The Drug Trial Pt. 05

Story Info
Dr. Blackwood's arm candy.
8.3k words
4.61
9.6k
11
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

All players are over 18...still.

Violet watched her friends drive off in the church van. A shiver went down her spine. It was either the letdown from the drug wearing off or an unease thinking about the next 24 hours. She headed back into the house just as Gerald, James, and Brian were leaving. All three hugged and kissed her, hands freely exploring her body before heading over to their cars.

"Well, that was very fruitful," Dr. Blackwood smiled as she came back into the house. She hadn't been aware of it before but the room stunk of sex, cum, sweat, and other odors. Not surprising she thought...after dozens of sexual acts. She internally cringed as flashes of her begging for cock and eagerly licking her friends' pussies ran through her head.

"Master bedroom, you'll see what I laid out for you. We should leave in an hour," the man nodded towards the hallway. He was busy taking the memory cards from the cameras and loading them into his laptop.

Violet picked up the white silky dress and sighed. Not a shock Dr. Blackwood would pick something like this out. 'Size 2?' she thought. 'it'll be tight, ' she internally groaned. 'I've had first-class mail that weighs more than this.' She stripped down and pulled the slinky fabric over her naked body. 'I can't move without something popping out,' she thought.

She checked herself in the mirror, turning from side to side along with checking out the back. The straps in the front barely (that's the right word, she thought,) covered her nipples before wrapping around her neck. Sideboob, wide cleavage, and underboob were all fully exposed. The open back exposed the top 4" of her butt crack. She shook her head and picked up the heels. Red with 5" spikes. With her size 6 feet, it was as if she were walking on tiptoes. 'Street-walking outfit,' she thought. 'Maybe Marvin will let me have this for my date with Derek.' Their first date should have no pressure as they'd already got the sex question out of the way.

The professor looked up from packing the gear in the bags, "You look great. Turn around," Marvin ordered. "Very nice," he said as he slid a hand onto her bare ass. "You'll be the hit of the party." His finger probed her crack and toyed with her asshole.

They were fashionably late, partly because Marvin wanted a blowjob in the car while they were driving over. He continued to surprise her with how many times this man could get it up, especially at his age. They had to pull off the road as they got near the hotel so he could pull his pants down and push the seat back.

Marvin cupped those incredible tits as he lay back. This dress is perfect, he thought, didn't even have to pull the strap off her neck to expose her chest. Violet had acquired truly great cocksucking skills over the last few weeks now able to effortlessly deep throat his cock. He thought about the plans he had for her that evening making his balls throb more. She wasn't going to like it, but she'd already agreed to be the good little slut.

Violet pressed her lips against his grey pubes before pulling up. She no longer had any issues with gagging and felt pride that the men she'd sucked off had all told her how great she was, not good but great. She was stroking the man's hairy balls when she heard his breathing change. She knew he'd be angry if she pulled off so she again buried her lips against his pubes and clenched her throat as he loudly groaned. She swallowed the small dribbles of cum until he was done.

Marvin pushed the girl off him and sighed, "Fuck! You are the perfect woman. Slutty, eager, great cocksucker, great cunt, great ass and tits that any other woman would kill for," he smiled. "Here's the deal, since you've been terrific and getting me new subjects I'll let you go after tomorrow morning. So, for tonight just be my dutiful girlfriend and we'll call us square."

"Really, Dr. Blackwood?" Violet asked. She was surprised as she'd have thought he'd want to abuse her some more. Especially on the Teacher's Conference trip. She was wiping her face with a small towel wishing for breath mints.

"Really, unless you want to go. I'd love to spend a week with you but I overheard Laura and Mary talking about Florida for spring break and I'd hate for you to miss out on a trip with your friends. Also, you'd better call me Marvin or Marv," he smiled, "my girlfriend wouldn't call me Dr."

Violet nodded. She suspected there was another reason since as far as she'd seen from him, he hadn't an altruistic bone in his body. "Ok, I appreciate it. I'll be the good slutty girlfriend tonight so all your colleagues will be frustrated and jealous. Ok?"

Marvin stroked the girl's leg and nodded, "Good girl, here's the deal. Anything I want my loving, dutiful girlfriend to do, she'll do without question. Say no once and the deal is off, but I'll bet you're dripping already just thinking about what nefarious plans I have for you." He felt her bare pussy and nodded, "ready, willing, and eager as usual," he smiled. He held out his dripping finger and chuckled as the cute girl sucked all her juices off it.

They walked through the hotel lobby and Violet was worried the Concierge would suspect she was a hooker with the disapproving look he gave her, but they made it to the large conference room without issue...no issues but dozens of eyes memorizing every detail of her body.

"Holy shit, Marvin! Who is that? Your granddaughter?" the Social Studies teacher, Mack Williams asked. "Oh wow, Violet?" he sputtered as he looked the girl up and down. "I didn't recognize you...you look...wow. You look great," he smiled. He tentatively ran his hand down her bare arm as he openly stared at her breasts. He hesitated then hugged the girl feeling her breasts press against him while he checked out the amount of exposed skin on her behind. He was internally kicking himself for having turned down Marvin's offer to invest in his new drug if Violet was involved.

Violet hung onto Marvin's arm as they went around the room. She knew just about every teacher and all were amazed at how 'great' she looked. So many wanted a hug, and so many affectionately stroked her back. She was constantly adjusting the narrow strap covering her breasts. Finally, they were able to grab a seat on a couch in the back next to one of Marvin's fellow teachers. It was nice not to be paraded around, though Violet had to carefully pull the hem down as far as she could as anyone who came over would instantly see she was going commando. If she weren't careful, her breasts would simply slide out from under the taut material.

"Get me a scotch, won't you?" Marvin asked. "and get something for Ted. Ted? What are you drinking? He relayed the order and smiled, "get something for yourself."

Violet carefully stood and pulled the hem down, "I'm just 19," she said.

"Don't worry about it, this isn't a bar. They don't card. Or point over here and tell them you are getting them for us," he dismissed her and returned to his conversation.

It was harder than she'd thought going over to the open bar. She was stopped a half-dozen times by former teachers who wanted to know how she was doing, though their eyes wanted to know what she would do to them. More hugs, more affectionate 'pats' on the back, more adjusting her dress.

She finally came back with the three drinks and stopped. Craig Hawkins was sitting where she'd been in deep conversation with Marvin. She handed Mr. Perkins his drink, then had to get Marvin's attention to give him his. Craig made no move to give up his seat, just glanced at her before taking the gin and tonic she'd made for herself.

"I prefer a lemon twist, but lime works," he said after a sip of the cool drink. "Next one, ask for lemon."

She wanted to do or say something but was frozen on the spot. There was now no place for her to sit and she stood there not sure what to do. This was becoming just like her nightmares...naked with this horrible boy in public.

"Violet, you remember Craig, he was in your class. He's been incredible getting the databases set up for this research," he said as he patted the nerdy boy on the shoulder.

Violet nodded and shuddered. At prom, he came up behind her and yanked down the top of her strapless dress then jumped back and laughed. Ron Atkins and Troy Saks leered at her then high-fived Craig. She'd always thought those three were the creepiest guys in school but never thought they'd do anything like that. Dozens of her classmates saw her breasts, and many clapped before she was able to stuff her boobs back into the dress. He was immediately kicked out of the prom and later charged with sexual assault.

That went nowhere. She was forced to wear the same dress and stand in front of the jury. Craig's lawyer went as far as showing how easily the dress could have fallen down on its own. She'd had to quickly cover her exposed breasts in front of the entire courtroom. The lawyer immediately apologized saying it was easier than he thought.

The judge had pounded his gavel telling the lawyer he was totally out of line for doing that, but it seemed to Violet he took in as much of her as he could before she covered up.

"Your honor, I apologize. All I wanted was to show how precariously attired the girl was, and is, and barely touched the dress. I'm sure it's obvious to the jury and to all here she may actually have planned the whole thing." He went on to tell the courtroom, that logically, she should have expected this to happen, either on purpose or by accident. He looked sharply at the girl as if she were the accused, She never liked the boy, perhaps he got better grades? Plus there were no witnesses who would say the act was intentional but if it was simply a joke...a teenage prank, why ruin a boy's life over it?

Craig frowned, "Sure, we know each other. She got me kicked out of my own prom and tried to put me in jail over a trumped-up charge. Shit, she's exposing more now than she did then," he growled. "You really like to advertise what you've got, don't you?"

"Violet, you need to apologize to the boy. It was an accident or a stupid joke and just because you have no sense of humor...Go on, unless you want to say no to my simple request," Marvin said softly.

"I'm sorry for overreacting," Violet mumbled. She felt her face get beet red. "I'm sure you were as surprised as I was how easily the dress slid down."

"I just want to say hi and patted your shoulder to get your attention. She was such a prude back in high school," Craig said authoritatively. "Best body in the entire school, but a total prude, a tightass."

Violet shook her head, fists clenched and started to go back to the bar for another drink. Anywhere but here, she thought.

"Wait, hang on. I just had a thought," Marvin said, "There's some data that Craig needs to go over up in the room I booked. Go up with him and give him a hand," he ordered. He looked at his watch. "We'll see you back here at," he looked at his watch, "10 o'clock? Are two hours long enough for you, Craig?"

Craig smiled and stood up, "there's a lot to cover," he said as he intently eyed her body, "but we'll make the most out of the time we have. Come on, Violet. Chop, chop. Time's a-wasting and all that," he said as he brushed by her.

The boy stroked her bare back down to her ass as they headed to the elevators. By the time they got to the room, he felt his cock stiffen almost to full hardness. He was freely brushing his hands against her sideboobs and lower back. Each time she protested, he shushed her with a glare. "Dr. Blackwood told me if you balk at anything to let him know."

After closing the door, Violet looked around expecting to see a laptop, a pile of paper...anything, but there was nothing. "What data do you need help with?" she asked.

The boy went to the safe, opened it, and pulled out the laptop. It looked the same as the one she'd seen Marvin with at his house. He opened it up, logged in, and proudly showed the girl the database containing all the research. "I know more about you than you can imagine, heart rates, temperature, mental acuity before and after taking Release. There's more, a lot more that Dr. Blackwood has promised to show me," he leered, "like the video recordings of your sessions, but for now, I know exactly how aroused you can get when triggered."

Violet shuddered. This was far worse than her nightmares. This boy was read in on the most embarrassing and personal acts she'd ever committed. Her brain was reviewing all she signed wondering if Marvin was violating HIPAA or if she had allowed him to give this boy access. She looked away from the laptop as the boy came over, a disgusting leer on his face.

"I can look at the videos later but now he gave me free access to the real thing." He quickly released the clip behind her neck grabbing her wrists as she tried to stop him. "You are such a slut!" he laughed, "Do you ever wear anything that doesn't get you naked instantly?"

Violet tried to cover up, but even a nerd like this was stronger than she was. "Please...please," she said softly.

"You asked what data we're going to go over?" he asked, He pointed to the cameras set up by the bed, "Dr. Blackwood needs a more controlled environment to monitor your slutty nature so I volunteered. OK, actually it's a bit different. He told me if I got the database created he'd give me a nice bonus. We're talking thousands of dollars, but I saw your name on his trial reports and asked for a couple of hours with you instead." He looked at the naked girl wearing just the fuck-me pumps standing in front of him. "I never got to see these as I was behind you. My friends constantly remind me what I missed and I had to go through hell for nothing," he sighed as he hefted the massive fleshy mounds. "I've jerked off hundreds of times thinking about these."

"Ok, you got to see my boobs and feel them. Can I go now?" she asked weakly already knowing the answer.

Craig laughed, "You dragged me into court, made me the laughing stock of the school and you think this is all I want?" He roughly pulled on her nipples then sat on the bed, legs opened. "We'll start with a nice blowjob. Get down here and suck my cock...do it now or I'll let Dr. Blackwood know you refused." He hit the remote starting the cameras recording. 'Six hours of capacity on each camera. Too bad I can't fill them up,' he thought.

Violet felt like crying. Marvin was truly whoring her out and not just to a random stranger but to the boy who'd humiliated her in front of her whole class...then the whole courtroom. She knelt between his legs, and dutifully undid his pants to pull out his small cock, a feeling of disappointment going through her. She wondered when she'd become a cock aficionado, but this couldn't have been four inches long. On the other hand, it was obvious he didn't give a shit as long as she gave him as much pleasure as he could get out of her. She shuddered thinking of this short slender cock sliding into her pussy or her ass. She licked the shaft before wrapping her lips around it.

"That's it, you little slut, the notes said something about multiple events. What were those?" he asked as he pushed her head down so she was taking all of him. "Don't answer. I see you're busy. Were those orgasms? Eight a few weeks back, then 13? That's not possible, so I wonder what Dr. Blackwood means by 'events?' I'll bet it's how many cocks you begged for."

Violet wondered what else Craig saw in the notes. What a slut she was when Release took effect? How she needed to get fucked? She didn't want to ask but wanted to know. Would Dr. Blackwood have shared incredibly intimate details with this odious boy? She was swallowing his precum while trying to decide if she wanted his disgusting jism in her stomach, vagina, or ass.

Craig pushed her hair back to see her face. Her cocksucking was good, very good but she looked uninterested. 'Who the fuck cares? As long as she does everything I have planned she can take a nap for all I care,' he chuckled. He thought how great the naked girl must look from the side with those udders flopping around as she bobbed on his cock. The videos should have the perfect angle. He looked at his watch and sighed. Any minute now.

Violet was wondering why the boy's breathing wasn't changing. She was becoming an expert on knowing when men are getting close and she was not just good but great at cocksucking. She looked up at the boy and was he looking at his watch? Then she heard a knocking.

"Get up," Craig ordered as he roughly shoved the girl off his cock. "Don't bother," he said sharply as Violet reached for her dress, "Don't be so dense." He slapped the girl on the ass and pointed to the bed, "On your hands and knees facing the headboard. Open your legs and stay right there," he said firmly. He pushed her knees farther apart and then roughly tilted her pelvis making it look like she was offering her ass. "From now on, the only word you're allowed to say is 'yes,' got it?" He slapped her ass hard then went over to the door.

Violet had earlier thought this was as bad as it could get but tears formed as she heard the voices. 'Shit, shit, shit,' she thought the sneering laughter of Ron and Troy echoing in the room.

"You brought cash?" Craig asked, "She's ours for the next hour and a half, anything you guys want she'll agree to. Go one, ask her anything, see what she says."

Ron came over, roughly squeezed a dangling tit, and pressed his face to hers, "Tell me, slut, will you let me fuck you?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Fuck your ass?"

"Yes."

"Then cum in your mouth after fucking your ass?" he asked feeling bolder.

"Yes," Violet said feeling like crying.

"And you'll swallow?" Ron asked looking over his shoulder at his friends.

"Yes."

"Ok," the boy said, "$1,500 as agreed. And," he looked at the cameras, "copies of the entire session."

Craig nodded, "as promised. Didn't I tell you guys," he smiled as the two boys handed him the wads of cash, "that we'd get this little whore to do anything we tell her to?"

Troy laughed, "I never believed you could do it, but $1,500 is cheap. You undersold the slut." He rubbed his hands together, "I thought I'd go through college a virgin. This is going to be great!"

"Me, too, "Ron said as he came over to the bed, sliding a finger into the blonde's wet hole. "Wow! I'd heard that it takes a while for girls to get aroused enough to fuck, but she's sopping."

Violet gritted her teeth as the three boys climbed onto the bed then thought that no matter what they did it would be nothing different than what she begged for from the men at Dr. Blackwood's. That was under the influence of Release but still, how bad can it be? Anyhow, no way would she exhibit any pleasure derived from their adolescent lusts. She kept her mouth shut as she let herself be pulled onto Ron's cock. She felt humiliated as the boy groaned happily while spreading her ass cheeks.

Troy wasted no time coming behind the girl, taking the tube of gel then preparing his cock and her anus as he'd seen on the video. At first, he wondered how the guys in the videos were able to get past the tight sphincter as he pressed harder. "Oh, fuck!" he yelped as he popped inside the incredibly tight rectum.

Violet had opened her mouth wide as she let out a groan which made it easy for Craig to shove his cock down her throat. She suddenly felt both claustrophobic and helpless as she had three cocks buried deep into her various orifices. Troy wasn't concerned with her muffled grunts as he pistoned into her painful rectum before she could get used to him. Craig gripped her hair and fucking her mouth as if she were a rag doll.

The boys took turns mauling her breasts as they pounded into her without any concern for her comfort. She tried to act as blasé as possible but even though she hated all three of these boys and they treated her like a sex toy, she felt the stimuli excite her. 'No way, no way and I cumming,' she thought to herself, 'do not give them the satisfaction!'

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers