The Drifter Thusts Ahead - resubmit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

At the crest of her orgasm, Hank extricated himself from her rippling climaxing cunt and forced Amy up and on to all fours so he could mount her from behind. With his knee he forced her narrow thighs wide and raised her splendid ass up in the air. He placed his giant cock head just inside her parted labia. Her snatch was so soaked with her juices of her orgasms; it felt like butter as he slammed into her cunt with a single stroke. She screamed breathlessly as he pulled back and thrust his massive cock deep into her convulsing cunt again. He could feel her cunt muscles enveloping his rigid shaft like a velvet glove. He drilled into her again and again with his gargantuan prick, banging against the back of her vagina with each thrust. She was groaning and moaning, bucking and thrusting under him. He could tell that she was building to another massive orgasm. As his giant phallus pounded her gushing hot pussy, he reached inside her top and seized her swinging tits in each hand. When he pinched her fat nipples, she screamed in pleasure.

" OH, FFUUCCCKK! IT FEELS SO GOOD!! BABY! GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!"

Amy was bucking wildly with eleven inches of wrist-thick cock up her eager cunt. His cock surged up her cunt again and again. Her nails were clawing at sofa cushions in mindless passion as he rode her like a bronco. His pace was furious as he repeatedly thrust his full length down into her sizzling cunt then pulled all the way out until only the fat giant head was left inside. Her cunt juices were flowing every where as they coat his shaft and balls, and ran down her thighs in little streams of cunt juice. Thrust, after thrust, after never ending thrust, and even one more powerful surging thrust up her bucking cunt, and suddenly her pussy explored like a nova.

" OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...I...I...I... CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!"

As her cunt closed down on his giant staff like a vise, her rippling cunt muscles pulled his sperm from his pulsing shaft. He unloaded deep inside her burning cunt as shot after shot of hot white sperm splashed out into her uterus. He discharged over and over again and his cum started leaking out of her overflowing pussy. It drooled down her legs in thick rivulets of pearly cream. His hard tool kept thrusting into her as his cum poured from his giant head, wad after wad firing deep into her womb. Finally, she slumped down on the couch exhausted and he pulled his deflating monster from her sopping cunt. A big spurt of cum fell from her leaking pussy and dropped to the slip-cover below. He looked over the back of the couch at the I Mac screen and he could see both of them on the couch. In the throes of her passion, she hadn't even noticed anything!

He swept everything off the coffee table with one swing of his arm, dishes and cups and pictures and magazines crashing to the floor. Her eyes popped open. What was he going to do now? She was exhausted from the endless climaxes his giant cock gave her. Hank kneeled behind her and thrust two fingers up her dilated hole covering them with the copious juices dripping from Amy's cunt and reinserted them up her ass.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," she cried out.

He twisted them around to open her wider as he fucked them in and out of her tight sphincter. She wasn't really ready for him, but he didn't care. Time to fuck her ass. He pulled his hand out of her ass and took his giant shaft in his hand. He placed his bulging crown against her tiny anus and started to press.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!" she screamed.

It was going to be a very tight fit, and a struggle to get such a big cock into such a little asshole. He leaned into her all his weight, the pressure put on her anal ring started to force it open and slowly the head shoved its way inside.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Amy felt the walls of her rectum stretching as the big head forced its way into her body. It felt like an enormous log was being driven into her. He pulled out half an inch, then forward again, repeating until he had about 4 inches of hard thick cock crammed up her tight asshole. Amy was crying and shaking and trying to pull away from his massive prick. He reached out and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her back toward him, as he flexed in and out of her slowly. He pushed in further, and pressed an extra half inch, then another inch up her ass. She cried out from the pain but also from the intense pressure on her bowels. His giant prick was stretching her in all directions. To ease the pressure she tried to relaxed her ass muscles, but that only allowed the drifter to slide a bit more cock into her. The incredible tightness of Amy's tunnel was like cocaine for Hank. He wanted to thrust deep into her ass and blow an enormous load up her ass, but he had to complete his mission first. Her anal passage had tensed so much that it was like a vice, and his cock was stuck. He spit onto his cock and her ass several times and used the lubrication to make his cock more slick at he slowly moved it in and out. Her entire body was trembling.

"Ohhhhhh... oh my god... aaaaahhhhh..." she moaned in pain, but he could almost detect a hint of pleasure. It spurred him on even more, and he increased the rhythm of stroking his massive dick into her tight ass. He reached around Amy and rubbed his fingers across her slimy pussy and clit, and she moaned again this time in pleasure. Her anal tunnel relaxed, and he was able to stuff the two more inches of throbbing meat into Amy's bowels.

"UUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" she moaned in a voice that dropped three octaves. She was slowly relaxing as he moved in and out, going deeper and deeper until he was fully embedded inside her asshole. She was shaking and trembling with the effort of taking him, but he had awakened something dormant in her and it was about to be released. He fucked her slowly at first, then faster and faster. She reached down and rubbed her pussy. He watched as his cock fucked her ass, burying itself deep inside on each thrust. She was so tight. The pressure on his cock was unbearable. He slammed into her harder and faster. Amy was rubbing her pussy rapidly with her fingers. Her breathing became faster. Her mouth was open. She was going to cum.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her mind went blank. She could feel his cock against the tight walls of her ass. He buried himself deep inside her on each thrust. Amy stiffened and bucked up against him. Her fingers dug into the couch. She screamed in a piercing shriek as her whole body shook with orgasm. They bucked together in a wild, uncontrollably frenzy.

"OOOOOHHHHHHH GOD... FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME IN THE AAASSSS!!"

He rode his cock deep into her bowels again and again driving her climax to near impossible heights. She was bucking and thrusting against him, and he just kept plowing into her ass. She was uncontrollably. She could not stop cumming. She finally sagged against him beaten. He thrust deep into her once more and pulled her with him as he sat back on the coffee table. All 11 inches were crammed up her ass.

"OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, FUCK!!!"

"Amy, whose cock do you love? Tell me?"

"OH FUCK, YOURS!!"

"I'm better then your husband?"

" OH GOD YES!! PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK!!!"

"Why? Tell me!"

"BECAUSE YOUR COCK IS BETTER THEN HISSSS!!! MY GOD!!!"

Hank urged Amy to slide up his giant pole, she stare in amazement as inch after inch of the thick shaft came out of her asshole, then she sank back down driving his towering prick up her ass. She began to bounce up and down onto his giant pole. And each time she slid back, she took more and more of that incredible cock deep inside her. It split her open, filling her body, making her shake waves of agony and ecstasy. When the entire length was slid up inside her, the sensations were incredible. Each plunge up and down that long, thick shaft was heaven. The giant head felt like a fist moving up and down inside her. His thick shaft was stretching her beyond belief. She was building to an intense orgasm. As she rose and fell on his giant cock, she was screaming obscenities about his cock and how he was the best and how he was better then her limp-dicked husband. Hank was plowing up into her ass with powerful strokes. Her body was bouncing around oh his big pole. She was hot, sweaty, and panting, but wanting more cock. She was like a bitch in heat, wanting more and more. Hank was sending it her way. As she plunged down hard on his giant cock, he arched his back driving his cock back into new depths inside Amy. The savage thrust ignited another massive climax, and she went berserk riding his raging cock with her own gut-wrenching orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! MMY GOD...MY GOD...MY GOD... OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

The pressure and pleasure was too much for Amy and she fainted as she almost fell off his impaled cock. Hank caught her before she fell, and let her rest for a second. He slowly pulled his giant cock out of her plundered ass, and stood up with her in his arms. He positioned her in profile to the camera facing him, and he spread her legs. He bent his knees and inserted his shit covered prick into the glistening lips of her hot cunt. He slowly inched his entire cock up her cunt until he was in her to the balls.

"MMMMmmmmm. oooohhhhhh."

She was still in a daze and barely conscious. Her limp body weight was supported by his cock and his arms. He leaned her back until she was at a 45 degree angle to him, and then looked at the camera.

"Hey Justin, watch this! Watch how I fuck your wife into submission. She's a very nice piece of ass!!"

He started fucking his long fat cock into her lifeless body. Her eyes were open but glazed over as she stared at him with her arms loosely draped over the drifter's shoulders. Amy began moaning softly and then looked at Hank with glassy eyes. He was hammering his huge cock into her and lifting her off the ground on each thrust. Her pussy was soaking wet and making smacking sounds each time he drill up into her juicy hot cunt. Amy started gasping and moaning as she neared another orgasm.

"OOOHHHHHH... OH GOD... AAAAHHHHHH ... NO MORE...OOOOHHHH!!!"

Pussy juices were pouring down her legs. As the drifter slammed into her, he could feel her tight cunt grab his pistoning cock as it slid in and out of her. He continued to pound her pussy and wink at the camera. She began to tense up and started moaning. Amy went out of control as the drifter drilled into her gushing cunt again and again. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably. Cunt juice was flying off his balls as they swung back and forth. He felt her pussy grabbing his cock in a series of spasms, and her cunt exploded for the fifth time that morning.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Her cunt started squirting juices all over his thrusting cock. She kept cumming and cumming as he thrust again and again into her boiling cunt. He grabbed her by her hips and started fucking her harder and faster as she screamed and thrashed about below him He felt Amy's body stiffen as she threw her head back and she seemed to lose consciousness again. Her tight pussy felt so good as he hammered her several more times until his cock swelled, and exploded a powerful blast of cum into her belly. Jet after jet spewed into her fluttering womb coating the walls of her cunt with sticky white jizz. He had already cum once today, but it seemed his balls had endless supplies of cum as it poured from his cock and spilled into her cunt. After what seemed like an eternity, he stopped thrusting and pouring sperm into her overworked cunt. His cock was still buried inside her twitching cunt, and he was breathing hard and dripping with sweat. He let her tight cunt slide off his softened monster, and she dropped to the ground in front of him.

The drifter turned to the camera and pissed all over the floor in front of the bookcases. When he was done, he took a long time shaking out his still very large penis. He looked at the camera and talking quietly said, "Don't ever fuck with me again, you little cocksucker, or I will kill you and your family. And your wife belongs to me now you limp-dick faggot. Now I am going to go and find a special punishment for your mother. See you later loser."

He crossed over and turned off the book camera. Picking it up, he turned around and saw Amy on the floor. She was slumped in a heap and white strands of cum mixed with shit leaked from her abused pussy. He quickly packed his computer and equipment, dressed and left the house. He got into his car and drove around the corner. After about a mile or two, he pulled over near a coffee spot that he knew had wireless service. He opened his I Mac and located the file and watched it twice. It was obscene what he had done to Amy. Nice, poor Amy. Well, too bad for her for being married to Justin.

He typed in Justin's and Katherine's email addresses and mailed them the whole file. Then he started the car again and went to find Katherine's daughter.

12