The Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy lay there panting. She was softly stroking her husband's back thinking how she could tell Conrad she wanted to stay home this week but every excuse she gave sounded lame. This next week was critical, not just to her and her fast track to a partnership, but to the firm. They get this acquisition and they'd be twice as powerful in the northern Illinois area. "I love you," she said softly. "I don't tell you enough, but I do."

Saying not enough was an understatement. It had been a couple of years since she said that to him. He stroked her face, kissed her, and said, "I love you, too."

* * *

Stacy was already gone by the time Jim got up the next morning. He missed her already which was something fairly new. It felt good to miss her as their relationship had been getting better. On the other hand, he was able to put on his uniform all week rather than change after getting to the garage.

He wondered what jobs he'd have today. He should make a lot more money this week having told Bill he'd be able to work double shifts since Stacy is out of town.

He just got back and was cleaning out the car, though it needed almost nothing, Bill came over to him. "Dan can't make it, he's the usual driver...it's over off Brighton. Can you make it? They'll need you until 10 or 11."

Jim nodded, "No problem. Text me the time and address," he smiled. More money he thought, that part of town has some very expensive places so...tips!

He checked the text and smiled. 'Conrad Marshall isn't in New York with Stacy,' he thought. He'd tried to stifle any suspicion that he and Stacy were carrying on an affair, but if he ordered a limo then he has to be in town. He was intrigued to see the man having heard Stacy rave about him

He pulled up five minutes early, another of Bill's rules. Even four minutes early would be considered late. He went around the back and stood by the rear passenger door.

Right at six, the glass doors opened, and out came a group of suits...well five suits and a beautiful blonde goddess in a shimmering sea-foam green dress. Her breasts freely bounced around as she walked. He opened the door ignoring the beautiful woman. Another rule is never to look at the women's bodies and make eye contact only. He choked back a gasp as he made eye contact while tipping his hat with each of the men and the woman.

This incredible woman was Stacy in a slinky dress that he'd never seen before. She never wore anything except her power suits to work and her dinner or cocktail dresses were far less revealing. Stacy was showing deep cleavage, copious side-boob, and a slit up the side to her waist. She couldn't have anything under her dress. Her nipples were sticking a good quarter inch through the thin fabric He had the illogical thought that she'd be chilly in the cool evening air unless she had a wrap.

Conrad looked like a stereotypical lawyer. Tall, tanned, with dark hair except for the greying temples, mid-fifties, and in shape. His suit probably cost as much as all Jim's clothes he owned.

Stacy felt naked as she felt Conrad's hand as low as propriety dictated as he guided her to the waiting limo. The clients climbed in first then Conrad's hand slid to her ass as he let her enter next. She was aware the driver had to be also ogling her, especially as her full breast had to be exposed from the side as she climbed in. But he was the help and soon dismissed any thought of him. She was fuming that he made her change into this dress to impress these men. During the meeting in the conference room, Conrad was going through his slide show but it was a waste of time as the four men kept their eyes on her body the entire meeting.

Jim tried to focus, and compartmentalize his thoughts as he closed the door and went around the back of the car to get into the driver's seat. He looked in the rearview mirror expectantly.

"Morton's over on East Wacker," Conrad said curtly before turning to the others.

Jim listened to Conrad expound on what his firm could do for the group's firm. He couldn't really see the four men who were sitting on the side leather bench seat while Conrad and Stacy sat facing forward. What he could see was with every point Conrad made, he stroked Stacy's thigh. She didn't look unhappy, smiling at the men and nodding as if reinforcing her boss's points.

They arrived at Morton's and Jim jumped out, ran around, and opened the door. Conrad got out first and put out a hand, helping Stacy out. She never looked Jim's way as she and Conrad stepped back waiting for the other men to exit the limo.

"We'll be a couple of hours. Wait here," Conrad said dismissively before again possessively putting his hand low on Stacy's back. She not only was not wearing any panties, but her ass was also clearly defined especially as the sun hit her at an angle from behind. The four men nudged each other as they followed the couple.

Jim waited until they were in the restaurant before opening the trunk and grabbing his cleaning supplies.

It was closer to 2 1/2 hours before the group came out and Jim jumped out, ran around, and opened the back door. Again the four men entered first, though it took longer as they were a bit tipsy. Again Conrad's hand stroked Stacy's ass but this time his hand slipped under the slit and stroked her bare ass. Jim's hands formed fists but gritted his teeth. He had to relax his hand as the older man smiled at him holding out a bill.

"Palmer House," Conrad said as he handed the 100 to the driver.

Jim closed the door, perhaps slightly too quickly then trotted around to get in the car. It was just six minutes to get to Palmer House. His stomach hurt thinking Stacy would be getting out with the four men as he opened the door.

Conrad got out first, again helping Stacy but one of the clients put a hand on her ass chuckling as he followed the two.

Each of the men hugged Stacy before thanking Conrad for being such a gracious host.

Jim felt relief seeing the four men laughing as they headed for the front door to their hotel. Conrad again guided Stacy back to the car, his hand freely exploring her ass as he followed her in. He again trotted around and got in wondering how his wife had at least three times looked at him and nodded yet showed no recognition. He looked back to see where he needed to drive and Conrad's arm was now draped around Stacy's shoulder, stroking the bare skin on her upper chest. There was a familiarity there that Jim felt in his stomach. They were quietly talking about something and Jim didn't want to interrupt. Stacy did not look happy but was nodding.

Conrad realized they weren't moving and looked at Jim and gave an address about an hour out of town. He dismissed the driver and turned his attention fully on the tall beautiful blonde he'd wanted to get alone all day. "You were incredible," he said stroking that perfect face, "you had them eating out of your hands."

"Fuck that," she hissed, "you never let me say a word."

"You are bright, and have a lot to add when needed, but tonight we needed another part of you than your brain. Thursday we'll sign the papers and your bonus will make your head swim. For this week, keep your eye on the target," he looked at Stacy firmly.

The blonde nodded, "Ok, but I never signed on to be the company whore. Got it?"

Conrad laughed, "That ship has sailed." He slid a hand under her top and roughly squeezed her breast. "You'll learn. As a lawyer, you need to willingly whore yourself out when matters dictate. We all have, and we had to to get where we are today."

Stacy looked up toward the driver, "Stop, we're not alone," she hissed making no move to remove his hand.

Again Conrad chuckled, "It's just the driver. He's seen it all. I'll say when we're alone. In fact, I can't wait to get back to the house." He took his hand off her shoulder and unzipped his pants.

Stacy looked alarmed but didn't resist as she allowed him to push her head onto his cock.

Jim tried to look at the road not wanting to wreck the car, but his stomach which had ached all evening now was an agonizing knot. He watched as his wife opened her mouth and sucked another man's cock. She was looking practiced as she sucked on the fleshy shaft. How often had she done this in the past? He stared at the road not wanting to listen to the slurping, the encouraging moans, and the rustling of clothes.

"Let's get rid of this. I've been wanting you out of this all day," Conrad said as he pushed the dress off the shoulders.

Stacy must have given up as she sat up and let the dress drop onto the floor of the vehicle. She knelt between Conrad's legs and went back to skillfully sucking his cock.

Conrad put his head back, his legs opened wide as he grabbed a dangling tit. "Fuck! Another one of your incredible assets," he sighed. He noticed The driver's eyes behind the sunglasses glancing into the rearview mirror and winked.

Jim couldn't have been more surprised, first of all seeing his wife kneeling on a floor, and secondly, her labia were cleanly shaved or waxed. Just the other night she had a trimmed blonde frame to her cute pussy. Then he saw how glisteningly swollen her lips were. She had to have been aroused all evening and was ready for a good fucking. Sadly it wouldn't be with him but with a man twice her age. At least it wasn't because she was enthralled with the size of his cock. He was average at best. It had to be something else.

Conrad stroked the woman's hair, "That's it. Take all of me. You're getting better every time," he said approvingly.

The cabin echoed with the sloppy sounds of Stacy deep-throating her boss. "Glug, glug, glug, glug."

Jim was split between focusing on the road, imagining his fist repeatedly smashing into that smug man's face, and his wife whoring herself out.

"Ahhhh, wow! This is the best you've done so far. You know what I want now," Conrad said softly as he watched the naked woman wipe her face with the back of her arm.

Stacy glanced at the driver resigned to having an audience.

"Come on, don't worry about him. You'll probably never see him again. I'm sure he's seen naked women before. In fact, let's give him something to remember. Driver, make sure you pay attention to the road but enjoy this while you can," Conrad smiled. "You'll never see a more spectacular woman as long as you live."

Stacy let herself be turned around reverse cowgirl, her legs opened wide as the man's 6" cock speared her fully shaved pussy. She could see the man's eyes glance back at her and then back on the road.

Conrad reached around to grab those massive breasts as Stacy put her feet on the seat and bounced onto the stiff cock. She felt the blood flow into her cheeks as she lewdly exposed herself to a total stranger. 'If Jim would see me now, he'd dismiss it was me,' she thought. It did feel good even though she felt total humiliation, and even though Conrad's cock was a good inch shorter and nowhere near as fat as Jim's. Then she thought about how to explain that she got a wax job after getting back from her 'trip.'

Conrad didn't like the position even though it was a teaching moment. 'Stacy needs to embrace who she is. She's incredibly sharp and can go through a brief in half the time of other associates, can see through the bullshit and uncover what the clients are trying to hide, but she needs to leverage all her assets. Once she does that, she'll be a powerful tool in the firm's arsenal,' he thought. 'She's getting there. Can't have her questioning her values constantly...plus she's a bit of a snob.'

He saw the eyes flicking back and forth in the rearview mirror. "Incredible, aren't they?" he said to the driver as he cupped Stacy's huge tits, bouncing them with a soft slapping sound. "I assumed she had them done when I first met her but damn! 100% real. I'll let you have a feel when we arrive, but for now, let's not get in an accident."

Stacy closed her eyes trying to ignore the humiliation, knowing what Conrad was doing. He wanted to break down any inhibitions she had to make her more compliant. She tried to focus on whatever pleasure the man was giving her, hoping to forget the look in the driver's eyes. She saw not lust or eagerness but sadness or pity. Could the driver know she wasn't enthusiastic about this? Conrad patted her ass and she pulled herself off his cock. She let herself be laid on her back on the bench seat that ran the length of the limo. At least the driver couldn't see her anymore.

Conrad enjoyed exposing his associate to the driver but never could cum with a woman on top. He lay between those incredibly long legs and slammed his cock back into that warm wet pussy. He looked at his watch, ten minutes. He could cum in ten minutes.

Stacy lay on her back looking up at the ceiling of the limo. She'd wondered what was under...above the fabric. Was there sound-deadening material? This had to be the quietest car she'd ever ridden in.

Conrad saw the vacant look in Stacy's eyes and growled, "Look at me. When someone fucks you, you look at them as if they're giving you the greatest gift you've ever received. Got it?"

Stacy nodded, "Sorry. I was thinking about Thursday night," she said softly.

"Ok. That's good. I want you to think about that, but right now focus on my huge cock pounding your cunt," he said firmly.

Stacy stroked the older man's chest. He had a lot more hair than Jim had and half was greying. She played with his nipples hoping he cum soon, though with Conrad that was never an issue.

Jim listened wondering what Thursday night meant and realizing Stacy had agreed to be something he never could have imagined, someone's plaything, someone's whore. For some reason, he felt pride that the suspension was so solid that even as he heard the loud slapping of flesh on flesh he felt none of it. He saw they were five minutes out and he wondered if Bill ever mentioned the etiquette for interrupting a couple fucking in the back. He needn't have bothered as he heard the man roar that he was cumming, followed by a series of loud exaggerated grunts. He had to be putting on a show for his audience.

He listened to the panting and groans as the couple separated thinking how he'd have to spend extra time cleaning the leather. The treatment he'd put on the supple material was incredible but he never felt it got all the cum out. He pulled into the address given not surprised to see a tall metal gate.

Conrad was pulling on his pants when he reached for a small remote and pressed the button. The gate swung open.

Jim pulled clockwise around the drive, stopping to the right and just behind Stacy's blue Mercedes. He jumped out and trotted around, opening the door. He stepped back and Conrad climbed out with a smug smile on his face. Stacy was still naked and gathering her things.

"It goes without saying..." Conrad said holding out his hand.

Jim could feel the folded bills through his leather glove as he shook the man's hand. He kept his face blank as he nodded, putting the bills in his pocket without looking.

"You need to feel those, I did offer," Conrad nodded at the still-naked woman.

"No sir, I'm good. Married," he said simply in his Bostonian accent.

Stacy was trying to find a shoe but saw the two men looking at her. She pulled the dress up onto her body, then saw the shoe over to the side. She pulled on her shoes, grabbed her purse, and nodded at the driver without making eye contact as he helped her out.

"I'll be needing a ride tomorrow at seven AM, I'll call it in," Conrad said as he took again put his hand on Stacy's back to guide her to the house.

"No need. I'll be here. I know the way now," Jim said softly.

"Perfect," Conrad said curtly.

Jim watched as someone opened the door just as they approached. He wondered if they'd sleep or if Conrad would have further need of Stacy's body. He walked slowly around, got in, and waited as the gate automatically opened as he approached.

Stacy had never felt so humiliated in her life. She allowed herself to be exposed to the help and not like her ladies who took care of her, to a driver. That was just above a gardener.

"Richard, we'll need a 5 AM wake up and I assume you had fresh..." Conrad looked at his house butler. He knew the answer as the man nodded instantly.

"Yes sir, the red satin set. Will you be dining here for breakfast?" he asked.

Stacy saw the help looking at her as if she were one of them. This wasn't something she was used to. She let herself be led up to the master suite blushing as Conrad overtly stroked her ass in front of the help. She was a whore, she'd let herself become a whore.

"Shower. I'd like you to be fresh in bed tonight," Conrad ordered.

Stacy went over and grabbed her nightgown but dropped it back into her bag when Conrad told her she would be needing it. As she headed to the massive bathroom she heard Conrad's voice.

"Grab the KY when you come back. I'm in the mood," he said before picking up his tablet to check his emails.

* * *

Stacy looked tired, Jim thought as he held the door. Did Conrad let her get any sleep at all?

Stacy avoided eye contact with the driver, just as she'd avoided eye contact with the staff when they came down for breakfast. She could feel their judgments of her behavior and who she was. She realized that she'd been wrong the night before. She wasn't one of them, she was beneath them...a whore Conrad brought home that they'd have to be polite to.

She felt more comfortable in the linen power suit as she slid across the seat. She couldn't help it as she looked over at where the large wet spot was and it looked as if they were never there. She looked around wondering if perhaps this were a different limo, but everything was the same. Same bottles on the bar rack in the same order. She felt admiration for the driver. He couldn't have had any sleep and even though he was just a driver he took pride in his work. There wasn't a spot or a speck anywhere. She suddenly felt like she'd rather be with the driver than the powerful partner she'd just spent the night fucking. Ok, being fucked is more accurate. Her ass was still sore and she hoped no one would notice as she walked around today.

Jim was relieved there were no overt acts of affection outside of a few comments. Conrad was on the phone 90% of the drive back into the city as was Stacy. It was interesting to see her at work...outside of her being the company whore, he thought. She was terse, and efficient and went from call to call arranging meetings, or making promises to apparent clients.

Ten minutes out Jim heard Conrad say something he couldn't quite make out to Stacy. He heard her answer, however.

"Ok, I can do that," Stacy said as she glanced at the driver. 'Why was he telling her this with someone around?'

"And be more vocal, you know, 'yes, yes, yes,' or 'you feel so good, your cock feels so good.' Guys like feedback. Also, don't wait for them to just get between your legs, try to get a feel when they want to fuck you, tell them, beg them to fuck you. And remember, always tell the guy how big his cock is, how great it feels inside you." Conrad said as if repeating something he'd said 100 times before.

Jim was shocked. This is the training Stacy said she had to go to New York for? Is this normal for lawyers? He thought about the jokes he'd heard about Lawyers and prostitutes...maybe they weren't jokes.

When they got to the tall glass building, Conrad shook Jim's hand, again giving him a large tip. Yesterday, Jim made $400 from the man. He might be a sexual predator but he was a great tipper.

"Six PM? Would that be you again?" Conrad asked.

"Yes, sir. I'll be here." He pocketed the $200 before heading back to the garage.

* * *

Jim pulled up in front and then stood by the passenger door. Right at 6 PM Conrad and Stacy came out. Stacy had changed into an elegant black cocktail dress. Less slutty than the green one the night before. Conrad's hand was possessively on her lower back as they came over to the limo and climbed in. Jim was wondering what Conrad would do to his wife tonight...had been non-stop for the past 18 hours. It was driving him crazy not knowing any more than what he'd witnessed.