The Drug Trial Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet was in a red haze and being pleasured by Delilah seemed to make sense. There was a lull between orgasms so she gently pushed her friend's face off the crotch. She loved her and wondered how she tasted. She pulled Delilah up and laid her on the couch.

"Brian, Gerald, why don't you go first?" he nodded over at the two girls. Violet and Delilah were now wrapped in the 69 position, the smaller blonde on top, her ass up as if expecting a cock.

"Oh fuck!" Delilah cried out as Violet drove her tongue between those open pink petals. She couldn't understand why she'd never done this before, the feelings, the tastes, the heady aromas. She noticed a shadow above her...there! A huge veiny rod followed by a heavy fleshy ball sack dragged across her face. She tilted her head back, opened her mouth and a large hand guided his cock between her lips. Wow! This was another taste altogether, salt, urine, sweat. She wrapped her lips around him sucking as he thrust into her mouth. She vowed by the end of the day she'd taste all of the men.

Gerald grinned at Brian who was on his side at the head of the couch, shifting his body and pressing his cock into the tall blonde's virgin pussy. He looked down at the full creamy ass and the cute blonde's mouth eagerly sucking on his cock. 'This fucking babe knows how to suck!' he thought. 'But all week I've dreamt of fucking Violet's tight cunt again,' he reluctantly pulled out of Delilah's mouth then pressed his cock against the slick tight opening.

Delilah was fascinated both watching the massive member plunge into her friend's cunt and hearing Violet cry out happily. Her tongue explored both members as the fat head popped into Violet's slick hole. She was thinking that this man should be grateful she prepared her hole for his fat cock.

"Oh my fucking God! Fuck me, fuck my cunt," she cried.

Delilah was sucking on the union between these two when she let out a low moan feeling increasing pressure against her pussy. Her attention shifted to the feeling of her hymen being stretched and ripped. She cried out in pain as the cock popped through, burying itself deep inside her.

Brian smiled considering it had been 25 years since he'd popped a cherry, and if his memory served him, none as tight as this babe's. She was softly crying out with each thrust but it didn't slow him down, it felt too fucking good.

Delilah was no longer paying attention to the sloshing fucking mere millimeters from her face, but waiting for the pain to recede. For some reason, the purple haze was turning redder as small bolts of pleasure shot out from her cunt.

Gerald was grabbing Violet's ass and remembering last week, slid his thumb into her rectum. She came instantly and he couldn't understand how a girl could orgasm that many times, but he really didn't care. He wanted the other babe to suck his balls while he fucked this one.

Violet came down from yet another powerful explosion and pressed her lips on Delilah's clit. Her friend was no longer letting out little yips but was now grunting with each thrust of the man's cock into her pussy. As she sucked and nibbled on her hard nub, she could hear her nearing orgasm.

"Delilah, suck my balls," Gerald ordered. When she didn't respond he reached between his legs, pressing his scrotum against her mouth. She instantly sucked on his left testicle, her tongue gently bathing it. Then she took the other into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure wishing he could have another of these eager sluts lick his asshole.

Delilah's brain was now masked in a brilliant crimson haze as an incredible aching grew in her bladder or somewhere near there. The most pungent odors she'd ever experienced coupled with a pair of huge balls being stuffed into her mouth increased the arousal. Her explosion came quickly as she thrust her hips up, lifting her friend up as her insides erupted. She wondered if there might be permanent damage but had the idle thought it would be worth it.

Brian was having trouble staying inside the girl and was just about to cum when she writhed so violently that he popped out. He grabbed his cock and stroked it rapidly.

Violet felt the fat cock slap against her face as streams of hot cum splattered onto her face. She ignored the cream now dripping off her forehead and cheeks and went back to sucking on her friend's pussy.

Gerald was getting close and seeing Brian jerk off of Violet's face he decided to do the same thing. He pulled out and stroked his cock pointing right at Delilah's face.

The girl opened her mouth seeing what he wanted and groaned happily as the first salty jet splashed against the back of her throat. She'd never tasted anything so arousing and when the third jet shot into her mouth she wrapped her lips around the plump head and came a second time in her life. The colors were changing to purple again as she swallowed the man's sperm.

After the two men climbed off the couch, Violet rolled off and stood. She was about to wipe the cooling cum off her face when Delilah stood and licked the dripping deposit. When her friend finished she met her lips and the two naked girls opened their mouths and kissed passionately in the middle of the room.

Marvin stood up, pulled off his clothes, and nodded at James. They came up behind the two girls, Marvin behind Delilah, and James behind Violet. He had to stand on his toes so his hard cock reached the tall girl's cunt, but she bent her legs to make it easier for him.

"Oooooohh," Violet squealed happily as she felt the skinny cock drive into her pussy from behind. She heard and felt Delilah's similar response as Dr. Blackwood's shorter but fatter cock must have entered her pussy. It was nice being stabbed by a hard cock while feeling a woman's breasts and hairy pussy rub against her.

Marvin smiled over the girls' shoulders at James as the two girls moaned loudly into each other's mouths. 'Damn, this chick's ass feels good," he thought. She feels so firm, so taut he wondered if she'd be as tight in her ass? James apparently had the same thought as he'd pulled out to grab the tube of jelly.

Violet moaned happily feeling the cool gel being shoved into her ass. She saw James hand the tube to Dr. Blackwood just as the skinny cock pressed hard against her puckered hole before popping in. His was nice, she thought. She felt Delilah tense up so she slid a hand down to finger her pussy.

Delilah was feeling more stimulation than she'd ever experienced. Her nipples were popping against her friend's, her pussy was being skillfully stroked, and a burning pressure against her asshole was increasing. "Mmmmmmmmpppphhh, mmmmmmppphh," she grunted into Violet's mouth as Dr. Blackwood's cock drove into her ass. It wasn't burning as much and felt intriguingly full. What would a cock in each hole feel like? she wondered. That thought triggered another orgasm.

Delilah found out as the rest of the afternoon sped by. She became aware of her surroundings and her condition late in the afternoon. She was lying on the dining room table scooping cum out of her pussy and licking his fingers off. The purplish haze was fading she became aware that she was not only naked but her legs were also splayed out, she had hickeys and red marks all over her body. Then there were the feelings between her legs. Her pussy felt bruised and her ass stung. Then there was the horrible taste in her mouth. What had she been eating? She yanked her gross fingers out of her mouth, wiping her hands on her bare thighs. She quickly rolled off the table, but her legs buckled as she tried to stand. She felt dizzy and exhausted. Violet came over and caught her.

"Here, drink this. Relax, it's just water," she said softly.

Delilah let her naked friend hold her as she downed the entire bottle. She was now remembering all that happened, all she said, all she thought, and all she did. What mortified her wasn't that the men used her, she remembered using them. Begging them to fuck her cunt and ass and then 'please, please, please cum in my mouth.' She started crying, feeling warm and comforted as Violet embraced her.

"It's alright. You're alright. You've not been injured and soon this will be just a memory," she said soothingly. Violet held her friend and glared at the men to back off. Gerald had been stroking his cock while holding the tube of gel. These men have no idea when to quit, she thought. Soon Delilah relaxed.

"Are you Ok?" Delilah sighed. "How long...?" she looked around the room.

"You must be really beat. Come on, I was able to get cleaned up in the shower. I drew a bath hoping the drug would wear off soon. It's nice and hot.

Delilah let herself be lifted up and shook off help. "I'm not dizzy anymore, but thanks."

Violet shook her head angrily as Brian suggested he get in the tub with her and then led the girl down the hall.

Delilah looked at her friend, and started crying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I doubted you. There wasn't even a moment where my brain had anything to say about...did I really suck a man's cock after he fucked me in my...?"

Violet nodded, "Three men, actually. You didn't want them to waste it. You sure like cum when you take that pill," she sighed. "You even told the guys fucking me not to waste it inside me."

Delilah looked horrified and put her face in the hot tub and gargled. Then she giggled, "Oh, crap. I'm a vegetarian. Not sure that's on most menus."

The two girls laughed as they held each other. Finally, Delilah roused herself and got up. "Can we go home?" she asked.

Violet nodded, "Let's. I was supposed to go to a party with Marvin as his girlfriend...he wants me to call him Daddy when we are out socially, but I told him there have to be some limits and we agreed on Marvin. Anyhow he agreed you need to get back home so I will fulfill my obligation in a month."

"I love you," Delilah moaned, "Again, I can't believe I didn't listen to you."

They dried off and headed out to the living room. The four men were lolling around watching the two girls, drinks in their hands.

"We'll see you both, same time, same place next week," Marvin said. As Delilah started to protest, he interrupted. "Violet, explain to Delilah what she signed and agreed to." He handed them their checks, "This was money well spent. I got a ton of data to go through."

All the way home, Delilah sat and looked out the window, not saying a word. When they got back, she was surprised when Violet pulled into her parking lot. "I'm not walking home," she said, "why are we here?"

Violet turned off the engine, "you're not going home tonight. I don't want you alone. You can sleep with me tonight."

Delilah nodded. She didn't want to be alone but she looked questioningly at her friend, "um, is it a safe thing to do? I mean we...um we sort of lezzed out there," she said softly.

Violet nodded, "I know. We can talk about that. Come on in, I need dinner," she suddenly laughed, "I didn't have as much to eat as you did."

The two girls giggled all the way up to the second floor. They fell on the bed holding each other. "I had another thought, remember your last physical, your doctor told you to eat beans and soy and other stuff to get more protein in your diet. I think you found a renewable source."

That set them both off and when they finally settled down Violet ordered two pizzas. They sat on the bed, drinking beer and knocking off both pizzas.

"Wow! I wonder how many calories we burned," Delilah asked, "I've never been so hungry."

"We did skip lunch, but let's see how many calories fucking burns," Violet said as she picked up her iPad.

Delilah laughed, "I never in a million years thought I'd hear you say fuck."

"It does seem to roll off the tongue better than 'love-making,' plus what we did today was as far from love-making as it can get."

Delilah nodded and looked at the screen, "This sucks. Men burn 4.5 calories per minute, women 3.1? That doesn't seem fair," she sighed.

"I know, right? So five hours...and trust me, it was the full five hours. Those guys never let us rest, even for a minute. They had to have been taking some sort of pills. Anyhow, 3.1 times 600. 1,860 calories." She sighed, "If we had cocks, it would be, 2,700. Another reason for penis envy. No wonder guys get away with chowing down on Big Macs and crap like that, while we nibble on salads."

Delilah laughed, "I used to think a penis was comical. Sticking out, bobbing around, just looked stupid, but..." she looked suddenly flushed, "but seeing them hard and angry-looking might have been the most intriguing thing I've ever seen in my life."

As they climbed into bed, Violet decided she'd better let Delilah know what to anticipate. "Um, there's something you should know, you know that red haze?"

Delilah looked over, "I saw a purple haze, thought it was sometimes red and sometimes blue...mostly purple."

"Really? That's interesting We need to tell Dr. Blackwood. Anyhow you know about flashbacks?"

"Sure, LSD mini-trips...wait! Are you telling me this, um Release has flashbacks?" she looked horrified. She imaging being in class, showering after phys ed, or visiting home with her dad and her three brothers. That would be a hit, she thought. She might not like it but the men in her family wouldn't even blink. "You've had them?" she asked. Where were you?"

Violet sighed, the first time was here...in bed." She blushed, "I liked it. It was, well, incredible." she said, "This is embarrassing, but well...Matthew would have cut my right hand off, except I used my left hand."

Delilah chuckled, " I was thinking about Matthew, and um, I thought that was stupid. Better to cut off...never mind. You know what I mean."

"You mean Bobbit the poor guy. Yeah, I've become a bit attached to that funny thing between a guy's legs. Let's see, the next time was in my Shakespearian Tragedies class. I ran out, making it to the ladies' room just in time." She shuddered, "Then, remember when you guys were here last Wednesday? You'd just left and I was picking up the plates and glasses when...That would have been hard to explain." she chuckled.

Delilah was idly stroking between her legs as Violet was telling her about the flashbacks wondering if she'd actually welcome one.

"But there were less fortunate ones," she said softly. "You know James McKnight?" Violet asked. She saw Delilah's arm moving and pulled her over so her arm was draped over her chest. She stroked her friend's stomach as she recounted the worst time.

"The Shakespeare guy?" Delilah looked up at Violet, "Please don't tell me...he's so fat."

"Yeah, he is. But. let's see, 30 minutes at 4.5 calories...I helped him burn off 135 calories," she sighed.

"Oh wow. You help anyone else with their weight problem?" Delilah asked.

"You don't know him, but there's a store and...well, conveniently there's a room in the back," she blushed. She was now running her hand onto Delilah's chest feeling her hard nipples. Her friend not only didn't mind, but she pulled up her shirt.

"Which store?" the tall blonde asked.

Violet blushed, "that erotica store near the bookstore," she said softly.

"You went in there?" the girl asked, "Wow! That took guts. I was going to say balls, but..." she sighed as Violet circled her nipple and she felt her pussy throb. "I remember, you bought the gag gift for Sarah. At least he was a cute guy?"

Violet nodded, "very cute, very surprised, and very happy." she sighed, "he had no need to burn any calories," she sighed.

Delilah felt a small surge of arousal, "Um, can I ask? Did you buy anything for yourself or was it just Sarah's gift?"

Violet pulled herself out from under Delilah and opened the bottom drawer on her bedside table. She pulled out the 10" dildo, the 5" dildo, and the nipple clips. She handed them to Delilah and lay back down, "I thoroughly clean them after every use," she said softly, "I mean if you want to..."

Delilah was fascinated by the huge cock. She looked up at her friend, "Every use? How often is that?"

"Every night," Violet blushed. "It feels nice, I like it."

Delilah nodded, "And these? What are they for?" she asked as she squeezed the clips, "For nipples?"

Violet nodded, "Here," She pulled down the covers exposing the girl's breasts then attached each clip.

Delilah sighed, it's nice, but...holy shit!" she spat when Violet turned on the power. She arched her back and opened her legs. Her fingers were now rubbing harder and she felt the aching begin.

Violet put down the control and crawled under the covers. Delilah opened her legs wanting her friend to do what just 24 hours ago would have been abhorrent to her. "Oh, wow," she sighed as Violet's tongue traversed the slit on her throbbing pussy. She could get used to this feeling, the tingling that grows into an ache followed by almost agonizing pain before everything explodes. No wonder Violet uses those dildos.

Just as she was thinking that Violet was pressing the lubed 10" dildo against Delilah's swollen wet slit. She never stopped licking as the fat plastic cock slid inside the girl.

Delilah was humping against the fat shaft now plunging into her while feeling everything she'd thought about starting to boil up. "Oh, fuck Vi, that feels so fucking good," she panted as the tingling became an ache. Her nipples felt incredible and she wondered how they'd feel with the purple haze.

Violet planted her mouth on Delilah's clit, her tongue rapidly flicking against the nub while fucking the girl's sopping hole with the huge dildo. Her arm was getting tired but she wasn't going to stop until her friend came. She lifted her shoulder allowing Delilah access to her breast which triggered her orgasm.

Delilah felt all the stimuli cause everything to peak but it was the incredibly soft feel of Violet's breast that made everything explode. "Of fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuccckkkk!" she groaned as she felt the wonderful jolts flow through her body.

Violet stopped licking and pulled the long toy out of Delilah's pussy with a sucking sound. She placed the toys on the table, freed up the girl's nipples, and lay down next to the naked panting beauty.

Delilah mumbled she needed to take care of Violet but the shorter girl just shook her head, kissed the girl, and then turned off the lights. They were both sound asleep within seconds.