The Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers

Bridget looked away from him as she started to stroke his cock, her soft hand forming a fist and starting to rapidly pump up and down on him.

"That's it," he moaned, hardly able to believe that Bridget was actually touching his penis. He closed his eyes, massaging her breasts as she rubbed his dick for him, this was almost too good to be true. There was a glaze of pre-cum coating Paul's hard erection, allowing Bridget's hand to glide rapidly up and down his shaft, sending pleasure through him.

Bridget's other hand reached out and gently cupped his balls in her palm as she jerked him off faster and faster.

"Oh yes!" groaned Paul, his hands slipping down inside the cups of her satin bra. Bridget didn't stop her stroking as Paul reached into her bra, his hands cupping her naked tits and squeezing eagerly. He moaned, feeling her bare nipples against his palms as he mauled at the soft melons that filled his hands.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" he cried out, squeezing down hard on her tits.

Bridget leant forward, her hand a blur on Paul's cock as she lined her mouth up with the head of his dick. The teenager gave a cry of pleasure as exploded, white sticky cum bursting from his cock and spurting directly into Bridget's waiting mouth. The thick load splashed over her tongue, filling her mouth as he finally released his grip on her big tits.

Paul fell back into his seat, breathing heavily as Bridget released his cock and swallowed his thick load semen, the pain inside her immediately abating.

"Oh yeah," he moaned softly. "That was fucking brilliant."

*** 7.14pm. One minute till feeding time.

Bridget was determined not to be late for her next dose of cum, knocking on Paul's door at exactly one minute prior to the two hour time limit. The pains were beginning to arrive, but thankfully they were very mild at this point.

"Come on in," Paul called her inside where he was sitting on the bed reading a comic book. As she entered he stood up and took off his pants and underwear, sitting back down with just his t-shirt left on.

Bridget had got changed back out of her work clothes and was once again wearing her pink t-shirt and jeans. This time however she had taken off her bra just before coming to see Paul, hoping the sight of her hard nipples poking against the material of the shirt would help get him in the mood.

"You can do the honours," announced Paul as she sat down beside him. He leant back on the bed, spreading his legs a little to allow full access to his genitals. His soft cock dangled uninvitingly between his bare thighs.

Bridget wrinkled her nose but didn't bother to argue. After last time it was inevitable that she would have to help him out anyway. The buxom blonde leant over and reached into his lap, immediately starting to stroke his cock in her soft hand.

Paul quick stiffened, turned on by this new power he had over his father's lovely girlfriend. He never dreamt that any woman would be willingly giving him regular relief, let alone the gorgeous creature who's hand was currently wrapped around his dick.

He sat up and reached for her tits, squeezing one of the large jugs through her t-shirt and moaning when he realised she wasn't wearing a bra. "These feel so good," he murmured, using his hand to roll her boob around through her shirt. Her nipples were hard and as he squeezed her tits he could clearly feel them through the thin layer of clothing she wore.

"Take off your t-shirt," he said, more telling her than asking.

Bridget let go of his cock and pulled off her t-shirt, her heavy naked breasts swinging free.

"Oh. My. God!" moaned Paul in awe as he got his first look at her bare breasts. They were massive, seemingly bigger in the flesh, than when he had stared at them in her bra or with her clothes one. They were incredibly firm and high-placed with almost no sag despite their size. A magnificent sight to behold as they proudly thrust out from her chest, topped by dark, hard nipples. The thought that they were his to explore and play with at his leisure was almost too much for him to comprehend.

Bridget's hand returned wordlessly to his dick, resuming her stroking in a resigned manner. She hadn't said anything since entering his room, eager to get the whole thing over and done with as quickly as possible.

Both of Paul's hands hurried went to Bridget's bare breasts, squeezing and groping eagerly. His fingers sunk into the soft mounds of flesh as he groped her roughly, mauling the oversized melons with no care that she was attached to them.

Bridget felt his hard cock tremor in her palm and she increased the speed of her rubbing, her other hand toying teasingly with his balls as she gave him the handjob of his life.

Paul pinched her nipples, using the hard buds to lift her breasts up off her chest and then shaking them, watching the flesh quiver and shake delightfully. He slapped the side of one boob, bouncing it against the other one, before once again sinking all his fingers into her tits and squeezing roughly.

"Ow!" cried out Bridget, speaking for the first time. "Jesus Christ Paul, I'm attached to these things, take it easy!"

Paul relaxed his grip. "Oh, sorry. I'll be more gentle," he replied sheepishly.

Bridget glared at him, wishing she could walk out, but the growing pain in her stomach telling her otherwise.

As he resumed a more gentle fondling of her tits she started stroking him again.

About five minutes later Paul was ready. He pushed Bridget backwards on the bed, the topless blonde falling onto her back as Paul clutched his cock in his hand and climbed up onto the bed, kneeling over her bare chest and lining his dick up with her face.

"Open up!" he blurted, his hand rapidly stroking his cock.

Taken by surprise, Bridget had little choice but to open her mouth.

It was just in time too. Paul gave a cry of pleasure as his cock exploded, shooting semen in the open mouth of the prone blonde as he knelt over her face.

"Oh yeah, that was good," Paul moaned as he unloaded into her mouth and watched her swallow it down. He squeezed one last drop from the tip of his cock, pointing it downwards and gently touching the head of his cock against Bridget's lips. The blonde froze in surprise as he wiped the last drop of cum against her closed, full lips.

Paul grinned and rolled off her as Bridget licked up the last drop.

***

9.07pm.

Straight after dinner Paul decided that it was close enough to the two hour mark so he had Bridget give him a handjob at the table. While she jerked him off he lifted up her t-shirt and played with her big tits.

If it hadn't been for the need for her to dose up directly from the source he would have loved to cum on her dinner and have her eat from that. But sticking to the rules, at the last moment Bridget dropped to her knees and drunk down his load of semen.

***

11.05pm. A new regime.

As much as Paul was loving the handjobs and access to Bridget's voluptuous body he was finding it harder and harder to cum. His dick was sore, chaffed from the friction of all that jerking off and handjobs. On top of that it was getting late and he was tired and cranky and finding it tough to get into the mood.

So far the relationship seemed to be all one way, Bridget needed him more than he needed her. If things were going to continue he would have to get a little more out of it. It would have to be on his terms.

"We need to talk," said Paul, walking into the lounge where Bridget was watching television.

"Oh, medicine time," said Bridget wearily. She reached for the hem of her t-shirt.

"Wait!" snapped Paul. "Things need to change."

"What do you mean change?" asked Bridget, not looking too happy. "You know that I don't have a choice in this. I hate it as much as you do."

"Well I wouldn't say I hate it," murmured Paul, his gaze roving over Bridget's lovely figure. "But I'm changing the rules."

"What rules?" Bridget demanded with a frown, she was suddenly consciously aware of the dull ache in her belly.

"Well for one, my cock is sore from all this handling," said Paul.

"You know I have to have your cum every two hours," Bridget said helplessly. "What do you want?"

"From now on you'll have to have a more direct application of your medicine," he told her, studying her face to gauge her reaction.

"What do you mean?"

"If you want my manseed," he told her, using the same term the old Mexican woman had used to explain the curse, "you'll have to suck it out."

"Suck? You mean you expect me to blow you?" Bridget looked horrified. It bad enough to give him a handjob and let the horny teen touch her, but now he expected her to suck his cock?

"That's right baby," Paul replied with a smug grin. The horrified expression on her face was priceless. "I'm going to start enjoying this."

Bridget scowled at him, knowing she didn't really have a choice. "You've been enjoying all of this you prick."

"Now, now," Paul warned her. "You need to be nice to me, look at the time."

Bridget's heart sank. 11.07. Two hours had passed.

"Or we could fuck?" Paul offered, grinning wolfishly.

Bridget glared at him. "Not in a million years you bastard."

"Fine," Paul shrugged. "We're settled on a blowjob then." He unzipped his pants and sat down on the couch right next to Bridget, wiggling his cock suggestively at her with one hand.

Bridget rolled her eyes at the display. "I guess I don't really have a choice in this then," she said, resigned to her fate.

"Cheer up," Paul patted her knee. "I bet you've sucked a lot of these in your time."

Bridget gave him an angry stare, "Just shut up. I'll suck your cock, but don't expect me to enjoy it." She didn't give him a chance to reply, immediately leaning over his lap, taking hold of his soft, limp cock in one hand and bringing it to her lips.

"Oh fuck yeah!" groaned Paul in pleasure as he felt her mouth suddenly envelope his penis. He was still soft and she easily took the entire length of him inside her mouth. It felt warm and wet and soft, much nicer than another handjob, he gave a groan as his cock twitched and the blood immediately started flowing towards his flaccid organ.

Bridget drew her lips back up the shaft of his thickening penis, her tongue twirling around as Paul grew inside her mouth. She then dived back down, once again taking his whole cock into her mouth, her lips tight around the very base of his shaft. She bobbed her head a few more times, her mouth wet with saliva, and Paul's cock very quickly grew to full erection.

Paul leant back on the couch, luxuriating in the sensations her incredible blowjob were sending through him.

Bridget got up off the couch and knelt on the floor in front of where Paul sat, holding his now stiff penis in both hands. She teasingly slapped the head of his cock against her tongue a couple of times and then twirled her tongue around the tip, causing Paul to writhe in his seat.

Bridget then ran her tongue down the length of his shaft and lapped at his testicles. For someone who had seemed so reluctantly to part her lips, she was doing a very enthusiastic job.

Paul stared down at the kneeling woman, entranced by her beauty, he could hardly believe he was actually getting a blowjob from her!

Bridget's mouth moved back up to the tip of his cock, her lips forming a sexy oval as she once again sucked him into her mouth. Paul gave a moan of pleasure as she moved her lips down him, his cock sliding across her talented tongue as she sucked heavily on his cock.

She looked so sexy with her lips stretched around his shaft that Paul almost came, but he did his best to hold on, wanting to enjoy the blowjob as much as possible.

Bridget started to bob her head over his lap, now sucking him in earnest, taking a good three quarters of his length with every suck. Her lips moved rapidly up and down her shaft, almost as if she was jerking him off with her mouth, fucking him with her face.

"That's so good!" he breathed, reaching down and gently stroking her cheeks with both hands as she sucked him. He then reached lower, beneath her bobbing head to cup her full tits through her t-shirt.

Paul gave a groan as he squeezed her tits and she sucked his cock. This was his fantasy come true.

He rolled her big tits around in his hands and then leant back in the couch, letting his cock slide deliciously in and out of Bridget's pumping mouth.

"Suck that cock baby," he breathed, watching his length disappearing and then reappearing between her full red lips. He was hard as a rock, jamming against her throat whenever she took him deep, his cock ready to explode at any moment. "Faster," Paul urged her, gripping the couch in excitement.

Bridget seemed to obey, her head bobbing rapidly over his lap, Paul arched his hips up off the couch, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth as she slid her lips down him.

"Oh fuck!" he gave a sudden loud groan and his cock lurched in Bridget's mouth. Bridget kept her lips wrapped tightly around Paul's cock as he exploded, not wanting to waste a single drop of his seed.

Paul cried out in orgasm, thrusting against Bridget's face with his hips and shooting heavily into her mouth. In an effort to get as big a dose as possible, Bridget sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing.

"Very nice," breathed Paul once he was finally spent. Bridget slid her lips off his cock with a popping noise, his cock glistening with saliva. "I could definitely get used to this."

***

12.51am.

Paul slipped into Bridget's bedroom about fifteen minutes early, finding the light off and Bridget fast asleep in bed. He was completely naked, and very eager to further explore the depths of her skilful mouth.

Paul moved quietly around to the side of the bed, standing next to her bedside-table at the head of her bed, his already hard penis jutting out directly towards her sleeping form. He licked his lips and stepped closer, one knee coming up onto her pillow as he leant in towards her.

For a moment he admired her sleeping face, she was turned towards him and her beautiful features looked so peaceful, no sign of the usual bitchy expression she seemed to constantly wear in his presence. Paul held his erection in one hand at the base of his cock and aimed it towards her face. Using the tip of his erect penis he stroked her cheek, running his cock up her face and across her temple and then forehead. He traced the line of her nose and then softly brushed the head of his cock over her closed lips, remembering the way they felt wrapped around his dick as she blew him.

Unable to wait any longer, Paul slapped Bridget's cheek with his cock, "Wakey, wakey," he taunted her, "time for sucky, sucky."

Bridget woke with a start, jumping in fright at her abrupt, rude awakening.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room," she blurted in disorientation, her eyes widening as she saw his crotch and hard cock right up in her face.

"Time for your medicine," Paul eagerly told her, using his cock to slap her cheek at second time.

Bridget's jaw clenched in anger, she wanted so much to refuse him. She remained silent for a full ten seconds, trying to swallow her anger. Less than a day ago she never would have dreamt of being in such a predicament.

"Fine, let's get it over with then," she said at last.

"With pleasure," Paul grinned, resisting the urge to gloat. He lined his cock up with Bridget's mouth and pushed forwards with his hips, shoving his cock between her lips and into her warm mouth.

One hand reached down to hold the back of Bridget's head as he crouched over her face and pushed his cock into her mouth. Paul moaned as he drew out slightly and then pushed forward, shoving his cock deeper into her mouth. The last time she had given him a fantastic blowjob, this time he intended to fuck that bitchy mouth of hers.

"That's it baby," he moaned, keeping her head in place with one hand on the back of her head, his other hand reached down under the bedcovers and grabbed at her tits through the t-shirt she was wearing to bed.

Her massive jugs felt wonderful as always, while he slowly increased the pace of his cock sliding back and forth between Bridget's soft lips, he squeezed and kneaded the firm melons.

Paul tightened his grip on the back of Bridget's head and began to thrust his cock into her mouth for forcefully. Unfortunately the awkward angle and the edge of bed were making things difficult so he released her, his cock popping out of her warm mouth.

"What are you doing?" asked Bridget, her tone sounding slightly alarmed.

Paul chuckled. "Relax baby, you won't miss out on your manseed," he teased, remembering the old woman's description from the antiques store.

Bridget scowled at him but didn't say anything more.

Paul pushed down the bedcovers to Bridget's waist and yanked the bottom of her t-shirt up over her large tits, exposing them. The lovely blonde gasped in surprise at the teenager's forcefulness.

The horny teenager reached down and grabbed a plump tit in each hand, squeezing the firm mounds forcefully and causing Bridget to gasp a second time. He then moved onto the bed, straddling her torso, his hard cock flopping down into her cleavage.

Paul grinned as he took hold of Bridget's huge tits, pressing up together around the shaft of his cock.

"What the hell are you doing Paul?" snapped Bridget. At first she'd been half awake and compliant, but now she intended to regain control over a situation that was quickly getting out of hand.

"I'm just going to fuck these puppies for a bit," explained Paul.

"Like hell you are," said Bridget. "The deal is that I suck you off, nothing else. Now get that cock into my mouth and let me taste your cum."

Paul's eyes went slightly wide, as much as he liked the idea of fucking her tits, her dirty talk was far too appealing. Paul sat up on his knees and leant forward, aiming the head of his cock towards Bridget's lips.

Bridget's tongue came out and gave the head of his cock a tentative lick.

"Suck it!" ordered Paul, leaning further forward and forcefully pushing his prick into Bridget's mouth. He kept going until the head of his hard shaft was in her throat and her face was pressed up against his abdomen.

With a groan Paul immediately began to thrust, slamming his cock into Bridget's mouth like a piston.

It didn't take long. Paul's jackhammering into his blonde stepmother's mouth abruptly slowed and he gave a loud grunt of pleasure. The first blast hit the back of Bridget's throat and she nearly choked in surprise.

"Oh yeah!" groaned Paul pulling out, the next blast hit her in the face and splattering over her nose and right eye.

Bridget gave an alarmed cry and quickly recaptured the tip of Paul's spurting penis, sucking out the remaining drops of cum as if she was in the desert dying of thirst.

Paul let her suck him clean, all the while grinning down at her, watching her expression of alarm.

When she was finally sure there was no more cum she spat out his cock and shoved him off her chest. "You're a fucking asshole!"

Paul laughed as he got up off the bed. "See you in a couple hours."

***

3.25am.

Bridget awoke with a painful cramp clutching at her gut. She glanced blearily over at the clock beside her bed and saw that she was late for her next dose of semen.

"What did I do to deserve this?" she muttered as she climbed out of bed, doing her best to ignore the pain in her chest.

The gorgeous blonde was wearing only a g-string and a t-shirt as she headed down the dark hallway towards her stepson's bedroom. She hesitated outside the door.

"Fuck this!" she swore quietly. She was sick of going begging to that asshole. The world had gone mad! Begging to give him a blowjob!? He should be begging her. Actually, scratch that, there should be no cocksucking at all, this was just one giant clusterfuck!

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,766 Followers