The Drug Trial Pt. 03

Story Info
Violet gets moral support from a friend.
10.4k words
4.69
19.2k
15
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers

As in the previous chapters, all participants are over 18.

Violet groaned, rolled over, and looked at her apartment door. She crawled out of the bed and then went over to open it. "Girls, sorry. I was so tired I passed out. I should have set my alarm," she sighed as she went back and flopped onto the bed.

Laura, Delilah, Sarah, and Mary looked shocked to see their normally perfectly groomed friend look haggard and exhausted. Was it something at home? Was it a side effect of the drug she was testing? They all were wearing the SCOL tees and a couple of them were looking at her school shirt.

Violet went over to her dresser and pulled out her tee. She had her back turned for modesty's sake and then pulled the shirt on without a bra. She had the thought that perhaps they'd be more effective this way, especially if they all got pierced nipples. She dismissed that train of thought wondering where that came from. The videos. She'd need to be careful what she says. She turned and sat back on the bed, "Sorry. I'm a bit tired."

Delilah sat next to their friend, "Tell us, what happened yesterday, You went home, did something happen with your parents? Was it the drug?"

Violet shook her head trying to think clearly. She felt a blur of erotic images, of pungent smells, fluids...so many fluids and almost blinding orgasms. She started to dismiss the thoughts but felt ashamed of her wanton behaviors. She looked at the concerned faces and then burst into tears, held immediately by Delilah. "I don't know what happened," she cried, "There were pictures, videos, penises, and naked people. I felt...felt hot. One minute I was asking over and over 'What would Jesus do?' the next I...I was acting like a common whore," she blubbered.

"What do you mean, like a whore? Did you sell your body?" Sarah asked.

Violet wiped her eyes, and nodded, "In a sense. I did take money for this drug trial, did let men fuck me," she cried. And now he owns me." She picked up her phone and held it out to her friends. "This is from last week, this weekend was even worse. Dr. Blackwood sent this to me last week to make sure I showed up this weekend."

"What's this? Porn? You shouldn't watch...holy hell! That's you. Wait, turn up the volume," Sarah ordered.

"...Cum inside my cunt. Oh, yessss...harder, harder, pound my cunt" echoed in the room. It was no doubt Violet's voice, no doubt she meant it.

Mary sat and looked at Violet, "Holy shit! You...you do sound like a common whore. That's not the sweet Violet I know. What happened, were you hypnotized?" she asked.

Violet shook her head, "No, it's the drug. I hate to blame my weakness on that but what else can it be?" she blubbered. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but Dr. Blackwood has this new drug...actually a vitamin mixture designed to enhance your senses and help you expand your creative side. Please don't tell anyone but I saw the ingredient list, all normal vitamins, and minerals but apparently, in the right percentages it opens up pathways in the brain...I don't know why...how but it made me want..." she looked at the phone. "Anyhow, I was naive. He told me this was supposed to expand learning capabilities. I think it removes all logical thought leaving just base desires. I don't even know what I'm saying," she cried.

Mary and Laura were looking at the phone and at each other, "Violet, I saw you orgasm twice in the time I watched...really? You came twice?" Mary asked.

"I think it was eight times, at least that's what Dr. Blackwood told me. I also passed out once," she said blushing. "I was paid to do that, paid last week and this week. Paid to have sex with these old men. Am I a whore?" she looked to her friends.

"Eight times? Is that even possible?" Delilah asked, "I've never even...never mind. A new drug. I need to see this for myself," Delilah said firmly, "It must break down inhibitions, I'm not criticizing you, Violet, as you were obviously caught unawares, but can we see for ourselves?" she asked. "I suspect a prepared mind and heart filled with Jesus' love would be able to resist the temptations."

"I don't know. I'm supposed to go back next Saturday again. eight times was last week, yesterday it might have been a couple of dozen, I have no idea. I was so into the...you know. If I don't comply with what he's telling me he wants, he said he'd send this," she pointed to the phone, "to my parents and friends."

Delilah stood up, looking angry. "Call him. Call him and tell him one of your classmates is curious about expanding her learning capabilities or whatever he's selling. I'm going with you next week."

"Wait, what about us?" Laura said, "There's strength in numbers."

"I'm sure with praying and the Love of Him, we will have all the strength we need to fight any lustful temptations," she said firmly. "Plus, we don't want to make it look like we're marching on him or anything. This is simply a friend of Violet's who's curious about the potential to expand her horizons." She looked at her friend, "How did you leave it with him? Were you upset?"

Violet nodded, "Angry. I told him he took advantage of me," she said softly.

"Call him, tell him you're able to play the piano better or something and you'd like to show this to a friend,' Delilah said, "Ask him if it's ok to bring someone." She thought for a minute, "I got it. The piano. I used to take lessons until my teacher told my mom that I was wasting both their time."

"Delilah, you have no idea...something comes over you. Plus you'll have to sign an NDA," Violet said, "Non-disc..."

"Right, Non-disclosure agreement, sure I can sign that," she said dismissively. "No offense Vi but you're a pushover," she said softly.

"I am not! I stand..."

"You did Mary's paper on The Tempest, and Laura's Calculus problems," Delilah said.

"I didn't do her paper, I just, you know, punched it up a little," Violet protested.

"From 12 pages to 42," Mary smiled. I got an A. My first one ever in English class."

"And you got me through calc. I never would have passed," Laura said. "Vi, she'd right. Have you ever said no? You worked that shift at the soup kitchen last year even after you broke your ankle. 10 hours standing without a single complaint."

"Ok, I might like pleasing people but I'm telling you, no, I'm begging you don't do this with me. It's not just something you can grit your teeth to get through." Violet said urgently.

Delilah laughed, "I've been pressured. I've been put in positions like this before, ok not this exact position but in tough positions. Dad's partner kept after me to screw him, even offering a BMW. I am a rock when I want to be. I want to show you that you can be firm also." She went over to her friend and hugged her. "I'm not trying to be hard on you. I love you like family but men can't get away with this, can't get away with taking advantage of innocent girls."

Violet shrugged, "Your call. Don't blame me when you lose your virginity to some old guy, or a room full of old guys."

Delilah chuckled, "Then there will be a room full of old guys trying to cough up their balls when I get through with them."

* * *

Violet's week was mostly uneventful. Sarah's birthday party was fun, especially when she unwrapped the huge black dildo. Sarah was shocked, letting out a gasp as she dropped it. The girls were all laughing but Delilah was fascinated by it, taking it out of the box and studying it. She looked at the other girls, "are there guys with things this big?" she asked. "Where would they put it? How could they walk around?"

Mary laughed, "you know where they'd put it."

"I meant in their pants. I'm so glad I don't have stuff like this sticking out," she sighed.

Sarah was reading the box, checking out the features, and shaking her head in disbelief.

"I'll return it," Violet said, "It was meant to be a gag gift."

"No," Sarah blushed, "I mean it's so real looking, so huge but it says here to use it to massage aching muscles. This will be nice and a conversation piece. I like it," she said taking it back from Delilah. "Thank you, perhaps the most memorable gift ever!"

Sarah inserted the batteries, turned it on, and was massaging her shoulders and back causing her friends to roll around laughing at the sight of her being massaged with a 10" black cock.

The first issue came about when she went back to Exotic Erotica. The same boy was there he seemed pleased that she remembered his name.

"Hey Derek, the first gift went over great...at least for a less erotic use," she chuckled. "I told her I could return it and she thinks it makes a great massaging tool and conversation piece." She looked around. "There's another friend and I was thinking nipple clips. Do you...? Oh, yes!" she smiled.

Derek handed Violet the package, "These are our best sellers, and again if for any reason you want to return them. These have watch batteries and vibrate stimulating...Violet? Are you ok?"

"Shit, shit, shit," Violet mumbled as the room warmed up, her nipples hardened and a red haze crept across her vision. "You're going to hate me...oh, shit! Do you have a bathroom, I need to..." she started towards the back. She saw a room off to the side and without thinking pulled the boy in.

Derek was shocked. He'd heard stories about horny girls coming in, but within 20 seconds his pants were on the floor and the incredibly cute blonde was sucking hard on his cock while ripping her clothes off.

Violet was hungry for cock but not in her mouth as much as in her pussy. As soon as the boy was hard, she spun him around onto the chair, straddled his waist, and let out a long satisfied moan as she sank onto his cock. She came almost immediately as she bounced on his hard shaft. She wasn't aware at the time but he was much better equipped for this than her former teachers.

Dolores Kowalski was coming out of her office then stopped hearing what sounded like fucking in the viewing room. She opened the door, "I'm sorry, there's no...Derek? What the fuck are you doing? I've told you time and time again, no free shit, no discounts for the sluts," she groaned. "Well, finish fucking the girl. I'll cover the register for you. Next time first come and get me."

There was a small voice in Violet's head telling her it was wrong, she was wrong, and to stop, but there was a red roar urging her on. 'Fuck that cock, slam your pussy on him, and milk all the cum out of his balls.'

Derek knew his mom would be docking his pay, but she had a look of approval on her face as she checked out the cute girl's body. He was running his hands all over her, feeling her tits, her ass, and her hot sweaty back. He'd rarely felt a hotter girl, not figuratively but literally. "Damn Violet, you're a great fuck," he sighed. On a whim, he slid a finger up her butt triggering a third orgasm.

Violet was coming down from the head-spinning explosion when the red haze slowly faded away and she found herself grinding hard on a huge cock. She became aware of where she was and looked at the boy. She knew he hadn't cum yet and she couldn't just run off so she kissed him and then asked him if he wanted to cum in her cunt or her mouth?

Derek stood her up, pulled out then bent her over the chair. He slammed his cock into her, gripped her ass, and pistoned into her sopping pussy. He loved this position as he had huge heavy balls and feeling them slap against the babe's cunt gave him a huge thrill.

Violet couldn't believe it but she was feeling another orgasm coming on, especially with the boy's ball sack slapping her clit, and she now realized it was the biggest cock she'd had ripping into her. They came simultaneously, grunting loudly before collapsing on the floor.

Dolores looked up as the blushing couple came out of the viewing room. Violet avoided looking at the women, went over and picked up the nipple clips and a smaller 5" dildo, and put them softly on the counter. "I'd like both of these, please," she mumbled as she handed the woman her credit card.

"Honey, honey, look at me," the kindly woman said, "What's with your eyes? They're very bloodshot. Did someone drug you?" she asked.

Violet started to cry, "It's...I'm not allowed to say, but there's this drug trial and there're flashbacks that....oh shit! I'm so embarrassed," she said as she put her head on the counter.

Dolores patted the girl's back, then took her hand. "It's ok. I can see you're a good girl and I was shocked to see you with...do you want to sit down?"

Violet shook her head, "another place I'll never be able to show my face in," she laughed. "I'm so sorry."

Dolores laughed, "I'm sure my son feels differently. This might be the highlight of the year for him." She looked serious, "I want you to take care of yourself. There are people out there who will take advantage of you, and exploit this flashback thing. You be careful you hear me?"

Violet nodded and wiped the tears off her cheeks. She picked up her credit card, "Let me pay for this and I'll be out of your hair, um, and thanks," she said softly.

Dolores laughed, "Don't worry about that, it's coming out of Derek's pay and I guarantee you he'll be happy to buy those for you."

Derek chuckled, "You have no idea," he sighed. "I got the better end of the deal."

"I'm still docking you the half-hour," Dolores said. She plopped a pen and receipt down, "But sign and keep this in case you want to return anything."

"That was a half-hour?" Violet scribbled on the receipt then looked at her watch, "Shit! I have class. Thank you...for," she held up the bag and," she looked down the hall toward the viewing room.

After the cute blonde ran out Dolores looked at her son, "That was interesting. You might want to clean up and sanitize the viewing room. Then restock, we're getting down on a few things." As the boy turned, "You're a fool, you know," she said.

Derek turned to look at his mom, "What? Why? I mean I know I shouldn't have..."

"You didn't get her number. I liked her, and I know you did also."

Derek looked down, "Damn! I didn't think..."

Dolores held up her copy of the receipt, "You just need to put an X next to phone number," she smiled.

Violet barely made it to class where Laura asked her if she'd been to phys ed since she was glowing and looked a bit sweaty. Violet thought back to what she thought was five minutes turned out to be 30 minutes. Then she thought back to the sessions at Dr. Blackwood's. She'd thought they were just an hour of sex but as she replayed the times it was a full four hours. No wonder she was so exhausted.

