The Devil Buys My Soul Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go out and buy some mirrors for my house!" she said, laughing. "Maybe after that I'll get some clothes that show off the new me."

"That's sounds wonderful," I smiled as I walked over to the table and wrote my number on it. "Here is my number. I'd like to take you out to dinner later this week."

"Sounds great!" she said. "I'll call you."

"Oh, please!" the Devil sighed. We looked at him and laughed. He just shook his head and said, "Let's go."

"Lillith," I said as I made my way to the door. "I want you to spend until midnight with Natia."

"My pleasure, master!" the succubus replied. She also shifted back into the brunette.

"And mine!" Natia laughed. "I guess the mirrors and clothes will have to wait!" I shook my head and smiled as I shut the door.

Chapter Seven

The next place we stopped at after Natia's was a politician house. He was so deep in the rationalization of his deal that I would have needed a bulldozer to get through it all. I might have made the attempt anyway if he wasn't such an asshole as well. After fifteen minutes I went back to the car and waited for the Devil there.

"I hope you didn't pay too much for his soul," I said when the Devil returned to the car. "The odds are he was heading your way anyway."

"You're probably right," the Devil replied. "But I like a sure thing."

"So, I guess I'll have to move before the next election," I sighed. There was no way that I was going to live in a town run by the fool we just left.

"Not really," Satan replied. "He wasn't nearly as good at dealing as you are." I didn't bother to ask for clarification. It would probably be a lie anyway.

The second person after Natia was a waste of time as far as the Devil was concerned. The young woman was confused after her college roommate and her boyfriend seduced her. The young woman was brought up rather strictly and was convinced she was going to hell for not only allowing herself to be seduced, but for enjoying it as well.

The Devil took one looked at her and grumbled, "The demon that reported her as a possible soul seller will pay for this!"

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just read her mind and there is no way she's going to sell her soul to me," he replied as he turned and left. "I'm more likely to get her soul because she killed herself out of remorse for her 'fall from grace' as she deems it!"

I walked into the young woman's room and spent an hour talking to the girl. She was mortified that I knew about what she did.

"I'll never lay with another man or woman again!" she cried at one point.

"Don't you think you're being a little melodramatic?" I asked.

"She's always that way," her roommate said as she walked into the room. "But other than that, she's a pretty good friend."

"Is that why you seduced her?" I asked, surprising the girl.

"Well, yes and no," she replied after a moments hesitation. "I did it because she's wound so damn tightly. I thought she need some release."

"She's not coping with it well," I sighed.

"I gathered that earlier. She wasn't in the room when I woke up," the roommate replied.

"I went to church, but I wasn't brave enough to walk in!" the girl cried. I shook my head. She must have some parents to have herself this twisted over what happened.

"I think you'd better watch her for a while. She sounds pretty unstable," I sighed.

"I'll do that," the roommate replied. "Now just who in the hell are you?" I smiled, shrugged and walked out of the room.

"Did you have fun?" the Devil asked when I returned to the car.

"I think the roommate knows she made a mistake. She'll take care of her friend," I said.

"Just drive," the Devil sighed.

The third person we visited was in the hospital. He was an old man sitting at the side of his dying wife. She was the love of his life and he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. He saw the Devil and I arrived and shook his head. He obviously recognized the Devil right off.

"Amazing," he said with a sigh. "I prayed to God almost continually for the last three months, ever since my Kathy became ill. He hasn't given me a single sign that he's heard me. Yet, you appear the day after I offer to sell my soul."

"Some people don't value a soul the way it should be," the Devil replied.

"Oh please!" I sighed. "I'm not one to speak about God, especially since I sold my soul to you, but don't insult this man's intelligence."

"Who are you?" the old man asked me.

"I'm starting to think he's the bane of my existence!" the Devil grumbled.

"Bull! I'm just a momentary distraction from you're daily routine," I said. Satan looked at me and then burst out laughing. It sounded odd in a room obviously set up for the woman lying in the bed's death.

"How right you are!" he said to me before turning toward the old man. "So, what do you want to sell your soul for?"

"Her life," the man said.

"I think we can come to an agreement," the Devil replied.

"How old are you and your wife?" I asked.

"Stay out of this!" the Devil snapped. He wanted this soul. It was obvious this old man would normally never make his way to hell. I ignored the Devil and focused on the old man.

"I'm seventy-four, but Kathy is only sixty-five," the old man replied.

"So, is Kathy a bad person? Do you expect she'll go to hell?" I asked.

"How dare you! My Kathy is a saint!" he cried.

"One who doesn't deserves to have her life cut short by such a terrible disease," the Devil put in.

"Exactly!" the old man said.

"In that case..." the Devil began, but I interrupted him.

"So, you're willing to give up your soul to save her," I said quickly.

"Of course! She's the world to me!"

"Even if she has a miraculous recovery, she won't live forever. You either," I said, and then asked, "So what happens after you both die?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, she'll go to heaven and you'll never see her again. You'll be in hell for all eternity."

"Yes, but isn't Kathy worth it?" The Devil interjected.

"Yes!" the old man cried. The Devil smiled at me in triumph. I raised my hand in a holding gesture. I wasn't done yet.

"So you're willing to spent an eternity in torment to save your wife," I began.

"I already answered that!" the old man snapped.

"Yes, you did," I replied calmly, and then changed the direction of my thrust. I asked, "Does Kathy love you?"

"Yes," he replied, staring at his wife warmly.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," he sighed.

"So then, how will she react when she finds out you sold your soul to the Devil?" I asked.

"I won't tell her and neither will you!" he snapped angrily.

"What? She won't notice you're not there when she gets to heaven?" I said with a shake of my head

"But I'm doing it for her!" he cried. I rested a hand on his shoulder and shook my head.

"No, you're doing it for yourself," I sighed. "You know as well as I that Kathy would rather die now and have an eternity with you when you join her, then live another hundred years and then spend eternity in Heaven without you."

The old man looked at me in shock. He was crying. I couldn't blame him. He probably spent his entire adult life with this dying woman. They might have children, grandchildren and even great grandchildren by now.

"I don't know how to say goodbye to her," he said, trying to control his emotions. I nodded in understanding. I found myself longing for Sandy.

"Then don't say goodbye. Just tell her you'll see her soon," I said, my own eyes welling up. The old man sobbed and I pulled him into a hug. I held him for a short time until he was able to get control of himself. I noticed that the Devil was gone from the room.

"Maybe God did answer my prayers," the old man said as he wiped his eyes. I snorted.

"I'm no answer from God," I sighed. The old man shrugged.

"Thank you," he said. I nodded and left the hospital. I found the Devil in my car.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"We're done for the day," he snapped.

"Am I cramping your style?" I joked.

"Not hardly," he snorted, but he wasn't very talkative as we drove. We were almost at my house when he snapped, "Stop here!"

I did and the Devil waved someone over. The man wasn't a particularly interesting fellow. He had average looks and was slightly balding. He looked like the type of guy who worked in an office from nine to five, five or six days a week.

"How was your day Simon?" the Devil asked.

"Productive," Simon replied with a smile before growing serious and asking nervously, "So, what do I owe this honor to?"

"Oh, nothing much," the Devil replied. "I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work."

"Well," the man said with a grin. "Thank you!"

"Can we let you off anywhere?" Satan asked.

"I was heading back to my place. I had a busy day," he bragged. The Devil told me the address and then turned back to his friend.

"Really? You took another one? That's three in two weeks!" he said sounding impressed.

"This one was particularly enjoyable. She was young and a fighter," the man said.

"He's not someone you are trying to make a deal with," I said carefully.

"Simon?" the Devil asked incredulously, and then he laughed and added, "He's one of my favorites."

"Who is he?" Simon asked.

"No one important," Satan replied. "At least, no one as important as you."

"What makes him so important?" I asked, knowing I wasn't going to like the answer.

"Why, didn't I mention that Simon here is the Baumont Beast?"

I jammed on the breaks and the car jerked to a halt as horns beeped from multiple directions. The Baumont Beast was responsible for over twenty murders. He liked women between the ages of eighteen and thirty. He liked to hurt them. He liked to hurt them badly before killing them.

"Take it easy!" Simon the Beast cried.

"He's just honored to be in someone of your abilities presence," the Devil lied smoothly. I drove the rest of the way without a word. I was numb. Simon left the car at the address the Devil gave me. We continued on to my apartment.

"You're awfully quiet," the Devil said when we arrived. He was smiling again.

"Why did you make me pick up that beast?" I asked as I parked the car.

"Isn't it obvious?" he teased. I sighed and rubbed my temples as I forced myself to think. It didn't take long for me to figure it out.

"You couldn't get me to use my wishes to help the other people today, so you're hoping I'll use one to rid the world of that monster," I said with a groan.

"Got it on one," he said with grin, but then he frowned and added, "And by the way, I would have gotten you to use a wish if Katia hadn't turned out to be so damned noble!"

"Maybe," I sighed, but then I shrugged and added, "Probably."

"So, what are you going to do?" the Devil asked. "You can't let the Baumont Beast run loose. By the way, don't bother trying to report him to the cops. I've already got that covered. They'll never solve this case."

"I've never killed anyone. Not even someone who deserves it as badly as this Simon," I replied.

"Well, you'd better think about doing just that," Satan replied. "It will only be another couple of days before he kills another innocent."

"Leave me alone!" I snapped as I got out of the car.

"Isn't a wish worth saving innocent lives? You'll still have one more left!" he called after me as I entered my apartment. I shut the door and made my way to a chair. I sat in the dark and thought about Simon and what the Devil said.

I couldn't afford to use another wish. I knew that somewhere deep in my soul. I also didn't want to murder another human being. It didn't matter what he did. I simply didn't think I could wish for his death. Yet, I sat there and worked at forcing myself to do just that.

"I'm here, master," Lillith said, once again appearing at my feet.

"How is Katia?" I asked, only paying half attention to her answer.

"She's sleeping peacefully. Did you know she was a virgin?" Lillith said in amazement. I smiled as I realized that Lillith probably didn't get exposed to many of those. She was more used to the other side of the spectrum. I looked up suddenly and focused on my succubus.

"Lillith, do you really enjoy the pain as much as the pleasure?" I found myself asking. I had a new plan. I didn't like it, but it was better than what I had previously. At least it wouldn't entail wasting a wish.

"Pain or pleasure mean nothing to me, master," she replied. "It's the sex that drives me." I nodded.

"Can you die?" I asked.

"Only at my master's command," she said nervously, not sure where I was going with this conversation.

"Lillith, there is a man who tortures and rapes women before killing them," I said carefully. "If I commanded you to go to him, would you?"

"You are my master," she replied. "I will do whatever you say."

"Yes, but can he do anything to hurt you long term?" I asked. Lillith smiled. I guessed she was relieved that I wasn't going to order her death.

"No master. He can give me pain, but that means little to me as long as there is sex as well. I've actually had sex with men and women just as bad as this man you describe, possibly worse." I nodded, but fell silent for at least another hour.

"Lillith, I want you to go to him," I said picturing Simon in my mind. I even gave her his address.

"Master, when should I return?" Lillith asked. I swallowed once, hard.

"After he is dead," I said lowly. The succubus smiled.

"As you command," she said and disappeared. I continued to sit there until the sun rose. Lillith's last words rang in my ears throughout the night. I might have avoided using a wish, but I had committed murder. I'd order Simon's death and it was my responsibility no matter who carried it out.

Chapter Eight

"You're not still moping about Simon?"

"Oh, please go somewhere else today! I'm not in the mood for you," I snapped. The Devil ignored me as he threw open the blinds and let the sun in.

"It's been two weeks and Lillith returned three days ago. It's time for you to be up and about. Simon's dead and you ordered it. What's the big deal? I already own your soul," he said, snapping his fingers. A large breakfast appeared.

"No food," I moaned.

"As you wish," the Devil said with a shrug. He snapped his fingers again and the food disappeared. "How would you like to take another drive with me?"

"Not in this life time!" I snapped. He smiled.

"I seem to remember you saying that before," he teased.

"Get out!" I growled.

"Fine, Fine!" he said raising his hands in mock surrender. "Just call me when you join the land of the living again."

"Out!" I cried. He laughed and disappeared.

I fell back to sleep for a while before being awakened by a knock on the door. I stumbled to it and found Natia standing there.

"You haven't returned my phone calls," she said. "I was used to that before, but not since I got the new body. Men always return my call now. Women too!"

"Hi, Natia," I said groggily.

"Oh my, you look terrible!" she said. "What happened?" I hesitated, but then decided to tell her. She sat listening without interruption.

"At least you didn't have to use a wish," she said when I was finally done.

"You know, that doesn't make me feel as good as you would think," I sighed. She hugged me. "This on the other hand, does make me feel better."

"How much better?" she teased. I looked at her. She was shifting back and forth between the old her and the new. I closed my eyes and hugged her tight for a moment. She felt solid. The old her seemed to only affect my eyes. I opened them just to be certain.

"Good enough for me to see the old you," I said. She quickly broke away.

"Sorry," she said.

"It's not as big a deal as you think," I said. She snorted.

"Lillith!" I called.

"Yes, master," she said, looking the same as always. There were no signs of whatever Simon had done to her.

"Are you up for a little fun with Katia again?" I asked.

"Of course, master," she grinned.

"I like to join you this time if that's okay," I said, more to Katia then Lillith. The succubus wouldn't care. The more sex the better.

"I wouldn't mind, but what about the Devil's stipulation?" Katia asked.

"I can always wear a blindfold," I said.

"That will work?" she asked in amazement.

"Let's find out," I smiled. "You two start without me. I need to clean up first."

I took a quick shower. I also shaved and brushed my teeth. I was feeling like a new man when I entered the bedroom. Katia had a short black woman under her. She had large breasts and a big ass.

"Yummy!" I joked. "Katia, I like your taste!"

"Come join us master!" the black woman cried. I smiled into her eyes, Lillith's eyes. Katia had two fingers buried in Lillith's black pussy. She reached out with her other hand and handed a blindfold to me.

"Put this on," Katia said. I smiled, climbed into bed and tied the blindfold carefully. It was an odd sensation at first. I felt around until I came into contact with Katia's ass. It was tight, but nowhere near as big as the ass on Lillith's current form. I moved around until my mouth found Katia's pussy. There was movement on the bed.

"Do you mind if I join you?" Lillith asked.

"Not at all," I replied. I felt another tongue touch mine as we both focused on Katia. Lillith's tongue was thick and demanding. I moved to Katia's clit.

"I'm going to cum!" Katia cried. I nibbled on her clit and could tell that Lillith was driving her tongue deep. That was saying something with Lillith! Katia orgasmed and cried out, "Yes!" Lillith and I shared her cum.

"Fuck me! Fuck me please!" Katia begged once she was able to speak again. "I've never felt a man inside me."

I moved between her legs and placed the head of my dick at her pussy. She pulled me toward her and kissed me. I pushed my cock into her tight pussy and she gasped. We moved slowly together. Her breasts were nice and firm against my chest.

We fucked slowly for quite a while. My covered eyes made me focus on the feelings of our movement even more than usual. Katia and I kissed as I picked up the pace. I was soon driving in and out of her with all of my strength. She came once, but I continued moving until my own orgasm threatened.

"Katia!" I gasped. "I'm going to cum again!"

"Do it!" she cried. I slammed home one last time and sprayed my cum into her. She grunted and joined me a moment later. I rolled off after we were both done and pulled off the blindfold. It was an interesting change of pace, but looking at Lillith's dark form made me groan.

"Master, I need some release!" she cried. Lillith had two fingers deep inside herself.

"Come here!" I demanded. Lillith moved to me soundlessly. I replaced her fingers with my own. She kissed me as she used one hand to caress my cock and the other to pinch her own nipple. I looked at her nipples carefully. They weren't so much long as thick. I leaned forward and took the other nipple into my mouth.

"I'll be back," I heard Katia say. "I need a break." A part of me guessed that she was leaving because she didn't want me to see her in her natural form. I felt a little guilty, but placated myself by saying that a break would probably do her some good. Besides, Lillith's tight, black body was demanding my attention.

"Master, as good as your fingers feel, I want to feel you inside of me. Please!" Lillith begged. I smiled and rolled her onto her stomach. She rose to her hands and knees. I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy from behind and started pumping. Lillith grunted with each stroke.

"Oh yes! Right there!" she cried as I slammed into her. I leaned forward, grabbed her hair and moved her so that we could kiss. Her long tongue snaked into my mouth. I reached around her with my free hand and pinched her thick nipple.

"Cumming!" she cried. Her pussy squeezed my dick viselike, but I didn't cum. She continued to shake until her orgasm passed.