The Drug Trial Pt. 04

Story Info
Getting support from all her friends.
8.2k words
4.67
7.8k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers

Violet stretched and looked over at her friend. It never would have occurred to her that another woman would be sexy or erotic looking, but her long straight legs and narrow hips framing her blonde bush was intriguing. Then her tiny waist with rippled abs leading up to a pair of tennis-ball-shaped breasts made her mouth water. She was wondering if Derek had a strapon...of course, he does. Probably a variety of sizes, and colors, with or without batteries.

Delilah opened her eyes, temporarily disoriented, "Oh wow. That wasn't a dream," she sighed. She looked down at her naked body then at Violet's, "And we...?"

"I did. I mean, I did you, but you were so tired we just passed out," Violet said softly. There was concern in her voice. "How do you feel? I mean it might be too early for you to process everything..."

Delilah sighed, "I don't know. It wasn't as if they raped me or coerced me. It wasn't even that I caved into temptation. I had to do everything I did, craved it," she said softly. She felt her pussy, "and I'm getting wet just thinking about it." She looked at her friend, "You tried, you really tried to talk me out of it and I stubbornly refused to listen to you," she said sadly, "Proverb 16, Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall. Did I really cum dozens of times?" she asked.

Violet shrugged her shoulders, "Sorry. I was wrapped up in my world of red haze, cumming too many times to count. I remember licking your pussy and you came twice. Oh, and I came out of my haze first and watched Mr. Blair and Mr, Stanton fuck you, though you pulling them into you is more accurate. I think I saw you cum four times."

Delilah sighed, "I'm a slut, aren't I? I'm saying that because I think I understand this pill better. Release releases your core desires, sexually that is. You love being fucked. You love a cock in your pussy, you crave an orgasm. I wanted...sex in my mouth if that makes sense. I wanted to taste you, taste their cocks, and especially taste their cum. I loved having my pussy filled but my mouth watered thinking about the taste of their cum. I guess I have an oral fixation. If that's my true nature, then I'm comfortable with that," she smiled. "I think your Dr. Blackwood misnamed his concoction. I think 'Unlock' or 'The Key' would be more accurate. I feel like my desires were unlocked."

Violet felt a huge surge of relief. She hugged her friend, "I felt the same way after the first session, but you are dealing with it a lot better than I did. I felt such guilt, not over what I'd done but how I wanted more. Come on, let's shower and I'm taking you to breakfast. I love Denny's breakfasts! That's something orgasmic to put in your mouth."

* * *

This week's SCOL meeting was at Violet's and at 4 sharp the three other girls came in looking curiously at their friends.

Laura looked at them, "We missed you at the 11 o'clock service. Busy?"

Violet nodded, "We got in late last night and we decided breakfast was in order, so we celebrated God's works over the Denny's Grand Slam breakfasts," she chuckled.

"We?" Mary asked, "You crashed here?" she asked, "and you didn't invite us?"

"Next time," Violet said, "come on, at 11:30? You guys were sound asleep."

"True," Laura said, "I'd have killed you then come over...not that that made any sense. We should do a sleepover. It would be fun!"

They decided the following Sunday night would be great as Monday was a national holiday. Then Mary sighed, "We should start our weekly meeting of the Sisterhood of Christ our Lord. When faced with temptation, we ask..."

They all said, "What would Jesus do?"

Delilah looked at Violet and then spoke, "I'm not sure that's applicable in all cases. Let's say hypothetically, Mary is with her boyfriend, and he gets intimate...he wants Mary to give him a blowjob. Would Jesus do that? I sorta doubt it."

Sarah chuckled, "we should instead ask, what would Delilah do? Did you put that old teacher of Violet's in his place yesterday? I'll bet he still has no clue what hit him."

"It was fine," Violet said quickly. "If we're having the sleepover here next weekend, we'll need some sleeping pads. Three can fit on my bed, then there's the couch..."

"Wait. What happened yesterday?" Laura asked. Then she looked at the two girls' shirts, "and are you both braless?"

Delilah sighed, "It didn't go as planned," she said softly. "Violet was right, you really do whatever you desire after taking the pill."

"Delilah, don't say anything more. We signed that NDA, and..."

"Ok, got it. I'll just say I'm no longer a virgin." She looked at the girls, "and I'm not ashamed. It was a good time." she finished frankly.

Violet added, "we did have a good time, both enjoyed it. But we decided wearing bras was restrictive and it's warm out, plus," she touched her nipples making them hard, "wouldn't this get our message across better?"

Mary giggled, "I like the look." She pulled off her shirt and then took her bra off. She pulled on her nipples and then put the shirt back on. "There, I think we should make this a requirement from now on."

Sarah and Laura did the same. Violet and Delilah looked at each other with small smiles. A few days ago, the girls seeing each other's breasts would have meant nothing to them, but today they could see a slight flush in each other's cheeks.

* * *

On Tuesday, Delilah asked Violet to take her to that store, "You know the one where you boned the guy in the back," she smiled. "I've walked by it a hundred times, mentally crossing myself but now it makes me hot just thinking about it, also, I wondered what it would be like if I wore one of those fake cocks to help you through an episode," she blushed.

"Delilah! I'm shocked. You're always so pedantic. He boned me, I didn't bone him," Violet chuckled. "Anyhow, it's not as bad as you think. It's not some trap that lures innocent girls and sells them to third-world nations as playthings. It's a place where people can find toys to enhance pleasure...I can't see how that can be so bad." Violet thought a minute, "I confess I would look when I walked by, somewhat curious about what went on in there."

Delilah nodded, "I'm intrigued just thinking about that place. I always wondered what it would be like to be the real Delilah, a real whore," she said softly, "Anyhow I want to meet your boyfriend. If he's cute maybe I'll get a flashback and he can bone me too," she chuckled.

"You might not get one. I've had two already this week," she said. "Once in the parking lot over at the mall. I just put the groceries in the car...had to throw away a gallon of ice cream...anyhow, another while I was showering this morning. I guess there's only so much hot water in my apartment."

"I've been looking forward to one," Delilah sighed, "I mean when I'm alone. I was in Brickell's class this morning and she asked me to come to her office...that would have been really bad timing," she laughed.

Dr. Barbara Baines Brickell was tenured, and the oldest professor on campus. 85...90 years old and a skinny old bird.

"I'm sure she's seen it all," Violet laughed, "maybe not, but enough that you might not have even fazed her. Come on, I'll introduce you to my boyfriend Derek and his mom. If they remember me," she grinned.

Derek looked up and smiled. He'd assumed he'd never see Violet again and had been contemplating calling her. He just hadn't been sure what to say, "Hello. It's the guy you fucked the other day..."

"Hey, Violet. Another birthday?" he asked.

"Ok, Ok," she sighed, "I guess you figured out there was no other person. This is my friend Delilah. She's been curious about this place but just didn't have the nerve...you know."

"I get it. Nice to meet you Delilah...as in Samson?" he asked as he ran a hand through his hair.

The tall blonde nodded, "I guess my parents liked the name even though my namesake was most likely a whore," she smiled, "at least I have a fall-back if my Physical Education degree doesn't pan out."

Derek laughed, "I guess I never read up on Delilah. I've just always liked the name." He looked at Violet and asked softly, "Feel better? Last time she was in here she wasn't her best," he said looking back at Delilah.

"I wasn't?" Violet asked indignantly, "You seemed pretty satisfied with how I was feeling." She laughed slapping the boy on the arm, "She knows. I told her. I'm good. She's...we are wondering about, um, strap-ons?" she blushed.

Derek chuckled thinking how fun would it be if both girls had an episode as he led them down the same wall as the dildos. Two of the more beautiful girls to come into the store, both super sexy and both had a slutty innocence he found intriguing, "here," he said waving an arm. "It's really not just a strap-on, except for a few," he pointed to a small selection, "but I don't recommend these. First, find a comfortable harness, that's the most important thing..."

The girls felt blood throbbing through their pussies listening to the cute boy. They finally went to the viewing room, Derek telling them it doubles as a changing room, to try different styles of harnesses.

Violet stopped at the door, not ever getting a good look at it, "was this here before?" she asked. "I would have noticed for sure," she said as she fingered the bright brass plate.

Derek smiled, "Mom made that. She decided all the viewing rooms should have names, you know, rather than Room 1, Room 2...We named this room, Violet. The others," he pointed down the hall, "are Iris, Rose and, Daisy." He looked at the girl, "the men like to use Violet the most...I mean, you know what I mean."

Delilah laughed, "I blew it. You could have had Delilah, Mary, Rahab, and, Gomer. That last one might get misinterpreted."

"Who?" Derek asked, "Are those, um, Biblical whores?" Delilah nodded and he let out a sigh. "Bit the bullet on that one. Not sure our base clientele would choose the Gomer viewing room," he chuckled. "I'll leave you to it," he smiled and turned away.

Violet chuckled, "I have a room dedicated to men getting their rocks off named after me. I always assumed I might have a park bench or something dedicated to me, but a sex room?" she laughed.

Delilah looked thoughtful, "That might still happen, all it takes is one flashback while you're on your way to Allen Hall...I mean, there are those four benches under the oak tree..."

The two girls chuckled at the thought and closed the door. They looked uncertain at first then shrugged and tried on the various harnesses. It figured the most expensive one was the most comfortable on both. Delilah was in her panties wearing the harness imagining her friend bent over the bed.

Violet chuckled, "not here, I know what you are thinking but it would be better to get back to my place or yours."

"Sorry, yes. I can't believe how different my thoughts are from before...well, different is the wrong word. I'm looking at you and boys with whole new interests in mind," she chuckled, "and I always thought I'd be wracked with guilt if I strayed, but all I want is to stray some more. Am I weird?"

"Either you or I am," Violet sighed, "I had trouble sleeping the last couple of weeks I felt so guilty. I wanted to tell someone, anyone so I didn't have to carry this guilt alone," she sighed. She hugged her friend feeling her nice soft breasts press into her chest. She'd hugged her girlfriends hundreds of times barely aware of their bodies, their breasts but now she was fully aware of Delilah's warm masses and her pubic bone pressing against her thigh.

Without thinking the taller blonde kissed her friend, welcoming the girl's tongue against hers. She stroked the girl's bare back before cupping a breast.

Violet felt herself getting wet as the two girls humped between each other's thighs, their nipples rubbing against their nipples.

Delilah broke the kiss and stepped back, "Wow! All I can think of right now is getting you back to my place and burying my tongue up your tasty pussy," she panted.

Violet nodded, "We should pick out a nice dildo to go with the harness and make sure it works."

Derek smiled knowingly as the two girls came out but didn't say anything. They were both flushed and looking at each other. It wasn't unusual for couples to play around in the rooms which usually resulted in more sales.

Violet handed Derek the harnesses that didn't work, "I guess we'll need the, um, business part of it."

The boy laughed, "That's a first, but yes. I'd recommend this kit with four sizes and shapes of dildos. It's pricy but cheaper than coming back for the individual ones. These are all double-ended, the fat shorter end slides into the one wearing the harness." He opened the box, "this one is great for first-timers with anal, this one for those looking for the ultimate...you get the idea," he smiled as he picked up a couple of the dildos. "These also come with the best maintenance kit on the market."

As they were leaving Delilah stopped and looked at the boy, "you should call her. She'll go out with you, you know. And I'm guessing you can expect to get lucky," She giggled as Violet dragged her out of the store.

Violet blushed as a couple glared at them, "D! Announce to the world..."

"you're a healthy young girl?" Delilah finished. "Relax, you'll never see them again though you should see Derek. Hell, if you don't go out with him, I will...wait! Let's both go out with him," she grinned.

Violet sighed, "let me get my life in order before I complicate it more. I'm supposed to be Dr. Blackwood's girlfriend at a few year-end parties. Ugh! I dread even thinking about what he has in mind," she sighed.

Thursday afternoon, the girls had an impromptu meeting of SCOL, and just after Laura, Mary, and Sarah left Delilah gasped. "V, I think...oh shit," she panted as she pulled off her shirt.

Violet yanked open the bottom drawer and grabbed the harness and four-pack of dildos. When she turned around, Delilah was fully naked and rubbing her pussy.

"Damn it, Violet, I need you to fuck me now!" the tall blonde urged. She watched intently as the shorter girl quickly disrobed and assembled the strap-on. She plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy as her friend lubed the large dildo. "Yessss, that one..the biggest. Fuck my pussy," Delilah panted. Her eyes were glued to the large fat shaft, her legs spread wide as she humped against her hand.

Violet felt a rush as the hard nob popped into her wet pussy. 'This is what a man feels like,' she thought as she stroked the hard shaft anticipating the feeling of power as she lay between her friend's thighs.

"Ooooohhhhh, ffffuuuuuccccckkk!" Delilah spat as her friend drove the long fat cock into her sopping pussy.

Just as Violet buried the dildo deep inside her friend's pussy, the apartment door opened and the other three members of SCOL stood staring. "What the hell?" one of the girls said softly.

"Close the door, but you can come in." Violet looked over embarrassed, but Delilah was oblivious.

"Oh, God! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she panted.

"Flashback," Violet sighed, "she's having a flashback on the pill we are testing and needs..." she nodded at their merged pelvises. She loved feeling the bulbous end of the dildo inside her pussy and how it ground against her clit with each thrust. 'Fuck, each fuck of Delilah's cunt,' she thought. 'I'm fucking someone! Damn! This is incredible,' she mused. 'This is what those guys feel when they fuck me...fuck my cunt and ass.'

Laura quietly closed the door and came over to the bed as Mary and Sarah stood back. She looked at the strongest girl she'd ever known lost in a rapturous sexual trance. Her tongue was licking her lips, and her pelvis was grinding against a plastic cock bigger than she imagined a real cock would be. Something inside her wanted to be right where Delilah was. She felt her pussy throb and swell and her panties getting damp. She looked at Violet who was either flushed or blushing. "Can I help?" she asked softly.

The cute blonde nodded, "Delilah has an intense oral fixation under this drug so perhaps kiss her...or let her lick you?" she said hesitantly.

The slender brunette looked back at Sarah and Mary who had come closer. She then pulled off her SCOL tee shirt then stepped out of her shorts and panties.

Delilah reached over and pulled her onto her face, her tongue lapping at the furry crotch before she even was fully straddling her face.

Laura was both shocked and aroused as her tall blonde friend clamped her mouth onto her virgin pussy. No guy or girl had ever touched her there, but the few time her fingers had were intriguing. She envied her friends' experiences...envied their multiple orgasms and just the night before tried to attain one for the first time. "Oh, wow!" she sighed as Delilah's tongue drove between her throbbing lips.

Mary and Sarah finally came over to the bed, fascinated with the huge plastic shaft rapidly plunging into the tall blonde's swollen pink slit. "This is what making love is like?" Sarah asked softly, "Does it hurt? I mean, at first?"

Violet nodded, "at first but then, wow! She needs all the attention we can give her," she said looking at her sweating friend. "Play with her boobs, especially her nipples. She likes that."

Delilah was writhing in her purple haze, her ass rising to meet the fat shaft, her mouth sucking the flowing juices from Laura's pussy. A small voice deep inside her brain was telling her this was wrong but a cacophony of voices was urging her to take all of the stimulations she can get. She felt herself cumming again...what was this? The sixth? Seventh time? Both her nipples were being orally stimulated, Laura's pussy was nourishing her need for the aroma and taste of raw sex and the tool sloshing into her bruised cunt was triggering orgasm after orgasm.

Laura felt the tingling turn to an ache...an intense pleasurable painful ache and without thinking pulled on her nipples causing the room to spin as the intense indescribable feelings spread from her womb. "Oh my God!" she screamed as flashes of light shot through her brain and the waves flowed through her body. This was tons more intense than the few times she'd played with herself.

Mary quickly pulled off her clothes as Laura cried out and writhed on Delilah's face before slumping forward. She helped her friend off the bed and climbed up to straddle Delilah's eager mouth. She was amazed at how Delilah's face glistened with cum, her hair wet and matted, and how flushed she was. She moaned as the fat tongue bathed her pussy eagerly hoping she could get what Laura just had...even a small bit of what her friend just enjoyed.

Violet grinned as Laura flopped onto the floor, her fingers rubbing slow circles between her legs. The girl mouthed 'Wow!' at her then went limp and passed out.

After many orgasms and multiple pussies on her face, Delilah felt the purple haze clear from her brain. Even as reality took over, she kept licking the humping pussy on her face. This girl had a very wet pussy making her swallow repeatedly, and as she was gripping her tight ass she assumed it was Sarah. Her crotch throbbed from what had to have been a recent orgasm and someone was sucking on a nipple while playing with the other.

Sarah was just gasping from her first orgasm as she felt herself being gently pushed off Delilah's face. She rolled off her friend onto the bed and looked at the blonde. "Hey, D. You're um, you're back. You, um, are really good at..." she said lamely.

"Shit! This is humiliating," the blonde sighed. She looked at her naked body, her raw-looking nipples, her throbbing pussy but feeling bruised. "That was the flashback," she sighed. "I actually wanted to feel what it was like but had I been out, in class or somewhere...who knows?" she sighed.

Violet pulled out with a loud squelching sound as Delilah's pelvis no longer thrust onto the dildo. She looked at her four friends, now all naked and flushed. She started laughing as she undid the harness before pulling the device out of her pussy.

barkirk
barkirk
3,068 Followers