The Curse of Magic Mansion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers

"So he's storing people in jars?" Jane said.

"I don't know," he said.

"Not people," Tina said. "Souls." Her siblings stared at her. "I can sort of see them now. Yours, I mean—just like you described them, a universe of stars. But yours looks different somehow," she said to Dan. "I don't know how to describe it."

"Wow," he said. "That makes me feel better."

"Aw, don't be like that," Jane said mockingly. "Maybe you leveled up when you were knocked out. Think positive!"

Dan just turned away and started down the stairs. Sometimes his little sister was such a pain in the ass. As he neared the open doorway that led away from the stairwell, the smells of baked goods became even stronger. Dan's stomach grumbled, but he pushed the feeling aside and peered around the edge of the opening. A long hallway extended for about a hundred feet, but beyond that, he couldn't tell with any certainty what lay waiting for them. "Wait here," he said, and moved quickly and silently down the hall toward the first door.

Light spilled from the crack in the open door, and from within, he heard clinking of pots and pans, staccato thumping of a knife chopping vegetables, and the bubbling of a tureen of soup. The smell made his stomach grumble, and he moved closer. "No!" a growling deep voice complained from within. "This one meat. This one no meat."

"Er, sorry," said a second similarly gravelly voice.

"You want to be turned into toad again?"

"Toad delicious."

The resonant gong of an iron pan against thick skull, and then, "Then maybe I put you in soup next time. Now go get more meat."

Heavy footsteps approached the door, and Dan flattened himself low against the wall, hand on the handle of his knife, ready to spring. What came out the door was something Dan had only imagined. Immense enough that it needed to stoop to pass through the doorway came an—Dan blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming—an orc. Rough greenish gray skin covering a frame the size of a compact car was offset by the creature's apparel: chef whites, checkered pants, black clogs and a squat white toque. "Put me in soup?" it groused under its breath. "Put you in soup. One day, I head chef." To his relief, it turned away from him, headed farther down the hall, grumbling all the way, and turned the corner and was gone, though, Dan knew, not for long.

Moving past the doorway, he snuck a peek at the head chef, who had busied himself with tasting a sauce. Like the underling, this orc towered above his station. It held the tablespoon between two fingers the size of sausages and sipped the sauce with a gentleness and grace Dan wouldn't have expected. "Hrmm," it grumbled. "It need more salt." The orc turned, and Dan slipped from the doorway and continued down the hall.

He made it past two more doors, both closed, when he heard the heavy footsteps returning from the meat locker. There was nowhere to run, so he tried the door closest to him. Locked. Not enough time to pick the lock, either. He backpedaled and tried the door closest to the kitchen. Success. Silently, he entered the room, a small wine cellar by the look of it. But something behind the shelves moved. One of the magister's servants poked its head out from behind a rack of dusty wine bottles. Dan found a stack of barrels and made himself as small as he could. The servant must have heard him, and moved toward the barrels. Dan began to freak out, and put his hand on his knife. Still, he got as low as he could. His heart thumped in his chest, and he felt an odd sensation, but the servant peered behind the barrels. He tried to unsheathe his knife, but found it wasn't there. The servant reached down, but to his surprise reached over his head. Dan looked and saw the servant coming up with his knife. No! he thought, and lunged at the masked man, who reeled, tripped over a wooden chest, and splatted onto the stone. He grabbed his knife back and swiped at the man's face. The white, semi-glossy faceplate skittered across the stone. Staring back at Dan were two blazing yellow eyes ringed by dead darkness. Dan leapt up, retreated, but fell over the same chest that had tripped the servant. "Zombie!" he screamed, and his knife fell from between his teeth. In that moment, as the zombie servant rose to its feet, hissing, he realized he was completely naked. He scanned for his clothes and found them behind the barrels where he had hid. He gathered everything up as quickly as he could, snagged a bottle of wine from the nearest shelf, and fled.

Just as he was making for the door, the orc, on his way back from the meat locker had heard the commotion and opened the door. A naked human hurtled toward him, and had the orc not been so surprised, he might have stopped the intruder, who instead caromed off the giant gray-green frame and made off down the hallway. The zombie came at him, but the orc simply grabbed the top of its head, lifted it off the ground, and tossed it aside like a bag of flour. Down the hall, the chef poked his head out of the kitchen just as the naked human sprinted past. "What d' hell?" it said.

Jane saw the orcs and rushed to save her brother. As she charged, she felt a sexual charge rush through her body. When she was done here, she was going to jump her sister's bones again, whether or not their brother was present. She was horny, and the closer violence came, the hornier she got. Dan ran past the charging Jane, who grinned admiring his body. Maybe she would try to get him to stay for the festivities. As this thought wormed its way through her mind, the chef orc stepped out into the hallway and put his giant hand out, stopping his fellow orc from pursuit.

"Why you stop me?!" it roared.

"Small naked human man no threat," the chef said. "Where meat?" And just as he asked, the solid pommel of Jane's pole axe smashed into his head, knocking him out. She tried to swing it at the second orc, but the blade caught on the narrow hallway's wall, sparking. In her moment of hesitation, the second orc caught her by the neck, lifted her off the ground.

"Silly human," it growled. "Night, night." He moved his fingers in front of her face and flicked her in the forehead. Lights out.

"Jane!" Tina cried from the hallway entrance. She tried to advance on the orc, but her brother stopped her.

"No!" he said. "Run!"

"No!" Tina said, shaking him off, but the zombie servant appeared in the hallway behind the orc. From farther down, more white masks appeared from the darkness.

"Tina, they're zombies!" he said. "We're not strong enough. She'll be ok. Look." The orc set down Jane's limp form and turned on the approaching horde. "We need to regroup and come back with a plan. Come on."

"Fine," Tina said, tears of rage in her eyes. "But we're coming back, and we're wiping them all out."

"Of course," Dan said, surprised and uneasy at her sister's dark turn. "Of course. I'm with you." With that, they ran for the stairs and began the long trek back to their quarters.

——————————————————

When Jane awoke, the first thing she noticed was her lack of clothes. The dungeon was a bit chilly, and she shivered. The second thing she noticed was that she was bound, arms above her and legs slightly apart, by heavy iron shackles attached to equally heavy chains. She struggled, but was clearly going nowhere.

A jangling of chains from outside the thick wooden cell door drew her attention just in time to see it open long enough for the former orc underling to kick his former boss into the cell and shut the door. "Why you do this?" the chef said, clearly still dazed.

"You treat Hurg bad," the captor said through the small barred opening. "Now Hurg cook. Maybe Hurg put you in soup."

"Hey!" Jane shouted. "What about me?"

"You try chop Hurg," he said. "Bad try. You time out."

"Can I at least have my clothes back?"

"No," he said, and then laughed. "Maybe Grum keep you warm. Heh heh." With that, the shutter to the barred opening slid closed.

"Worth a try," Jane said to herself.

Her new cellmate, she noticed, was free of restraints, and when he stood, still clad in his kitchen whites, his muscles rippled below greenish skin. He would have been more than a match for this Hurg character had she not knocked him cold. "This is major bummer," he said.

"Great," Jane muttered. "And now I'm stuck here with a big dumb orc."

"Hey," the orc said, offended. "I not dumb. I graduate from O.U."

"Orc University?"

"You hear of it?" the orc said. "It small school, but prestigious in own way."

"Uh-huh," Jane said. The sexual energy she had built up in battle was not stuck with nowhere to go, and idle chatter frustrated her. Still, at least her cellmate wasn't intent on savaging her prone body—though as horny as she was, the thought did almost appeal to her. "What'd you major in? Smashing?"

"No," he said. "Smashing intramural sport. Grum major in art history. Minor in philosophy."

"And yet here you are," Jane said, instantly angry at herself for doing so. Why would she want to aggravate the orc? She took a deep breath and prepared for the worst, but it didn't come.

"Economy tough," he said. "Grum take night classes at culinary school. Get job. Pay bills."

"Your parents must be proud."

"Don't know," he said. "Grum kill father. Don't know mother."

"Dude," Jane said. "That sucks. I'm sorry."

"No worry. Just orc way."

A moment of silence passed between them. Jane felt her eyes undressing the orc, tried to shake it off, but only felt hornier for the effort. "So, what now?" she said.

"Don't know," he had. "Maybe just wait for end."

"Hey!" Jane said. "That's no way to talk. You can't give up yet."

"What Grum to do? Not strong enough to kick down door. Pretty naked lady strong, too, but chained."

"You think I'm pretty?

"Is wrong?"

"No!" Jane blurted. "No, just ... you know ... I thought orcs would just stick their giant dicks in anything."

"That stereotype," Grum said.

"Which part?"

"Former," Grum said. "Grum average size."

"But you'll stick it anywhere?"

"Grum no comment," he said. After a weird moment he added, "Does not mean Grum not appreciate beauty." The orc moved toward her, and she tensed.

"What are you going to do to me?" she said, her voice quaking in a confusion of fear and lust. His hand moved toward her, but only to check the strength of the chains holding her hands up. He yanked, and with a crack-thump the stones that anchored the chains crashed to the floor in front of Jane.

"Not what Grum expected," he said. "Hoped chain snap." Jane thought for a moment about her new strength, and tried to lift the stones, but doing so was awkward and she couldn't get any footing. Grum knelt and inspected the chains at her feet. He tried gripping them and pulling, but the masonry on the floor was much more sound, and all he did was pinch Jane's ankles in their shackles.

"Yeeow!" she yelped.

"Sorry," he said, placing his hand on her hip as an apology. Jane had expected his skin to be as rough as it looked, but it was actually smooth—tough, but smooth. And it was warm, a welcome sensation in the drafty dungeon cell. She took in a small breath, and he drew his hand back. "Oh, sorry."

"It's ok," Jane found herself saying. "The warmth was nice."

"Pretty human cold?"

"Jane," she said. "Call me Jane, ok?"

"Ok. Grum name Grum."

"I got that." After a moment, she said, "Are you going to put your hand back or not?" Grum put his hand back on her hip. Even on his knees he was a head taller than she was, and she had to look up to meet his eyes, which, it turned out, were a pleasant shade of green.

"Better?" he asked.

"Better," Jane said. Though she couldn't move her feet much, the relative unbinding of her hands left her some degree of mobility, and she rotated as much as she could of herself to face him. When she did, his large hand slid around to her stomach. The warmth and sensation of touch made Jane shiver with relief and desire.

"Jane still cold?" Grum said, and she nodded. He slid his hand back to her hip, but brought his other hand up to caress the other side. The touch was light for such a large creature, and Jane saw a gentle awkwardness in his smile.

"First time?" she said.

Grum nodded. "With human."

"My first time was last night," Jane said, "so I know how you feel." She placed her shackled hands over his and urged them upward until his fingers rippled over her nipples. She sighed in pleasure, and Grum became more adventurous, caressing and gently kneading Jane's young breasts. "Mmm," she moaned softly. "That feels great." Temptation became too much for her, and she unbuttoned the front of his shirt. Muscle moved under greenish skin, and when she touched his chest the skin prickled and she heard his breathing turn briefly ragged. She smiled at him, he smiled back, and then she kissed him.

It was a strange kiss, yes, but his breath was pleasant, almost naturally minty, and his lips were surprisingly soft, given the toughness of the rest of his skin. They kissed again, and Grum's hands slid around to her back, pressing her into him. Her breasts pressed against his strong chest, she felt herself melt into him, surrendering to his caresses. His hands moved up and down her back, moving ever closer to her butt, and she pressed her face into his chest and sighed with lust when they finally found their marks.

"Jane like?" Grum said, massaging her buttocks.

"Jane like," she said, pressing against his hands.

"Jane want more?"

"Jane want more," she moaned, as his fingers, due solely to the size of his hands, came dangerously close to her smooth labia and tight little anus. "Just be gentle with me. It's my first time with a man."

"Grum thought first time was last night."

"It was with a woman," Jane said. Grum's eyes lit up, and she said, "Long story. Tell you later, ok?"

"Grum look forward," he said with a mischievous grin. After a bit more teasing, he moved one hand around front, and slid his middle finger along her slit. Jane gasped and saw stars. Grum brought his finger up, moist with her juices. Like a fine sauce, he tasted her, and then grunted.

"Everything ok?" Jane said, almost offended.

Grum let out a quaking breath. "Grum always hear human female juice aphrodisiac, but not believe. Now believe."

Jane giggled, but then stopped short when Grum eased his finger into her soaking pussy. "Ah, fuck!" she moaned. His digit slipped farther into her, and then ran against her hymen, causing her to yelp. "Jane ok?"

"It's my ..." she started, but trailed off in a muddle of pain and pleasure. His finger was so big, it might as well have been a cock.

"Oh," Grum said, backing his finger out until just the first knuckle was inside her.

"Just do it quickly," she said. He nodded and rammed his finger into her, filling her virginal canal. Jane hugged him tight around the neck and squeaked in pain from behind clenched teeth. But as he began to move his finger in and out of her, the pain turned to pleasure. Soon enough, Jane was panting, and then moaning, and then grinding her hungry pussy against his finger. "Oh yeah..." she moaned.

Before she could come, Grum slid his finger from her and tried to lift her up, but was reminded in short order that she was anchored to the floor. He roared in frustration, and Jane froze in terror as she saw the full extent of an orc's rage. This time, when he yanked on her leg chains, the metal snapped as if made of yarn. Jane stumbled backward and fell over, and Grum stood over her, his chest rising and falling with inhuman passion. He crouched and looked as if he were going to pounce, and Jane scooted away, but her hands were still anchored to the floor by the stones from the ceiling. Grum grabbed her ankles, spread her legs open, and then fell upon her, face first between her legs.

Jane's mind careened in confusion, and then did a sharp U-turn when she felt Grum's tongue, hot and wet against her sex. The orc, on his knees and elbows, shifted his hands up to her butt, holding it up off the ground and kneading it as his tongue explored every inch of the girl's juicy pussy. "Fuck!" she gasped as his tongue, ran circles around her clit. He slid a finger back into her, and she bucked and wrapped her creamy legs around his head. "Oh fuck!" Orgasm smashed into her like a truck, and her eyes rolled back in her head. Grum continued to lick her until she went slack, twitching every so often.

When she regained her wits, Grum sat next to her, smiling. "Jane happy?"

"Jane happy," she nodded.

"Want leave now?"

Jane crawled over to him and tasted herself on his lips. "What, when we have the room to ourselves?" She pushed him down to the floor and kissed him again, her legs straddling his chest. Moving down, she kissed and licked the strong chest and belly, until she reached the waistband of his pants. She took a breath, undid the front, and slid them down, revealing the orc's large cock. "Jeez, man, I thought you said you were average size!"

"For orc," he corrected. The cock before her was almost a foot long and as big around as the haft of her axe. It was slightly knobbed, too, which made it look even more alien. "Understand if too big for tiny human."

"Who you calling tiny?" Jane said, and then placed her hand around his mighty shaft. When she leaned in and licked from the base to just under the head, he growled, "Tongue so soft. So good." Encouraged, Jane licked again. She thought it would be weird, or that she would feel differently, this large, strange cock being her first, but she found herself comfortable with it. More than that, she wanted it. She wanted to taste it—wanted it inside her. She had wondered if she might only like girls after the night with her sister, but every cell in her body cried out for sex, not just with her, but with anyone and anything that would have her. She knew it was the mansion filling her with desire, but at the moment, she couldn't possibly care less.

Jane's lips rippled as they ran up the side of Grum's knobby cock. One side, and then the other, she coated his hot member in her saliva, until, reaching the head, she opened her mouth as wide as it would go and felt his hot meat pulsing against her tongue. She took as much of him as she could, but it was scarcely half. He growled in pleasure and slid a hand down her back, over her firm round ass, and then dipped a finger into her pussy. Jane moaned, and the vibration made Grum growl louder. Jane sped up her bobbing, lost in ecstasy, and felt the orc's cock become slick with her spit.

Suddenly, Grum pulled her mouth from his cock, and she saw a primal glint in his eyes. He pushed her back, flipped her over so her ass was in the air, and placed the tip of his throbbing member against her drooling opening. Jane felt the thick head spreading her labia, and grunted as they stretched to maximum. "Grum!" she squealed. "Go slow. It's so big." The orc slowed his push, but not by much. He was losing control, and just as Jane thought he would tear her in two, the head popped into her. Relief for a moment, and then his advance stretched her again. Two more inches, two more, one more, and then he bottomed out. He tried to press further into her, but she screamed as he jammed his cock against her cervix. The pain was blinding, and she tried to pull away, but Grum held her fast. He did back off a bit though, and she gasped as the pain receded.

"Jane hurt?"

Jane nodded furiously. "No more room," she panted, beginning to feel pleasure as the stretching of her pussy mashed her clit firmly against his cock. He backed out a bit, pushed forward, backed out more, and pressed forward, always stopping just short of her cervix. She gripped the chains that anchored her hands to the stone blocks Grum had torn form the ceiling. How had she not done this before? There were a few boys at school who struck her fancy, and now she wondered how they would feel inside her. Certainly not the same as Grum, his knobby length filling her up in ecstatic rhythm.

BDLong
BDLong
186 Followers