She hated this, but it seemed like her only option. The pain in her stomach and chest was worse than ever, almost unbearable. Anything, even the disgusting event that she was about to go through was better than that pain. This had better work!

Paul licked his lips, his cock was already semi-hard at the mere thought of what was to come. "So when do you want to do this?" he asked, tried to sound casual about it and hide his immense excitement. Bridget was still wearing the same pair of jeans and tight pink t-shirt, looking sexy as hell.

"Right now," she said. "Let's get this over with." Bridget decided she had to try the old woman's suggestion, if it didn't work it would be disgusting and humiliating, but the pain was getting unbearable and right now she was willing to take the risk. But every two hours? She pushed aside the worrying thought of what she would have to go through if the woman's cure did turn out to be real. Anyone other than Paul would have been better, but on such urgent notice she had no choice.

Paul stood up, suddenly a little nervous himself at the thought of actually going through with this. "So, um... how are we going to do this?"

Bridget looked around the room uncertainly, then sat down on a nearby chair. She looked distastefully at Paul's crotch. "I guess you, um, stroke it," she grimaced, looking rather sick at the thought, "and then, ah... I'll open my mouth." Bridget swallowed, describing the act seemed to make things even worse and she briefly wondered if she could even go through with it. "I'll, um, open my mouth and you can come straight in it."

Paul nodded and swallowed, staring at Bridget's perfect features and full red lips.

"But no touching me!" she warned him. "And try to make this quick."

Paul was trembling and he stood in front of his late father's ultra sexy girlfriend. He unzipped the fly of his pants and reached inside, pulling out his semi-erect cock. He could hardly believe what was happened. This absolutely gorgeous woman who hated his guts, but who he had lusted after for years was sitting right in front of him as he whipped out his cock and was about to jerk it right in front of her face.

"Oh, this is so gross!" complained Bridget, rolled her eyes as Paul pulled his cock out right in front of her. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with this.

Paul stared down at the beautiful blonde in front of him as she took his dick in his hand and began to stroke it in front of her face. The whole situation was such an incredible turn on that within a few strokes he was as hard as a rock. He glanced down at Bridget's full tits, swelling out against the front of her t-shirt. He felt like a porn star, standing in front of the lovely, buxom blonde with his jerking cock aimed at her face, this was like a dream come true.

Bridget also felt like she was dreaming, but her dream was more like a nightmare. Paul's trembling cock was already hard as he ran his fist over it's length. She saw a glisten as a bead of pre-cum leaking from the tip, at least it looked like the whole thing would be over quickly, she would have hated for things to drag on for more than a few minutes.

"Better open up!" warned Paul, his fist now a blur over his hard cock. He was briefly tempted to try and just cum over her face, but realised that if there was any hope for this to happen a second time he would be best to stick to the plan and unload in her mouth.

Bridget opened her mouth wide, leaning back slightly and sticking out her tongue, ready to receive his load. The feeling of giving Bridget her medicine was incredible and the sight of the gorgeous older woman, her mouth wide open and waiting for his cum was too much for Paul. His cock lurched as he wrung it in his fist, ropes of thick, sticky semen bursting from the tip.

Bridget's eyes went wide as the first blast of his cum hit her tongue and the top of her mouth. She fought the urge to pull away and kept her mouth held wide open as a second and then third blast splashed across her tongue.

Paul moaned, his knee's going weak as he unloaded into Bridget's beautiful mouth, he couldn't believe she was actually drinking down his cum.

"Oh God!" he groaned, squeezing his cock. Before his very eyes Bridget closed her mouth and visibly swallowed. She was actually drinking down his sperm!

The busty blonde licked her lips, slurping up a couple of errant drops of cum as Paul squeezed out the last few drips of his heavy, sticky load. He felt completely spent, his balls empty. That had been the single-most sexual moment of his nineteen years of life.

Bridget grimaced and swallowed again, unable to believe what she had just done. She gagged, almost throwing up at the thought of Paul's load sliding down her throat and into her stomach.

"You can lick me clean if you want," Paul said with a grin, shaking his cock in her face.

"Oh fuck off, you pervert," snapped Bridget angrily, her face filled with disgust as she pushed Paul back away from her. It was then that she realised the pain had gone. The old woman was right! Drinking the semen seemed to have stopped the pain, stopped the curse. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed happily. "It worked! It actually worked!"

Paul looked surprised, standing there, his now shrunken cock still dangling from the front of his open pants. "It worked?"

"Yes! The pain is gone!" Bridget smiled in joy, looking happier than he had ever seen her.

"Wow," breathed Paul, finally putting his dick back into his pants. "So the curse is real." He was overjoyed as well, that meant he would get to do this again in two hours. As spent as he was, he could hardly wait.

Bridget wiped her mouth, a shiver of revulsion going down her spine as she remembered the sight of Paul's penis. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. "Hopefully it doesn't come back," she commented sharply, standing up and hurrying off to the kitchen to try and find something to get rid of the taste.

"You're welcome," muttered Paul as she disappeared.

***

2.46pm. 2 hours and 14 minutes since last dose.

Amazingly it had been exactly two hours after swallowing Paul's load that the pains returned. Bridget tried to hold off and see if they would disappear, but they felt even worse than last time, stabbing through her stomach and chest like knives.

Bridget rushed out of her bedroom and crashed straight into Paul, who was coming the other way down the hallway, almost knocking him over.

Paul gasped in surprise, noting the feel of Bridget's heavy breasts crushing against him as they clashed.

"I need it now!" gasped Bridget, holding her stomach and wishing she hadn't waited so long after the two hour time limit.

"What?" Paul decided to tease her a little, playing dumb.

"I need another dose," she said impatiently.

Paul grinned widely, silently thanking whatever luck had brought this situation about. "Kneel down then," he told her, unzipping his fly.

Bridget immediately obeyed, kneeling down in the middle of the hallway as Paul stood above her, pulling out his cock once again.

Paul immediately started to stroke it, it felt very sexy and powerful to stand above the gorgeous older woman as she knelt submissively at his feet. He was incredibly turned on again, but felt that since he had cum so recently he should be able to last a little longer this time and savour the moment more thoroughly.

Bridget knelt with her hands on her knees, looking upwards at the head of Paul's cock as he stroked it in his fist, right in front of her face. She had her mouth wide open in front of his cock, and unlike the last time, she was now eager for his load. No matter how bad it tasted and how embarrassing it was, she could bare the pain no longer.

Paul rubbed himself rapidly, staring down at Bridget's lovely full lips, imagining what they were about to look like, once again splattered with his cum. He gazed at her big tits, pushing the front of her t-shirt out like an ample shelf beneath her chin. He had a sudden urge to pushed the tip of his cock into Bridget's mouth, but knew that would ruin his chances. As much as he would love to see his cock between those beautiful lips, he had to control himself and take whatever little pleasures he could get.

"Oh, this is so wrong," whispered Bridget, watching Paul's hand rapidly pumping his penis, masturbating for all he was worth. She wondered what sick thoughts were going through his head.

"But you need it don't you," replied Paul, biting his lower lip.

"Yes I need it," she replied reluctantly. It seemed to be taking an eternity, much longer than last time. No wonder really, as he'd unloaded in her mouth just over two hours ago. He seemed just as turned on though, his cock was rock hard in front of her face. He had his balls out of his pants this time as well, they were tight, ready to unload.

"Oh yeah!" breathed Paul. "Get ready," he pushed his hips forward slightly as though he were about to unload, the tip of his cock ever so slightly brushing against Bridget's lower lip.

The busty blonde didn't seem to notice the touch however, more concerned by the fact he didn't orgasm, pulling back slightly and resuming his stroking.

"Come on," she urged him, "cum in my mouth baby."

"Here it comes!" Paul said, again leaning forward, his cock bumping against her chin as if it were about to spurt, but nothing came.

Bridget was a little frustrated by now. The pains were getting worse as she needed his sperm. She remembered the way the nerdy young teen seemed to be obsessed with her tits, almost always looking at her in the chest rather than the face when he spoke to her.

She ran her hands up the sides of her ribs, cupping her own big tits through her bra and t-shirt and squeezing them seductively. She then leant forward and yanked downwards on the neckline of her t-shirt, exposing an expanse of creamy cleavage to Paul's suddenly bulging eyes.

"Oh shit!" Paul grunted uncontrollably as his cock exploded. Bridget leant forward, further exposing her magnificent cleavage as she held her open mouth in front of the tip of Paul's spurting cock. Sticky ropes of cum spurted from his cock, straight into Bridget's waiting mouth.

The climaxing nineteen year old groaned in pleasure as he unloaded into her mouth, once again brushing her full lips with the tip of his cock as he squeezed the last few drops of his load onto her hungry tongue.

Bridget closed her mouth, swallowing down his cum as she sat back on her heels. "Oh that's good," she breathed, letting his sticky seed slide down her throat, the intense pain in her torso immediately fading.

"I need to duck into work for about an hour," Bridget told Paul as she stood up, watching him stuffing his cock back into his pants.

"Okay, whatever," Paul replied.

"You'll still be home when I get back?" she asked, somewhat anxiously.

Paul grinned. "Don't worry baby," he assured her, "I'll be here to give you your medicine."

Bridget rolled her eyes. "You're such a pervert."

Paul ignored her insult. "Just don't be late."

Bridget nodded and headed back into her bedroom to get changed for work. He was right of course, she didn't the pains to return while she was at work. As much as she hated using Paul as source of cum, at least with him it could remain a secret, there was no one at work she could rely on.

***

5.15pm. Late again.

The car almost skidded to a halt in the driveway as Bridget slammed on the breaks and leapt out. The small jobs she'd had to fix up at work had taken longer than expected, and traffic had been much heavier. She was once again desperate for Paul's seed, as much as it irked her to rely on him for something so disgusting.

She rushed up the stairs to the front door, her high heeled shoes clicking on the concrete steps. She had got changed for work and now wore a crisp white blouse that was stretched across her ample bosom and tucked in at her narrow waist into a short black business skirt. The skirt clung to her curvy hips and perfect thighs, coming to about mid-thigh to display a good portion of her long, perfectly tanned legs. It was slit at the back, displaying a peek of her firm upper thighs with each step she took.

Driving in bumper to bumper traffic across town as the pain had kicked back in had been absolute agony and she was relieved to finally be home to Paul. Hopefully this time he would be quick as well.

"Where are you?" she yelled out as soon as she burst through the door.

"In the lounge!" he called out in reply.

She hurried into the lounge to find him there sitting on the couch watching music videos on the TV. She was a little disgusted to see that he was sitting there in his boxer shorts, his penis drooping out through the fly, obviously ready and waiting for her. "I see you were expecting me," she remarked dryly.

"What, no 'honey, I'm home'?" he replied sarcastically. Paul couldn't help but admire how sexy Bridget looked in her business attire.

"I need another dose," Bridget said, glancing around the lounge.

Paul grabbed hold of his dick, remembering how sexy Bridget had been kneeling in front of him in the hallway. "Kneel down there," he said, pointing to the floor in front of the couch with one hand and starting to stroke his cock with the other.

Bridget immediately complied without a second thought, kneeling down in front of where Paul sat, stroking his penis. Her skirt rode up her thighs a little, displaying plenty of leg to help her nineteen year old 'sperm donor' get in the mood. It seemed to work as quickly stiffened.

The pain in her torso felt worse than ever, it had been over two and a half hours since Bridget had last been fed her medicine.

"Can you hurry this up?" Bridget asked, eyeing Paul's hard cock as he stroked it rapidly in his right fist.

"Hey!" he complained, "it's only been a couple hours since the last time, so I've gotta get in the mood."

Bridget sighed in frustration, desperate for his cum. She reached up and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse, yanking it open and thrusting her chest out at him, displaying plenty of cleavage. Paul could see the tops of her white and pink patterned bra, that pushed her big tits even higher. "Does this help?" she asked, using her forearms to press her breasts together and give Paul even more cleavage to feast his eyes upon.

"That's nice baby, show me those tits," Paul moaned, staring intently at her awesome hooters swelling up above the open neckline of her blouse.

After about thirty seconds with no sign of an impending orgasm, Bridget decided to push things even further. She reached up and unfastened the rest of the buttons of her blouse, shrugging it off her shoulders. Bridget's huge, round tits jiggled into view, encased in a white and pink patterned satin bra.

Paul froze in place, still holding his dick as he stared at her magnificent tits. The bra held the ample orbs in place, but plenty of flesh bulged up above the piece of skimpy lingerie, forming a lovely deep cleavage. Bridget's stomach was perfectly flat and toned, slightly concaved, even in her kneeling position.

"Oh God you're beautiful," he breathed in awe.

"Don't stop!" Bridget urged him impatiently.

Paul gurgled something incomprehensible in reply and resumed masturbating, his eyes glued to her bra-clad boobs. Bridget shook her chest and shoulders, causing her tits to jiggle enticingly in her bra, she then reached up and squeezed her own boobs through her bra, squeezing her nipples and doing her best to turn Paul on, but still he didn't cum.

"Damn it Paul! I really need your cum!" she begged him.

"I need to get more turned on," he told her. "Can I touch them?"

"My tits?" she asked in reply.

"Yeah."

Bridget hesitated for only a few seconds. "Okay fine, but hurry up."

A huge grin spread over Paul's face. He immediately let go of his cock and reached out with both hands, grabbing at Bridget's tits through her bra.

"Oh wow!" he gave a long moan of pleasure as his hands closed over Bridget's lovely big jugs. They felt immense, more than filling his hands, the satin of her bra incredible smooth against his palms. Paul's eager hands stroked over the considerable expanse of Bridget's tits, gently exploring their surface. He ran his fingers over the tops of her breasts, where they swelled up above her bra. His fingertips explored the bare skin of her upper breasts and traced the deep line of her cleavage. He stroked around the side of her bra-clad tits and then cupped the underneath, lifting the heavy melons up in his hands.

Paul gave another moan as he gave her tits a proper squeeze, watching his fingertips sinking in to the satin surface of her bra. "You've got such nice, big tits," he told her, massaging and groping eagerly, his hands moving all over her chest.

Bridget shook her head and sighed again, the expression on her face very unimpressed at the groping she was enduring. "Don't forget to play with yourself," she reminded him, nodding towards his erection.

Paul grunted in reply, giving her tits another hard squeeze with both hands, that caused Bridget to wince in pain. He then returned his right hand to his dick and started to stroke himself, his left hand remaining attached to her tits.

"I bet the doc had fun with these babies," breathed Paul, swapping hands so he could play with her tits with his right hand and stroke himself with his left.

"You're such a prick," murmured Bridget in reply, although she had a feeling that the doctor had enjoyed himself a little more than was professional.

Soon both of Paul's hands had returned to Bridget's breasts, his dick unattended as he squeezed her hooters through her bra. He then pinched at her nipples through her bra and gave Bridget's tits a jiggle, watching them quiver in her bra.

"Your dick," Bridget reminded him again.

Paul's hands remained stuck to her chest. "These fun bags of yours are way too nice," he told her. "I don't have enough hands. Can you do the honours?" he nodded down towards his crotch.

"What?" Bridget stiffened as she realised what he wanted of her.

"Come on baby," Paul urged, fondling her big tits with both hands as he spoke. "If you want me to cum quick you need to stoke it while I play with your tits."

Bridget glared at him. "You want me to touch that thing?"

"Come on, it's no big deal," he told her. "After all you've let me cum in your mouth twice, what's the problem with a little handjob?"

"I guess it'll speed things up," Bridget relented. She tentatively reached out with her right hand and took hold of Paul's rock hard erection.

He moaned as her cool, soft hand closed around his length. "Oh yeah, that's it baby," he breathed, continuing to stroke her tits through her bra, his hands once again exploring the uncovered upper portions of her breasts.