All Comments on 'The Deep End Ch. 02'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
crusing

I like to look at your picture after reading one of your stories and wonder if it could be as good as you say, and think that it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disgusting

Cheaters are the lowest forn of scum on the planet.... If the couples swapped then it could be a happy ending. But cheating... Hope jeff gets a lot of revenge fucks.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
The Deep End Ch. 02: (Bill and Tina - Non-spousal Lovers)

One of the comments complained about Bill and Tina being "cheaters"! Personally, I call spouses--that don't care to satisfy their partner, whether it's lack of sex or sex satisfaction, mental compassion, love, honor, respect, etc.--cheaters! Bill's wife Lynn and Tina's husband Tim were not sexually satisfying to their spouses. Sex between Bill and Tina was a holding hands "affair" that carried to good conversation, good vibes, understanding, great feelings and extending out further and further until their relationship finally become sexual. Cheating is only "to some degree" between one and one hundred, a matter of degrees which includes oogling other women, lusting, watching pornography videos or reading pornography or fantasing about fucking another woman.

A good, well written story! The plot and theme both are very good. All the characters roles are well placed and acted well. The dialogue is very good, spirited and lively.

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 10 years ago

You do write the sexiest stories Sally and this was no exception. Cheating is happening everywhere all the time and there is a natural purpose to it. How many women across the world will go for night out with their friends this weekend and get back home fucked up with another man's sperm inside their pussies? How many women over the next few days will be glad once their husbands are at work so they can meet their lover and get some cock in his house or in the back of his car or anywhere else.

Let's not forget that men are far worse than women but there is no name for them like "slut" or "whore".

Not only that cheating is a biological and natural necessity, it improves the gene pool. The natural state of men and women is to mate with good genes. Men want to spread their genes as wide as possible.

It is now a known fact that ovulating women look for good genes for their babies. Some husbands do not satisfy what their wives need and many wives look for more Alpha type males to provide good sperm. It is a woman's very nature to look for the best genes she can find when she is ovulating and broody. Of course advances like the contraceptive pill and the morning-after-pill mean she can have the best of all worlds and more and more wives are getting what they want when they want. So if your wife gets home with a sticky and messy pussy she is answering the call of her natural dessires like men have always done. Good luck to them I say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SCV UNO ESTRELLA

RETARDED AUTHOR & SHIT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An illiterate niggerloving degenerate bitch !

Nuf ?? 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved the story since it rally pissed off the asshole annony

for the story and the fact you pissed off the asshole annony., I gave you a 5. Keep writing maybe the fool will have a heart attack

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
Sally Slut

I love your stories, You know how to make me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cheaters

They are both cheating on their respective spouses, it only needs one spouse to arrive early unannounced and the shit will hit the fan.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 7 years ago
i think you are on to something

You do a good job of giving the female perspective and you have a natural storytelling ability. I think a good edit of your stories would be the biggest improvement you could make. Too many wrong word choices/spelling, improper punctuation, etc. can distract from the good erotica..

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hooker for a.night

Whore for a lifetime. A fair tradeoff.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
I don't get it?

Chapter 1 is all about her husband loving the idea of her being with other men and having sex with her afterwards, and yet now she is feeling the need to have a secret affair with a friend to them both? WHY? Unless she just wants to hide it from his wife it makes no sense. Lousy friend she is as well.

I saw one comment saying it's not their fault and they aren't cheating as such. Bullshit. Comment that her husband is the one cheating her by not giving her good sex. When do we see that other than once in this story? Easy to say new sex is the best sex, and she seems to have orgasms with no trouble with her husband in first chapter.

blackice51blackice51about 3 years ago
Good story but could have had a better ending

Would have been nice to discover Jeff and Lynn had a secret as well. Maybe had them fall in love, now that would have been one hell of a ending and a justified reward.for the both of them 😁

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not a good second chapter. You took it in the wrong direction.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I would definitely prefer a hooker for a wife than a cheater for a wife. They are two very different scenarios. The cheater, in most circumstances, I would kick to the curb. However, the other is just about money, and preying on the weakness of other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should do a part three. Larry, the area manager must come into town some times and he has Tina's pager number. She could pick up a cool grand plus tip. What's more, think the build up as she tells Jeff that Larry called her pager and wants her to spend the night with him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Only a $5.00 crack ho goes bareback with a John!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Deep End Series Info