The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

Bridget make a face and spun around, heading for the kitchen. She still had a horrible taste in her mouth, no prizes for guessing what it was. She'd lost count of how much of Paul's cum was in belly.

***

3.28am.

The light was on in the kitchen so Paul headed that way.

He was immediately presented with the delightful vision of his gorgeous stepmother bent over in front of the open fridge. She was wearing a t-shirt and skimpiest g-string he laid eyes on.

Bent at the waist her taut, toned buttocks were thrust out directly towards him. They were framed by a barely-there g-string, the lush round mounds of Bridget's perfect buttocks left bare.

Grinning, Paul stepped up behind her and immediately grabbed her ass, squeezing the delightfully firm globes of her bum.

Bridget squealed in shock and straightened up as Paul's hands slipped around her waist, holding her tight against him.

"Hey sweet cheeks," Paul greeted, grinding his pyjama clad crotch against Bridget's ass, his hands holding her in place by her shapely hips.

"Fuck you gave me a fright!" gasped Bridget, her heart hammering. She then noticed that Paul apparently had his penis sticking out of his fly as she felt him grind it against the bare cheeks of her ass.

"Sorry I'm late," replied Paul. His hands slipped up from Bridget's hips, sliding up under the front of her t-shirt and closing over the heavy swells of her bare breasts, giving them a firm squeeze.

As Paul started to knead Bridget's bare tits, tweaking her nipples and mauling the ample sphere's, he continued to grind his cock against her g-string clad posterior, almost dry humping her as he began to stiff and thicken.

"I need that in my mouth, not my ass," said Bridget. She obviously relented to the idea that blowjobs were inevitable if she was going to continue to fight her curse.

Paul roughly squeezed her right boob as his other hand slid down across her flat stomach and rubbed across the front of her g-string, stroking her panty-clad mound. Bridget gasped and pushed his hand away.

"Fine," agreed Paul. "Hop up on the counter then."

Bridget managed to extract herself from Paul's groping hands, losing her t-shirt in the process and then climbed up on the kitchen counter at Paul's request. He instructed the topless blonde to lie back and lean her head over the edge of the counter as he stripped out of his pyjama bottoms and moved around to stand by her face, his erection jutting out towards her.

Despite her extreme dislike for Paul, Bridget had to admit that his ability to get an erection was impressive!

"I'm glad we've started having these chats," said Paul, grinning widely as he rubbed the tip of his cock on Bridget's face, tracing smears of pre-cum over her cheeks and forehead. Bridget leant back and tried to capture his erection in her mouth, but the nineteen year old quickly pulled teasingly away.

"Give me your cock you bastard!" snapped Bridget as Paul slapped her on the nose with his hard penis.

Paul gave a small snigger as he relented and fed the tip of his penis into Bridget's waiting mouth. The gorgeous blonde immediately began to suck hungrily on his erection, slurping noisily.

"You do give really good head," admitted Paul as he reached down to casually play with Bridget's big tits. The large melons thrust up from her chest like two mountains as she arched back, leaning over the edge of the counter to suck on her stepson's cock.

Paul roughly pinched her hard nipples, then gave the ample jugs a firm squeeze, his fingers sinking deep into the fleshy mounds. He gave her tits a shake, watching them quiver and shake on her chest. He'd dreamt of these hooters ever since he'd first met Bridget, and to finally have them as toys was wonderful.

While he was amusing himself with Bridget's fun-bags, she was doing a fantastic job sucking on his cock. Her head was bobbing back and forth and in her upside down position her darting tongue felt great along the top of his hard shaft.

Gripping tightly onto the upthrust mounds of Bridget's massive boobs, Paul began to thrust his cock into the blonde's heavily sucking mouth. The angle of her neck meant that her throat was open and he was able to shove himself right into her mouth, his cock bottoming out and his balls resting on her nose.

"Ah! Fuck that's good!" gasped Paul as he jammed himself in and out of Bridget's open mouth several times.

He then pulled out and took hold of his cock in one hand. "Lick my balls," he instructed her as he moved forward, straddling her face and dangling his heavy testicles over her mouth.

Bridget gave a slightly disgruntled moan, but nevertheless she obligingly swiped her tongue over his hairy scrotum. Her tongue gently toyed with each of his testicles and then she sucked one into her mouth.

"Ooo, that's it, suck those balls!" groaned Paul as she moved over to his other testicle.

Paul let her work his balls over for a few more minutes and then guided his cock back into her willing mouth. As Bridget resumed her cocksucking, Paul leant forward and licked her nipples, sucking the hard buds into his mouth causing Bridget to moan around his cock.

Paul pressed Bridget's big tits together and swiped his tongue down the length of her cleavage, God he loved her boobs!

"Mmmf!" Bridget gave a muffled protest as Paul reached down and slipped his hand down inside the front of her g-string, running his fingers through her pubic hair and rubbing across the slit of her pussy. The blonde tried to spit his cock out of her mouth, but Paul pushed forward with his hips, keeping himself firmly inserted deep in her throat.

Bridget moaned and twisted her head, trying to escape, as Paul slipped a finger up inside her cunt.

"Ah! What the fuck!" cried Bridget as she finally wrenched her mouth away from Paul's cock. She twisted herself up and shoved Paul's hand out of her panties. "What do you think you're doing?" she snapped angrily.

"Get the panties off," ordered Paul. "We're gonna fuck now if you want another load."

"Like hell we are!" replied Bridget furiously. "I need to swallow your cum."

"I'll pull out and shoot in your mouth, I promise."

"I don't care!" said Bridget, her voice still raised. "You're not putting that thing in my cunt!"

Paul scoffed. "Oh come on! It's spent most of the night in your mouth. It's not like you don't want or enjoy it."

"I'm not enjoying this!" yelled Bridget. "I've got no choice," she muttered.

Paul smirked. "Really? You're pussy sure felt wet to me."

"Fuck you!"

"That's kind of the idea here..." replied Paul.

"Just let me blow you again," pleaded Bridget, her voice had quietened back to normal volumes.

"I want some pussy," insisted Paul. "I think I've earned it, you've practically milked me dry." His raging hard-on and swollen balls seemed to suggest otherwise however.

"I'll let you fuck my tits if you want," suggested Bridget. "Come on, this is getting weird."

"Getting weird?" repeated Paul. "It's well past weird. Look, if you want another dose, you've gotta let me fuck you."

"Paul. We're not fucking," Bridget said very firmly.

Paul shrugged. "Okay fine. If it's just a blowjob on offer, then I might head off to bed, not worth staying up for only foreplay."

Bridget's jaw clenched as she stared crossly at Paul, her eyes narrowing dangerously. "No pussy."

Paul shrugged again. "Fine," he said, calling her bluff. He turned and started to leave.

"But I'll let you do me in the ass."

Paul stopped cold in his tracks and slowly turned back towards her, an impossibly wide smile spreading over his face. "Are you serious?"

"Let's just get this over and done with," snapped Bridget, hopping down off the kitchen counter. She turned around, and bent forward over the counter, pushing her spectacular, g-string clad ass out towards the stunned Paul.

Paul licked his lips and stepped eagerly up behind Bridget, laying his hands on the smooth, flawless globes of her ass. Paul had never seen such a perfectly shaped bum, let alone held it in his hands. He gave her ass a firm squeeze, fuck it was nice!

Paul reached up and yanked down Bridget's g-string, letting it slid down her long legs and drop around her ankles. He then gave her buttocks another squeeze, spreading them apart slightly to expose the rosebud of her bumhole.

His cock had sagged slightly during their argument, but now, as he massaged her full, taut posterior in his hands, it was back to full stiffness.

Bridget reached out across the kitchen counter, grabbing a bottle of vegetable oil. "Might need some lubrication," she told him, passing it over her shoulder to Paul.

Paul nodded mutely and took the bottle from her. He squirted a liberal amount over Bridget's spectacular ass, using his hands to rub it in and poking an exploratory finger up her anus.

"Ah!" Bridget gasped slightly at the invasion.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this is actually happening," murmured Paul. He leant forward, letting his hard cock rub against Bridget's oiled up ass. He ground against her, the stiffness of his erection sliding between the globes of her buttocks. Paul rocked his hips, letting his shaft nestle against her perfect ass.

"So are you gonna bugger me or what?" asked Bridget impatiently. Her gut was once again hurting and she desperately needed another dose of his spunk.

"Oh yeah."

Bridget grabbed tightly hold of the edge of the counter as Paul began to push his hard cock into her tiny back passage. The gorgeous blonde gave a slight whimper as Paul gave a harder shove and forced his whole dick up her ass.

"Jesus that's tight!" groaned Paul, pausing a moment with his cock bottomed out in Bridget's incredibly tight ass.

Paul drew out slightly and then stabbed forward with his cock again, shunting Bridget forward against the counter and causing her to moan noisily.

"Fuck that's good!" he gasped as he began to pound her against the counter top, his hips slapping against her buttocks with each hard thrust. He certainly wouldn't last all that long inside her perfect ass.

Paul moaned as he vigorous ass-fucked the gorgeous blonde, slamming hard and fast into her tight tunnel.

"Don't forget to cum in my mouth!" moaned Bridget, her breathing was fast and erratic.

"Uh huh!" grunted Paul, reaching around to squeeze one of her big tits as he bashed her ass with his cock. "Fuck, not much longer!" Paul managed to gasp. He'd barely been rogering her for a minute.

Bridget hurriedly pushed him back off her as she hastily dropped to her knees on the kitchen floor, recapturing his throbbing cock in her hot mouth and sucking furiously. If she was turned off by the taste of her own ass on his cock, she certainly didn't show any sign of it.

Paul, close to cumming, grasped her head in both hands and started to frantically fuck her face, his balls slapping her chin as he jammed himself into her throat.

"Fuck!" Paul cried out as he exploded across her tongue, shooting his thick load into her welcoming mouth.

Bridget moaned as she greedily swallowed down his seed, drinking every last drop.

Paul leant on the kitchen counter, breathing heavily as Bridget sucked his dick clean. "Well that was worth staying awake for," he commented, patting Bridget on the top of her head.

***

7.52am.

Just before 6am Paul had taken Bridget up the ass again. She'd woken him up with the look of a woman starving on her face and he'd fucked her doggy style right on the floor of his bedroom.

The old Mexican woman's antique store opened at 8, so Bridget had made sure Paul drove her down there as soon as possible.

After several minutes of Bridget pounding insistently on the shop door, it opened to reveal a middle aged man.

"Where's the old woman?" snapped Bridget demandingly.

The man frowned. "She's not here yet, she usually comes in around 8.30 -- 9 o'clock."

"I have to see her, let me in!" ordered Bridget.

"I'm sorry, we're not open yet..." the man began to protest, but Bridget forced her way through into the store.

"Where is she?" demanded Bridget, peering around the store in annoyance. There was no sign of the old woman.

"Ma'am, as I told you, she doesn't get in for at least half an hour," the man patiently explained.

"I need to see her. It's urgent!" insisted Bridget.

The man sighed. "You can wait out back there if you want. She does her fortune telling in the room there." He pointed towards a curtain off to the rear of the store.

"Fine," snapped Bridget in irritation. She stalked angrily off towards the room, shoving aside the curtain.

"Sorry," Paul said to the man with an apologetic grin as he followed hurriedly after his sexy stepmother.

***

8.48am. Bridget was in pain again.

"Where the fuck is that old bitch!" complained Bridget as she hunched forward in her chair, cradling her stomach.

Paul actually felt a little sorry for her.

"You can give me a blowjob if you want?" he kindly offered. "I won't even make you let me fuck you up the ass."

"Gee, thanks," replied Bridget sarcastically, but before Paul could even reply she was already reaching for the front of his shorts, unzipping his fly.

The lovely blonde pulled out Paul's still flaccid penis and bent over into his lap, sucking the soft organ into her mouth. Paul gave a small blissful sigh as she began to suck on him, her warm mouth filling with saliva as her skilful tongue massaged his limp penis.

"That's nice," murmured Paul as his cock began to stiffen inside Bridget's prettily pursed mouth, the tight ring of her lips sliding smoothly up and down his growing shaft.

Bridget began to slide her mouth diligently up and down Paul's cock, flicking her tongue around the swelling head on each upstroke.

In no time at all Paul's cock was fully erect and he placed a helpful hand on the top of her head, pushing her down into his lap so that she was completely swallowing his cock, her nose touching his pubes. Bridget gagged slightly at the sudden violation of her throat, but managed to regain her composure as resume sucking forcefully on his cock, deep throating his length effortlessly.

Paul tightly clutched Bridget's head while he forcefully throat fucked her for several minutes, his hips hunching up off his chair as he pushed her face down into his lap.

They were interrupted by the arrival of the ancient old Mexican woman stepping through the curtain and Paul released Bridget's head.

"Just one minute," said Bridget as her mouth popped up off the top of Paul's cock. "I'll be right with you."

The old woman watched in surprise as Bridget plunged her mouth back down onto Paul's cock, sucking his erection like a possessed woman. Completely unphased by her audience.

Within a couple of minutes Paul groaned and was squirming in his chair as he squirted repeatedly over Bridget's tongue and down her throat. The whole time the ancient Mexican woman merely stood watching, a slightly bemused smile on her wrinkled old face.

Bridget finished licking Paul clean and straightened up in her chair, wiping her mouth and chin with one hand as she turned towards the old woman.

"Have you discovered a way to get rid of this curse?" Bridget asked, her voice filled with hope.

"I have," said the old woman, nodding gravely, her expression stern.

"Well?" asked Bridget anxiously.

"Give me the idol," said the woman, holding out a wrinkled hand, palm facing upwards.

Bridget reached into her handbag that lay on the floor beside her chair and pulled out the small turquoise idol, placing it into the old woman's hand.

"Good, now give me fifty bucks," said the old woman.

Bridget frowned, but nevertheless she reached opened her purse and pulled out a few notes, handing them to the old woman.

"It is done," announced the woman solemnly.

"What?" remarked Bridget in surprise. "That's it?"

The woman cackled. "Yes. You are free."

Bridget's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Wait a minute. Are you sure you're not ripping me off here? I'm not going to be back sucking on this asshole's pencil prick again in a couple of hours?"

"Hey!" complained Paul.

"The curse is now mine," said the old woman. "But as I'm too old to be of interest to Xochiquetzal it will not effect me."

Bridget frowned as she worked that through in her head. "So because you've gone through menopause you're immune."

The woman nodded and smiled, showing several missing teeth. "That's right."

"Okay, good," Bridget nodded doubtfully as she stood up then. "I'm going then, but if it comes back, I'll be back."

"Of course."

Bridget shot the woman one last look of suspicion and then turned on her heels and marched out of the shop.

Paul hesitated a moment. "Um, excuse me a moment?" he said, addressing the old woman.

The woman turned to him, "yes?"

"I don't supposed there's any chance I could borrow that idol?" he asked, thoughtfully watching the disappearing ass of his hot stepmother as she walked out the shop door.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers