The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

"What?! No! Oh my god, Tina! Lick me again!"

Tina smiled to herself and traced her tongue up her sisters opening again. She was surprised by the taste, but not unpleasantly so. The best part, though, was watching the girl squirm when her tongue circled and flicked her clit. Jane eventually spread her legs farther, allowing full access, and Tina stopped teasing her sister, and began experimenting, finding what the girl liked. When, at last, she sucked her sister's clit and ran circles around it with her tongue, Jane came hard and squealing. "Oh god Tina! You're making me come!" Tina felt fingers grip her hair, holding her head in place as the young pussy drooled girl cum into her mouth. Tina lapped it up, savoring its taste.

Fireworks popped and glittered behind the young girl's eyes, and she found herself panting and gasping for breath. She had made herself come many, many times before, even before she knew what sex was, but nothing so far had measured up to this. She shivered as her big sister planted one last kiss on her now slippery pussy lips. "Better?" Tina said, with a slight grin.

"Better?" Jane panted. "I... Tina, that was the best. You're the best!"

"It wasn't weird?"

"Weird?!"

"You know, with a girl."

Jane sat up. "I'll show you how weird it is," she said, and tackled the older girl.

Tina felt herself falling backward, and by the time her head hit the mattress, she had forgotten why she had been been worried. Her little sister's lips planted kisses just below her ear, hot breath teasing the tiny, wispy hairs there. Her head span, and her hips rocked up wantonly. Unexpectedly, she felt two small, nimble fingers slide into her, and she cried out, and then again when she felt the girl's hot tongue trace urgent little circles around her nipple. When she looked down, her sister's cinnamon candy-colored hair obscured her view. The younger girl looked up, and with a devilish gleam in her eyes continued running her tongue around its hard little target. Tina let out a breath. Jane's fingers were curved just so, dragging across Tina's g-spot with every pass. As if to make the coming events perfectly clear, Jane's eyes locked with Tina's as she ran her tongue from the older girl's nipple, down her breast, over her belly, and to her aching mons. "Oh, Janie," she managed. "Wait. I—I don't—I'm—"

But her little sister paid her no heed. Fingers continued pumping in and out of her, and when Tina felt that hot young tongue slide over her clit, she spasmed. When she did, Jane's fingers dove into her depths. "Ah!" she cried. Jane's tongue flicked and fluttered over her clit, and Tina bucked and thrusted her young pussy into her little sister's mouth. "Oh, Jane!" she moaned. "Don't stop!" The blazing, primary-red hair parted around her long fingers as she pressed her sister's head onto her pussy. Jane began sucking gently on Tina's clit, and the older girl felt the dam in her mind break apart once and for all. Warmth flooded through her, and she gripped two fistfuls of that hair. "Aaaah!" she heard herself almost scream, feeling her eyes roll back in her skull as she began to come. "Oh, fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" That sassy little tongue kept flicking round her clit as her orgasm peaked and her back arched off the bed. When finally she regained her faculties, she raised her head to find her sister staring back at her, head resting on her belly. For a reason she couldn't discern, she felt as if she were laughing, and then felt tears on her cheeks.

"Why're you crying?" Jane said, scooting up and caressing her.

"I don't know," Tina said, wiping away the tears. "I thought I was laughing."

Jane giggled. "Okay, then. Why are you laughing?"

"I have no idea," she said, and then did know. "Would it be weird if I said I love you?"

"I love you too," Jane said.

"No, I mean like..." Tina kissed her sister deeply, tasting her sister's and her own juices mingling. "That."

"Yeah, dummy, I know what you meant," Jane said, rolling her eyes. "This isn't my first rodeo, you know."

"But I thought you'd never—"

"Okay, okay. It is my first, you know, rodeo," Jane said, punctuating her sentence by pinching Tina's ass. Tina squealed and giggled. "But it's not my first rodeo."

"Would you stop saying that? I don't even know what you mean."

"Neither do I!"

"Oh, my god!" Tina said, scruffing the girl's hair. "You're so weird!"

"And you're sexy," Jane said. "But you don't hear me complaining."

"Really?"

"Of course!" Jane said. And for the moment, that was the end of it. The two young sisters wrapped themselves in each other, letting the silence and the beating of hearts speak in a language all their own. Eventually, Tina fell asleep, and Jane rolled over, scooted her shapely little butt into her big sister's waist, and pulled an arm over her. Fit together like this, Jane drifted off to sleep, happier than she had ever been.

———————————————————————

For Dan, the night had passed much less adventurously. After dinner, the girls had gone off to check out some of the books, and that was the last he'd heard from them. Sitting by the fire, he meditated on their situation. Surrounded by magic, and currently unable to wield any of their own, how were they to survive? It seemed a fantasy to try and redirect any spells, since he had no idea who, if anyone, had cast them. Hell, he didn't even know if they were spells. If their predicament was simply a product of the environment, well, how does one fight that? The best thing, he decided, was to find out as much as he could about the mansion. He patted his hip, feeling his tools where they should be, clipped just inside the waist of his pants, and then headed out into the hallway. No sound came from his sisters' room, nor from his parents', so he padded out farther into the mansion.

He dodged and slipped by the servants where he found them, staying low and silent. A main staircase led up to the master's chambers, but he needed more information before making a run at them. The far wing held the other set of guest quarters and another library, and Dan decided he would glean what he could from those rooms. Unfortunately, he had to figure out which were unoccupied by trial and error, but it kept him busy. One room seemed to hold a thousand glowing jars, each full of a thousand-thousand stars. He read their labels: names—people's names—single and in groups. These certainly didn't look like people. He kept reading until he came to one. "Wilder," it read.

"Shit!" he whispered. But the jar was empty. Ok, he thought, I've got time. I can fix this.

Another room was full of porcelain dolls. "Nope," he whispered to himself. "Too creepy, even for me."

Each room held some kind of display, and he began to worry that d'X was a collector. But what—or whom—was he collecting? The thought had just passed when a low rumble shook the mansion. He heard a cross between a roaring fire and a crashing wave, and from down the hall, a wall of blinding white light approached. He ducked back into a room filled with animals, wild and domestic, all either frozen in time or stuffed by a master taxidermist. For a moment, he caught the yellow glint of a wolf's eyes, and then the white light surged through the wall and smashed into him, sending him crashing into the collection.

When he came to, Dan righted himself, shaking off the pain, but not the fear. The door was open, and he slipped back out into the hallway. Servants were out and about now. He could hear them, and knew he needed to vacate the area before they found him. As he passed silently through the mansion's many chambers and hallways, he noticed that the servants were not searching for him specifically. This was apparently not a regular occurrence. Still, here and there, he needed to stretch even his own abilities to remain unseen.

When he found the family's rooms, he breathed easier, but decided to check on his sisters. No noise name from their room, and he worried about waking them, but he knocked anyway. No answer. He knocked louder. Still nothing. "Come on," he groaned softly. One last knock, as loud as he dared. Nothing. Frustrated, he turned to leave, but noticed something first: long, deep claw marks in the oaken door, and many of them. How had he not noticed these earlier? Whatever had made them was absent, but, he realized with a chill, could return at any moment.

Back in his room, he lay on the bed, wide awake. He knew a door would stop whatever it was from getting in, but the terror and adrenaline kept his mind spinning around all he had seen that night. Before long, morning came, and he went to check on his sisters again.

When he opened his door, he nearly jumped out of his skin. A glint of metal and a blur from the left sent him diving back into his room just before a sharp clanging of steel sounded against the stone. He dove for his bag and pulled out his knife. Returning to the hallway, he crouched low and poked his head out.

"Dan!" Tina's voice cried out in relief. "Jane, it's him. It's fine."

Dan stood and scratched his head at a puzzling sight. His sisters were stalking the hallway, and Jane held an immense pole axe, each wing of its double blade three feet from tip to tip. His eyes traveled down a haft thick enough that the girl's fingers just barely wrapped around it, and at the base was a long metal pommel, smooth and rounded, which when Jane held the weapon upright to her side, made a solid thunk against the stone floor. Whatever he was before, he was definitely awake now.

"What's with the cutlery?" Tina said.

"You tell me," he replied. In response, Jane gestured with the giant axe at the girls' room door. He sheathed his knife and took a knee in front of the shredded oaken door. It looked as if an animal had tried to burrow through it. He picked a few splinters from the scratched area. They felt almost pulped. Whatever had done this had been drawn into a desperate frenzy by whatever was inside. "I noticed these when I got back last night. You guys make a new friend?"

"Very funny," Tina said. Something was different about her. She wasn't buried in a sweater! Tina had a loose flannel shirt on, which still hid her figure some, but Dan's eyes found themselves drawn to curves he knew he shouldn't be lingering on. "You're telling me you didn't hear a thing?"

"I snuck out to the other wing. When was this?" he asked.

"Just before midnight, maybe," Jane said. "See, Tina? I told you: magic doors!"

"Magic doors? Plural?" Dan said. The girls nodded over their shoulders. The door at the end of the hall was gone. Just gone. Now the hallway dead ended into blank stone. "Any word from mom and dad?" The girls shook their heads.

"We haven't checked the castle yet," Jane said.

"Okay," Dan said. "We'll go and see what we can see. Put that axe away before you hurt someone."

"What if I want to hurt someone?" Jane sassed.

"What're you going to do, wave it around at breakfast?"

"If it gets us answers," Jane said.

Tina put a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Just go put it away, okay," she said, and to Dan's surprise, Jane did as she was asked.

While the girl was gone, Dan silently mouthed to his older sister, "How did you do that?"

Tina shrugged, but there was something, an upturn in the corner of her mouth that read to Dan a bit more of mischief than he was expected from her. Jane returned, and they set out, back toward the dining room.

The trouble began when they reached the stairs. Where the previous night there had been a single broad flight of steps along the wall curling around a bare central chamber, the morning brought them to a seemingly endless spiral of stairs around a central shaft that disappeared into a black abyss. Stopping at the top, the siblings debated their options, and then, with exhausted reluctance, Dan gave Jane the all clear to retrieve the axe from her room. The girl ran off and then trotted back, the giant steel-and-wood monstrosity propped on her shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Tina bite her lower lip and grin at the girl. Whatever that look meant, Dan had never seen it on his big sister before. Jane did look fairly ridiculous with the massive weapon, but somehow she carried it with a practiced ease.

"Can I see your new toy?" he asked, and Jane shrugged, offering it to him one-handed. When he took it, his back nearly broke. "What he hell?!"

"Heavy, isn't it?" Tina said.

Dan hefted it level, but still found himself struggling with it. "It's massive!" After a moment, he gave it back to his little sister, who propped it on her shoulder as she would a mop.

"She leveled up again last night," Tina said. "Fending off that ... thing."

"I'll say!" he said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Did you get any other perks with it, other than a massive strength boost?"

Now he knew something was going on with his sisters. The way they looked at each other when he asked about perks told him they had spent the night dealing with more than just a werewolf attack. What it was, though, was a mystery. What could possibly have happened? Did it have anything to do with the blast wave that had rocked the castle? He would have to keep his eyes open.

Jane volunteered to take the lead, but Dan objected. Tina rebutted with an esoteric argument about putting their tank out front, whatever that meant, and Dan rebutted her rebuttal by gesturing repeatedly at his little sister and her small stature. Both girls rolled their eyes at him, and he settled with taking the rear, so long as he could call the shots, navigationally speaking. So down they went: one flight, two, three, ten, twenty. Watching his sisters, Dan felt like they seemed off, somehow. Or maybe just different. Closer? Voices lowered, they chatted enthusiastically, occasionally giggling. They never chatted—or giggled. Not with each other, at any rate. What, he thought, was going on? They smelled different, too, which he was surprised to find. Instead of solely smelling like individuals, they smelled like one person, someone wholly new. He had never before used this olfactory sense so extensively, but he found it quite illuminating.

After descending twenty-five flights of identical stairs, Dan called a halt. "This is getting us nowhere," he said. Jane leaned her axe against the wall, and sat on the steps. And then he said, "You smell that?"

Tina gave him a funny look at first, but then perked up. "I do!" she said. Then, looking up and down the abyssal stairwell, she took the bottom most button on her flannel shirt and tore it off. Holding up the little plastic disc to get her siblings' attention, she stretched her arm over the railing and let go. The white speck dropped out of view, and after a few seconds a faint ticking sounded as it struck something, bounced, bounced again, and came to rest on something solid.

Dan ran to the edge and looked down, but saw only blackness. Still, his sister was right. He had smelled something. Baking bread, roasting meat, bubbling soups wafted up on the gentle air current that rose through the shaft. Jane grabbed up her axe and prepared to lead, but this time her brother put his arm out, barring her way. "Let me go first this time," he said. "I've got a bad feeling about this." Jane looked at her sister, who just shrugged.

One more, two more, three more flights, and then they found at their feet a dense black fog. Dan tried to wave it away, but it remained. He tried to stick his arm down into it, but when his elbow disappeared into it, his hand rose through it a few feet away. He yelped and leapt back, his arm coming with him, and for a moment he sat on the steps flexing his hand and wiggling his fingers to make sure they were all accounted for.

"Cool!" Jane said. "Let me try that!" She leaned her axe against the wall and stuck her hand into the fog. Just as had happened with her brother, when her arm was in deep enough, her hand reemerged some distance away. "Hey, Dan!" Her brother looked up and saw his sister's hand protruding up through the fog, balled up except for the middle finger, which extended proudly.

"Charming," he groused.

"Hold on, guys," Tina said, pointing to her shirt button, which had come to rest on the fog just out of reach. "Hey, Jane, give me the end of your axe." Jane extended the base of her pole axe to her sister, who grabbed the pommel and positioned her feet on the steps at the point where the fog met it. "Now, slowly, lower me down." Jane grabbed the axe where the blades met the haft and began lowering her sister, but realized quickly that she still weighed the same, despite her new strength. Tina plummeted toward the fog, but stopped just before impact when Dan grabbed Jane's waist and sat back on the steps.

"I gotcha!" he said.

"Thanks!" Tina said. "That was close. Now just give me a sec and I'll grab the button." She reached for the little plastic disc, but when her hand neared the fog the blue aura returned to her hand, crackling and popping with electric intensity. There was a little pain, but the unexpectedness made it seem a hundred times worse. "Pull me up!" she cried. "Pull me up!" Jane and Dan pulled the axe toward them, bringing their sister with it until she collapsed onto the stairs.

"What the hell was that?" Dan said.

"I don't know," Tina said, examining her hand. "I thought it was just a fluke."

"Fluke from what?"

"Last night," Tina said. "Uh, right. So Jane and I, we found this book of spells.

"It was you!" Dan said, feeling some measure of relief. If the chaos in the mansion had been his sisters' doing, he could handle that. He was used to that kind of chaos—knew how to deal with it. "That blast. The light."

"Oh!" Tina clapped her hands to her mouth. "That blast was bigger than I thought. I think I must have absorbed some of it. But why didn't you?" she asked, turning to Jane. "You did half the spell, right?"

"Hey," her sister said. "Don't look at me. I just work here."

Tina scrunched up her face in thought, and then said, "Ok, guys, stand back." As her siblings backed up a few steps, she closed her eyes and focused on the feelings she'd had the previous night. Memories of electric energy, fear, curiosity, lust, bliss, and orgasm coursed through her. She slid her hands up her body, tracing her own contours and feeling nervous excitement.

"Uh, Tina?" Dan said, watching his sister move with a sensuality he had not known the girl possessed.

"Shh!" Jane hissed in a hushed voice. "It's working. Look." Indeed, Tina's hands began to glow again. Luckily for Dan, her hands stopped just below her breasts. Jane, however, let out a disappointed little sigh, which he noted and stored away. When Tina opened her eyes, they blazed with blue flame that left the rest of her face unburned. "Aw, wicked!" Jane said.

Tina took a deep breath, held it, and then blew. The black fog burned away, revealing that they only had one more flight of stairs to go. When she was done, the flames receded back into her eyes, and then purple flames engulfed her, dispersing in sparks. "Guys," she said. "Did I level up?" Dan, mute in stupor, just nodded.

"Fuck yeah!" Jane cheered and high-fived her sister. "That was awesome! How do you feel?"

Tina grinned. "Check this out," she said and clicked her fingers. Her hands came alive in flame, and once again her eyes burned, blue flames licking her forehead. She clicked her fingers again, and the flames puffed out of existence.

"Duuuuuude," Jane said.

"Yeah," Dan said, flatly. "What could possibly go wrong?"

"You're just just jealous 'cause you haven't leveled up yet," Jane said, sticking her tongue out and blowing a raspberry.

"Maybe not," he said. "I don't know."

"What?" his sisters said in unison.

"I got knocked out for a bit last night," he said, and then proceeded to tell them the account from the previous night.

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers