The Drug Trial Pt. 02

Story Info
Violet gets in even deeper.
9.1k words
4.59
25.3k
23
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Violet didn't remember the drive home, her mind replaying the series of most intense pleasures she'd ever experienced. She pulled into her parking space and looked over at the large check on the passenger seat. Had she just whored herself out? Whored is the word...engaging in sex for money. Then again, was that just a side effect? It all seemed so clinical before the red haze. She didn't have to ask herself the question. Jesus would never do that...though it recurred to her for the hundredth time the absurdity of the question pertaining to having sex with men. Jesus wasn't gay...as far as she knew. Though he did hang around with men all the time.

She was happy she didn't have to face her friends, not that she didn't want to see them eventually, she just wanted to process what she'd done, done willingly and happily. Plus, there were topics not suitable for the Sisterhood of Christ Our Lord. Then she recalled the image of her former professor's naked flabby body and shuddered. He'd been on top of her exposed body, been inside her with that veiny purple shaft...he'd spewed his gooey sperm inside her. She wanted to throw up remembering how she'd begged him to fuck her cunt...she'd said that, "fuck my cunt!" At least her mother insisted she go on the pill when she'd started college, but just the same, how gross was that?

Her anger initially directed at Dr. Blackwood now was at herself. She was no virgin but letting herself go like that and with a really old guy was just wrong. Then there were the many orgasms. She never knew what one felt like, never considered them important but now she felt differently about them. She still couldn't grasp the strange memory that during an orgasm nothing in the world mattered more than the intense feelings. She tried to pinpoint the exact feelings during her orgasms, but all she could come up with was an analogy. Imagine the agony of a dentist drilling into a nerve, but the nerve instead delivers mind-blowing pleasure. Oh, and the tooth is between her legs, she mentally chuckled.

That night as she got ready for bed an idea she'd rarely had grew in her mind. By the time she was between the sheets in her pajamas all attempts to divert the images failed and she slid a hand under her flannel bottoms and then under her panties. She'd touched herself a few times in the past enjoying the pleasant feeling it invoked, but never had the intense almost electrical explosion she'd felt at Dr. Blackwood's. She felt wet and not as if she'd peed herself, this was different...not quite oily but very slick. When she touched her clit she gasped. Never in the past had she had such a jolt and after yanking her hand out she went back to rubbing her now wetter labia. Another thing, she didn't like the feel of her sticky pubic hair and now understood why all the models were shaved.

She gave up trying to get the amazing arousal back when suddenly the red haze covered her brain and with it an intense awareness of her nipples. Her finger explored her body from her tits to the throbbing of her pussy, Everything seemed ultra-sensitive, even her hair follicles. She had to yank off all her clothes as it got uncomfortably warm in her bed, immediately putting a hand between her legs after kicking the flannel PJs onto the floor. One finger, then a second plunged into the now sopping slit. Her ass was lifting off the bed, her wrist a blur as she pistoned her fingers into her pussy, angling to grind against her hardened clit. 'Christ,' she thought wishing she had another hand as she pulled on a nipple. "Oh God!" she spat as the wonderfully painful ache grew inside her.

The image of Dr. Blackwood's naked body with the long thin cock approaching her pussy popped into her head. What an incredibly arousing sight, a naked man with a hard cock wanting to fuck her...erect because of her, because of her body. She'd lifted her ass off the couch impatiently for him to penetrate her. He didn't need to move as she rapidly thrust her crotch against his rigid shaft. She exploded as she remembered gripping his bony ass and pulling him hard inside her.

The next morning she felt shame as she rolled naked off the bed. Her favorite pajamas were torn and her sheets were all untucked. Seeing the stains, she'd have to change the sheets.

After showering and putting on her Sunday dress, she steeled herself for church and what she'd say in the confessional...not to mention trying to work out how to lie to her friends. No way could she admit doing everything she'd done and how great it was...then there was the NDA she'd signed. Could she even confess?"

* * *

"Vi!" Sarah ran up to hug her friend, "How was your weekend? Did you see anyone?" she asked happily.

Violet shook her head, "It was fine. I visited with an old professor and saw my parents. Nothing to write home...or back to school about."

Sarah took her friend's arm, "Mary met a guy and he's seen the Lord. They spent the night together and he didn't try anything, just talked. I think she's in love," she grinned.

"That's great, but he's a boy...boys might have found Jesus but they worship their penises more. She should be careful," she said quietly, "boys want girls to take care of their erections. Let's go find a pew so we can sit together."

When the service was over, the 5 girls headed back to Laura's dorm room four of the five chattering happily. After getting sodas and flopping onto the bed, chairs, and floor. Delilah looked at Violet, "Ok. You're usually the most talkative. What's up? Something happen this weekend?"

Violet shook her head, "Nothing, really there's nothing. I'm just tired is all," she said. She'd been wondering how to shave between her legs and that was definitely not a SCOL topic of discussion. The thought of asking 'What would Jesus do?' on this subject caused her to giggle.

"What? What's funny?" Mary asked, "did something funny happen this weekend?"

Violet sighed, she might as well tell them something. "An old professor contacted me asking if I'd like to take part in a new drug trial...it's not exactly a drug but a mixture of vitamins and minerals. I'm not allowed to say anything about it...signed a non-disclosure agreement." She saw the expectant look on their faces. "I was just thinking about some of the pictures I had to describe. Never mind, you had to be there."

"That's so cool," Mary said. I was in a trial for anti-depressants last fall. I got paid $50! How much did he pay you?"

Violet blushed, "um," she reached into her purse and handed Mary the check.

"Holy moly!" the girl yelped, "Can we get in on this?" She handed the check to the other girls who all whistled.

Violet blushed, "I'm not sure. I could ask," she said. She didn't want to divulge the nature of the trial and the things she did plus, these girls were just too innocent so she changed the subject, "you met a boy? Is he cute?"

"Really cute. And tall. He's 6' 6"," she giggled, "He's an Episcopalian, but I can live with that," she smiled. "We went to his house and when he asked me up to his room I was really nervous but we read the bible and talked about different passages all night."

"He never touched you?" Violet asked.

"Sure he did, we hugged a few times but his hands stayed away from...you know," Mary blushed.

They went off talking about boys and trying to find one who's religious and not after 'the one thing.'

That evening Violet sat on the edge of the tub naked, scissors and a razor in hand. She ran her fingers through her untrimmed bush. Perhaps just trimming around the bikini area would be ok, she thought.

A half-hour later, she took the mirror and looked at the finished product. She'd decided to shave her vulva leaving what the website called a landing strip. It looked strange, though she'd never looked closely between her legs before. 'This should please Dr. Blackwood,' she thought before mentally slapping herself. Why would she want that?" she thought. Then she noticed a glistening drop flowing between her pussy lips.

"Aaaaaahhhhh," she sighed as she felt the oily fluid. 'His cock would slide right inside her,' she thought pressing a finger inside. She pulled her finger out, ashamed she was thinking how great a cock sliding inside her would feel right then. "Shit! I have to study," she sighed. A few days ago, her body, her sex were the furthest things from her mind. Now seemingly every word in her textbooks, every illustration reminded her of the feelings...the arousals she'd felt. No wonder they say boys think about sex every few minutes or whatever she'd read.

A few hours later she put down her pen and got ready for bed. This time she just wore the pajama top and her panties. She turned off the light trying to think about the paper she was writing on King Lear but instead slid a hand between her legs.

She wasn't as wet at first as she was last night, but as she rubbed her pussy and thumbed a nipple, she soon was. Her pussy felt incredible as she smeared the juices all over her vulva and labia. Not having the course hair made everything seem even more sensitive. She had leg legs open wide, and her nipples were hard as pebbles, as she popped her clit between her fingers. Remembering the girl eagerly allowing that man to put his cock in her ass, she slid a wet finger into her ass. It felt really good but her nipples were now neglected. 'If only I had four hands,' she thought, 'I could play with both my nipples, my pussy, and my ass.' She went back to pulling on her right nipple while fingering her pussy with the image of that veiny man-flesh plunging into her. She felt the welcome rising ache which soon peaked, but it was nowhere nearly as intense as the night before...or last Saturday.

Regardless of the intensity, it left her with a feeling of inner peace, a serenity that allowed her to drift off to sleep. She awoke the next morning with her fingers stroking her pussy, an urge to feel another orgasm but she had to get ready for class. She thought back to last night's orgasm wondering why it wasn't nearly as intense as the previous night's.

* * *

Wednesday, Violet stood in front of her Shakespearian Tragedies class with Tony Brooks. It's her favorite scene and she doesn't even glance at the play as she plays Cordelia being reunited with her father, King Lear.

"How does my royal lord? How fares your Majesty?" she asks, her face filled with emotion.

"You do me wrong to take me out o' th' grave. Thou art a soul in bliss, but I am bound upon a wheel of fire, that mine own tears do scald like molten lead," Tony intoned, his eyes fixed on the page.

Violet wished this were Robert Stacks who looked more like a kingly figure and would know his lines, plus they discussed this, the king is frail and confused. 'Can't you even try?' she thought.

"Sir, do you know me?" she asked, voice quavering. As she spoke this line she felt dizziness coming on and the room warmed up. She tried to focus but the aching in her nipples and the feeling of something wiggling between her legs were distracting. She looked outside trying to distract the unwelcome feelings and the light was turning red.

"You are a spirit, I know. Where did you die?" Tony said hesitantly looking at the hottest girl in class with concern.

"Still...still," she panted. "I have to go to the restroom," she cried, dropping the play onto the floor and fleeing out the door. All the way down the hall she wanted to moan loudly feeling her inner thighs stimulating her aroused clit.

She didn't even notice the Girls' room was empty as she pulled off her clothes and dove into a stall. As soon as she touched her now sopping pussy she came even as her bare ass touched the toilet seat. "Oh fuck!" she spat, "fuck, fuck, fuck, ffffuuuuucccckkk!" Her hissing echoed through the empty room.

After 10 minutes and two more orgasms, Violet felt the red haze peel away and drift off. She looked around and just grabbed her shorts, panties, and shirt off the bathroom floor as a few girls came into the room. 'Shit, shit, shit!' she thought as she pulled on her clothes as quietly as she could. 'What the hell was that?' she asked herself, even though she knew. In her Psych class, they talked about LSD and flashbacks and this had to be the same thing. As she finished dressing she made a note to tell Dr. Blackwood about this side effect.

Sarah was waiting outside the restroom holding Violet's books and purse. "Are you alright?" she asked. "You looked so...flushed, I was worried about you."

"Fine, I'm fine," Violet sighed, "I...better not talk about it. Thanks for grabbing my stuff. I'm starving, let's go over to Chili's today for lunch," she said as she gathered her things.

That night Violet crawled into bed just wearing panties. She found herself trying to invoke the red haze as she now called it. Frustrated she couldn't call it up she still rubbed herself, eventually drifting off to sleep after a pleasant orgasm. Pleasant was very disappointing.

* * *

"I'll see you guys later," Violet said as they left Chipotles. "I need to pick up a book at Riley's," she said. "See you guys at Mattie's tonight? I love her parties."

She headed downtown stopping a block before the bookstore in front of Exotic Erotica. She'd averted her eyes every previous trip down Walnut Street, but something made her look. She looked around and no one seemed to care she existed so she went in.

"Hello, welcome to Exotic Erotica," the boy behind the glass counter said. "Can I point you in any direction?"

"Um," Violet hesitated, "I'm um, shopping for a friend," she lied. Hearing herself say that she blushed as it sounded worse than just being honest. She heard Delilah's voice in her head asking, 'What would Jesus do?" and again wondered how that could possibly be pertinent.

"What would your friend like?" he asked as he stepped around the counter. "We have oils, lotions over there, videos, DVDs for any taste, toys," he pointed over to the wall behind him, lingerie in the back, bondage accessories..."

"Um, toys. Dildos?" she asked.

"Great, we have the largest selection in the city. "What type? Large? Vibrating? We have fat, narrow, long, short, black, caucasian?" he looked at the cute blonde imagining her using the fat realistic black cock he pulled off the wall. "This is our #1 seller. I assume your friend is a female?" he asked.

Violet nodded, "Yes. She's...um, isn't that too big? It looks like it would hurt."

"Good question," he said taking it out of the package, stroking it. "Here, feel the girth and length. You think your friend has been with a guy this large?" he asked.

Violet shook her head and pointed to a 5" thin dildo on the bottom shelf, "Um, she...he wasn't much bigger than that...I mean, that's what she told me," she blushed. She wished she'd worn a heavier bra feeling the hardening of her nipples. When the boy turned her back she unconsciously felt her erect nubs causing her knees to slightly buckle.

The boy turned back holding the smaller dildo, glancing at the girl's breasts. "We have a money-back guarantee. If you...she isn't completely satisfied bring it back, no questions asked," he smiled, "also, as they both vibrate she can use it externally if it's too big to put inside." 'Holy crap!' he thought, 'Her nipples are huge and I can smell her arousal.'

"Um, ok. I'll take that one," she sighed pointing at the larger one. "Will I...I mean, will my friend need lubricant or anything?" she asked softly. She looked at the door as three boys she recognized from her classes came in. She quickly turned her back to them as they cracked jokes through the store to the DVD section in the back.

"Always a good idea to have some handy. You don't want to be caught without it if you need it...or rather, your friend needs it," he smiled.

Violet had to get out there before the boys came to the front of the store so she said she'd take both the dildo and the lube. As she was checking out, the boy asked if she wanted them gift-wrapped. At first, she didn't understand, then shook her head. "It's a gag gift and I was planning on using the comics section as wrapping paper," she lied. She handed him her credit card.

"I normally don't do this but does your friend have a boyfriend?" Seeing the blonde shake her head, "perhaps she'd like to go out for dinner?" he asked, "No expectations, just dinner. Your friend sounds like she'd be fun."

Violet should have said no, "I'll ask her. Can't hurt to ask, you know," she blushed.

The boys' voices had gone quieter but were still at the back of the store. Violet got Derek's phone number, telling him her friend might call him. She hurried out, feeling that everyone would know what was in the bag.

"Violet! What were you doing in there?" a girl's voice behind her asked.

"Laura!" Violet stepped back, hoping she wasn't blushing too much, "This is embarrassing. Can you keep a secret?" she asked. "Sarah's birthday is next week and...well, I thought this would make a great gag gift." She let her friend look inside. "You have no idea how tough it was just to open the door to this place."

"Oh, wow!" the cute brunette sighed, "I wish I'd thought of that. I can't wait to see the look on her face. I got her one of those plush snuggly things, so lame."

Violet thought about how hot she'd been getting recently and what used to sound like a great thing to have now sounds uncomfortable. "Those are great, who wouldn't want one?" she asked. "Your gift is more practical. This is probably a waste of money," she sighed.

Laura shook her head, "perhaps, now I'm just guessing, but I doubt Sarah would let that go to waste."

Violet looked around and saw no one, "Really? She's so innocent." She looked in the bag, "It does look real, I mean it looks larger than what I suspect though I heard something about blacks...I never asked, but are you...?"

Laura nodded, "My boyfriend in high school, took me out on my 18th for a nice dinner. Nicest date we'd had by far...and the last date," she said sadly. "At least the meal was good." She looked at Violet, "You?"

The young blonde nodded her head, "Yeah. At least it was a nice party," she sighed.

"Men. Just after one thing and after that, they're gone. I've decided with my next boyfriend rather than breaking up if I don't want to go with him anymore, I'll let him fuck me. Quicker and less messy than breaking up," she said bitterly. "Well, less emotionally messy that is."

"Wow! I've never heard you say...um, fuck," Violet said softly, "not criticizing, impressed." They walked down to the bookstore as Violet did need another textbook.

Later that day, Violet slipped into the Exotic Erotica store and purchased the same toy but flesh-colored as it was the easiest one to grab. She was relieved that a bored-looking older woman rang her up without a comment.

* * *

Violet put down her toothbrush, pulled off her clothes, and crawled into bed. Her pussy had been throbbing eagerly for the last two hours as if urging her to get naked to try out the new toy, even her nipples seemed to join in as she pulled off her bra.

She wished she'd been more prepared as she had to unpackage the arousingly realistic cock, put the batteries in, and rip off all the safety seals on the tube of lubricant. By the time she got everything set she could feel the sheets getting wet.

The vibrator was a low hum and she hoped no one could hear it outside her room. "Holy shit!" she gasped as she pressed the rod right on her clit. That sent electric shocks straight up her body that she felt in her nipples and armpits, which was a new one for her. She turned off the device and then rubbed it against her sopping lips. 'This will never fit inside me,' she thought, though it did feel good as she slid the fat tip along her slick slit. It occurred to her that she probably didn't need the lube as her fingers became coated with her natural lubricants.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers