The Deep End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers

I made the trip to the mall for an outfit. The sales girl was a big help at picking out something that guys love, both over and under things.

I got home and took a long hot shower. I couldn't keep my hands off my hard nipples and horny pussy. I started rolling my nipples around with my fingers as I rubbed my hot little pussy. I still couldn't believe that I was going to go through with this. And that I was so horny over thinking about it. I took the showerhead down and held the rushing water right on my clit. I squeezed my nipple as I moaned out I was cumming. My legs got weak, I came so hard. I was just hopping that this Larry wasn't some old fart that couldn't get me off tonight.

I did my hair and was dressed and waiting on Jeff to get home by 5:45. Jeff came running in the house a little after six. He laid his eyes on me and stopped in his tracks. His eyes just scanned me from head to toe, with his mouth open. The first thing he said was, Holy fuck, do you ever look hot. My God you look sexy as hell. I wasn't real sure about my look so I asked him if I looked like a hooker? He shook his head yes and replied, hell yes you do, and a high priced one at that.

I had on this very short pink, leather mini skirt, with a white long sleeved front button top. The top was more or less see through. You could see the red lace bra I had on under it plain as day. Black fishnet stockings and a pair of the highest open toe heels I've ever had on in my life. Something like five inch spikes Jeff walked over to me still eyeing me up and down. His hands took hold of the hem of my skirt and started pulling it up. Once he got it up to my waist he said, my God do you look sexy, I've got to have you. With my skirt up he was checking out the red lace garter belt I had on holding up my fishnets. And the next to nothing little red lace, see-through panties I had on.

We started kissing as his hands felt up my lace-covered ass. His hand moved between my legs to my lacey crotch. He pulled the crotch of my panties to the side and started fingering me. As hard as it was to do, I pulled away from him. I said not now, you'll mess me all up. He moaned oh baby I got to cum, you got me so hot here. I said ok sit down here. I had him sit in the chair and I took his super hard cock out. I got down on my knees and started kissing it. God was he ever hard, I've never seen him this hard before. I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. I was pumping up and down on it as I sucked on the head. All at once he pushed my head down on his cock and he started cumming. It felt like he pumped a bucket full of sperm in my mouth. I don't swallow so I tried to keep it all in my mouth. I had to swallow some of it just so I could get my breath.

I pulled my mouth off his still hard cock. I still had a mouth full of his cum, most of that went in a towel next to his chair. I then asked him if he felt better now as I kissed him. He kissed me back and said that felt real good. Are you really sure about this? I just said, I'm willing if he's willing. Jeff then said, oh man Larry is going to love getting you in the sack. He'll think I paid a thousand dollars or more for you. I just can't get over how hot and sexy you look. I thanked him as I got up and pulled my skirt back in place.

As I was walking back to the bathroom to redo my hair. I looked back and asked Jeff what time all this was to take place? He replied that he had told Larry that he would call him once the girl was in the room. That it should be around seven or eight. I started to ask Jeff what this Larry looked like and how old he was. But I didn't for the fear that it might scare me off.

Well 7pm rolled right around and I was still at home. Jeff said, well it looks like it's time to shit or get off the pot. He hugged and kissed me and again asked if I was sure about doing this? I looked in his eyes and said, I think I can handle this as I gave him a long kiss. I was hopping none of our neighbors seen me leave the house in my sexy little outfit. Once I was at the Marriott and in the room. I was to call Jeff one last time before this all went down. As he had said I could back out at any time.

My mind was going a hundred miles per hour as I drove to the Hotel. I still couldn't believe that I was doing this. And Jeff knew I was doing this. I was getting so horny thinking about just giving my body to some guy to use like a toy. I was going to be nothing more that a whore.

Sitting at a stoplight I didn't even realize that my fingers of my left hand were rubbing the crotch of my panties. Two guys in a pickup truck sitting next to me at the light honked their horn. I jumped and pulled my hand out from under my short skirt. My skirt was to short to cover the tops of my stockings as I sat. Them two guys sat up higher than me in their truck and had a good view down inside my car. One of them yelled, why don't you show us your tit's bitch? Just then the light turned green. I gave them the finger as I mashed the gas and let them behind.

