The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

But it wasn't the filling up that shot electricity through her—it was the emptying. Every time Grum's cock drew back, Jane shuddered with delight, eyes rolling back into her head, mouth agape in a silent scream. Warmth flooded her body, and she came. Her muscles locked down on the orc's thick meat, and Grum roared in orgasm. Jane felt pressure inside her as hot cum filled what little space was left inside her. "Oh, shit!" she cried out, as the pulsing sensation made her climax again. When Grum grunted and pulled out, Jane felt a torrent of seed spill from her pussy and drip down her legs.

She collapsed forward, seeing stars and only able to make throaty gurgling sounds. The cold stone against her face and breasts hardly registered. Panting and woozy, she lay there for some time until Grum turned her over. "Wazzit, Grummmm?" she slurred.

"Grum make sure you not dead," he said. "Been known to happen."

"Oh, thaz nize'v you," she said, barely able to feel, let alone control her lips. After a minute, she said, "You're not sleepy?"

"Orc not sleep after sex," he said. "But ok if Jane sleep. Grum can wait."

Jane, slowly feeling her senses return, rolled over and got to her knees. One last glob of cum plopped out of her, making her shiver. "No," she said, seating herself on one of the fallen stones. "No, we should probably get out of here."

When Jane finally stood, purple fire once again engulfed her. "Ooh!" Grum said. "Jane level up."

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers