The Djinn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiercely grabbing the hair on his head, the Djinn calls out to Ethan, "Are you ready boy? Are you ready for your first full load from a reALLL DIICCCKKKKKK!! OH!! OH MY GODD!!"

Where a typical man cums in a few seconds, the Djinn takes almost a full minute to expel her juices. With her grip tight on Ethan's head, her entire body seizes, frozen in place with the exception of her balls and cock.

First her balls contract, similar to a woman giving birth, except it's cum that's being expelled. The expulsion forces the girth at the base of her member to increase to accommodate to load of cum, and the increase moves up her long dick. As Ethan continues his minstrations, he can hardly believe what his hands are feeling as they are being spread apart even further than they were before.

As the phenomenon reaches the head of the Djinn's cock, Ethan feels his mouth being stretched to its limits (even though he's only got the head in his mouth). Afraid at what's coming, Ethan tries desperately to break free of the hold the Djinn has on his scalp, but the attempt is unsuccessful. The cum shoots out of the head like a hose, and with a similar pressure.

As if on cue, when Ethan felt the cum shooting out of the cock slit, the Djinn regained her ability to move, and released the head of her charge. As the initial blast hit his mouth and tongue, the taste was the same as the precum, but 10 times better. Ethan let her cock slip from his mouth, frightened at the force and volume of the cum.

The first surge of cum went over his head, and landed on the floor behind him, a testament to how no man would ever measure up to the Djinn. The subsequent surges had less force, and started by painting the entirety of his head and face. As the power behind the spurts decreased, his chest was soaked with her cum, followed by his own cock and his legs.

As the hose from the Djinn's member slows to a trickle, her cock continues to twitch and pulse even after the massive orgasm she just had. With the Djinn regaining her composure and looking at her charge, Ethan was absolutely drenched. She had no doubt that he would be drier in the middle of a typhoon than he was right now.

With his mind slightly addled from the experience, Ethan begins to lick himself of all the cum he can, completely oblivious to the fact that his own cock is hard as a rock at the present. Looking at the boy eagerly lapping her cum from his own fingers, she smiles to herself, knowing that she had him right where she wanted.

To Be Continued.

12