The Drug Trial Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The red haze was filling her head but still felt a wisp of unease as she slid off the couch and crawled over to Mr. Sampson. He'd pulled his pants down seeing her intent, stroking his cock in anticipation. She knew her friends would be screaming at her but they had no idea what pleasure they were denying themselves. She didn't care how slutty she was acting as her huge tits flopped around as she crawled over to kneel between the man's open thighs.

James shrugged his shoulders at the two other men as the beautiful girl gripped his cock. Her eyes were half closed as she licked the shaft from root to tip. "Balls, suck on my balls," he sighed as he put his head back. The girl was good. She expertly stroked his cock while gently taking his left nut and then the right into her mouth. "Nice, you are good at this," he said.

Violet felt a surge hearing the praise but wanted the other part of the spit-roasting unconsciously spreading her knees apart while her pelvis thrust against empty space.

"Gerald, she said she needed to be fucked. I think as a guest you should have honors," he smiled as he picked up one of the video cameras. "But, then again, it's polite to ask our subject if she wants a cock in her cunt. Violet, tell us if you want to get fucked, how hard you'll get fucked depends on how enthusiastic you sound," Marvin said softly.

"Mmmmmpph, mmmmpphhh," Violet grunted loudly, her mouth full of cock.

"I guess that means she wants you to fuck the shit out of her, " Dr. Blackstone smiled.

Gerald Blair wasted no time as he knelt behind the girl. He felt harder than he'd ever felt even after just a half hour since he last came. Marvin had ordered all three of them to take the blue pills saying that this little slut will demand all the cock they could give her and he was right. The girl came as soon as he plowed into her sopping cunt. He gripped her creamy ass as she ground back against him, pulling out and slamming into her in rhythm with her loud grunts.

Marvin was moving around getting close-ups of the blonde girl's pussy being stretched wide by Gerald's impressive cock then her lips wrapped eagerly around James' cock. On an impulse, he pulled on her nipple triggering another orgasm. That made two in five minutes. He had a thought and put the video camera back on the tripod.

When he came back to the living room, he passed the smiling James on his way to the bathroom and Gerald had Violet on her back on the couch. His hips were above the girl as she thrust eagerly on his long fat cock.

She was pulling on her nipples and her face was clenched as she was experiencing another orgasm. How many was that? he wondered. Incredible!

Violet couldn't get enough of her former gym teacher's cock and the incredible manly aroma. She wondered why the man's natural aroma disgusted her earlier as it now was intoxicating. It seemed as though every few minutes the pleasurable feelings in her groin peaked and exploded with all the sensory input. What was most incredible was the feeling of that spongy plump head slamming into her cervix over and over. She was so pleased the man could hold off unlike Mr. Sampson who'd lasted perhaps 10 minutes before spewing his cum down her throat.

Marvin knelt down and pulled the girl's fingers off her nipples. "I think this is what you want," he said softly. He placed one then the other nipple clip onto the erect nubs on her chest causing an instant reaction. Violet arched her back as she lifted the large man up with a strong thrust and screamed out something unintelligible.

"Holy shit!" Gerald moaned, "Her cunt is gripping my cock like a vise." He pressed back against the girl and when she collapsed back limply he pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach. Lifting her ass up, he admired her tight puckered hole. Deciding he'd get to that he wanted nothing more than to empty his balls a second time into her tight cunt.

Violet was loudly grunting with each rough spearing and the clamps on her nipples were agonizingly wonderful. Her head spun as the feelings peaked over and over. She idly wondered how Dr. Blackstone would count the number of orgasms right when Mr. Blair grunted he was cumming.

Gerald slammed against the creamy ass as he felt the first spasm jet his potent cum inside the tight cunt. He pulled out, smiling over at Marvin who was standing naked stroking his cock. "Sorry, she might not be as tight as you remember."

"I don't mind. I decided to try out her ass," he said holding up a tube of lube.

Violet thought she should protest, thought it was rude to assume they could just fuck her ass without asking but instead thrust her ass up without prompting.

* * *

The rest of the day was a blur of spewing fluids, loud orgasms, sweaty sticky naked bodies, and finally, three happy men flopped back stroking their raw sore cocks. Violet was lying on her stomach on the coffee table passed out with a stream of cum flowing from her ass and cunt.

"How many times did we all cum? James asked, "I think I came six times."

Gerald nodded, "I came six times also, but how many times did our little whore here cum? I swear she had to have cum 30 times."

Marvin groaned, "Shit! I wish I were younger, a lot younger," he said rubbing his crotch. I came just four times but wow, do my balls ache. I'll review the tapes and let you guys know how many times our subject came, but let's face it. Release works. You saw how uninterested she was before. After? Holy shit! Can you imagine if I put this in the water supply at school?"

The three men laughed but were obviously considering how to do that. They looked at the girl lying on the table, her breasts bulging out, her legs opened wide.

"I feel like this is a waste. Should we call someone?" Gerald nodded at the inviting pussy.

"I know," James sighed. "I won't be able to get it up again for another week. "It does look like she wants more though."

Violet roused herself hearing the men's voices. The red haze was fading, and her ass, pussy, and nipples were incredibly sore. She started to roll over and fell hard on the floor as she forgot where she was. "Ow!" she moaned. She looked at her breasts and gingerly pulled off the two clips then looked between her legs in horror. There had to be a pint of cum on the floor and more leaking out. Standing she felt the cooling fluids running down her legs. Illogically she put an arm across her naked breasts and a hand on her pussy and dashed down the hall to the bathroom.

When she got back after thoroughly douching and cleaning herself just Dr. Blackstone was there. He was putting away the cameras. She looked around but couldn't find her dress. "Um, where are my clothes?" she asked giving up any modesty as her arms remained at her sides.

"I have them," he smiled benevolently at her, "Just sign this agreement here and I'll get them for you."

She looked at the coffee table at the typed document. She picked it up and walked over to the couch to read it.

Marvin ignored the soft gasps as he cleaned the cum stains off the floor, chairs, and table. He went over to open windows venting the intense aroma of sex and sweat before coming back over and sitting in his chair. "I'm sure there're items in there you don't like but you have to agree it's not like you have a choice," he sighed. "Just sign it and you can be on your way.

Violet shook her head. She signs this he owns her but if she doesn't she not only has to drive back to school naked but he posts all the videos on a porn site. She remembered signing another document allowing him to do what he wanted with the videos he took.

"You can't be serious," she spat. "Every Saturday for the next six weeks? I thought it would be just these two. Accompany you to the annual teacher's conference? Never say 'no' to anything you require?" she groaned. "The last one is a joke, right?" she stared at the aged man.

"Marvin shook his head, "That one is my favorite. The others?" he shrugged, "might be negotiable, but that one is set in stone...unless you like stopping to get gas naked when you head home," he smiled.

"Shit! I'll do every Saturday for the next three weeks and shit! When is this conference? It can't interfere with school. Plus, I draw the line if you are asking me to do anything illegal," she glared at him. "And, fuck! Ok, I'll go to the year-end parties as your girlfriend...I took drama class. I can pull that off."

"Four weeks, the trip is during your spring break, so that won't interfere, and ok, nothing illegal but you'll eagerly say yes to anything else," he smiled, "And don't forget, you're being compensated quite well. Ok, sign that, and then let's started tonight. I'd like you to go as my date to the school play and after party. As my loving girlfriend, you will, of course, spend the night. You can drive back to school in the morning." He walked over to the girl and pulled her to her feet. "How about a kiss and show me how great a girlfriend you can be?"

* * *

Violet felt exhausted as she came back to her room on campus. Marvin must have taken one of those pills as he wanted to get between her legs all night. The party was the worst. She thought it would be fun to see her old teachers and the underclassmen she'd known, but he'd had her put on a slinky red satin dress and since she had no underwear, there was little left to the imagination.

She felt humiliated remembering how he stroked her ass in front of her old teachers and lifted the hem showing her ass and shaved pussy to the lecherous staff. The worst was when he'd pulled her onto his lap, her legs straddling his waist, her bare ass exposed as he grinned at everyone who looked over. Cupping her ass he shoved his tongue in her mouth. She wanted to break his fingers when he jokingly cupped her breasts and then pulled on her nipples in front of John Fowler, her former Math teacher.

She had four hours until she went over to Delilah's for SCOL. She forced herself to shower and thoroughly gargle before crawling back into bed and passing out. Before falling asleep she wondered how she'd be able to face her friends and if Exotic Erotica had any of those incredible nipple clips and if that cute boy would be there.