I pulled in the parking lot of the Marriott and parked the car. I checked myself out in the rearview mirror, took a deep breath and got out. It was very hard walking with them high ass heels on. I made it to a side door without falling down and went inside. My key didn't have a room number on it, but Jeff told me it was 2112.

I got in the elevator going to the second floor. Two men also in the elevator kept eyeing me up and down, but never said a thing. Once out of the elevator I made my way to my room. Once inside I took another deep breath. I was so happy that I didn't see anyone that I know all the way over there. Shaking I picked up the phone and called Jeff. I said, honey I'm here but I'm scared to death. Jeff asked what's the matter? I said, I just don't know if I can do this or not. It sounded real easy at home. But now it's like for real, I'm not sure I can do this.

Jeff said, let's just forget it and I'll come and get you. We don't need the money that bad, to put you through this. I replied, let me order myself a drink and think about it. I'll call you back. He said, fine and we hung up.

I'm not a drinker at all. Two beers and I'm happy for the night. The hard stuff just kicks my ass and fast. I ordered three screwdrivers from room service. In no time at all, the guy knocked on my door with my drinks on a tray. He to eyed me up and down after he sat the tray on the table and turned to leave. The first drink I picked up and drank it right down. The second one I downed about half of it. Then I started just sipping it until it was gone. Then I started on the last one. The last drink was about half gone when all at once; I could feel my head getting hot. I'm fanning myself as I got up and walked around the room. I drank the other half down and stopped to look at myself in the mirror.

I turned side to side checking myself out. Then I said to myself. Shit girl, you look hot as hell. Any man would pay to spend time with you. You can do this; you have the body to do this. Let's do it.

I picked up the phone and called Jeff back. I said ok, send Larry over here, I can do this. Jeff said are you really sure about this? I said I think I am, but you make sure to be ready because I'll be home as soon as he is done. Then it's your turn and that's what I'm looking forward to.

Jeff didn't say anything. Hello, what's the matter I asked? Jeff replied I told Larry that I paid for you to spend the night with him, like in all night. I said, all night, till in the morning? Yes Jeff said. I laughed and said oh hell he's a guy. He'll pass out after he comes and the next thing you know, it's morning. So call him up and send him over. Jeff said, ok I'll call him now. But don't forget if it should turn bad or something just leave and call me. We said our, I love you to each other and hung up.

I fixed my hair a little and looked myself over on last time in the mirror. About five minutes later I got a knock on my door. My heart started pumping faster and my legs got weak as I went to the door. I open the door and about fell over. This was no old fat guy. He looked a lot like Mel Gibson, but in his 30's. I my mind I'm thinking, oh my, this may not be so bad after all, as I said hello, come on in.

He said your Ann right? I forgot about the name change that Jeff had given me. I said yes, yes I am and your Larry. He closed the door and said yes that it's, nice to meet you. We walked into the middle of the room. Larry said, my, my where did Jeff find you at? Turn around for me so I can check out that ass on you. I turned all the way around for him. I jumped when he walked up to me and took each of my breasts in his hands. He was squeezing them and playing with them, as he said, are these babies real, they feel real? I said yes they are, all real.

He then said get that top off baby I need to see them nice tits of yours. This was not the kind of foreplay I was thinking about in my dreams of this day. I forgot that this guy thinks I was paid for just to make him happy. And it doesn't matter what makes me happy. So I had to just play the game so to speak.

Larry sat on the end of the bed and watched me as I took my top off. Next I unhooked the front hook on my bra and let my breasts fall free. His eyes got real big as he said, come over here and put one of them hard nipples in my mouth. I did as I was told. He would kiss and suck on one nipple then the other. He had both his hands under my skirt feeling up my ass. His nipples sucking felt really good. My nipples kept getting harder as he played with them. Then all at once he stops and tells me to get out of that skirt and panties.

As I was unzipping my skirt I saw he was getting out of his clothes. He stripped down to a pair of boxer short and jumped back in the bed. I dropped my skirt to the floor and he moaned out. God damn, why don't all girls wear garter belts. Man they are so fucking sexy. Ok baby lets drop them sexy little panties. I slowly started pushing my panties down my legs. The girl at the mall was right. She told me to wear the panties over the garter belt, not under it. It makes it so much easier to remove your panties and let the other stuff stay in place. My little panties went down my legs to the floor.

Larry said give me them fucken panties. I handed them to him and he put them right up to his nose and was sniffing them. Never had I seen anything like that before. Then he tells me to turn around and bend over so he can see my pussy. In all my life I've never felt so low and turned on at the same time. I did as I was told again. He moaned out again, shit your pussy looks so pink like it needs to be eaten. Then he tells me to get my ass over to him and lay out on the bed on my back. Again I did just what he told me to do. Larry moved in next to me on the bed.

He started kissing my neck then moving down and sucking on one nipple then the other. His fingers went right down to my super wet pussy. He sank two or three fingers in me real slow. I moaned and pushed my hips up to his fingers. He pulled his fingers out of me and stuck them right in his mouth suck my pussy juice off them. Them he put his fingers up to my mouth for me to suck on them. I was so horny by this time I just opened my mouth and started sucking my pussy juice off his fingers. This was the first time that I had ever done anything like that.

Then he started kissing his way down over my belly. He took hold of both my legs and opened them as wide as they would go. He kissed his way right over my bush. Then his tongue went deep in my pussy hole and licked all the way up to my clit. He stopped licking and said, my God is your pussy ever cute. It's so pink, it looks like and eighteen year old pussy. And it tastes so good. After saying that he went back to tonguing my hot pussy. He would suck on one pussy lip then the other. Then he tongue fuck me with his long tongue. Next he was sucking and biting on my clit.

I was going out of my mind, this licking I was getting from him was going to have me cumming real soon. I took hold of his head and held him tight to my pussy. He started licking me from top to bottom. Stopping to flick my clit around with his tongue. My orgasm came through my body like a wild fire. I hadn't cum like this in a long time. My body shook as I tried to pull his head inside my pussy. I yelled out real laud, Oh my God yes, yes I'm cumming, please don't stop oh yes, yes. Oh did I ever cum, not in all my life had I ever cum so hard.

I was trying to get some air back in my lungs as Larry was climbing up over the top of me. He had taken his boxers off and I got my first look at his cock. I should say, hard cock. I looked to be about the same size as my black rubber cock. Only thing, this one was white and had a man hooked to it. Jeff is only about half the size of Larry.

Larry said to me, I love making hookers cum, was you faking or did you really cum? I laughed and said no faking here. I came like never before and loved it, thank you. Larry said your welcome baby, now lets see if we can get you cumming again.

Larry moved back on top of me. Stopping to kiss and suck on each of my hard nipples. He said God you have great tits as he's feeling them up and still kissing one nipple then the other. Then Larry reached down between us and grabbed a hold of his hard cock. He lined it up to my very wet pussy hole and started it in me. I just raised my hips off the bed to help it slip inside me. And slip in it did. Oh God it felt so good going in me. He had about half of his cock in me when he pulled out then slowly pushed all of it inside me. He was pumping in and out of me real slow. Making sure I got to feel all of his cock inside me.

Right at that time I was no longer a housewife acting like I was a hooker. I was just a slut whore needing to have all this guys cock inside me. I hooked my legs around his back and hugged him tight to my body. I was panting in his ear, oh God fuck me, yes, God, yes faster. He started pumping in me like a mad man. His cock would come all the way out of me then back in as deep as it would go. My head started flopping from side to side. I couldn't believe that I was going to cum again so soon. I started pumping my hips up off the bed to keep time with his fast fucking. Then I went over the top I yelled out that I was cummmmmmmmmmmming. And that was just the start.

He moaned in my ear, I'm cumming to baby as he pushed very deep inside me. His cock was jerking inside me as he pulled it out just a little then jammed it back in me. It kept jerking as he kept trying to get it deeper inside me. Once his cock stopped jerking he collapsed on top of me. He gave me a kiss and said, mother fucker are you ever a good fuck. Don't let me forget to get your number. Then he rolled off me. My pussy made a wet sucking sound as his cock popped out of me. He left a trail of hot sperm across my leg as his cock drug over it. I could feel gobs of sperm running out of my pussy and down to the bed. I have never been this satisfied after sex before in my life. This guy really knows how to make a woman happy in bed.

Larry lit up a cigarette and offered me one. I turned him down and just laid there looking at the ceiling, still not believing what had just happened. Larry had maybe three cigarettes as we rested. He put out the last one then started kissing my right nipple as he played with the other one. He said, boy these little nipples sure come alive fast. He had my nipples hard as rocks again. Then he said ok baby, here comes the dogs. I was sure what he meant but soon fond out. He had me get on my hands and knee's, dogie style.

Larry got behind me and was running his hands all over my ass. He said, fuck girl, you have a nice ass. And this garter belt and stockings, wow this is too much. Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass? I jumped and started to pull away from him as I said no, and no one is going to. He laughed and pulled me back in front of him. Just kidding baby, myself, I don't like shit on my dick. I looked down between my legs and could see his cock was fully hard again. He slipped a few fingers inside me and said, my, my girl; you're sure sloppy. He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his hard cock. One big push, and he was all the way inside me. I moaned out, oh God yes, as I pushed back to him and his hard cock. And away we went, fucking like High School kids.

He was playing with one of my breasts with one hand and rubbing my hard and wet clit with his other hand. I couldn't believe how fast I started cumming again. This guy had me cumming faster than my vibrator could. I was out of my mind with lust. I yelled out to him, Oh God I'm cumming again. Yes, yes, fuck me, yes fuck me, oh yes fuck me hard. He said, oh my little whore is cumming again. You like to be fucked like a dog don't you? I half moaned and yelled yes, yes as my orgasm took off. I pushed back to him as hard as I could. My face was deep in the pillows. I just kept cumming and cumming. I would think it was over and I would start cumming again. Larry now had a hold of my hips pulling me back hard on his cock. He was pumping my hip back and forth so fast; I couldn't even keep up. He moaned here it cums baby, and started pumping my hips even faster. I felt his hard cock start jerking inside me and I knew I was getting another load of his hot sperm deep inside me.

He gave me a few more hard pokes as I tried to milk all the sperm from his cock. I was so wet I couldn't hold on to his cock in my pussy. He pulled out of me and I felt his cum running down my legs to my stocking tops. He then slapped my ass, not hard, but like a love slap, and said, mother fucker girl, you're going to kill me here. I laughed and said who's going first, my God.

We both fell down on the bed laughing After a little bit I got up to go to the restroom. When I returned to bed Larry was out like a light. I sat down and looked his body over. Man he was in great shape all the way around. His cock was now soft and lying off to the side. I was shiny wet with both our cums all over it. I started thinking, should I get dress and sneak out now or what.

I wasn't sure what to do. I laid down next to Larry and took his wet cock in my hand. I'm thinking, why didn't my Husband Jeff have some meat like this between his legs? I was just play with his wet cock and I must have fallen asleep also. I started dreaming about something and the next thing I know, I'm cumming again.

I opened my eyes to see Larry had just fingered me to an orgasm. I could see it was day light from the light coming through the windows. I wasn't sure what time it was. But one thing I was sure of. Larry had a big hard on and was ready to fuck.

He laid on his back and was stroking his cock. I had never seen a guy jacking himself off before. So this really turned me on. I asked him, could you make yourself cum for me? He laughed and said yes I could, but that's what Jeff paid you to do, make me cum. So why don't you just sit your hot little pussy right down on this, as he waved his cock around? I was hopping to see a guy jack off for the first time but sitting on his flagpole sounded pretty good too.

I got on my knees over the top of him. He started playing with my breasts as I took a hold of his hard as steel cock and lined it up to my pussy. Oh my God I moaned as I lowered myself down on his cock. He was squeezing my nipples as I started rocking on his cock. I started out slow but that didn't last long. Before to long I was riding his cock like I was on a wild bull. I've never had sex like this. It was wild, hot; no strings just all out fucking. After a short time of this I moaned oh God I'm going to cum. Then his fingers go between my legs and he squeezes my clit. I blew up, that set me right off. My body shook as I yelled I was cumming. I squeezed his arms as hard as I could as my orgasm went through me.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers