The Deep End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers

I needed to cum again and I'm sure Bill also knew that. He kissed down my neck till he got to my hard nipple. Sucking it in his mouth as he started fingering me faster. Then sucking on the other nipple. All this had me going again. I moaned out, oh God Bill, make me cum, oh please make me cum again. I could see the sperm that Bill had pumped in me was now starting to float on top the water around my breasts. All his finger fucking must have made it leak out. Bill next pulled his fingers out and went to work on my hard clit. He was rolling it around, rubbing it soft then hard. That was it that did it for me. I took his hand in mine just to make sure he hit the right spot. I more or less yelled out, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming. Again my legs got weak as I tried to stand there and cum like a firecracker. I wrapped my arms around Bill and kissed him as hard as I could. I was just a shaking as my orgasm ripped through me.

I then reached under the water to find Bill semi-hard cock. I started rubbing it real slow. Just then to door to the pool opened and some guy came walking in. Bill and I both jumped and laughed as we looked around the bottom of the pool for our swim suits. I still had my top on, so I just had to pull it down and get my breasts back in the cups. Bill handed me my bottoms as he stepped back in his swimming shorts. I had a little bit of a time getting my string bikini bottoms turned just the right way to put them back on. Once I did get them back on, Bill tied the string that holds the front and back together under water. We had got all this done just before this guy swam by us at this our end of the pool. We were both laughing as we got out of the pool to dry off. As Bill was drying off my back, I knew right then that our little thing we had going wasn't going to end any time soon.

I loved making love with him as much as he did with me. I just didn't know how we were going to keep this from our mates. No way could I ever let Jeff find out about this, or Bill's wife Lynn for that matter. Her and I had become real good friend. Isn't that a joke? I call myself her friend, as I'm standing there with her Husbands sperm in my pussy.

Bill and I started talking more after that day. We would talk on the phone for hours at a time. We talked about every thing. Our fantasies, our loves and hates of other thing going on in our lives. We started screwing each other any time we could get a minute alone. I would some times stop by his house on my way home from work, if I knew Lynn wasn't home. Just for a fast fuck before I went home and fixed dinner for Jeff. We ended up like rabbits, fucking all the time. The sex just wasn't the same as with Jeff. This was more like a wild sex. A no strings like of sex.

We had both told each other that we had no plans to ever leave our mates. Bill asked me one day if I ever had fantasies of us together before it really happened? I had to tell him the truth that I had had a few, well maybe more that a few. But yes I did have. He asked if I was ever making love with Jeff and thinking that it was him doing it? Again I had to tell him yes, I had done that, more than once. Then he asked me if I had ever masturbated thinking of him before we really did it? I turned red and said, what, have you been peeking? Then I told him; yes I have done that also. He kissed me and just said that's great, I love it.

Then I turned the talk around. I asked him if he ever masturbated thinking about me before we got together? His reply about knocked me over. He said, oh God yes, you wouldn't believe how many times I wacked off in the shower thinking how good it would feel to fuck you. I couldn't believe that he had just told me that. I said, you're kidding, and did it feel good. He laughed and said, what do you think, sure it felt good. It always feels good to cum.

This has been a long time fantasy of mine. I've always dreamed of what it would be like to watch a guy jack himself off. I busted in on my brother in his room once when we were kids. He covered up real fast and yelled for me to get out of his room. All I seen was his hard cock in his hand, and that was real fast. I ended up getting myself off, thinking about him getting himself off. Am I sick or what, thinking about my brother? But that was in my teenager years.

Anyway Jeff had talked me into masturbating in front of him. It was a great turn on for both of us. And I did it a lot of times I asked him if he would jack off and let me watch. He said, no he couldn't do that. He did it as a kid a few times, but not any more.

So as Bill and I are talking about masturbating I asked him if he could ever do that for me? He laughed and said, sure, would you like to see me pump my cum out all by myself? I shook my head yes. Then he said, so you would like to see my cum fly in the air as I pump it out? I gave him a long hard kiss and said, oh God I would love to see that. You wouldn't believe how horny it makes me just thinking about it.

This was at my job we were talking about this. Lucky I don't have any one working around me to over hear our little talks.

Bill then said that Lynn wouldn't be home until after eight tonight. Why don't you stop by on your way home and he'll make your fantasy come true. I had wet panties the rest of the day. I just couldn't believe Bill was willing to do this for me. I couldn't wait to see his sperm coming out of the end of his cock from his own hand, God I was horny.

I drove as fast as I could to Bills house after I got off work. I had a few hours before Jeff got home. I didn't tell Bill that I about killed myself on the way to his house. I was so horny I started rubbing the crotch of my jeans. Before I knew what was happening, I was cumming. It's hard to keep your car on the road as you're having an orgasm.

Once at Bills I walked right in the house. We don't even knock at each other's house anymore, we just walk in. Bill greeted me in the living room. We kissed and he patted me on the ass and said, Goddamn you're one sexy woman. Hand in hand we walked down the hall to his extra bedroom. Once in the bedroom we kissed a little more and got warmed up. Bill stripped down nude and got on the bed. His cock was about half-hard at this time. He then said, why don't you help me out here and put on a little strip show for me? I was more that happy to do this as I said sure and got up and started a slow sexy strip.

All the time not taking my eyes off his cock that he now had in his hand just flopping it around from side to side. Once I was down to just a little pair of black lace panties, I started playing with my hard nipples. Bills cock was fully hard now as he stroked it up and down with just his thumb and index finger. Oh my God was this turning me on. I slipped my little panties down my legs then slipped one finger in my wet pussy. Oh my, was I ever hot and wet. I sat down in the chair next to the bed with my legs wide open. Bill had a great view of me fingering myself as I watched him pumping his hard cock. We kept on play with ourselves as we watched each other. I was now running two fingers in and out of my hot pussy. Making sure to give my clit just the right touch each time that I pulled them out.

My other hand was on my breasts, as my fingers rolled my hard nipples around. Bill now had his hand wrapped all the way around his hard cock. He was pumping it up and down like a mad man. I recall thinking that he was going to pull the thing off his body, as hard as he was jerking on it. Faster and faster he pumped on it. He stopped looking at me and just laid back with his eyes closed. His hips started pumping up in time with his hand. The head of his cock was all purple and looked to be getting bigger all the time.

I was trying to rub my clit in time with his pumping. God I was so hot, my pussy juice was on fire. All at once Bill moaned, oh God Tina, I'm cumming for you. Still pumping his cock I seen his sperm come flying out of the end of his cock. It went up in the air and came down on his belly. Them more came out. It didn't fly, but just kind of ran down his cock. Before long his cock was wet and slick with his own sperm as he kept on pumping it. As I watched him milk the last drops of his cum out of his cock, I started cumming. I had been hoping to see this from the time I was seventeen. Now after all these years, I just seen a guy cum all over himself, and loved it.

I moaned out my own orgasm as I sat in the chair rubbing my hard wet clit. My eyes locked on his wet, cummy cock still in his hand as I had orgasm after orgasm play with my clit. I fell back in the chair all pooped out. Bill also looked pooped as he asked me how I liked that. I put a sexy smile on my face as I got up and said, I loved it. I got in bed between his legs. I took his soft, wet cum covered cock right in my mouth. I kissed it and sucked on it and said to him. I hope you can get this thing up again? I need a hard cock in my pussy right now. I went back to sucking on it and could feel it getting harder in my mouth. It didn't take too much of me cleaning Bills cock with my mouth to make him hard again.

Bill then said, sit that hot little pussy of yours right down on this hard motherfucker, talking about his now very hard cock. As I was moving up over the top of him. He reached down and ran his fingers through the sperm that was still on his belly. Then he rubbed it up and down his cock. Next he got some more on his fingertips and rubbed it all around my pussy lips. Oh what a feeling went through my body as I'm having a man other than my Husband rubbing his sperm on my pussy lips, I about cum right then. I slowly sat down on his cock. Once I was all the way down on it, Bill gave a little push up just to get it deeper inside me. Bill moaned holy shit your pussy is on fire. And it was, God was I horny again. I started pumping myself up and down on his hard cock. His fingers of one hand went right to my left breast as his other fingers started playing with my cum slick clitoris.

I started pumping on Bills hard cock. We could both hear the wet sucking sounds my pussy made as I started screwing him faster. The faster I would fuck him, the more he would rub my clit. I leaned way back and took a hold of his legs behind me. Now I was just rocking my pussy on his cock. This gave him even more room to play with my hard clit. He would pull on it, squeeze it, roll it around, you name it he did it. So in just a short amount of time, Bill had me cumming. I moaned out loud that I was cumming. After I came down a little from my orgasm, Bill flipped me over on my back. He then hooked my legs but on both sides of his neck. This gave him a line drive right in my pussy. Bill started hammering my hot little hole. Long hard stroke that I hoped would never end. But as we all know, all good things must end.

Bill started pumping in me full speed. I couldn't keep up with him. Then he yells out, here comes the cream, as his cock blows up inside me. I just love the way his cock jerks, as he's cumming in me. He then rolls off me as he collapses beside me. We kissed and talked for a little bit. Then I thanked him for my first masturbation show. I looked at the clock and jumped out of bed. I told Bill that Jeff was do home, so I had to get going. I got dressed, gave him a big kiss and was on my way.

That's about how things when from that time on. We would meet up at one of our houses sometimes four times a week for sex. And other times it would be a few weeks before we would get together.

Jeff and Lynn didn't know a thing about what was going on between Bill and I. I we hoped to keep it that way.

One more thing I have to tell you about. The four of us booked a 7-day cruise together. None of us had ever been on one so we couldn't wait to go on this. The cheapest way for us to go was to share a room, or on a ship, it's called a cabin. The money we saved made it worth sharing. We all get along ok, so we made the best out of the small cabin. It had two beds on the floor and two that fold down from the wall. The guys took the top ones, leaving us girls the low ones. After four days on the ship I think all of us were starting to get a little horny. Bill and I got to feel each other up in the elevator one day. But that was about all the sex we were getting on this trip.

The fifth night at dinner Jeff asked Bill and Lynn if they could stay away from the room for a few hours so we could have some sex? I felt funny that Bill knew I was going to be in the room screwing. That's something we never talked about, having sex with our mates and how it was. Jeff had been drinking all day so I knew good and well it wouldn't be any few hours of sex.

Bill said, sure you love birds going enjoy yourselves. We'll go check out the show and maybe tomorrow night, we'll take the room for a little bit. Bill and Jeff high fived each other as we finished eating dinner.

Well Jeff and I went to the room and started getting undressed. I was a formal dinner so we had both dressed real nice that night. Jeff had on a suit and I had on this mid-thigh light blue cocktail dress. Jeff was nude and in bed before I had even gotten my dress hung up. I walked up to the side of the bed dressed in a black bra and matching bikini panties, and off black, lace topped thigh-highs. Jeff said, shit I'm lucky to have a woman as sexy as you are. I thanked him as I unhooked my bra and set my breasts free.

Just then Jeff pulled me down onto the bed. Moving me around until I was flat on my back. His hand went right down the front of my panties. He was finger fucking me as he sucked on one of my nipples. Just as I was starting to really get into it, he stopped. In one real fast move Jeff pulled my panties off and moved in between my legs. He pushed his cock in my pussy hard and fast. He then started pumping in me like he was going to a race or something. In and out, in and out as fast as he could go. Again I was just starting to enjoy his fast love making, and he moans, oh I'm cumming. I knew that feeling of a cumming cock all to well. He was pumping his sperm in me, way faster than I liked.

After he was done cumming he pulls out and gets out of bed. He tells me that he's beat and climbs up in his top bunk. I'm laying there, legs spread open and cum running out of my pussy, thinking, what the hell just happened? Was he going to a fire or what? I would have liked to have had an orgasm also. I got up, went in the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I took off the stockings, put my panties back on and a front button nightshirt. When I came out of the bathroom Jeff was sound asleep snoring. I called him an ass hole as I walked by him to get in my bed. I got all covered up in bed still thinking what a shit head Jeff was for not getting me off. I ran my hand down inside my panties to find my pussy still very hot and wet with his sperm. Then I pulled my hand out and said fuck it, I'm too mad to get myself off tonight. I fell asleep a short time later.

Bill and Lynn woke me up when they came in. They didn't turn on any lights so I just acted like I was still asleep. I could just make them out in the dark room. Lynn was laughing and falling around, so I was thinking she might have had a little too much to drink. Lynn went in the bathroom to put on her PJ's. When she came out she left the light on and the door open. With the light now shining in the room I could see a little better. Lynn was topless with just little pair of red lace panties on. Bill said, hey did you forget to put on something? She laughed and said, no it's just so hot in this room, I'm sleeping like this. Bill just said, fine as he then went in the bathroom to change.

He came out, told Lynn good night as he climbed up in his top bunk. It wasn't long before the rocking ship had us all sound asleep.

I woke up a few hours or so later to find my nightshirt all unbuttoned and Jeff taking turns sucking on one nipple then the other. I half pushed him away and whispered, what are you doing? Bill and Lynn are in the room. Then I about died, Bill whispered back to me, I'm not Jeff it's me, Bill. I said, what are you doing, are you nuts or what? He then whispered in my ear, I need you so bad. They are both sleeping; we can do this if we keep it quiet. I couldn't believe this; Bill wanted to screw me with my Husband and his Wife not ten feet away. Was this nuts or what?

The idea was kind of a turn on, but God talk about asking to get busted. About that time Bills hand slipped inside my panties. His fingers worked their way right into my still cummy pussy. He moaned in my ear and said, feels like Jeff did get to fuck you tonight. I moaned back to him, he just jacked off inside me is about all he did. Bill kissed my ear and said, are you saying that you didn't cum? Yes I am, was my reply. Bill said, well we'll take care of that as he squeezed my cum wet clit and sucked one of my hard nipples in his mouth. Bill is so good at playing with my clitoris, he knows just the way I love it. In a very short time he covered my head with my pillow as I moaned out that I was cumming. I had my hips way up off the bed as I came and came.

We then kissed for a little bit, then Bill pulled my little black panties to the side as he got over the top of me. He was running the head of his hard cock up and down my wet slit. All at once, bingo, in it popped. I moaned out and pushed up to his hard cock. He covered my mouth with his hand and said we have to be quiet or we'll wake them up. Right at that time I didn't care. All I cared about was how good Bills cock felt inside my pussy. Bill moaned in my ear, God your pussy feels so good with Jeff's cum in it. Then he moans in my ear, how do you feel about have two men's cum in your belly? I just moaned back, been there, done that.

He stopped pumping his cock in me and said, what? You've been with two guys before? I kept pumping up to him as I whispered in his ear. Yes I have, I'll tell you about it later. Right now I need you to fuck me like I've never been fucked in my life. Well that got him going again, we screwed as quietly as we could. I could hear Jeff still snoring and just hoped that Lynn was still asleep as Bill picked up speed and was driving his hard meat in me. Faster and faster he pumped his cock in me.

Just when I didn't think I could take anymore, my orgasm took off. I started moaning out louder and louder that I was going to cum and for him not to stop. Bill put the pillow back over my face to keep me quiet. Lucky he did because I yelled out, Oh my God yes, yes I'm cumming, oh God cum in me. Oh God yes cum with me, cum in me. My head was going from side to side as my orgasm ripped through my body. My orgasm set Bill off also. He pushed his hard cock as deep as he could in me and let his cum fly. His cock just wouldn't stop cumming. In my mind I'm thinking, oh God Bills sperm is now mixing with Jeff's in my pussy. That did it, I had still another orgasm as Bills still cumming in me.

After we both had cum, we laid there resting a little bit. We kissed and hugged a little then Bill said that he better get in his bed before we do get busted. He went to his bed and I had to go to the bathroom to clean up all the sperm leaking out of me.


So that's how my life has been going now. I went from a nice little house wife to a one night hooker and now just a slut. I know Bill and I will get busted one of these days. But what can I say, I love having sex with the guy. We did get a few more fast screws on the ship before that ended. We screwed it the storeroom, some locker even out on a emty deck one night. Now back at home we are like rabbits. Anytime and any place we can. And to think, it all started when I played a Hooker for the night.

THE END

I hope you liked my story and please vote and tell me what you think, good or bad. I try to do my best to reply to all e-mail. So feel free to e-mail me at the link below.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,377 Followers
12