* * *

Three other times the red haze hit her, once just after getting back from meeting with the girls. They had just left when it hit and she was tearing her clothes off even as she heard them get into the elevator. Her neighbor pounded on the wall for her to keep it down. When she felt the haze leave and showering she'd gone over to apologize. "Sorry. I turned on the TV then I had to get to the bathroom, you know how it is," she said lamely. It bothered her she wasn't able to try the nipple clips and dildos.

The next time was much less eventful. It awakened her at 2:22 AM and she'd prepared by having her toys next to the bed. She was able to attach the clips and use the dildos, enjoying a half-dozen orgasms.

She loved having the new toys, even without the red haze. The vibrating nipple clips freed up her hands to plunge the large cock into her pussy and the smaller one in her ass. She found she enjoyed being on her chest and knees imagining being used by multiple men as they used both her holes.

The third time was the most embarrassing. She was in her favorite class, Shakespearian Tragedies and as she was leaving Professor McKnight asked if she had a few moments. She felt dread thinking she'd done something wrong as she followed him to his office. She sat down after closing the door looking worried.

"Relax," James McKnight said as he slid her recent paper from the top of a pile. "I wanted to ask, how you came up with this?" he pointed to the last section, "It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant. It makes me look at Lear in a different light." He put it down, "but I have to ask, did you Google this? Find it in a book somewhere?"

Violet violently shook her head, "No, it came to me when I was asleep. Woke me up so I reread Act 3. I realized the fool was more than his friend and closest ally..."

She went on until James laughed and held up his hand, "Ok, Ok. I get it. No way was that something you found on the internet." He put the paper in front of him and wrote A+ in red pen. "Best work I've ever seen...Violet, wait, I wanted...where are you going? Are you Ok?"

'Shit, shit, shit, shit," Violet thought. "I'm at the end of the hall in the teacher's wing with nowhere to go," she thought in a panic. "Oh, God, Professor McKnight I have to..." she stood determined to open the door and leave but her hands were pulling off her clothes.

James jumped up but by the time he grabbed the girl's wrist she was mostly naked. "Violet! I gave you an A if this is some sort..."

The girl planted her lips on his, driving her tongue into his mouth. He wasn't deluded that he was remotely good looking and girls rarely ever tried to improve their grades by seducing him so this was a shock. He thought how he'd never had these types of temptations, never cheated on his wife. He'd often wondered how he'd react but the way the girl was writhing against him made him forget he had a wife.

Violet melted into the man's arms happily feeling his cock harden against her. She dropped to her knees and tore his pants open and down, plunged his cock deep into her mouth, and hungrily sucked on it.

James was looking down at the girl's swaying breasts and just as he grabbed one the girl pulled her mouth off his cock, pulled him over to his couch, and lay back.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your hard cock," she urged. "I want you to pound my pussy, pound me hard," she panted.

James was just getting between her legs when she grabbed his cock, lined it up with her wet pussy, and pulled him inside her. Her hands were on his ass pulling him hard into her and he decided she would let him know if she were hurting her and soon was driving into her with all his weight.

Violet was cumming over and over. She'd feel the aching rising, peaking, and exploding inside her followed by a displaced feeling, almost as if she were watching James McKnight's white ass raising up, then slamming down between her thighs. It was a vivid scene as if he were fucking a strange blonde girl, but she was the one feeling him inside her.

James was gritting his teeth trying to hold off but as the girl came for the fifth time and pulled his mouth to hers he groaned loudly and spewed his cum inside her. In the back of his mind, he hoped she was on the pill and that no one heard them...especially Elizabeth whose office is next door.

Just as her professor was cumming and she was coming down from an exquisite orgasm, the red haze cleared, and Violet found herself under her 230-pound professor...not just under but kissing him passionately while grinding against him. She felt humiliated and horrified and wondered how she'd ever be able to enter his classroom again.

She groaned having gotten herself in this position, but it wasn't his fault. As the man pulled out, a concerned look on his face she blushed and apologized.

"I don't know what came over me. I took a new vitamin this morning...maybe it was the praise or the grade but..." she rolled off the couch.

James pulled on his clothes admiring the perfect body, "I don't know nor do I care. You have As the rest of the year in my class," he smiled. He thought the night back in college with a girl he was studying with was the best sex of his life, but his student just topped that.

Violet shook her head, "Please I didn't do it for that...not sure why, but I'll earn my grades." She didn't bother wiping her crotch wanting to get out of there as fast as she could.

barkirk
barkirk
3,073 Followers