The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers

"Do you want a break as well?" I asked.

"Take my ass!" was her only reply.

"Ah, one of the benefits of having a succubus," I laughed as I moved my cock to her ass. Lillith directed it with her hand.

"Push!" she demanded when she had me where she wanted. I smiled and did just that. It took some work, but eventually I was all the way in. I held Lillith's thick hips and slammed deep. She pushed back with every thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried. Lillith moved out from under me with surprising speed. A moment later she had my cock in her mouth while she used one hand to finish me off and the other to bring about he own orgasm. We both came and sunk onto the bed.

"What now, master?" she asked. I sighed and stood.

"Let's go find out what happened to Katia," I replied. We both exited the bedroom naked. I was surprised to see that Katia sat on the couch talking to someone. I couldn't see who it was because Tyler rushed over when he saw us. He blocked my view.

"It's been over two weeks!" he snapped, sounding desperate. I forgot all about sending Lillith to Tyler since her encounter with Simon. I guessed my first wish was working better than I expected, at least in regard to Tyler. Shelly was probably another story.

"I'm sorry, Tyler," I said. "Things were a little crazy around here the last few weeks."

"Can I?" he asked, looking at Lillith meaningfully. I smiled and nodded.

"Lillith, take Tyler to the bedroom. You can stay with him the rest of the day. I'm sure he could use something to relieve the stress of the long flight," I said. Lillith smiled and took Tyler by the hand. I watched them until they entered the bedroom.

"They make an interesting couple."

My head snapped around at the voice. Sitting across from Natia was Sandy. She was watching me stare at her.

"Sandy and I were just exchanging stories," Natia said as she stood. She looked back and forth between us and then shook her head. "You two obviously have some things to talk about. I think I'll go see if Tyler's equipment is as big as everyone says."

"Having fun?" Sandy asked once we were alone.

"I've missed you," I replied.

"Yes, but do you still love me?"

"Always."

"That's good, because things just got a whole lot harder," Sandy sighed. I didn't know what she was talking about, but I was sure she'd tell me soon enough.

"Don't they always?" I asked with a shrug and a sigh.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,311 Followers