The Driver

Story Info
Lawyer wife gets special training.
12.8k words
4.3
27.3k
53
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers

No players are under 18. This story contains sexual acts outside of marriage. As with all other stories like this, feel free to slam it when you are shocked to find out the wife isn't 100% faithful. Warning, this is not a BTB story.

Jim Walker stood on the sidewalk, box in his hands wondering what he was going to tell Stacy. Not that it mattered as she'd react only one way, disappointed. For most couples, one of them being disappointed in the other was just another Tuesday, but Stacy's were epic.

Jim and Stacy met during their final years at Harvard, Jim with an MBA, Stacy with a law degree. She would have been well cast playing Athena, the Greek goddess of war as she was tall, fit, and naturally strong. On top of that, she was blessed with massive breasts that defied gravity and flared hips. Her mother commented more than once how God had made the perfect baby-making machine when he made her daughter. That always elicited an "Aw mom!" but with a pleased look on her face. She knew she was hot, knew men wanted her.

Jim was a good-looking man, at 6' just an inch taller than Stacy, but when she wore heels, he was much shorter. The one small difference was Stacy came from one of the Eastern families that owned much of Connecticut and Jim was from working-class south side Chicago. At school, they were inseparable and moved in together during their senior years.

Jim was surprised when Stacy said yes, though he had to sign a prenup. That wasn't an issue as she loved him and he loved her. She was immediately snapped up by the top firm in Chicago, Jim's search took longer, but was able to get a job with a midlevel dry goods company. Her parents were unhappy they moved to Chicago but at least it wasn't Pittsburgh.

Their life was initially great, with sex every day, vacations, evenings discussing their days, and getting together with Jim's high school friends. But then slowly things changed. Stacy's days went from 9-10 to 12-15 hours. Plus, Stacy didn't like Jim's friends, too rough. The unspoken message was they were too low-class. Then she was often too tired for sex or too preoccupied. Their love-making became less varied and less inventive. Jim's job was demanding and tiring as was Stacy's. It soon became a Saturday morning task each felt obligated the perform. The odd weeknight moments of passion occurred whenever the stars aligned.

Then there were their careers. Stacy had experienced regular raises, and Jim had been a solid asset but wasn't getting the promotions or raises and soon found his salary lagging farther behind Stacy's. That was when he first experienced being on the wrong end of her disappointment. She'd wanted to move up from their $1.5 million condo into one of the more exclusive penthouses on the north side but Jim's bonus didn't come through as promised. His company was going through an audit and all raises and bonuses were frozen. Their window to get in closed and they missed out. Stacy was disappointed in Jim, her attitude toward him cold. It was two weeks before she allowed him back in the bedroom and another week when she allowed him to lick her pussy. He got her off and she rolled over telling him he did well, but that was it. Finally, a full month after the disappointment, Jim was able to make love with his wife.

He'd never met any of her associates or the partners she worked for. All he knew was the youngest partner was in his mid-50s and the oldest was nearing 80. She'd acquired a mentor and she'd increasingly brought up his name in conversations.

"Conrad told me today I was the brightest associate he'd mentored. Conrad mentioned I'd be a partner by the time I'm 35. Come look in the driveway! Conrad got me a company car!" It was a nice car, Jim had to admit. A lot nicer that the Toyota Camry. A Mercedes EQS. He'd never even heard of it before, but it looked expensive. "Conrad said it was important to look successful when taking clients to lunch or dinner." Then there were the compliments, "Conrad told me he'd never seen anyone bring a pissed client onboard so fast; Conrad told me he wants to engage me in interviewing prospective clients as I seem to make them open up."

For the next few weeks, it was rare he ever saw the sleek Blue car in the garage but it was a great-looking car. His Passat didn't seem as nice to him and he was hoping Stacy would let him drive her car soon. On the other hand, due to the cost of parking, he mostly took the bus to work.

Today he'd climbed off the bus and was stopped by the guard at the front desk. "I need your laptop and badge," the man said uneasily. He had always been friendly with the guard staff, chatting with them and getting to know about them. He liked them perhaps more than his management team. He'd found his desk contents boxed and stacked in the lobby. Many other boxes were stacked in the corner and a few fellow workers were looking devastated. 30% of the white-collar employees were being let go after a massive shortfall in the company's offshore assets. If Stacy had frozen him out for a month because of the loss of his bonus, what would she do over the loss of his job?

He'd called his former high school buddy to come to get him not wanting to take the bus home carrying the box, and was looking at the traffic hoping he'd show up soon. If pitying glances were legal tender he'd be able to retire at 29. Finally, his friend pulled up.

"Dude! I cannot believe they fired you," Dave frowned as he watched his friend plop his crap on the back seat. After Jim got in, he pulled into traffic.

"Not fired, laid off," Jim sighed, "as if that matters. I need to find a job and soon. Stacy will kill me since even with my paychecks we've had little left over at the end of the month. I wish Stacy would not want to live in such luxury."

"I told you that bitch was high-maintenance," Dave sighed.

"She's not a bitch," Jim said softly.

"She's a bitch. Go on, call her on speaker phone. Tell her you lost your job. Any good woman would be sympathetic and supportive. She'll be freezing you out again. Hell, fuck that! Don't tell her you lost your job, just tell her you're hanging with me again. That will be a week in the guest bedroom alone. You married a princess, you have to pay the price that comes with it."

Jim looked out the window. Dave was right, Stacy hated his friends. Too boisterous, too blue-collar. She was a princess. She'd been pampered from birth. She had two maids growing up along with a nanny, then there were the cooks, gardeners, and drivers. He did most of the cooking as she couldn't even identify a spatula. His stomach hurt thinking how disappointed she'd be. He was thinking about all his contacts, all his fellow workers. Who might have something for him, something that might bring in income?

"What are you going to do?" Dave asked.

"No idea. You hiring at the yards?" he chuckled.

Dave laughed, "First of all, you'd die trying to move the stuff around, but then again, Stacy'd kill you before a pallet fell on you." He thought a minute, "Hang on. You do have a driver's license, don't you? Is it clean? Any traffic violations in the last year?"

"Sure, no, no tickets. Why? Need a truck driver?" Jim chuckled.

"No, my brother has a limo service and he's expanding. We could get you a chauffeur's license. These guys get paid well and get tips on top of it. You bring home some paychecks for a few weeks while looking for a company needing a manager."

"What do I tell Stacy? Never mind, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it," he sighed.

It was a good thing Stacy was working late and never called him on his work number as Jim filled out the paperwork for a chauffeur's license, and got an interview with Bill Lund. He was told he was perfect for the job. Clean driving record, tall, good-looking, and well-educated. He was told they were looking for smart men or women who were in shape and could carry on a conversation without coming across as uninformed or stupid.

He was assigned a brand new Mercedes stretch limo and his first week was spent learning how to maneuver the beast. Then he attended classes on proper chauffeur etiquette. Bill was adamant that Jim learn, memorize and adhere to these rules. There would be no exceptions.

Proper attire would be maintained; leather gloves will always be worn.

Always go around the back of the car, never the front to open the doors

Hold the door open while tipping your cap.

Do not close the door until all occupants are settled.

Stow any bags carefully in the trunk, but make no move to do that until the passengers are seated.

Don't speak unless spoken to except for asking about their destination.

Keep answers brief, volunteer no personal information

Never get involved in a conversation even if it becomes heated.

Never repeat a single word spoken by your passengers.

There were many many more but none was anything Jim hadn't already assumed. No smoking was no issue. Staying in uniform was obvious. The one that surprised him was the rule that under no circumstance could he engage in any sexual activity with the clients. That never occurred to him but was told they'd twice been sued after there were sexual encounters. In both instances, the driver said they were seduced, but Bill ended up paying thousands to settle the complaints.

The next few days Jim left for work in his normal khakis and polo shirts but changed into the black suit, black shirt with a black tie, black hat, and black leather gloves. They even provided black sunglasses to complete the uniform. He was to wear them at all times as they turned clear at night and dark during the day. He was told it made the clients feel more secure when the drivers wore glasses. The pay wasn't as good as what he made at his last job but there were significant tips. Also, there were windows during the days to go on interviews but the economy was tight and there were many in the same boat. It wasn't that he could ever be bored as after every job he vacuumed and cleaned the limo, ensuring all the bottles were topped off, and ashtrays polished to a shine. He never picked anyone up with a single spot on the body or a window, never a speck of dust in the interior.

His job search became more sporadic as he was now making close to the same as he had as a salaried employee with tips. Plus, he found he liked the people, liked the varied environment the feeling he was somewhat independent.

He discovered something else, he was invisible. The conversations often seemed to have information that he'd have thought highly confidential yet he was never told not to repeat what he heard by his passengers. Then there were the amorous couples who either couldn't wait or enjoyed an audience.

Many a night he couldn't wait for Stacy to get home. She enjoyed the renewed passion whenever she wasn't totally spent from her day's work. Those nights, the sex was better than the Saturday morning sessions, partially because he had the images of the naked couples in his head, partially because Stacy was naturally highly sexed. She'd complained more than once that her job was killing her, killing their sex life.

Then he got a text to pick up his former boss and others at his old work address. He was nervous about them seeing him, wondering if they'd make fun of how far he'd fallen. From 17 reports to driving a limo. He never really liked his boss, he was arrogant and a micromanager.

He thought it was funny that he pulled up to the exact spot where Dave had stopped to pick him up those few months ago. He jumped out, went around the back of the car, and opened the rear door as his former director Walter Brown, Julius Adams, and Mark Edwards came out laughing about something. He tipped his hat waiting for the surprised look of recognition from any of them but all glanced at him, nodded, and got into the limo.

The ride was strange as they were talking about the resurgence in their business and how soon they'd need to rehire. He even heard his name.

"You think Gardner will open up hiring next month?" Julius asked.

"He'd better. We're being killed. Damn! There are those I wish we'd been able to keep. No way they're still out of work," Walter sighed, "Jim Walker was tough to let go, as were Barbara Johnson, and Stephanie Stevens. Those three were the toughest."

"I like all, but was partial to Stephanie," Mark sighed, "Really missed her walking by. Damn! To have tapped that ass."

Jim glanced in the rearview mirror seeing Walter's abnormally white teeth.

"Been there, done that," his former director chuckled. "Ass, pussy, and mouth. Her husband was at a Bulls game and I gave her a ride home. A week later I had to give her the news but so glad I got to enjoy her while I could."

"Shit! You are a cold motherfucker. You fucked her then laid her off?" Mark sputtered, "Man, that's just rude."

Walter laughed, "Being a manager means having a short memory." He looked at Jim, "Pull around to the south entrance, you don't need to wait," he said.

"Yes, sir," Jim replied with a Boston accent. He hadn't planned it and it just came out but Walter just sat back not recognizing his voice.

A few more times he recognized some of his passengers having met them socially or through work and none gave any sign of recognition, and he also found he could easily slip into his Boston accent whenever he drove.

He'd been wanting to tell Stacy that he'd lost his job but found something to bring in money but as the months passed the fear of her disappointment became greater. On the other hand, he took care of the bills and their sex life was renewed so perhaps she'd be ok with it. Then he thought about how ambitious she was...being married to a limo driver would be as bad as being married to a street sweeper. It was almost a relief when she told him she'd be flying on business to New York for the week. It was to be a huge step up for her. She'd not only be meeting potentially huge new clients but taking part in a training session. One Conrad told her was the one area in which she was a bit behind in. She was loving as they lay in bed Sunday night.

"Are you going to be okay for the week?" she asked as she pulled her body next to his. She'd felt a change in her husband. They'd been drifting apart for a while, but in the past few months, he'd been less tired and more loving. Plus the sex was not just more frequent, it was more varied. It was as if he was surfing porn and getting ideas. If that's the case, surf more, she thought.

"I'll be fine," he sighed. He wanted to add she was rarely around anymore so he wouldn't really see any difference. Then it wasn't as if he'd have to cook for himself as that was the norm. He hated her job, not that she wasn't well paid but because it demanded so many hours. Even their Saturday morning intimate hours, as they called it, was sometimes interrupted by her cell going off.

Stacy ground her pussy against his cock as she drove her tongue into his mouth. Jim had no problem responding, especially after driving the newlyweds to the airport the previous Friday. The bride needed to change, giving Jim an apologetic smile. As she stripped, the groom needed to relieve his need for pussy.

"Take your time, perhaps find a longer route to O'hare?" the man said before burying his face between the beautiful blonde's legs.

As he kissed his way down Stacy's neck onto her chest, he recalled the bride's huge creamy tits and her giggles as she was stripped naked. Stacy's were bigger, fuller, and better as they were pressed against his lips. But just seeing another woman's incredible tits had his juices flowing. Stacy was writhing against him as he sucked on one nipple while pinching the other. Her legs were spread wide as she humped against his upper thigh trying to stimulate her clit.

As her grinding became more urgent he continued down her stomach, probing her navel with his tongue before her hands on his shoulders guided him down to her moist pussy. He recalled the bride's bare pussy as she opened her legs, her eyes on his as she pushed her husband's face down. He wished Stacy would shave her pussy the same as the bride wondering what it would be like licking a smooth twat.

"Fuck! Yess," she panted. "There, there...ooohhhh, yesss," she panted as he found her clit.

Jim loved licking Satcy's pussy. She was appreciative and responsive. Past girlfriends needed him to work his way around their pussies before going for the gold, but Stacy told him she loved the abrupt jolts from her clit being nibbled and sucked on.

Stacy was humping into his face as he sucked her aroused nub between his lips. She pulled on her nipples as she felt the welcome aching build. Jim was the best pussy licker she'd known, though most of her initial boyfriends were just interested in sticking their dicks in her, not that she minded. What girl doesn't like getting pounded by a hard cock? "Oh, baby I'm going to cum...I need to cum on your cock," she panted as the feelings increased rapidly.

Jim gave one last lick, picked a stray pubic hair from his mouth then crawled up and slid his cock inside her. "Oooohhh, nice!" he sighed as he felt that tight pussy grip his cock.

Stacy held her husband tight as she savored the fat cock pistoning into her pussy. She hated that she had to leave for the week, hated that she'd made those plans before his resurgence of energy and love. She wanted to lie in his arms all week rather than leave, but Conrad was adamant. She was needed on this and no one else would do. "I love you," she sighed as she felt the aching climbing inside her again. "Fuck me, baby, fuck my pussy." She had not been a prude before Jim but none had a cock as long or as fat as his. But that was nothing compared to how he knew just what to do with it and he could last as long as needed.

This was new, Jim thought, she was usually very quiet, but he knew what she wanted. Whenever she was close she liked it hard, liked it rough so he pushed her knees up to her chest and drove hard into her.

Stacy felt her orgasm coming on faster as her husband's balls slapped hard against her ass, his pubic bone slamming into her clit and his cock spearing her pussy. "Oh fuck!" she cried out as she exploded.

Jim ground into her clit as Stacy's orgasm swept through her. For some reason, he never felt his cock being so deep inside her and as her gasps became softer he renewed fucking her.

Stacy held her husband listening to his soft groans as he fucked her sopping pussy. His face was buried against her neck as he rapidly drive his cock into her. She knew what he was hoping for, her second orgasm. She'd resisted having more than one having heard from one of her childhood friends that only trailer park sluts have more than one orgasm, but she enjoyed them when she had them. She could feel the renewed aching and had the weird wish she were a trailer park slut sometimes rather than the proper lady.

Jim loved it when Stacy came a second time and could hear her breathing change. He gripped her left breast as his right and found her ass. He knew she hated having him finger her ass but a couple of times she'd had the most incredible orgasms when he'd ventured there. This time she let out a deep guttural grunt as his middle finger pressed against her puckered hole. Her anus was slick with her juices and as he plunged his finger into her ass she screamed, clutching his body tightly against hers.

Stacy had just fantasized about giving herself to rough men as Jim's finger drove into her rectum. This triggered one of her more powerful orgasms. Her body was awash with her exploding nerve endings and she could feel fluids running down the crack of her ass. She did feel like a trailer park whore which made her orgasm seem to double in duration.

Jim was surprised at the passion his normally reserved wife showed and came just as she was finally going limp. He was glad she was still on the pill as early on in their relationship, he'd had to wear a condom. Bareback was tons better he thought as he added his cum to her already-sopping pussy.

barkirk
barkirk
3,074 Followers