The Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can't believe you gave me up, our marriage up, for that complete fucking cock womble. I couldn't believe it when I found out. I genuinely don't know what was worse, the pain of your betrayal or the fucking embarrassment that it was with him. You've lost me, Jonathan, Jenny and probably Imogen as well, and what for?'

'If you are wondering what I posted, it was just a simple message stating that we were splitting up due to you having taken Sebastian as your lover. I wasn't rude, I wasn't nasty, there's no name calling, but there's no way back. It's on Facebook and as an email to all family, friends, work colleagues and other email addresses I could find. I kind of wanted it to be comprehensive.'

He stood up, walked over to the dresser, and took a large envelope that was laying on top of it. He lay it down in front of Lucy.

'Here's the paperwork, Lucy. Read it and sign it. Get a solicitor of your own and check it over if you like, but that's on your tab. Return it to my Law guy, his name and address are on the forms. The flat's paid until the end of next month. After that, you need to fork out for it. I'm sorry this is where we ended up. I couldn't believe it when I was told that I had the same surname as Sebastian's girlfriend. What a fucking way to be told. Pretty much tore me apart.'

'I hoped you'd stop. Realise what you were pissing away, but you didn't, did you? Just kept on fucking. Still, now you can build the relationship with him that you clearly want. But for me, I'm done. I do hope it's a long time before I see you again. And Luce, the washing up is your problem.'

'Ladies, on that note it is time for me to leave. Jen, you coming with?'

He ushered Jenny out of the door. Lucy sat at the table, her head in her hands as they left the room.

Danny walked down the hall and helped Jenny into her coat.

'That was fucking cathartic.'

He said, gently closing the door behind them.