The Deep End Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers

He then took a hold of my hips and started pulling my pussy down on his cock as hard as he could. Then all at once he yells, blast off baby. His cock just kept jerking and jerking as he pumped load after load of his cum in me. Me head was spinning as my orgasm was coming to an end the same time as his. I fell over on his chest out of breath. His cock was still deep inside my pussy.

He gave me a kiss and said, you're the first hooker that I've had that has cum so much. You really know how to make a man feel like he's doing a good job. I panted out, trust me, you did a good job.

Then he kind of pushed me off the top of him. I landed on the bed right next to him. Again I felt his sperm running out of my wet pussy. He got up out of bed and said, baby I hate to rush you but it's 7 am and I have to be at the Airport by 9, as he was dressing. He got in his wallet and handed me three new hundred-dollar bills. He said here is a little tip for you. I know Jeff paid you so this is from me. Then he gives me a pen and tells me to write down my number. I wrote down my pager number and handed it back to him.

He said, ok, I'm off to the shower, thanks for the good time, you were great, see ya. And out the door he went. Talk about a slap in the face. I'm laying there in a garter belt and stockings, with his sperm dripping out of me and all I get is see ya? Then my mind falls back in place; shit I'm just a hooker to him. Nothing more than a whore.

I picked up the phone and called Jeff. He picked up on the first ring. He said are you ok? I said I'm fine it all went ok. When will you be home he asked next? As soon as I get dressed I told him. Then he said I took off work today so we'll have all day together. I said ok that I'll see you real soon and hung up. I put my panties back on first in hopes that I could keep from all of Larry's sperm running out of me. Next I put my bra on and went in the bathroom. I cleaned most of the dried cum off the insides of my legs and stockings. I looked at myself in the mirror. My God I looked a mess. I looked like a well used hooker.

I jumped in my skirt, top and heels and headed for the parking lot. I pulled in my drive about 10 minutes later. Just as I got out of the car the neighbor next door was coming out of his house. He waved and said hi Tina. He's always joking around so the next thing out of his mouth was, Shit Tina, did you start a night job, nice outfit? I just laughed and said it's a long story and walked in the house.

Once inside Jell was standing there dressed in just his under shorts. I could see his cock was hard and pushing to get out of his shorts. He came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. He then took me by the hand and led me into your bedroom. We laid down on the bed together. Jeff was more or less looking down at me. He said, God you're so beautiful and sexy looking dressed like this. Did Larry like your outfit? I said I think he did. Jeff unbuttoned my top and started feeling up my breasts through my bra. Next he unhooked my bra and set my breasts free.

The hundred dollar bills fell out that I had stuck in my bra. I laughed and said I got a tip. He smiled then took turns kissing and sucking on my nipples. As he was sucking on my nipple his hand started moving down my body. It got to my fishnet-covered leg and started back up but under my skirt this time. Once his finger got to the super wet crotch of my panties he stopped. He whispered in my ear, is this what I think it is? I moaned it sure is and lots of it. Jeff said oh my God this is so unreal. He ripped my new little panties right off me. He was running his fingers in and out of my sperm filled pussy. He moaned in my ear, oh God that feels so hot and wet, God I've got to fuck you right now.

I didn't even get my skirt off. He spread my legs wide open and shoved his hard cock right in me. He moaned out, oh I never dreamed that it would feel this good. God Larry's cum has made your pussy so hot and wet I can'' believe this. Then he moaned that he was cumming. I'm thinking my God it must feel good to him, he only pumped maybe six times in me before he started cumming. His cock kept jerking as he moaned out his orgasm. After he came he started kissing me as he kept on pumping his cock in me. I could tell he wasn't fully hard now but it felt like it was getting hard again. That hasn't happened in a long time. Then in just a little bit his cock was fully hard and pumping in me again. He was kissing me and still telling me how good it feels having another mans cum inside me.

I'm thinking, oh my God, I how have two men's cum washing around in my belly. And God it felt so good. I started humping my ass up to Jeff. He raised himself up on his arms like he was doing push-up as he slammed his cock in me. I started rubbing my sloppy clit around making it all feel that much better. All at once I shook and yelled out, Oh God Jeff, I'm cumming. Cum with me, on God yes, cum with me, I'm cummmmmmmmming. Jeff pushed as deep as he could in me and moaned, ohhhhhhh yesssssssss, I'm cumming. Again I'm feeling a hard cock jerking inside my pussy. That night turned our sex like right around.

Jeff will now screw me with my rubber cock as he's telling me that it's Larry fucking me. In my mind I can put myself right back in that room with Larry's hard cock driving me out of my mind. But it also has some other things that have changed in our lives. I have gotten to like another mans cock inside of me. Jeff doesn't know all this. So I'll have to tell you all about this in my next story. If you liked this, please let me know and I'll start on my next on.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,381 Followers