The Drug Trial Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to kick the covers off as she pressed a finger inside. No wonder boys wanted their cocks in a vagina, she thought. So smooth, so tight, like oily velvet. She felt herself open up as she pressed a second then a third finger. She picked up the toy again, stroking her juices along the shaft before pressing it against her throbbing hole.

"Uuuunnnnggghhh," she grunted as she felt an uncomfortable stretching in her pussy. Unconsciously she'd opened her legs and was now doing the splits as she pulled out and pressed in farther. The strange thing about the pain was, that it felt good and she wanted more. "Ooohhhhh, fuck!" she hissed as she felt herself opening up.

Soon she was pulling on her right nipple while pumping half the length into her sloshing pussy. She remembered the vibrator part and turned it on. She let out a loud scream as she came almost immediately as the toy sent shockwaves right into her aroused clit and throughout her body. She quickly put a pillow over her face hoping no one heard that. This was almost as intense as when Dr. Blackwood fucked her. In the back of her mind, she hoped for another flashback while being alone with her new toy.

* * *

"Sorry, I have to go back tomorrow for another drug trial session," she told her friends. "I know, I know. Missing our weekly sessions will make it tougher to be strong and resist all the temptations." She was trying to sound sincere but she was thinking back on how great her new toy felt.

"Will you be back Sunday?" Delilah asked. "We could do Sunday afternoon."

"I can do that," she smiled. "I plan on driving home tonight, doing the trial then coming back tomorrow evening."

* * *

'Shit,' she muttered as she looked at the time. '20 minutes early.' She thought about driving around to not look eager but the front door opened. She groaned seeing Dr. Blackwood standing there. Sighing resignedly, she climbed out of her car. 'I'm not taking my clothes off,' she thought determinedly, 'not having sex with him or anyone. I'm here to just test this drug.'

Dr. Blackwood smiled happily as the cute blonde came up the walk, those wonderful breasts bouncing enticingly. 'Patience,' he thought, 'get through the standard questions before I get her naked.' "Violet! I'm thrilled you are as anxious as I am to continue the trial." He looked at his watch, "I was hoping you wouldn't have reservations but I see you're eager and ready to go." He gave the girl a quick hug, his hands confirming she had nothing under the dress before stepping back to usher the girl inside.

Violet stopped seeing two of her former teachers get up from their chairs. She'd forgotten that Mr. Sampson, her English teacher, and Mr. Blair, her Phys Ed teacher would be there. 'Shit, shit, shit,' she thought remembering she'd promised to let all of them fuck her. For some reason, her memories of what they'd said were fuzzy the hour after the drug had worn off, but now her promise came back to her. Her nipples hardened and ached and the throbbing in her pussy was in stark contrast to the sudden disgust she felt. "Um, hi. I totally forgot you'd be here," she said lamely.

Both men came over, hugging the blonde girl. "Marvin insisted. We're both going to be investing a lot into this, so this will be valuable to see if Release is anything more than a vitamin supplement," James Sampson smiled.

"Would you like anything to drink? Water?" Marvin asked the girl.

"Release? Is that what you're calling the, um, supplement?" she asked.

"It seems fitting," Dr. Blackstone nodded, "Isn't that what you felt, release? A certain freedom?"

Violet nodded. "I suppose. Um, can I use the bathroom? Long drive," she sighed.

"You know where it is," he smiled. As she passed he stroked her ass. "I think you'll enjoy this more than last week's session," he whispered.

When she returned, the three men were in chairs facing the couch, cameras lined up between and on either side. It was as if six men were watching her. She felt a sudden shiver sensing their eagerness. When she sat, all were looking between her legs she was careful to press her dress down as she settled on the cushion.

'Ok, today we're going to forego the sensors as we gathered great physiological readings last week. We'll start with the basic questions."

Soon, Violet relaxed as Dr. Blackwood went through a series of problems and other logic exercises. She breezed through all, almost forgetting what was to come.

"Very good, Guanahani. He renamed it...?"

"San Salvador," Violet responded happily. She had just read the biography of Christoper Columbus so she was able to quickly answer his questions. She was unprepared for the sudden shift in questioning.

"Perfect. Your recall is spot on. How many times did you orgasm last week when we had sex?" He asked calmly looking at his notepad.

Both the other men leaned towards her, their unblinking gazes looking eager to hear her response.

"Why...what are you asking me that for?" she stammered as she looked at the three men.

Dr. Blackwood calmly replied, "This is not anything to be embarrassed about. You had an unexpectedly strong series of reactions to the pill and I'd like to know more about it. Please just answer the question," he said, pen poised.

"Um, I don't think I counted but a half-dozen?" she said softly. She doubted she'd ever been as red as she felt at that moment.

"Close, you had eight by my count when I reviewed the last session, though later you seemed to be streaming dozens on mini-orgasms. How many do you usually experience when you have sex?" he asked matter-of-factly.

Violet blushed harder, "Um...I don't know. I never had one before."

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can hear you," Dr. Blackwood said, "You never orgasmed before last week?"

Violet shook her head wishing those six eyes would at least blink.

"How is that possible?" he asked, "You weren't a virgin, were you?"

"Um, it...he was quick," she said softly. "It was just once."

Marvin Blackwood looked over at his colleagues, "This is disappointing. We need a baseline." He looked back at the young blonde. "We're going to have to do some data gathering." He looked over at each man before looking at the girl. "Let's do an exploratory sidetrack. Your choice, all of us or one of us, your choice," he said looking expectantly at her.

"Wh...what? What are you asking?" she gasped. Her eyes were flicking between all three men, "you want me to let you guys fuck me?"

Dr. Blackwood nodded, "If that's what you want. We can make love with you or fuck you if that's what you prefer. Gang bang or one-on-one. Your call," he smiled at the girl. "But, decide soon as," he looked at his watch, "we have a lot more to get through today. We'll do it on the couch as we need to record your responses."

"I...I don't want to do any of that," she said timidly, "I'm not a slut."

"Ok, then we're done for today. You're excused," he frowned at the girl, "Gerald, James, let me give you copies of last week's session. We should be able to find someone willing to further science that isn't so puritanical. Show this to anyone you want to see if they'd be interested."

"Wait, stop. You said you wouldn't show this to anyone," she protested. Then she remembered his threat. "You're just doing this as blackmail, aren't you?"

Dr. Blackwood nodded, "Call it what you like, but we need subjects and if you're not interested in this trial, then I have to start over."

Violet stood up and glared at the man. "Ok. I'll do whatever is within reason, but I don't want an audience. I'll let Mr. Sampson...you know," she said softly, "but you both need to leave the room."

Dr. Blackwood shook his head, "I need to observe your responses before and after taking Release. Sure, I can watch the videos but I might miss nuances in your responses to stimuli. Please undress. James, she's on the pill but is there any health reason you should use a condom?"

Mr. Sampson shook his head without taking his eyes off the cute blonde. "I'm good. I don't mind an audience," he grinned. "I'm sure I'll have no trouble focusing on the task at hand."

Gerald Blair sat down after adjusting his pants, "I'll need to grade Violet's physical tone and performance. She always was extremely supple and coordinated, and she was my best student doing the endurance exercises. Let's see if she's lost anything at college."

Marvin nodded, "Makes sense. Ok, Violet, take off your clothes, though perhaps James, you'd like to do that?"

"I got..." Violet started to say but clamped her mouth closed and raised her arms as Mr. Sampson stepped forward.

'This is going to be a fantasy coming true,' James thought as he slowly pulled up the hem. He let out a soft moan seeing her trimmed blonde bush. 'No panties! She always seemed so prudish, but there's a smoldering slut buried deep in all girls,' he thought.

Violet glanced over at the two other men whose eyes were looking at her body and blushed. Mr. Sampson was quickly taking off his clothes revealing his long narrow shaft. He was grinning at her as he stroked his erection, then placed a hand on her shoulder. She knew what her former teacher wanted as she dropped to her knees. No way would Jesus do this, she thought as she put both her hands on his cock, stroking the warm hard flesh. 'Was Jesus a virgin all his life? I thought all men needed release or they'd get some horrible injury,' she thought. She came back to the current situation and looked up at the leering man then opened her mouth.

James had dreamed of this ever since she first walked into his class, at least getting her naked that is. In his fantasies, he'd always cum as soon as he had the image of those full tits and tight ass clearly in his mind. He remembered before class all her friends had been kidding her about how she was now legal on her 18th birthday. Reluctantly he'd had to tell the class to quiet down and take their seats while needing to sit behind his desk. Now there she was on her knees, naked with his cock in her mouth. "Ahhh, yesss," he sighed as those lips wrapped around his sensitive head.

Violet had no illusions that a blowjob would be all Mr. Sampson wanted, beside, Dr. Blackstone wanted her to be fucked to see how many times she would orgasm. So, after just a minute or two she stopped sucking, kissed the spongy head, got up, and lay on the couch with her legs spread. "Ok, fuck me. Let's get this over with," she sighed as she flopped down on the couch with her legs spread open.

James smiled at the vision of the creamy naked girl offering herself to him. He didn't care if Violet was into this or not as he admired her nearly flawless body. Her large breasts spilled appealingly off her chest; her narrow waist accentuated her flared hips and she might have sounded uninterested in getting fucked, but her labia were swollen and glistening with her juices. He stroked his still-slick cock and lay on top of the young blonde. Her soft hand guided his cock between those wet lips, "Aaahhhh, fuck!" he moaned as his cock entered her tight velvety hole.

Violet wanted to act unaffected by feeling a real cock slide into her, but she heard herself gasp. This was so much better than the dildo she'd picked up and soon they both were softly moaning with each thrust. She looked at his face and his expression was one she'd never seen before. His eyes were focused on her breasts, his mouth open and it was as if she weren't someone he knew but an object to be used.

Marvin tried to subtly adjust his throbbing cock. "Pace yourself, James. We want you guys to screw for at least 30 minutes. We need to see if she's multi-orgasmic normally. Then we'll compare that with her level of arousal with Release." He looked over at Gerald who'd already pulled out his cock, stroking it. 'Shit!' he thought, 'He's fucking huge.'

James Sampson was determined to last, but just after a few minutes, his balls were starting that familiar ache. He closed his eyes thinking of grading papers or the construction over on 15th hoping that no longer seeing those incredible tits flopping with every thrust he'd relax. It helped a little but the girl's soft moans were hard to ignore and he finally gave in. "Oh fuck!" he spat as he exploded inside her tight hole, spewing his sperm inside the girl.

Gerald stood up, taking off his clothes as he went across the room to the couch. James had barely pulled out when the Phys Ed teacher replaced him. Sloppy seconds never bothered him plus it was arousing adding his sperm to another man's. Young meat was one thing, slutty young meat was another level of fun.

"Wait, no!" Violet cried as she felt the plump head press hard against her pussy. "I said just Mr....don't want...ow!" she spat as he shoved his huge cock into her without letting her get used to the wider girth or the longer shaft. She tried to ignore his body odor as he lay on top of her, his pelvis rocking rapidly, his cock stabbing her more deeply than even her toy could. "Stop! Oh, God, slow down. You're too big....ooohhhh, fuck!"

Gerald looked over at James who was staring at them, his pants dangling from his hand. He grinned knowing that wide-eyed look was one of awe. He glanced at James' smaller cock and winked as Violet moaned her protests. He knew from experience that the bitches initially protested but once they got used to his massive size, they squealed with glee. He loved hearing their protests turn to encouraging groans. He lay on top of her girl, unconcerned that he might be crushing her as he could feel his cock drive more deeply into her hole.

Violet was starting to enjoy the massive cock deeply penetrating her hole, but her panting drew in more of his pungent aroma as his armpits were right over her face. She could feel the welcome ache rising and tried to focus on that but between his weight on her and the odor, it wasn't going to happen. She lay under the grunting, smelly man waiting for him to finish so she could breathe freely again.

Marvin Blackstone was surprised the girl hadn't orgasmed, especially if Gerald's cock were as big as it looked. Oh to have a cock like that, he internally sighed, but on the other hand, Violet did cum multiple times when he was fucking her, unlike James and Gerald. He looked at his watch and between the two men, Violet had been getting fucked for 25 minutes. "I guess she's not going to orgasm, so go ahead and cum, Gerald. We have more to get to today," he sighed.

Violet felt relief that she'd be able to breathe again, not just with the 210+ pounds on her chest, but the strong smell of BO. Thinking about how her nipples felt she began stroking his nipples eliciting an instant response. "That's it, fuck my cunt. Cum inside me," she tried to sound eager but just wanted this over. She decided to lick the nipple in front of her face. If she enjoyed it why wouldn't men?

Gerald had been holding back, but hearing the young slut begging for his cum triggered a blissful explosion. He felt pride that he not only normally came a lot but he'd resisted sex with his wife for the last four days in anticipation of getting between this young girl's legs. "Fuck! Ok, you asked for it....ahhhh, aaahhhh, aahhhhhh," he gasped as he emptied his balls into her womb.

Violet clamped her mouth on a nipple as the man arched his back and could feel the jets of warm sperm shoot against her cervix. When he was finished he collapsed on top of her but she soon pushed him off so she could breathe. It was a relief when he'd pulled out and climbed to his feet. She felt like she should shower as she cupped her pussy feeling the goo seeping out from the two men. She rolled off the couch and reached for her discarded dress.

"Leave it. You can use the bathroom to clean up, but you might as well stay undressed," Dr. Blackwood ordered, "we're far from done with the exercises." As she quickly obeyed he smiled smugly. He owned her. Owned all of her. She dropped the dress and hurried down the hall.

"She's incredible, isn't she?" Marvin grinned at the two men. "Tight body, tight pussy. Wait until she lets go, you'll be barely able to walk to your cars after she's done with you." He got up, took out a pill, and placed it next to the glass of water. He stood and watched her come back from the bathroom, her breasts bouncing enticingly. "Ah, there you are. Feel better after cleaning up?"

Violet numbly nodded. She'd taken a fresh washcloth and scrubbed vigorously. She'd never felt dirtier and Lady Macbeth's voice echoed in her head. She didn't look different in the mirror even with her pussy still throbbing from the rough assault. On the other hand, she could make out the large red handprints on her breasts. She closed her eyes steeling herself to resist whatever is in the Release pill and left the bathroom.

The living room fell silent as she padded across the carpet to the couch. She wondered what her friends in SCOL would think of her parading naked in front of three old men...all of whom had fucked her. As she sat down she saw the glass of water and the pill. She looked at Dr. Blackwood who nodded.

After she swallowed the capsule, the questions started. They were much the same as the previous week's but he seemed to be quicker and soon picked up the remote.

This time the images started with pictures of naked men and women at first posing but then engaging in various sexual acts. She felt pride that she was not becoming overtly aroused seeing these, perhaps she could be strong enough to resist the effects of the drug. She tried to think about schoolwork, and her reading of Proverbs as she unconsciously crossed her legs. She was becoming less aware she was the center of attention in the room as videos of fat cocks sliding into shaved pussies began playing. The images were starting to blur as she felt the red haze creep into her brain and now she could feel squishing between her thighs.

Both James and Gerald were again rock hard seeing Violet lick her lips as pictures of girls sucking cocks flashed on the screen. She could still taste Mr. Sampson's cock and wondered how the taste compared to the other two men. Earlier she'd pursed her lips seeing the girls sucking the fat cocks, but now she had her mouth open, tongue probing her upper lip.

Dr. Blackwood sat back watching the girl. Her nipples were rock hard and she was overtly rocking her right leg on top of her left. Her cheeks started to glow and soon her neck and upper chest were flushed. "Are there any that you like better than others?" he asked softly. "Perhaps the feel of a cock between your lips? Opening up your pussy?"

Violet tried not to answer, felt she should resist, so she simply shook her head. Why were her inner thighs so wet? Had she not cleaned up enough? "Ooooohhh," she sighed before catching herself. On the screen was a girl who looked like her getting it from both ends. She seemed to remember this was called being spit-roasted and it looked incredible.

"Ah, that one," Marvin smiled. "Tell us what you want," he said softly.

Violet let out a moan. She had to resist. This was not what Jesus would do...though he might do her. The image of his white robe pulled up, his divine cock sticking out as he lined up to penetrate her aching pussy caused her to answer, "That! I want that," she panted. I want cock...cocks inside me." Her thighs were rubbing more rapidly together and a red haze slowly filled her vision. Then the video switched to a different girl with a cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass. She let out a loud moan as she felt an orgasm coming on.

The men watched as the young blonde put her head back moaning, her hips rocking against the couch. When her body went limp he asked her, "Was that as good as cumming on a nice stiff cock?"

Violet opened her legs and rubbed her pussy as she shook her head.

Marvin glanced at both his fellow teachers and did a downward motion with his hand as both started to get up. He smiled back at the cute blonde, "What are you waiting for?" He pointed to the tents all three men sported. "You know you can always get cock, you just need to crawl over here and get what you need."