The Drug Trial Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked over, "What's funny?" she asked. She looked around, "All of us like this?"

Violet shook her head, "No, I was just looking at the tee shirts scattered around and came up with another name for the club, Sluttly Coeds Offering Lust."

Sarah laughed, "I know. I was looking at mine as Delilah was...um, eating my pussy wondering what would Jesus do? Nothing seems real anymore.

Laura nodded as she picked up her clothes, "I think we might want to get another color," she chuckled. "Maybe red would be more appropriate. How about Slutty Coeds Opening Legs," she giggled.

Mary went over to Laura and stroked the girl's wet crotch, "Students Cuuming On Laura?"

They came up with a few more as they lay naked on the bed before exhausting ideas.

Delilah rolled off the bed and staggered into the bathroom, "Shower...shower and mouthwash," she mumbled.

Mary followed her in. She looked over her shoulder, "I'll join her. I feel such a need to...um, get clean," she said softly.

After the five girls all showered and got dressed, they sat around, no one saying anything. Finally, Mary spoke up, "I'm going with you this Saturday. I know, I know, I'll have to deal with the flashbacks but you're both my friends and we're in this together.

"I'm in," Laura said.

"Me too," Sarah said, "but we might want to get more of those," she smiled. "I really have been wanting to try that out," she pointed to the large strap-on.

Violet sighed and pulled open the bottom drawer of her side table. There were all the toys she'd purchased. "I think I have enough to go around. Feel free to borrow whatever you like."

"I want to try this," Sarah said shyly holding up the largest dildo.

Mary picked up the nipple clamps and blushed as Violet nodded at her. "I'll try these, you know, just to get the feel."

* * *

Dr. Blackwood surprised her as he sounded excited that her three other friends wanted to try Release. "This will give me so much more data before the formal trials begin," he gushed. Then he changed the subject. "Remember that we have the school party Saturday night and you're my date, my girlfriend."

"I remember. I'll be the loving girlfriend, just don't get my friends involved and you'll have all your colleagues convinced," she replied. She was wondering how many of her former teachers would be there and how was it going to be to spend the night with the old man. Hopefully, he'll be too tired to do much more than have sex once. "What should I pack? I have a cute dress I picked up..."

"No need. I've already picked out what I'd like my girlfriend to wear. You're going to wow the school staff."

She was alone as her friends all went to their apartments to pack when she heard the door. She had just thrown on some old workout gear and hoped it was the neighbor just wanting to borrow a cup of sugar or something. She did not feel like having any guests right now.

"Father Kearney," she said surprised to see their minister at her door. She hesitated as she mentally scanned the apartment for things that might prove embarrassing before letting go of the door and stepping back. "Come in, though I'm not sure what you are doing out on a Friday night," she said softly.

"Thanks. I hope I'm not interrupting," he said as he stepped in. He was a tall, good-looking man in his 30s. He looked around the apartment and decided to get to the point. "I've been worrying about you and your friends. It's been three weeks since you've come to church and both you and Delilah were absent last week." He looked at the bag half-packed on the bed.

Violet looked over, "Um, we're, I'm in a drug trial back home..."

"I heard," the man said softly, "I can't say who or what was said...you understand, but is there something you'd like to confess, get off your chest?" he asked.

Violet was aware of how Father Kearney's glanced at her chest slightly flushing. She couldn't have worn a thinner tee and without a bra, she was sure even her pale-pink nipples were clearly evident. "I'm good...I mean, perhaps there are some things but I sighed an NDA which..." she stammered.

Daniel Kearney nodded, "I know. Look, I'll get to why I came over here. I'd like to see this drug trial, I mean, if it's all above board and legit, your professor will welcome some overview. I know, I know, I'll have to sign an NDA myself, but can you call him to let him know I'm coming down with you and your friends with or without his blessing?"

Violet felt sudden panic but had no idea how to refuse what was on paper an innocent request. She picked up the phone and dialed.

* * *

"Come in, I think I was able to arrange the furniture so we can all be comfortable," Marvin Blackwood smiled as he held open the door for the five girls and the priest. This was going to be interesting he thought. How will Father Kearney react to the sexual release of five young girls? He knew how he was feeling. From a purely scientific standpoint, he wanted to see how these five girls reacted to Release. Would they be as different as Violet and Delilah were, or would they react similarly? As a man, he felt an eager ache in his belly in anticipation.

