All Comments on 'The Drifter Thusts Ahead - resubmit'

by westerntiger

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not smart to piss off wealthy people

They have the means to bring you down and make you suffer for a long time time before you finally welcome death.

Of course, living like this guy does, you don't have much of a life anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Issues here

Sounds like you have serious issues to be so angry against the world. I suggest you get some counselling to deal with it.

Your story might be well written but sex this way is a major turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The main character in this story is a serial

rapist now threatening murder that had physically committed assault on the prior father. This does not belong in loving wifes, it has nothing to do with wifes, it is pure cruel sexual rape and abuse. Where it belongs is in the category of snuff stories for that is where it is going. In this case mental medical treatment will not cure the drifter, the best cure for such is a silver bullet in the brain. Forgot that is for werewolfs, this man is just a rabid sexual predator. Author 11 inches is not large it is well within the normal range, not much off that mark myself and I feel no need to abuse and damage women and have them "submit" to me. Of course I'm not crazy either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep them coming

Not the best of the Drifter stories but still a guaranteed orgasm. I especially liked 'Amy' since thats my name too - added something for me. Don't listen to the other comments - people are too critical. Its fictional porn, people seem to forget that - you know, use your imagination to get off not critize. If its not your cup of tea, move on!! Keep the Drifter stories cumming - I love them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a great writer

Finally a story as hot as "Naughty High Class Mom" Getting that 18 year old daughter next is going to be pure heat! Get her in heels and stockings for a real hot scene.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Pass this one by

Absolutely the wrong category. Put this awful garbage into Non-Consent where it belongs.

<P>

The writing here is mediocre. The characters are fantastic and not believable. The sex scenes are hot if you like rape and violation, they're trash if you don't. And just think: the author only needed an eleven inch cock to make his story erotic. How sad.

<P>

Give this one a pass and don't waste your time. Here's a twenty-five for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not my favorite Drifter story, but good.

Wow, people really really hate this story, and I'm not sure why.

This story is no more blatantly misogynistic than half the other stories on this site. Maybe "Loving Wives" was the wrong category for it, but Jesus, people, it's a STORY. If you don't like it, move on. People are acting like westerntiger is actually going out and raping women.

Besides, unless I missed it, at no point did Amy ever tell him "no", so everyone saying he raped her needs to get over it. It was a well-written story, and if it's not your cup of tea, then so be it, but just because you don't enjoy it doesn't mean that the author is disturbed.

And to the guy who said "11 inches is not large, it is well within normal limits": being that the average size is somewhere around 5 or 6 inches, I'd say that yes, 11 inches is long. You're a lucky man if you think otherwise.

Bottomline, good story, not the best Drifter story, but fun. Can't wait for more Dylan stories though.

ineedsomedrugsnowineedsomedrugsnowover 16 years ago
Bloody excellent!

Best Drifter story so far! And better than any other dribble on this site...

Loved It!

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice one!!

Lets hear about the daughter and maybe the underage girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece of a shit of a story

One Star

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
HUMMMMMMMM

Although I have read better stories, this wasn't really too bad. However, you should follow up with what happened when the husband got his e mail, and what happened when he did get a hold of the 18 year old daughter. So, see you have a chance to redeem yourself with some follow up chapters explaining these few things. And things like Amy ending up pregnant from ole Mr. Big dick, that would also make for a nice story. You know, the ultimate revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shit

I would hunt him down and tie him to a fence post with a bunch of orphan calves and then feed him alive to the boar hogs... nothing left but his teeth

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Crosshairs

As our drifter reached for the car door, he stopped fora minute to smile toward the house. Justin settled the crosshairs of the scoped Winchester 300 on his neck just below the base of his skull. After a gentle exhalation, Justin took up the slack in his trigger. Downrange The Drifter's head bounced across the car and rolled in the dirt. The eyes looked unseeing into the bright sun, as the headless body bled out in the driveway.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Boy did I get this one wrong. The revenge should have been on the drifter. What a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ol' drifters going to jail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwesterntiger@westerntiger
I took a long break from writing erotica, but I have 38 stories up with over 2.5 million readers on this site and I published 4 books which can be found on Amazon and other on adult books sections featuring my Dylan James adventures. Check them out and buy a copy. I am current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES