The Drug Trial Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Kearney had fantasized fucking the busty blonde's tits for months. The look on the girl's face was one of total lust, maybe even love as she looked eagerly at his cock head in front of her open mouth. Without thinking he'd just fucked Delilah's as he let himself be pulled forward.

Violet sucked on the Priest's shaft a small voice in the back of her mind wondering how she'd cover this in the confessional with him. He tasted strange but nothing too bad as she sucked the juices from his previous fuck off him. She felt his balls tighten and pushed him down to between her legs, "Fuck me, fuck my pussy. I want your seed inside me," she panted.

By the end of the afternoon, every guy had fucked every girl at least once, but it was Father Kearney who tried to set a record. He'd eventually fucked all the girls in all their holes, cumming nine times. Most were draped on chairs, the couches, and on the floor. Delilah was the only girl still feeling the effects of Release and was sucking the cum out of her friend's pussies. Laura was lying back with a pleasant smile on her face as her blonde friend drove her tongue inside her sore pussy.

Violet's red haze was fading as she was aware it was Father Kearney who was pounding his cock into her ass. She was on her chest, legs spread feeling and listening to the rhythmic slapping of his flesh against hers. She was aware that her ass was very sore and her jaw muscles ached. She barely recognized the man she'd known for over a year, but she'd never seen him naked before. She was just feeling the effects of his large ballsack slapping onto her clit when the man let out a deep growl and came in her ass.

The priest collapsed onto the girl's naked body panting as if he'd run a marathon. His balls achingly throbbed from so many orgasms and the feelings of intense guilt mixed with lustful desires. He would never have thought he'd have given in to any temptation but five naked coeds were too much to resist. He was not looking forward to confession with Bishop Franklin but he would have to atone for his sins. Sins he hoped to commit again soon.

Delilah and the others were finally too exhausted to move. The room was littered with ten sweaty, naked bodies. The girls all had fluids leaking out of their various holes, cum on their faces and chests. Laura was idly rubbing the cooling cream into her breasts while Mary was gingerly feeling her pussy and ass.

After they had all showered and dressed, Violet hugged each of her friends. "I hope you guys are ok after that. I'm almost used to it but I know you three..." She saw they were holding their checks as if they'd disappear if they put them in their pockets or purses.

"We're fine. It's not like we didn't know...how the heck did you handle it the first week?" Mary asked.

Violet laughed, "Not well. Guilt, an amazing amount of guilt. Then it was almost an obsession...you know, to bring back the feelings." She looked over as an abashed-looking Father stepped out of the house.

"I'm sorry. I was weak," the man said softly. "Forgive me."

Delilah laughed, "and we were strong?" She hugged him, "You're human. Give yourself a break."

"Come on, Father. You didn't stand a chance with five naked babes like us around," Laura chuckled. "Shotgun," she yelled as she trotted over to the church van.

Violet hugged each girl, then looked at the priest, "She's right you know, you'd have to be a saint to resist all that temptation. How long? I mean, I know this couldn't have been your first time, but how long ago did you last..." she smiled as she air-humped.

Daniel laughed, "15 years. Damn! You girls were my favorite parishioners...actually still are but for different reasons."

"Christ will understand. I used to ask myself, 'What would Jesus do?' and Then I realized his white robe would be on the floor with all our clothes." Violet giggled.

Father Kearney laughed and hugged the girl. "Are you going to be ok?" he asked.

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to be Marvin's arm candy for an evening. I'll see you in church next week. I'll try to keep down the number of sins in the confessional," she chuckled, "or I might have to book an hour session with you."

Father Kearney looked over at the van, "I cannot say in all honesty that I've sinned at all" He appraised the young blonde's body, "I feel more blessed than anything." He leaned into her ear, "You are a great fuck, but don't tell anyone I said that," he smiled.

Violet grinned, "since we're making confessions of sorts, you have a great cock and it's criminal you don't share it more with your flock."

The man looked around before planting a wet kiss on the girl's lips. "See you in church," he said before heading over to the van.

He stopped at the driver's door seeing Delilah behind the wheel.

"In the back. It's a long drive and I'm worried we took too much out of you," the tall blonde smiled.

The man opened the sliding door and moaned. Mary and Sarah were sprawled out naked on the carpet. Mary patted the space between them, "Make yourself comfortable. It's a long drive and we hate to be bored."

Daniel thought back to how many times he'd already fucked and even with his balls aching he felt a resurgence in his pants.

"Damn!" Laura muttered, "Why the hell did I call shotgun?"

The entire way back, the four girls took turns sucking and fucking Father Kearney's cock. As strange as it sounds, none of the girls had spent any time marveling at the feeling, firmness, and shape of an achingly hard cock. By the time they arrived back at school, the man of the cloth could barely move.