The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To hell with you!" she snapped.

"Eventually," I said with a shrug. At least I had her attention now. "But at least when I go, I'll know that the cost was worth it."

"I doubt that," the Devil grinned.

"Time will tell," I said to him before turning back to Katia. "You do realize that the Devil's deals are almost always structured in a way that backfires on you?"

"What do you mean?" she asked. I sighed. She might be smart, but she was obviously clueless about what she was walking into. I told her about Tyler.

"You're kidding," she said in amazement.

"No," I replied pointedly. "Your deal isn't any better. It's too open ended. He could make you look beautiful to a chimpanzee if he wanted with that kind of deal."

"I meant beautiful to a human!" she snapped.

"Yes, but you didn't say that," I sighed. "Yet, even if you did, it wouldn't be enough. There are different types of beautiful. He could make you so sexually attractive to men that everyone of them would try and rape you. Or, he could make you be angelically beautiful. Men would want to worship you, but mar your perfection by touching you? I don't think so. Or..."

"I get your point," she sighed, interrupting me.

"You also need to be sure that he agrees not to affect your life in any other way. You don't want him making you feel attractive to only abusive men. You also don't want him granting you your price and then sending someone to kill you so that he can collect your soul before you get to enjoy yourself," I added.

"You know, I don't do that all that often," the Devil sighed. "I don't care what happens to the person until their death once the deal for the soul is made." Katia was nodding in understanding. What he said made sense, if you forgot he was the Devil.

"Another point you need to understand is that everything about him is a lie," I said.

"Of course he lies, he's the Devil!" Katia replied with a roll of her eyes.

"No, I don't just mean that he lies. I mean he is a lie," I replied. "Every action he does and word he says is purely based on capturing and tormenting souls. He can look like anyone and will say whatever is necessary to make a deal. He can even read your mind if you let him."

"And why exactly are you here?" Katia asked as she shook her head. "You obviously aren't trying to help him close the deal."

"I'm here because I was able to get as close to a fair deal as he's ever made and it bothers him," I replied, but then sighed and added, "That and he was right earlier. We are friends of a sort. As you can guess, he doesn't have many of them."

"Friends with the Devil!" she said in amazement.

"I know, it doesn't make sense to me either," I sigh.

"You!" The Devil exclaimed, before turning back to Katia. "But we're not here to talk about that. We're here to talk about exchanging your soul for beauty."

"You've got to be kidding!" Katia snorted. The Devil smiled and suddenly he was holding a full-length mirror. She looked into the mirror and I watched as her resolve disappeared.

"Katia think about what you are going to do! There is no going back. If you make this deal, then your soul is his once you die," I said. She smiled sadly and shrugged. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Can you at least wait a couple of months?" I asked. I saw the Devil's eyes grow interested.

"Why? What would that buy me?" she replied.

"I have two wishes left as part of my deal," I said, looking at Satan carefully. He was smiling now. I cursed under my breath. "There is a chance that I won't be able to get what I want. I only have a month and a half left. If I can't do it by then and I don't use my wishes, then there is nothing else I really want. If I fail, I'll use one of the wishes to make you beautiful and you won't have to make a deal with him." She stood silently looking at me for a few moments.

"Now I understand why you're here," she finally said with a shake of her head. "It has nothing to do with me. He's trying to get you to use your wishes." I didn't respond. There was nothing to say. "I think I'll make my deal today."

"Wait the month and a half," I argued. "Worse case, you can always make a deal with him then."

"No," she said slowly. "My vanity is my sin, not yours. I could live the rest of my life as I am. I could even try and do some surgery to make me more attractive. It wouldn't make me beautiful, but possibly bearable."

"Life hasn't treated you fairly," I put in. She shrugged.

"Life isn't fair," she replied. "But each of us has our own issues to deal with. I have a good job and some close friends who are able to get passed my looks. I don't have to make this deal."

"But you are going to," I sighed. She nodded.

"Why not wait," Satan asked her. "The odds of him succeeding aren't good."

"That doesn't matter," she replied. "Those wishes were the price for his soul, so he should get to use them on himself." I bit my lip for a moment before sighing to myself. Katia was worth helping. Oh well, maybe one wish would be enough.

"I wish..." I began, but Katia placed her hand over my mouth and stopped me.

"You will not!" she cried, and then added, "If you can't be selfish with what you sold you soul for, then what can you be selfish about?"

"Katia..." I began, but she cut me off.

"If you use your wish, then I'll sell my soul to him for a dollar!" she snapped. "This is my price to pay, not yours!"

"Are you sure?" I asked slowly. Her looks didn't matter to me anymore. Katia was a person to me now and I found myself liking her. It made it even harder to accept when she nodded.

"Well then, do we have a deal?" Satan asked. He was smiling again.

"You don't look particularly annoyed at what's happened," Katia said. The Devil shrugged.

"It's a win-win situation for me. Either he uses a wish or I make a deal for your soul," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Yes, but it's going to cost you more now," she replied.

"Nonsense!" the Devil smiled. "You are so desperate for beauty that you'll still accept close to the original terms."

"I don't think so," she replied, surprising the Devil and me.

"Katia, don't try and bluff me! I can wait you out. Eventually your desire for beauty will cause you to deal with me," he snapped. He looked truly annoyed for the first time.

"Oh, I want to be beautiful so bad that I can taste it," she replied. "Yet, I've always prided myself on the fact that I made up for my ugliness by being smart. I'm willing to give up a lot for being beautiful including my soul, but not my pride. It's too engrained in me."

"You're serious!" I said in surprise.

"Yes," she nodded, but then she smiled and added, "I have no intention of underselling my soul. Your price was two wishes. Mine isn't half as outlandish as that. I should be able to get some guarantees that what I want is what I'm going to get."

"It was actually three wishes," I said with a smile.

"He already got you to waste one?" she asked.

"I'm not sure yet," I said with a shrug. "I'll let you know."

"I have no intention of changing my offer," the Devil finally interjected. Katia shrugged while I smiled. She wasn't the type to back down.

"I won't change my mind either," she said.

"Sure you will," Satan smiled.

"I think your wrong on this one," I put in.

"Mind your own business!" he snapped. I laughed. He looked at me and took a deep breath. He finally shrugged and smiled again. "You really are a pain."

"That's not what you said when I got you a date with Beatrice Vanhorn. You were very appreciative back then," I teased.

"That's because I ..." he began, but I cut him off.

"I know, you wanted to try and make a deal with her for her soul," I sighed. "Do me a favor and don't tell me if you succeeded. She was a nice girl."

"Would you believe me if I did tell you?" he asked with a grin.

"Probably not," I said as I snorted and then added, "You'd have me believe that you made deals with over half the students in my class."

"Not that many," he laughed. "But more than you think."

"You two really are friends," Katia said in amazement as she shook her head. We both turned toward her with the same expression. She took one look and laughed. "Oh, never mind."

"So, what kind of modifications do you want to make the deal?" Satan asked.

"Ask him," she said, pointing to me. "I'm smart enough to recognized someone whose mind is almost as twisted as yours."

"Hey!" I cried, but I was grinning.

"Oh, brother!" the Devil said sarcastically. "This is going to be fun."

He and I went back and forth. Katia watched and listened silently. I took note of his last offer and made a counter. He countered that. I was about to counter again when Katia interrupted. She turned to the Devil and spoke.

"So basically, I get to choose the physical features I'm going to receive as part of the deal. You are limited to only changing those physical features. My personality and mind remain untouched. Nothing you do will affect the span of my life and I will be healthy until the day I die," she said.

"Yes," the Devil replied. "The only stipulation is that a man will see your true form whenever you try and have sex with him."

"That's still ridiculous!" I snapped, ready to argue, but Katia cut me short.

"It's a deal," she said, holding out her hand. The devil hesitated.

"You're not gay. I can tell that by the way you are looking at my friend here," he said pointing to me.

"No, but I'm adventurous enough to see if I'm bisexual," she said. She then smiled and added, "So, do we have a deal or do I let you two work it out some more?"

"I still think I could do better," I said pointedly. The Devil shook his head, but reached out and took Katia's hand. He also placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's a deal," he said, and once again I felt the searing pain of the Devil marking a soul. However, this time is was Katia's.

"Was that really necessary?" I grimaced as I rubbed the spot his hand touched.

"Well, I figured it was only fair considering your part in all this," he grinned back.

"Bastard!" Katia gasped as tears started falling. I pulled her into a hug until she was once again in control. "Thanks," she said as she pulled away. "Now what?"

"Now, you get to choose your form," I replied with a smile. It was sad, but honest.

"Wow! I don't know where to start," she said. She was grinning and I couldn't help but join her. She'd sold her soul and that was horrible, but we both decided to ignore that for the time being. Now was the time to collect the price. She'd deal with the consequences later. Me too.

"Maybe..." she began, but I cut her off this time.

"Be careful what you say," I said quickly. "I don't want you to be stuck with something you don't like. I think I can help. Wait a moment."

'Lillith!' I called into the void.

'Yes, master?' I heard.

'Are you done with the coed yet?' I asked.

'She was a bit of a disappointment, master,' Lillith replied glumly. 'She came only once. I used her favorite fantasy. Her orgasm was pretty massive, but she passed out afterward. I tried to wake her, but she refused to move. I could have insisted, but you don't like when I hurt them.'

'You're right,' I said, making sure she knew how I felt. Lillith did better with solid rules. 'I need you anyway. Come here!'

"Yes master?" Lillith asked as she appeared, kneeling before me. She was the brunette once again. Lillith always appears to me in that form when I call her. I guess she knows it's my favorite.

"Wow! She gorgeous!" Katia said. Her mouth was literally hanging open.

"Katia, this is Lillith. She a succubus," I said with a smile. "Among her many talents, she has the ability to shift shapes. Lillith, become the redhead Tyler likes so much." The large red haired woman was now kneeling in front of me. "Stand up and let Katia see you." Lillith did and spun slowly letting Katia get a full view.

"Oh my!" Katia cried. "I wouldn't mind discovering my adventures side with someone who looks like her!"

"That can be arranged, but first you need to pick your features," I smiled.

"Really?" she asked.

"Lillith is mine to command. I'd like to think that you and I have become friends of a sort. I share with my friends." I said, but then looked at the Devil and added, "Most of them, anyway." The Devil rolled his eyes, but didn't say anything.

"Thank you!" Katia said, looking at Lillith hungrily.

"A form?" the Devil prompted. "I don't have all day."

"Lillith, I want you to read Katia's mind and turn into whatever woman she pictures," I commanded. "Katia, you look at her and see what you like. Keep in mind that you can be any race and size. Take a look at them all before you make your final decision."

It took a moment, but soon Lillith was flitting from shape to shape. The first few had exaggerated features. The chest along on the first one was as ridiculous as Tyler's cock. No bra would ever be strong enough to hold those beasts.

"Um, remember you have to live with whatever you choose. Do you have any idea what breasts that size will do to your center of gravity?" I asked carefully. "You'd need a very strong back."

"I know," Katia said defensively as she blushed. "I'm just trying some things out."

"Try away," I said with a smile. I thought of something and my smile turned into a grin as I added, "You don't mind if I use some of these forms later with Lillith?"

"Men and breasts!" she said with a laugh and a roll of her eyes. Lillith continued shifting.

She shifted into so many shapes and sizes that I lost track. Sometimes she looked like well-known movie stars or singers. Others times she looked like women I never saw before. There were some that remained for a few seconds as specific features changed. For instance, a smaller nose, longer hair, smaller or larger breasts. Yet, in the end she would always shift to a new form.

"I give up!" Natia finally sighed and turned toward me. "I can't make up my mind! Why don't you choose for me?"

"I'll give it a try," I said with a smile. "Lillith, make yourself look like Natia."

"Oh well," Natia sighed as she looked at Lillith. The succubus not looked exactly like Natia, she also wasn't wearing any close. "This is rather unpleasant." I couldn't blame her reaction. Natia's body was just as bad as her face.

She had stooped shoulders, floppy, misshaped and uneven breasts, a thick waist and flat ass. Her legs were toothpicks and her feet large saucers. Her complexion was spotted along the entire length of her body.

"Give me a moment," I said with a smile. "I want to try something." Natia didn't look happy, but she nodded. Satan looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I sighed and growled, "Just wait and see!"

"As long as you make it fast," he replied.

"You can't rush an artist!" I grinned back before turning to Lillith. "I'm going to make some adjustments. Do exactly what I picture."

"Yes, master," she said.

"First, straighten the back," I said, but I also pictured exactly how I wanted Lillith to change. "Now let's add some shape to the arms and legs." Again, I pictured what I wanted and Lillith shifted. "Now let's give her a nice even skin tone. Maybe even with a slight tan."

"Oh my, that's better!" Katia said, sounding surprised. "You haven't even gotten to the good parts yet!"

"Be patient!" I snapped but I was smiling. "Let's even out the breasts and make them a bit larger."

"Less saggy too please!" Katia giggled.

"Of course," I said in agreement. "Now be quiet and let me focus!"

"Sorry," she said, but she giggled once again. Lillith changed according to the picture I had in my head and the breasts changed shape and grew slightly.

"Maybe a bit larger," Satan offered.

"Everybody's a critic!" I snapped, but I also caused the breasts to grow again.

"Oh, that's perfect!" Katia cried. I smiled.

"Now let's finish up the body," I said. This time I remained silent as I adjusted her hands and feet. Lillith didn't need the verbal queues anyway. I moved to her ass and pussy. They shifted to my liking.

"You do know that I decided on a white body?" Katia asked when she saw the size of Lillith's ass. It was rounded more like a black woman's ass.

"Okay, okay," I sighed. "I guess you should look more like your taste and not mine." Lillith ass changed again. Katia smiled when it stopped shifting. I spent the next fifteen minutes looking over the body carefully. I made adjustments until I was finally satisfied.

"That's quite good," the Devil said grudgingly.

"Thanks," I replied. "Now for the face."

"That's a lost cause. You'll have to start from scratch there," Katia sighed. The Devil nodded.

"We'll see," I replied. "First, what side of you face do you like better?"

"You're kidding right?" Katia asked. "The whole thing is hideous!"

"A large part of that is because it's not balanced. No one has a perfectly symmetrical face, but yours is as asymmetrical as they come."

"Maybe, but you can't tell me that either is all that pretty," Katia replied.

"Just bare with me a little longer," I said. I had Lillith shift between two faces. "This one, or this one?" I said as she shifted.

"Well, neither is as bad as I thought," Katia sighed. Each face was simply one half of Katia face duplicated to make an entire face. "I guess that one." I nodded and had Lillith's stay with that form.

"Now for some more minor adjustments," I said to myself as I focus on Lillith face. The nose wasn't that bad. I did shrink it a bit, but nothing more than that. It wasn't perfect, but it still looked like Katia nose, only better.

The eyes were tougher. They were shaped poorly. I took my time and slowly adjusted them until I was happy. I tried to keep them as close to Katia original eyes as I could, but I did make some pretty major changes.

Her cheekbones were a little too high and her chin almost nonexistent. I shifted them quickly. Her lips were fine, but I couldn't help thicken them a touch. I lowered and shrunk her ears a little.

"There! I think that's done it," I said, smiling to myself. Lillith no longer looked anything like Katia, but there were still recognizable features that might help Katia feel like it was still her.

"Wow! It me, but not me!" she said in amazement.

"I didn't touch the hair," I said. She nodded as tears welled up in her eyes.

"It was always my best feature," she replied, tears falling. "It actually looks very good with my new body."

"Please feel free to modify anything you want to," I said. "It is your body we're designing."

"No, it's perfect," she said to me. She was so touched that she laid a hand on my shoulder and forced me to meet her thankful eyes. I blushed and nodded.

"So this is it?" the Devil asked.

"Just a moment!" I cried and then focused on the body once more. There was no visible change this time.

"That's better, master," Lillith said with a smile, speaking for the first time since she appeared and greeted me.

"What did you do?" Katia asked.

"Nothing much," I replied with a shrug, momentarily unwilling to answer. Katia turned toward Lillith.

"He made your erogenous zones a little more sensitive," the succubus replied.

"Nothing too extreme," I added quickly.

"Now?" Satan asked impatiently. Katia took a slow walk around Lillith. She stopped when she was once again in front of the succubus.

"Yes, now," she said. The Devil nodded and suddenly Tatia looked exactly like Lillith. She moved her hands over her new body. She was smiling and crying at the same time.

"Thank you!" she cried. The Devil made the change, but she was looking at me when she said the words.

"What? No dramatic gestures?" I teased Satan.

"This has already taken more time than I expected," he grumbled. "Let's go."

"In a minute," I replied. "Natia, what are you going to do first?"