The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conrad smiled at the driver, "250 Parker," he said before climbing in.

Jim maneuvered into traffic and drove over to one of the older upscale parts of town and pulled into a circular drive. He had just trotted around to the side door of the limo when the front door opened and an elegant 50-year-old woman stepped out. She didn't even acknowledge the driver as Conrad kissed her on each cheek.

"Marilyn, you look ravishing, as always," he smiled.

"You wish. That's one service I don't need from you, though with the money I pay you it should be part of the deal," she chuckled as she climbed in.

Jim closed the door after the passengers were all seated and then climbed into the driver's seat. Conrad instructed him to head over to another nice restaurant.

Jim did the usual picking up, cleaning, and polishing as he waited. He thought about the older woman. She was beautiful but most likely was just a powerful client to be wined and dined. At least Conrad wasn't using her as a company whore, he thought with relief. He saw the doorman pull open the door for the trio and he trotted around.

Conrad and Marilyn were laughing about something as they came to the limo. Stacy seemed like a third wheel. This time, Marilyn and Stacy sat in the rear seat and Conrad took the side bench. He took three glasses, filled them with scotch, and handed a glass each to the two women before telling Jim to take a scenic route up Lake Shore Drive.

"Here's to a renewed relationship. I know Stacy will provide the same personal service we've always prided ourselves on providing," he raised a glass.

Marilyn raised hers, clinked it against the others, and took a sip. "Nice, Highland." She looked appraisingly at the young associate, "Conrad tells me you're a real go-getter, sharp as a tack, and with tremendous energy. I like that," she said as she patted the girl's leg. "I like you and am thrilled to have a woman handling my estate rather than men who think I need a man to handle everything."

Stacy looked over at Conrad who was now sitting back sipping his scotch. She looked back at the woman and smiled, "we all will bend over backward to satisfy all your needs," she repeated what Conrad had told her to say, "I'll be available 24/7 just call my cell."

Marilyn smiled and put down her glass, "That's just what I want to hear. Lord knows your firm could have bought a fleet of cars with what I've paid you guys over the years, but," she smiled as she rubbed the smooth thigh higher, "I've felt satisfied with what you've done for me so far."

Stacy blushed wondering why this woman was looking at her the way she was. She looked over at Conrad and he had a smile on his face. She looked back realization dawning on her. 'Shit, shit, shit,' she thought, 'Marilyn is a dyke! Fuck! I would never...never, ever,' she thought lamely while knowing she was lying to herself.

"Let me look at you dear. Stand up. Driver, please no quick curves or sudden stops," she said firmly. "That's it, turn around. Did you pick out this dress?" she asked.

Stacy shook her head, "Um, no. Conrad picked it out, and told me to change into it."

Marilyn smiled, "Conny knows me. Knows that I like. Ok, let's see you. really see you," she said sitting back, legs parted unladylike. When Stacy hesitated, Marilyn's voice turned cold, "We'll all bend over backward to satisfy your needs...isn't that what you said?"

Stacy pulled the straps off the dress letting it puddle on the floor. She stepped out of the ring of flimsy cloth and came over in front of the older woman, her head bent against the roof of the car, knees bent. She closed her eyes as she felt hands grope her...no, not grope, explore, appraise. She had the image of a prize steer being put up for auction and the many hands assessing its value. She let herself be turned as the woman's soft hands slid up her inner thighs up between her legs.

"Perfect. She's perfect. Conrad, she's been with your firm for five years and you've hidden her from me?" she said softly.

"We needed to ensure she would be ready to fully satisfy your needs," Conrad said as he sat forward watching eagerly.

"We'll talk about that later. Stacy, turn around and show me those weren't empty words. I know you lawyers, promising the world but there are always loopholes." She leaned back and opened her legs exposing her waxed and trimmed pussy.

Stacy hesitated. She'd never been a prude but this was one thing that repulsed her. Whenever she and Jim watched porn, she hated the girl-on-girl scenes.

"Conny, you told me she'd make me happy," Marilyn sighed coldly.

"Go on Stacy. We talked about this. You've told me dozens of times how eager you are to get your own clients, how much you look forward to taking care of all their needs," Conrad said just loudly enough for Jim to hear.

Stacy knew it was inevitable. Marilyn might be old but she was beautiful, she told herself. 'Get it over with,' she told herself as she dropped to her knees between this older woman's legs.

Conrad adjusted his hardening cock as he watched his associate kiss her way up the inner thigh of the woman. He wanted to lean forward to see if she'd gone commando but held back.

Jim had to again struggle to direct his attention on the road ahead. How many times has Stacy been naked in limos? he wondered. Is this what she does all the time? He could easily make out the dark bush between the older woman's legs until Stacy's head blocked his view. 'Holy fuck!' he thought as the woman's head went back and she let out a long sigh. 'Stacy's eating pussy! She hates those scenes.'

Stacy had never done this but it wasn't as if she didn't know what to do. She was impressed the woman had perfumed her crotch reinforcing her suspicions that Conrad and she had arranged this beforehand. She kissed and licked tentatively around the fleshy labia. The woman's clit was larger than hers and when her nose brushed against the nub she heard a quick gasp. She gave up putting off the inevitable and pressed her tongue between those tangy lips, penetrating the woman's pussy.

Conrad's cock was rock-hard and uncomfortable as he watched Stacy begin to expertly lick Marilyn's pussy.

The older woman looked at the tent in Conrad's pants and sighed, "Go on. I know you two have been fucking. Anyhow, just once I'd like to see a lawyer get fucked...just once," she sighed as the girl was perfectly stimulating her with her tongue while pressing her upped lip roughly against her clit. This little whore was no stranger to carpet munching.

Jim internally groaned as he glanced back to see Conrad's bare ass block his view of Stacy's rear. He drove around for the hour as the two took pleasure in using Stacy's mouth and pussy. He no longer could see Stacy, just Conrad's flexing ass and his back along with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. The windows were starting to fog up so he turned up the A/C.

Marilyn came three times, holding Stacy's against her pussy the entire time. She'd undone her blouse, pushed up her bra, and had Stacy play with her nipples on her sagging breasts. She was wishing she could get this girl to spend the night, but Conny would make sure those would all be billable hours.

Conrad was bending over the girl's sweaty back gripping her tits, allowing Jim his first view of Stacy since her boss started fucking her. Not a lot, just her pussy being speared by the man's cock. Jim found himself impressed at the man's stamina but also never once heard the familiar moans of his wife's orgasms.

Stacy hated the taste of a pussy, though she had none to compare Marilyn's to, plus she was constantly having to swallow her copious juices. Her jaw hurt, her knees hurt and Conrad made no moves to stimulate her nipples or her clit. She wished she'd been able to put down a pillow or something under her knees.

Conrad finally came, letting out his familiar roar and spewing a large load into the girl's pussy. He pulled out, ignoring the stream of cum flowing out onto the carpet, and sat back.

Marilyn was stroking the girl's hair as she waited for Conrad to finish. She released the girl's hair and flopped back. She lay there without caring that she was mostly naked in front of the driver. The man was help and help was always discreet or they'd never get work again.

Stacy crawled to the bar, grabbed a towel, and cleaned her face and then her crotch. She finally pulled on her dress and saw Marilyn pat the seat next to her sat. She made no move to resist as the woman kissed her, pushing her tongue into her mouth.

Marilyn broke the kiss and smiled, "Conny, it's been great having you handle my estate but I like this girl. We're going to get along just fine."

Conrad nodded, "It makes me sad but I have no doubt she'll never give you any reason to complain. Driver, 250 Parker."

Jim dropped the woman off, this time she and Stacy chastely kissed cheeks, then he drove Conrad and Stacy back to his huge house. Was this an estate? Mansion? He guessed it was over 10,000 square feet. He decided to call it a mansion. Lawyers sure must make a lot of money...a lot of whoring themselves out.

After dropping the woman off, Conrad sat next to Stacy, put an arm around her, and hugged her. "You were great. She's been shopping for a female lawyer for years. You are the first she approved," he smiled. "You'll find she'd provide hundreds of billable hours each year. Oh, make sure you bill her for the hour you spent taking care of one of her needs," he chuckled.

Stacy moaned, "I will, but I'd like to not just so I don't feel like a total whore."

"I told you, we are all whores. Sometimes the truth hits a bit close to home."

* * *

Jim wished he hadn't agreed to double shifts. He had little time between jobs to get sleep on top of which he had considerable cleaning to do. It wasn't as if he could simply clean the carpet, he had to dry it and put down odor-killing spray. He wanted the limo to have no hint of any previous occupants.

He headed over to Conrad's mansion and arrived at five til 7 AM. Stacy looked just as tired but perhaps worried about something. He wasn't sure what to expect, perhaps regret or exhaustion from the training Conrad was putting her through. She was again dressed in another linen business suit making her almost a different person from the slutty woman she morphed into every evening. He held the door not expecting her to make eye contact and wasn't disappointed. He closed the door and then trotted around.

The ride was the same as the day before, both making calls and looking at their iPads. He held the door, took the generous tip, and nodded when Conrad said, "6 PM."

Stacy felt her stomach ache more and more as the day went on. She tried to eat lunch but had no appetite. Never in her life had she had trouble concentrating but as 6 PM approached her mind wandered. Throughout the disparate thoughts that popped into her head, she saw those eyes looking at her in the rearview mirror. Those were not eyes lusting after her, those eyes saw her who she was, or wished she was. They had pity, which at first angered her. The help was pitying her? Then she felt like crying as she realized another person was judging her. He was probably a faithful husband to a lucky woman who'd never cheat. She recalled Conrad offering the driver a feel of her breasts and the man could have taken advantage but politely begged off. Strangely enough, she had the idle wish that he had. He probably would not be rough as Conrad was but gentle. 'God! I miss Jim,' she thought as she put everything away before going to change.

* * *

Jim pulled up six minutes before 6 PM and stood by the passenger door. Right at six, out came Conrad and Stacy. He felt pride and pain seeing how incredibly beautiful she looked. Tonight she had on a white cocktail dress, white pearls, and white heels. Her unfettered breasts bounced side to side appealingly under the flimsy fabric, sideboobs bulging out appealingly, her nipples sticking out like twin bullets. Again she couldn't have been wearing underwear, again she made no eye contact with the help as he held the door, tipping his hat.

"Palmer House," Conrad said before turning to Stacy. He looked appraisingly at his associate, "You look good. Tonight you will come into your own," he smiled. "Are you ready?"

Stacy nodded. "I'm ready." She thought back to the fucking sessions she had with Conrad all night.

"You remember all I've taught you?" he asked as the limo pulled out of the drive. "Repeat them."

Stacy nodded, glanced at the driver then after a deep breath, responded, "Yes. Even if I don't cum, fake it. Fake it a few times. Men like women who orgasm multiple times. Be vocal, and express how great it feels. Use my hands, and make the man feel like I'm in awe of their impressive physique. Every man's cock is 'so big,' or 'so huge," she said softly. "Gasp when he enters me. Tell him to take it slow until I get used to being so filled up." She replayed all those instructions feeling more like a whore than ever. "Oh, insist always on rubbers. Since we're whores, act like responsible whores," she said softly. She wanted to speak softly so the driver didn't hear. But she'd never been in a quieter vehicle and she knew he could hear every word. Last night when she complained about how dirty that makes her feel, Conrad laughed it off.

"I've told you too many times to count. All lawyers are whores. We will do anything as long as the client pays enough. Remember that."

She'd spat out, "I don't see you sucking cock!"

Conrad laughed bitterly, "Twice when I was an associate. I even swallowed when told to by the two clients. Ok, remember, the client will always get what he wants, the only question is if he's willing to pay the price. You got this," Conrad said.

They pulled up to Palmer House and Jim trotted around. He opened the door when the four suits came out. This time, the seating arrangements changed. Stacy was pulled between the four men on the side bench seat, two on either side. Conrad had a flash of jealousy or regret on his face before smiling at the four men. He looked up at the driver, "Capital Grille," he said curtly.

Even though it was just a mile away, it took ten minutes to get there. He had to double park to the irritation of the commuters as he let out the riders. Conrad told him to give them two hours so Jim drove around until he was able to find two spots in front. He cleaned the cabin and then waited until the group finished dinner.

Right at 9 PM the group came out, a bit more boisterous, a bit looser. He wasn't entirely sure but Stacy's dress wasn't fitting the same way. The men were all smiling and freely touching Stacy as they approached the car.

"Palmer House," Conrad said curtly.

Jim drove back a feeling of doom as the men joked with his wife, leaving Conrad out of it. When they pulled up and Jim opened the door, Conrad was first out.

As they stood in a circle, Stacy between two of the men with their arms around her waist, Conrad put out his hand.

As each of the men shook hands, he nodded to Stacy. "Gentlemen, I think we've worked out all the issues. I'll leave it to Stacy to bring it home. Welcome to our family. I want to assure you that we will be there for all your needs with Stacy as your personal representative. Whatever needs you have she will be available. You all have her cell number," he indicated the folders each carried. He looked over at Stacy, "You have all the docs for them to sign?"

Stacy nodded and patted her iPad. She took Conrad's hand, shaking it before letting herself be escorted into the hotel. Her stomach was hurting knowing what these men would be demanding of her. She glanced back but Conrad was climbing into the limo and the driver was watching him.

Conrad was looking out the window of the car as the group disappeared into the hotel. He sighed unhappily and then told the driver, "1135 Wallace Place. It's maybe 10 minutes away."

Jim put the address into the GPS and pulled away from the curb. He saw a tall redhead standing and watching them pull up. He got out and opened the door. The girl looked at him and smiled before climbing into the limo. She was the first person to truly look at him, he thought.

Jim got back and had just buckled up when Conrad told him to take them back to his house. The ride was similar to the previous night except it was the redhead sucking Conrad's cock and then getting fucked. The difference was the girl kept looking at Jim and smiling.

After Conrad came he rolled off the girl and sighed, "You are such a great fuck. Does he interest you?" he nodded at the driver. "He's been the best driver I've had. He should be rewarded. We could have him pull off."

The girl nodded, "He's cute. I'd do it in a flash but you know how it is. It'll cost you."

"How much?" Conrad asked, "He's been great."

"$500," the naked girl said as she looked at Jim. "Normally it'd be $1,000 per client but like I said, he's cute."

Jim smiled back, "Tempting but I'm married and on the clock," he sighed. "I'll have to pass but it will probably haunt me the rest of my life as the worst decision I've ever made."

Jim pulled in and again Conrad hit the remote opening the iron gate. He trotted around and opened the door. Conrad got out and then helped the beautiful girl out.

"I'm Becky. I hope to see you again," she said in a sultry voice. She hugged Jim, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered, "I wish you'd said, yes." She turned and took Conrad's arm, "let's go have fun."

Conrad looked at the driver, "Tomorrow? 7 AM?" he handed Jim a few bills before heading into his mansion.

* * *

Stacy wished she'd not eaten as she wondered if she'd throw up. She knew this was a test Conrad threw her way, but these men didn't know that. As they went through the lobby she was aware of the disapproving looks from the concierge and others. By the time they arrived at their suite, she was topless and holding her dress around her waist.

She remembered her primary goal and as she stood naked in the living room, she pulled a pen out of her purse. "Gentlemen, before we go further let's remove all distractions and get the paperwork out of the way. Then without this," he waved her hand at the documents, "there will be no unnecessary encumbrances."

The four men eagerly signed the retainer documents, initialing and signing the bottom of each of the pages. After 10 minutes or so, she put down the pen, gathered the paperwork, and put copies into the five folders. She handed each of them theirs, then shook hands with all. "I look forward to coming to New Your quarterly. I am sure you'll find working with our firm to be completely satisfactory." She then went and sat on the couch.

That triggered the four men stripping down, clothes flying onto the floor.

The night was a blur, starting with the men drawing cards to see who gets to fuck her first. The two highs won and came over to the couch and the two lows went to get a drink from the bar before sitting, stroking their cocks and watching.

It was two am when Stacy and three of her new clients collapsed, a cock in her pussy, another in her ass, and her face pressed against the third man's crotch. She'd never felt so fucked in her life. At least she'd remembered to insist on condoms and when they'd used the last ones she felt relief. No more faking orgasms, no more begging to get fucked with their huge cocks. None were even close to Jim's and she could barely feel them inside her.

Then as she drifted off to sleep she thought of Jim and how much she missed him. Not just his truly huge cock, but his attention to her, his attentiveness to her needs. The past week she felt like nothing more than holes to be used. She questioned why she was doing this? It started with the promise of a partnership, the promise of massive paychecks, but it also became a matter of pride.