When Violet called telling him that her minister wanted to observe, he felt a bit angry but on reflection the more barriers in the way of these girls to let themselves go the better.

Brain Watkins, Gerald Blair, and James Stanton were all standing in front of their chairs as the six newcomers arrived. There were introductions and handshakes before they all say back down. All four men had prepared, first by abstaining for the last week but also with pharmaceutical help. Violet had hugged each of the men as her friends looked around nervously...that is except for Delilah who sat down looking at the pill in the small cup in anticipation.

Dr. Blackwood had two sofas set up in an obtuse vee facing five comfortable-looking lounge chairs. Violet plopped down next to Delilah and smiled at her before looking over at her other three friends. It was interesting having the two more experienced girls on the left couch and the other three on the right one. She watched as Dr. Blackwood passed around the forms, having the girls all sign. He then went over to Father Kearney who glanced at it before scribbling his signature. The Father had a frown as if he didn't trust the men in the room with his girls.

"Ok, I'll never speak a word of this, but can I see this drug?" the Father asked.

Marvin picked up the bottle, shook out a pill, and handed it to the priest. "It's a combination of herbs, vitamins, and minerals. All of which are easily procured from any vitamin shop..."

"I know, what happens if I take this?" he asked.

Dr. Blackwood shrugged, "Good question. In my studies, it seems that the effects are either blocked by testosterone or triggered by estrogen. I've taken it and outside of a pleasant warm feeling, nothing. Would you like some water?" he asked.

Daniel Kearney looked over at the side tables next to where the girls were sitting and nodded, "Not that I don't trust you, but can I take one that you put out for them?" he asked.

Marvin shrugged, "Help yourself, I'll go get you some water."

The girls all looked expectantly at their pastor as he washed the pill down with water.

"Should we take ours also?" Laura asked looking at it curiously.

"Not yet," Dr. Blackwood said looking up from all the forms. "We'll be going through a series of questions, but fewer than when Violet first started," he smiled at the girl, "then a series of photographs and videos to gauge your reaction. These cameras," he nodded at the five video cameras directed at each girl, will record your physiological reactions to the external stimuli before and after you take Release. Questions?"

He turned to the Father, "I request you don't intervene or object to any of this. This has the potential to be a huge benefit to the world if it proves to be as effective as it has looked so far."

Daniel nodded, "I understand."

"Any effects from the pill you took? You might not feel any yet, but we've seen it take effect anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes."

"Nothing so far, but I'll let you know," he said before sitting back.

The same types of questions were answered easily, then the two large TVs were turned on and the series of pictures popped up. When they changed from nature pictures to ones showing men and women in various stages of undress, Dr. Blackwood looked over at the Father and shook his head. The girls were giggling as the screens showed penises at first flaccid but then fully erect. There were circumcised, non-circumcised, white, black, straight, curved...all types, but all fully erect. They got quiet as pictures of naked women wrapped their lips around them, first just the flared heads, then into their throats. Then the pictures of full vaginal penetration shifted to videos of raw fucking.

Father Kearney had to bite his tongue not to stop himself from protesting but to still the hormonal rush he was feeling.

Laura was softly panting as she bounced her right leg on her left.

Mary was thinking how much more erotic this was than when Violet plunged the dildo into Delilah.

Sarah was looking at the five men aware they were all showing the outlines of nice fat cocks, even Father Kearney. She looked back at the screen wondering how it was going to feel the first time a man enters her. As the screen showed a young slender brunette get speared by a massive cock she felt as if she could cum with a single touch.

Father Kearney was feeling some effects of the drug. He was definitely warmer and was feeling a strong pulsing in his groin. As much as he wanted to take his eyes off the TVs or off the girls, he couldn't. There was no doubt all five girls were getting aroused, especially Violet and Delilah. Or maybe it was because those two had no bras on and were wearing very light summer dresses. 'Violet has incredible tits,' he thought, 'but how thigh and perky are Delilah's' he wondered. He regretted not looking more openly at Violet's breasts the night before when she'd asked him in. He remembered smelling the sweet aroma of sex in her apartment. Had she...?

Dr. Blackwood turned off the TVs. "Go ahead and take Release and we'll take a 30-minute break. How are you doing?" he asked Father Kearney.

"Warm, a bit warm," he said. I guess I'll take the jacket off," he smiled. "Other than that, pretty normal," he lied. He couldn't remember the last time he was feeling so horny...back in seminary? he thought. 'Lord, give me strength to resist the temptations of these young girls and to be the rocky example they need to fight off the lustful desires.' As he thought desires, images flooded his brain. He saw their naked bodies writhing passionately under him...on top of him. He got up and went to the bathroom down the hall to splash cold water on his face hoping no one noticed the tent in his pants. He looked in the mirror fighting the pulsing between his legs and the recurring mages of each of the sweet young things naked.

Violet took her friends outside, "Ok, all I can say is you'll see a colorful haze, and whatever desires you want to indulge in, you will. Actually, that's not right, you'll need...need to. You won't have a choice as your bodies will be leading you. Don't fight it." She looked at Laura before asking, "Um, are you guys virgins?" She knew Laura wasn't but she didn't want to let on she'd already been told.

Mary and Sarah both nodded. Laura shook her head.

"I guess after today I'll be a woman," Sarah sighed, "I thought it would be on my wedding night but it is what it is," she said softly.

Mary nudged her friend, "I saw how that large man was looking at you, maybe he'll be to one on your wedding night after all."

"Guys, look. No one is making you do this. Don't take the pill if you have even the slightest doubts, please. I urge you to be 100% sure you want to do this," Violet said firmly.

Delilah nodded. "I should have listened to Vi. She's right. This is a really powerful drug...opens up a world you had no idea existed." She looked at each of her friends, "It's something I can't say I regret but my whole worldview has shifted."

"I'm in," Laura said, "I'm in because you guys are family to me."

Mary hugged Violet, "I wouldn't miss this for the world. I just wonder which of these old guys will be deflowering me?" she giggled.

Sarah sighed, "All for one, one for all. Isn't that what we are? The Musketeers?"

The five girls hugged each other. Violet stepped back and looked at her watch. "Ok, showtime!" she smiled. "I wonder how Father Kearney will handle it. You know he'll try to intervene but he'll be outnumbered."

Mary started fanning herself. "Getting warm...I mean really warm," she said. "Is the sun turning orange?"

"Me, too," Laura panted. "This sun is hot! But it's more red than orange."

The five men hurriedly sat down as the five girls came in and sat back in the same spots. All knew what was going to happen next, scientific study or not, they were about to have the best four to five hours of their lives. Each was checking each of the girls imagining how great each one will be. Each selected the young coed he'd most like to fuck first. Three of the girls were flushed and panting, and two were starting to look a bit red.

Father Kearney was fighting his impure thoughts. His lips were rapidly moving as he quoted scripture to himself, but he was wondering what Violet would look like naked and if Laura was as flexible as she seemed.

"Alright, let's get on with phase two. I'll be asking a similar series of questions, showing slides and videos. Just relax and respond truthfully and honestly. I put fresh water bottles as I know some of you might be feeling a bit warm. I remind you this is a controlled study and I want you all to feel as comfortable as possible. If you need to take a break or cool off, just be as comfortable as you want. Ok, let's get started."

As the girls stumbled over easy questions, they started the flap their shirts and dresses. Violet was the first to pull off her dress, then Mary followed with her tee shirt and shorts. Soon all five were either totally naked or just wearing panties. Brian put a hand on Father Kearney's arm as he started to get up, doing a doubletake seeing the pronounced tent in the black dress pants.

As the videos started with couples sucking and fucking, Delilah got up and went over the Brian. "I need this cock...so fucking huge," she panted as she yanked open his belt. "Oh, fuck. I've wanted this all week." The large man leaned back grinning at the other men as the tall blonde eagerly sucked his cock.

Violet was rubbing her pussy, legs opened wide watching her friend plunge her mouth onto the man's cock. She saw James watching her and opened her legs wider inviting him.

Mary and Laura jumped up. Laura climbed onto Gerald's lap, mouth pressed against his, and Mary wanted to suck a cock, so she yanked open Dr. Blackwood's pants.

Sarah's hand was inside her panties, furiously rubbing her pussy. She saw both Delilah's and Mary's asses presented to her so she crawled over and began licking Mary's sweet pussy. She'd never tasted anything better in her life as she drove her tongue into the girl.

Laura was now pulling off Gerald's clothes to get at his hard cock. She was stroking his rigid member as she raised herself up over it. She was so aware of the smells and sounds in the room, the sounds of gagging, slurping, fucking, grunting, and loud moans. "Oh, fuck!" she cried out as she plunged her cunt onto the man's cock. She wasn't a virgin but it felt the same.

Gerald groaned happily then looked over at the Father whose eyes were staring unblinkingly at the beautiful naked girls. "Give it up, pastor, you know you can't fight it. These tasty cunts aren't going to fuck themselves," he nodded at Delilah and Sarah, "Two choice cunts just begging for your holy blessing." He picked up a blue pill and handed it to the man, "Father, take this. You'll thank me later."

"I shouldn't, Lord God, I shouldn't," the man groaned. He tried to find strength in the Bible, '7th Corinthians: It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.' But as Alexander Pope wrote, 'To err is human; to forgive, Devine.' He picked up the little blue pill, hesitated, and then swallowed it before getting up. He went behind the two girls and let out a resigned sigh before pulling down his pants. His cock bounced a couple of times and pointed at the ceiling. He was so head, it hurt to lever the throbbing member against Delilah's dripping pussy.

Delilah was swallowing the gobs of tangy cum as Brian held her head onto his cock spasming a week's supply of cum into her stomach. Even though she couldn't breathe she groaned happily feeling a cock slam into her eager cunt. "Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmpphhh," she groaned as one of the men bent over her, gripping her flopping breasts and rapidly humped into her tight hole.

"Oh, Lord forgive me but I can be only so strong," Daniel moaned. He pulled off his collar and then his shirt wanting to be naked. He'd not made love...fucked a girl in 15 years and this felt incredible.

Delilah had finally been allowed to breathe and leaned back against the pastor's chest, pulling his hands against her tits. She looked back, not fazed at all that her minister was fucking her, "Fuck me, Father," she giggled, "for I have sinned, fuck my sins out of me," she moaned. "Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass," she panted, "just fuck me."

Daniel felt a huge rush as he pounded the tightest pussy he'd ever felt. He knew he'd soon cum and hoped she wasn't ovulating as he did not want to pull out when he saw Gerald hand him a tube of lube.

"She loves getting her ass fucked. You'll need this," he smiled.

'Buggery, sodomy, sins against nature,' he thought, 'Fuck it!' He took the tube. No problem with pregnancy, he thought as he popped into the lubed hole.

Delilah cried out happily, "Oh, God! Fuck my ass. Cum inside me, Father."

Violet was barely aware that her friend was being fucked by their priest as her former teacher was on top of her pounding into her as hard as he could.

James had replayed watching the girl's huge flopping tits all week wanting to see them again. It was even more arousing seeing the girl's naked body, and hearing Delilah getting fucked by a man of God was too much. "Oh fuck!" he groaned just as Violet was experiencing her third orgasm.

Violet gripped the man's ass feeling the jets of hot sperm splash against her cervix. Even though she's just orgasmed, feeling the potent sperm shoot into her, she abruptly came again.

Delilah felt Father Kearney's cock pull out of her and through the blueish, purplish haze let herself be lifted onto Gerald's cock. Soon she moaned happily as both her holes were filled with plump man-flesh. "Oh, God. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she grunted.

Mary was cumming again on Dr. Blackwood's cock. The man's hands were all over her, gripping her tits, and her ass while pulling her into a kiss. She felt another orgasm coming on as his fat finger plunged into her ass. The image of his graying pubes against her dark fur made everything even more arousing. She was thinking about how to get Professor Andrews naked back at school as he'd gone past grey to white.

Violet let out a disappointed groan as James pulled out. She looked over and saw Sarah and Mary on their sides in a 69 embrace with Dr. Blackwood and Brian fucked each of the girls. She lay back roughly rubbing her sopping pussy as she watched her friends getting sodomized. Father Kearney let out a cry as he came in Delilah's ass before pulling out and staggering down the hall.

As she was feeling frustrated she had no cock, Father Kearney came over and climbed onto her chest. "Oh, Father, nice cock," she sighed as she stroked him. She knew what he wanted and even though she'd have preferred him in her pussy she squeezed her tits together as the man humped between those huge mounds.