All Comments on 'The Deep End Ch. 01'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dmcdmcalmost 17 years ago
Great story -and very plausible.

Great story -and very plausible. She's obviously got a taste for variety on the cock-department. Maybe she and Jeff would join a swingers club. I look forward to more of your salacious writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a laugh

did you place the old comment yourself?

This is far from reality and just poor imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. loved it from start to finish. Write more like these please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love is

Sally I absolutely love your stories.Any guy that isn`t turned on by your writing must be dead from the waist down .Keep them cumming girl....

col_lovercol_loverover 9 years ago
I can see trouble.

I have just finished Chapter 1 and had a hard on all the way through it, Now I am wondering what is going to happen at a work function, Larry will meet Jeff's wife, this will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An extreme right wing feminist mindless and talentless garbage !

One of the worst on this here site. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh?

Extreme right-wing is the exact opposite of feminist, you moron.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 6 years ago
Sally Tart

I loved the story. flowed well and a 10" Cock just added to the hotness of the sex. Going home so Hubby can mix his in with Larry's. Fucking great!

The only down side I saw was she doesn't swallow (boo) and won't take it in the Ass, (double Boo). She's only getting a part of the whole experience. I'm no guy getting a hooker but if I were I'd expect getting all three holes with her swallowing. Otherwise good stuff.

Chrissie

TBC

NeilMc123NeilMc123almost 6 years ago
Wow!

I'm hoping that Larry calls and fucks her as a hooker once more. Maybe offering her to a group of business men to secure a deal.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
What was the point of Bill?

Hate when random junk is put into a story, and the side note that was, Bill, just seemed pointless. The first time story wasn't overly relevant either to be fair.

Story was okay in general, but as with your other stories you need to use proper punctuation to separate your dialogue and narrative. It makes reading something harder as it is. Punctuation is no accident - so you should use it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Just as ridiculous as all your other cheating whore stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your work needs a lot of editing

Your stories are okay but you need to run your work past a skilled editor. You fail to put your character’s questions and statements in quotes, you substitute the word “your” when you should be using “you’re” and other errors.

copoyenkocopoyenkoabout 2 years ago

Sally Tart, I absolutely loved your stories. This last one was really sexy. Keep up writing those stories. Copoyenko

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Work needs a good editor, both for grammar and punctuation.

As for the story, wife and I did it once, as she wanted to know how it felt to be paid for sex. We had a lot of good sex replaying it in the bedroom, but never did it again

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I would much prefer having a hooker for a wife than a cheater for a wife.

Lustman69Lustman698 months ago

Hot, hot storytelling Sally Tart. What a fascinating situation, ripe for developing. I look forward to reading more of your adventures.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2381 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES