The Drug Trial Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

* * *

Violet opened the door with a sigh. "I was hoping you came to your senses," Violet said holding the door open. "I'm ready to go, I guess." She saw Delilah was wearing a pretty flowered dress as Dr. Blackwwod requested.

The tall blonde looked her friend up and down, "No bra?" she asked.

Violet blushed, "No underwear at all. Dr. Blackwood insists it makes the trial more valid removing some of the external devices that inhibit emotions...or something like that."

Delilah laughed, "You are so naive. It's just another arrow in his quiver to seduce you, to get between your legs." She pulled off her summer dress and unclipped her bra, then pulled off her panties.

"What? What are you doing?" Violet asked.

"I'm not going to watch you succumb to his charms while I don't and later accuse me of having external devices inhibiting me," she laughed. She pulled her dress back on and looked in the mirror. As she had smaller breasts it wasn't quite as obvious as on her shorter yet more buxom friend. "There. We're even. Let's go show them that girls can be strong, especially with the love of Jesus giving us strength."

Violet headed to her car, put her hand on the door handle, and looked at her friend. "Delilah, I'm going to say it once more. You need to stay here. I'll be fine. I can't stress enough how badly this will turn out for you if you come with me." She thought about all she'd gone through and couldn't face it if her friend had to go through the same nightmare.

"Thanks, Vi, but you'll see. I'll be fine. I've been looking forward to this. I love a good challenge. Come on, and I want to see where you grew up," she chuckled seeing the short girl, "so far."

Violet shook her head and got into the car. Dr. Blackwood had been delighted to hear another student would be joining them. 'He'll love Delilah,' Violet thought. 6' tall, lithe, perky tits, and athletic. She remembers her benching pressing 150 lbs. without any training. Tommy Drake was straining to bench some weight and commented as Delilah walked by wearing lycra, "Hey, babe. Want to spot me by sitting on my face?" She'd come over chuckling, "perhaps you should work on getting muscles first, girls later." It came down to her being dared to outlift him. He had 120 ponds with the bar and she easily benched that. When she added 30 pounds the boy couldn't budge it, she easily lifted it off him, then did 10 reps. So, Delilah looks at everything as a challenge...Dr. Blackwood's trial is just another test of her inner strength.

She moaned now realizing had she phrased everything differently and Delilah didn't view it as a challenge...too late now. She started the car dreading if this turns out badly for her close friend. As she drove off she thought that a visit to Derek was in order. Delilah might need some toys next week.

"Violet! Come on in. This is your friend Delilah? Good to meet you...want something to drink?" Dr. Blackwood asked gracefully as he shut the door behind the two girls. As a 5' 6" man he'd fantasized about tall girls for years. Every tall girl that he had as a student, he'd wished would come to him to get a better grade. He felt that anticipatory throbbing as he scanned her lithe form.

There were now four chairs facing the couch along with the cameras. She was surprised to see her old American History teacher, Brian Watkins along with James Stanton, and Gerald Blair. Outnumbered four to two, she thought.

The girls both asked for water and after Marvin brought two bottles over he had them sit next to each other on the couch. Delilah felt vulnerable as the couch was low and it made it hard to be modest with her long legs. Violet had no such issue and carefully tucked the dress between her thighs.

James brought over a clipboard, handing it to Delilah. "Please read through this so there are no surprises. It's a non-disclosure agreement, which I'm sure Violet mentioned to you." He pointed to the cameras, "The purpose of these is twofold. As you know men in my position have been accused of, let's call it sexual impropriety, valid or not. This protects me as I would never," he looked back at his fellow teachers, 'nor would they ever lay a hand on you without permission. Then there's the study. I want more than my memory and my notes when I review the tests. Is that an issue with you?" he asked.

Delilah read through the form, then shook her head and signed it. "No issue. Let's get started."

"Great." He went and sat down, hit buttons on the three cameras then sat. "Ok, a series of questions. I'll run through a few with Violet first, then I'll ask you similar questions. This is to get a baseline. Questions?"

Delilah shook her head. 'This is nothing,' she thought, 'there had to be something that caused Violet to whore herself out.'

Marvin asked a series of questions dealing with science, math, geography, entomology, geography, and anatomy. Then he asked similar questions of Delilah, scribbling notes along the way.

"Good, good, don't worry if you feel you got any wrong. The point is to compare your cognitive abilities with and without Release," he said as he prepared to turn on the large monitor.

"Release?" the tall blonde asked.

"Sorry, it's a name in progress, but that's a trial name we're calling the supplement," he said. He turned on the monitor. "I'd like you to view these pictures and videos, Delilah, does nudity offend you?"

The girl shook her head. She'd seen naked men, men with erections. She thought they were laughable. How humiliating would it be to have that grotesque projection sticking out? "I'm good. Genesis tells of man and woman comfortable in their nakedness. It was sin that created shame. Also, Job 1:21, 'Naked I came from my mother's womb and naked I shall return,'" she said defiantly.

Marvin was thrilled. This might be the best type of subject to truly see how Release opens a person up, "Good. Then these shouldn't bother you. I'd like to capture your responses," he looked at Violet, "We were monitoring heart rate, temperature, O2 level, etc. with Violet, but," he pointed to a new camera in the center, "This will capture most of that without the annoying wires."

Let's start with logic problems. He asked both girls similar questions, and problems and jotted down their responses.

"This one is for you, Delilah, tell me as many synonyms for this," he turned on the TV.

Delilah shook her head, 'figures,' she thought, 'as if this will get me naked,' "It's a penis or a dick."

"Any other words?" Marvin asked with his pen poised.

"Um, cock. Male genitalia? That includes the scrotum though," she said.

"Ok," he hit the remote. "Synonyms?"

"Pussy, vagina, twat, bits...um, female genitalia..." she blushed. For some reason seeing the female sex organs was more arousing that the male sex organs.

"Ok, good. Let's go on and check your visual responses. Relax, open your minds, and process what you see," he said softly as he hit play.

The two blondes watched the pictures of mountain streams, fields of flowers, beaches, isles in the middle of the ocean, and other scenes. Then there were swimmers on the beaches, topless sunbathers, couples on nude beaches, men with their cocks dangling between their legs, men with rigid erections, then couples engaged in various acts. First, a kneeling woman was sucking on a cock, then a close-up of her stretched lips wrapped around the cock.

"Is this necessary?" Delilah asked. "So? You're showing us porn?"

Marvin smiled as he stopped the show, "Just for baseline purposes. I am happy you're being honest. That's exactly what I want. If this is offensive, needless bullshit without any prurient interest, say so. This trial needs honest subjects like you," he said softly. "However, I can stop it if you find it too offensive and we can go on to the next phase."

Delilah shook her head, "It's not offensive, just laughable. I have no idea why men find this s arousing," she looked at Violet. "Don't you agree?"

Violet was licking her lips with the close-up of the woman sucking on the cock. Her nipples were poking out and she was flushed.

Delilah laughed, "Go on. I guess Violet has another opinion."

Marvin had noticed Violet was getting aroused, a lot more than in previous sessions. There was something about her suggesting within a half hour there'd be no need for Release. She was expressing lustful feelings he'd not seen from her outside of the influence of the supplement. He hit play and the pictures became more graphic.

Violet was breathing heavily, her legs crossed as she was bouncing her top leg. Delilah was looking blankly at the scenes apparently unaffected except for a look of defiance. She was glancing disapprovingly over at her friend periodically.

Dr. Blackwood stopped the slide show, then selected video. The screen was filled with a slurping mouth bobbing on a huge black cock. He was happy to hear the tall blonde suck in air seeing that. Her first overt reaction, though perhaps the physiometrics will show something. Did that arouse her? She was no longer tense and in her relaxed state, she wasn't as concerned with her modesty. It would be nice to see more of her natural pussy, but he can be patient. Ok, maybe not that patient, he thought licking his lips. Delilah again reacted and he looked at the screen. A woman's lips and tongue were pleasuring another woman's pussy.

Delilah watched the increasingly explicit videos no longer keeping her knees together. Why was her crotch throbbing? Could women get erections? She knew penises filled with blood causing them to get rigid, what could get rigid on a woman? She glanced at her friend, 'Violet, get hold of yourself,' she thought. Her hand was inches away from her sex as if wanting to touch her...private place, which is a sin in the eyes of God. Matthew says 'if your right-hand causes sin, cut it off and throw it away,' she thought. A bit extreme, perhaps cutting off the member causing the temptation would be a better solution. She wanted to chuckle thinking that but she felt a strange rush with the next video.

Two blond girls were kissing, their hands freely exploring each other's bodies. It was odd that there were so many similarities between the girls on the large screen between her and Violet...was that intentional? How could it be, Dr. Blackwood had never seen her. Their mouths were all over each other's bodies and she could feel the cute girl's lips on her nipples. What would that feel like? she wondered. Then the girl moved down...could she? Would she? She caught herself sucking in air as the short girl buried her face between the taller girl's legs. Unconsciously she'd opened her legs as if giving the girl better access while licking her lips. She had no idea she'd loudly gasped. 'This is a sin, bad sin...I wonder if Violet now that she's become looser would do that to me?' she thought.

The men looked at each other. All four had their arms crossed in their laps hiding their discomfort but both girls were now looking more intently at the screen and were unaware of their aroused state. The look of scorn was gone on the tall one's face and she'd slid down, her legs slightly open letting them get a glimpse of her bare pussy. Then as the blonde in the video penetrated her lover's glistening lips, her legs opened more. Her labia were swollen and flared showing her pink offering to the men. "This was so much better than Basic Instinct," Brian whispered to the other men.

Dr. Blackwood stopped the video. "Ok, let's take a break. Girls, if you could take the pills next to you, we'll get started in 20 minutes with the base questions in phase two."

Both girls took the pills and then straightened their dresses. They looked at each other as if wanting to say something then headed down the hall to the bathroom. Inside, Delilah looked at her friend.

"I can see why you gave into temptation. These are stimulating but it's just another test of our commitment to our Lord. You have to get hold of yourself. You looked like you wanted those men to screw you right there. Listen to these words, Corinthians 6:18: Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside his body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.' Do you hear that? What you are lusting after is not just a sin but a sin against your own body," she said looking at the girl.

Violet felt like crying. First, because she knew what was about to happen but also because her friend was too good, too pure, and too strong to be crushed by the intense carnal desires soon to flood her consciousness. She hugged her friend, the first friend she'd made at University. "I love you, Delilah. I love you so much and please, please, please stay strong. Stay strong for both of us."

Delilah hugged her friend now aware of her huge breasts pressing against her chest. She felt the rush she'd felt before seeing the two girls having sex. She dismissed those thoughts proudly, 'Temptation be damned. I am filled with God's love,' she thought.

They went back out and sat back on the couch, carefully pulling their hems down. Dr. Blackwood took a swig of water and picked up his clipboard. "You girls ready for the second phase?"

Delilah answered quickly, "Sure. This is a lot easier than I thought. Do the questions get harder?" She wondered what the first signs would be when the pill took effect. So far, nothing.

Marvin smiled, "Things get harder. Or easier. Depends on your response to Release. Phase two is more reactive. In this phase the subject will dictate how the rest of the session goes, Violet can tell you about that," he smiled at the smaller blonde.

Delilah smiled, "she told me some but mostly she said that she'd signed the NDA, which is fine. I wouldn't press her on that." She patted her friend's leg, "Let's do it. I like a good challenge."

Dr. Blackwood had a series of questions similar to the bank the girl's answered previously. Both aced them until Violet's demeanor changed.

Delilah looked over at her friend with alarm. She was flapping her dress off her chest as if it were boiling hot, let it was slightly cool. Dr. Blackwood asked her the simplest question yet, "What are the largest freshwater lakes in the world called?"

"Um, shit! I know this...they're...they're...um Aral Sea?" she blurted out. She looked at her friend, "oh, God, Delilah, I'm so sorry! Go! Get out of here," she cried.

"Vi! What's wrong with you," she asked. She wanted to stop whatever was going on as her friend was stroking her legs, getting closer and closer to her sex. "We need to stop this," she urged.

Dr. Blackwood was unfazed. "Delilah, which state has the most peaks 14,000 feet or higher?"

"Colorado, please stop. What did that pill do to my friend?" she asked.

"Hmmm. How much do you weigh? I might have miscalculated the dosage," he asked.

"127," she said softly, "I'm..." she looked at Violet as she felt the girl's leg press against hers.

"No, no, don't worry about it. You look great. It's just that Violet said you were around 115. It's just taking a bit longer for Release to hit your system. So, where was I? Oh, Violet, how many bones are in the human body? Approximately."

Violet's legs were spread and was now openly rubbing her pussy. She tried to focus, "Um, 1,100 or something, but," she giggled, "Depends. Sometimes men have an added one...sometimes as large as the humerus," she was looking at the men's crotches. Her fingers were now overtly stroking her wet slit.

Delilah started to pull the girl's hand out of her crotch, "Um Violet. Remember Matthew..." She looked at Dr. Blackwood and over at the dead fireplace, "Did you turn up the heat in here?" she asked. Her left hand was pulling on the top of her dress while her right hand was now stroking her friend's pussy. 'So different without hair, it feels nice,' she thought. Then she pressed a finger inside marveling at how silky smooth she was.

Violet's leg draped over her friend's and she was playing with her nipples. She was panting, her face was flushed and her labia were fully engorged. she rocked her body on the couch so as to pull off her dress and was soon naked.

"What synonyms do you have for this organ," he said pointing to the monitor.

"Penis, johnson, dick, cock, fuck-member, rod, shaft, pee-tool, um, man-flesh...I'm sure there are more," she panted as she felt inside her friend's cunt..

"This?"

"Cunt, vagina, pussy, twat, slit, honey-pot, beaver, pleasure hole...hell, um, muff, quim...I don't know. I'm sure there are more." she said, her face flushed as she kept looking at Violet's wet pussy and her fingers pressing into her.

Dr. Blackwood no longer was trying to hide the tent in his pants as he watched Delilah finger-fuck her friend while Violet was pulling off her dress. He looked over at Brian and winked, "Told you," he said softly.

"I love you, Delilah," Violet sighed, "Feels so good," she panted. "Oooohhh," she sighed as Delilah pulled her hand out of her twat and stood up, sucking the juices off her glistening finger.

The taller blonde tore her dress off and then slid onto the floor between her friend's wide-open legs. She kissed her way up the insides of her creamy thighs quickly arriving at her goal. The humid scent of her friend's sex was driving her crazy. She wasn't even aware her furry blonde crotch was presented to the four men as she arched her back.

Her labia were spread apart revealing a good half-inch of pink on each side of her glistening slit. She had firm muscular ass cheeks and her brown puckered hole was slick with her juices. The men looked at each other as if wondering who should go first.

Gerald was the first to free his cock and the other four soon followed. Br. Blackwood held up a finger, all business in contradiction to the angry tent in his pants.

As Dr. Blackwood asked another question, Delilah pressed her face into Violet's pussy, the wet sounds of the girl's tongue lapping up the flowing juices echoed in the room. "Delilah, what is the region on a woman between the vulva and the anus?"

"Ummm, mmmmppphh, ahh," she mumbled before looking back at the man. Her eyes went wide seeing the four cocks being stroked, "Um...ohhhh, um, she said licking her lips. She was now rubbing her pussy while looking back. 'So big, so many. Why was this wrong,' she wondered. 'She tastes so good, my pussy feels so good...how can any of this be wrong? Violet loves it when I nibble on her clitoris and making my friend happy has to be right, just has to be.'

"Delilah, do you know the region between the vulva and the anus?" he asked again ignoring Violet's explosive orgasm.

Violet was humping against her face while crying out obscenities as she came. Sucking on her pussy until she went limp she finally responded, "The, um...the vaganus?" she guessed before diving between Violet's thighs again. This time she pushed her legs up and was licking the girl's anus and perineum.

Violet was grunting loudly as her friend probed her ass and pussy alternatively. She was just recovering from a tremendous orgasm and feeling the firm tongue probe her ass was triggering another one.

"Delilah, which cock would you like in your cunt?" Marvin asked as Violet started groaning more loudly again.

Delilah wanted to keep sucking on her friend's delicious cunt...what a perfect word, cunt. Not a soft word like pussy, but a hard word, a word evoking being stabbed with a hard cock. Cock...cunt, perfect pairing. She wanted to answer and thought about the most arousing video showing a girl eating pussy while a guy fucked her. "Mmmmmph, um, none, I want someone to fuck Violet while I lick her," she panted, "any of you can fuck my virgin cunt while I taste her fucked cunt." There was a strange purple haze to everything and she wondered why she never noticed the hair on her pussy before, but she could feel each follicle, and her nipples! Burning points in need of a mouth or two to cool them off was her thought.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers