All Comments on 'The Djinn Pt. 01'

by silent_one__

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sigh, rinse-repeat, same bullshit everytime.

Once again i'm subjected to some domineering bitch with a horse-cock, and yet again, i'm bored to tears.

I will give you props for keeping the story and the 'sexy' scenes interesting-HOWEVER, this does not excuse you for churning out the same schlock as every other wannabe erotica writer who thinks girls with enormous dicks are the be-all-end-all of a sexual fantasy.

I, however, will be keeping an eye on your submissions as your writing style and story development is good, just try not to follow this kind of hype, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
continue

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super

please continue this story !!!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to more

This was really good, and I am curious about what she has in store for him in the future lol I hope to see part 2 soon.

RedArrowKuczynskiRedArrowKuczynskiabout 9 years ago
Bring on more!

I agree with what one of the other commenters said: don't feminize him. However, if the line you dropped about seeing his belly swell means what I think it does, I'm all for seeing him ending up pregnant with her children. It's something that would set your work aside from a lot of other futanari stories.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 9 years ago
I agree with red arrow

All for the mpreg idea just don't feminize him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like it so far. I'm gonna disagree with some of the others though, I'm all for feminizing him as it seems the djinn's cum has a pretty potent magic to it.

Either way I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pleas don't stop

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm sure you have your own ideas as to where this story is going but I hope you feminize Ethan and he has his own special abilities.

Mael99Mael99about 9 years ago
Please...

Your random use of different tense within the same paragraph is very distracting, and makes it a bit difficult to read. Please pick a tense and stick with it. Either he DID something, or he is DOING something. Jumping around hurts your story. That being said, your descriptions are good, and I'd read more of your work if it was edited better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

This story is just amazing! Please continue writing, I can't wait for the next part. I would rather see Ethan unfeminizied though.

agamottoagamottoabout 9 years ago
Nice so far,

Please do continue. I loved what you have written thus far.

I noticed some others wanting to feminize Ethan, but I don't think that would fit the story line, as he DID wish for LOVE, not lust. If she LOVES him, she wouldn't force him into something he is not, rather she would just unlock his ability to love in return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved it!! great story though I'm not sure if I do or don't want him femenised but I know whichever way you go it'll be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Monkey paw magic, Djinn style

Powerful magic corrupting a gorgeous Genie to grant a boys wish by growing a huge she-cock and magically seducing the lucky/unlucky young man. Be careful what you wish for, and with whom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous