The Drug Trial Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to try that ass," Ron said. "Her cunt feels great but I remember watching her at the chalkboard in Calculus when she wore those tight pants."

"Damn, you forgot that pronounced cameltoe," Troy said. "She teased us every day. Now we get satisfaction."

Violet was tossed around having no say as Troy put his dirty cock in her mouth, Craig slammed into her pussy, and Ron took over pounding her ass.

She tried to put herself in a more peaceful place, the field outside of the park her family had camped at when she was a little girl. The horses trotted up taking the carrots from her, looking at her as they crunched the sweet tubers. It was the perfect temperature, warm sun, cool air...a reddish tint in the sky...

"Fuck me," Ron said to Troy, "How the fuck could you hold off?" he asked. as he stopped thrusting against those creamy cheeks.

Craig was gripping both the tits seeing the masses of flesh ooze out between his fingers. 'So fucking huge,' he thought, 'I wish I had seen these back at the prom. 'They seem bigger.'

Violet kept trying to go back to the field with the horses but a red mask was starting to cover the sun and the cool breeze was now a hot wind. 'Oh fuck!' she thought, 'fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!'

The boys were so into their pleasuring themselves, they were unaware that Violet was breathing more heavily, and now stroking the various boy's naked bodies. Ron was getting close and wanted to cum in the bitch's mouth but Troy's eyes were closed as he gripped the blonde's hair and thrust into her throat so he didn't want to interrupt.

"Fuck!" Ron groaned as he came inside a woman for the first time in his life. He never thought he'd be dumping his load into a rectum having thought it would be in her pussy or mouth.

Violet let out a low moan as she felt the red haze blind her thoughts about being somewhere else. She was now sucking hard on Troy's cock, eagerly milking the shaft for all the precum he had to offer while grinding hard onto Craig's cock. She stroked Troy's balls as she could feel him getting close.

Troy groaned as the aching in his balls increased and as Ron pulled out of the girl's ass he knew what he wanted to do.

Violet felt a wave of disappointment as both her ass and mouth were now free of cock. "Fuck me, fuck me, Craig," she panted. Then as Troy slammed his cock into her ass, she put her head back and growled, "That's it, boys, fuck my slutty holes. Pound my cunt and ass...take me, take what you want..." she panted. Everything was boiling up and just as she felt her first orgasm peaking, Ron shoved his cock into her mouth.

He looked down as the beautiful blonde eagerly cleaned his cock off just as it looked like she came. In no time he was hard again and hoping to fuck the girl's tight cunt again.

Craig felt the change come over the girl, her cunt gripping his cock more tightly, her pelvis humping and grinding against him. He could feel Troy's cock driving hard into her ass through the thin membrane. His hands were still gripping his massive tits and he no longer could hold off. He let out a long moan as he exploded in the tight cunt.

Violet was just coming down from her orgasm and another was rapidly building as she was tossed onto her back. The leering Ron looked down at her as he shoved his cock into her. She wasn't even aware that Craig and Troy had staggered into the bathroom.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" Ron sneered, "you think all three of us are so beneath you, but you'll eagerly open your slutty legs as long as you can have our cocks."

"Oh, God. Your cock feels so good, so good," she panted. She pulled on her nipples, her ass lifting off the bed and she cried out and came a second time. She was gripping the boy's ass as she pulled him tightly against her grinding pussy. "Oh, God, oh, God, fuck meeee!" she begged. As she felt the waves fade she gripped his ass, "fuck me. Cum inside my cunt," she panted.

Ron couldn't hold back hearing the beautiful girl beg him to fuck her, to cum inside her. He gritted his teeth and groaned with frustration as he spewed his cum into the girl's cunt.

Violet felt the boy collapse before rolling off her, but before she could beg for cock, Troy took his friend's place and drove his cock into her.

A half-hour later after the three boys all fucked her multiple times, Violet felt the red haze fade as she was on her side. Craig's cock was buried in her ass and Ron fucking her sore pussy while sucking on a nipple. The bed was soaked with she assumed their combined cum and her inner thighs were slippery with the same fluids. She felt a rush of shame as flashes of her inner slut had begged these disgusting creeps to fuck her. She lay there hoping they'd finish as their three sweat-covered bodies writhed together.

Troy was flopped in a chair holding a beer he'd grabbed from the fridge. He could barely keep his eyes open after fucking the girl three times, cumming in each of her holes. Thank God he'd be getting a copy of the videos. he thought as he put the can down and fell asleep in the chair.

First Craig, then Ron came. They grunted with each spasm then sighed happily, and rolled off the bed leaving the flushed girl lying there.

Violet felt all the fluids leaking out of her two holes before getting up. She went into the bathroom, rinsed her mouth remembering the sources of the vile taste, then showered.

When she came back out, the three boys were passed out naked. Ron was face down on the right side, Craig obscenely lying on his back, legs opened showing his tiny prick. She looked at the time...Marvin had said 10:00 and it was 9:40. She pulled on her dress then slipped on her shoes and was about to head back down to the banquet center when she looked at the laptop.

Making sure Craig was out of it, she quickly and quietly scrolled through the database. Nothing there. She then drilled into a few of the folders, finding one called Violet. There were all the notes the professor had taken, the dated folders with the session videos. She quickly uploaded everything she could find to her dropbox. She opened one of the notes, 500 Mg dosage during their trials. Not critical to know, but interesting. She then came across the formula. It made no sense to her but as it had the amounts, she uploaded that also.

9:52. She drilled down into another folder with a date three weeks out. The FDA approved trial. 24 volunteers, 12 with placebos, 12 with 50 Mg dosages of Formula 2022-05-12a...say what? 50 Mg? She looked at the notes and the time. She uploaded all the notes, closed the file manager, put the screen back to the opened DB, and locked the laptop.

She was uncomfortably aware she had to smell like sex and her attire provoked disdainful looks from the various women she came across on the way back downstairs. Twice men stopped her, one was a very nice older gentleman who kindly commented her left breast was...um, a bit exposed. She quickly adjusted things as he kindly smiled before going on his way.

The other was in the elevator and pressed the stop button then asked her pointedly, how much for an hour. She glanced at her outfit wanting to snap something rude back at him, instead she eyes his clothes and shook her head, "Sorry. I suspect it would take a week's wages for an hour session." The man nodded and then started the elevator back up. She made a note to find out how much she could have made.

Marvin looked over and smiled as the beautiful blonde came over to the group of teachers he was regaling with stories of his college days. "Violet, you remember Ms. Brookes, Mr. Hamlin, Dr. Wilson, and Mrs. Teller the librarian," he said pulling the girl possessively against him.

"Wow, Violet, you look...um, really great," Dr. Wilson said breathlessly as he took in the flushed-looking girl's beauty. "I remember sweaters and loose clothing in my classes," he smiled.

"Never has reason to dress formally in class," she smiled. She was wondering why the FDA trials were approved for 1/10 what he'd been giving her and her friends. Is it possible the 50Mg would do just what he'd initially promised? Opened up both sides of the brain enabling faster absorption and processing of information?

She was finally able to get herself a gin and tonic when Marvin sent her over to refill his drink. She'd never had one but they always looked good. As she came back with the drinks, the group suddenly got quiet. She laughed as she held out the tray, "Oh come on. Don't stop talking about how slutty I look just because I'm here. I thought it would be fun to tease my former teachers just this once. I don't dress like this ever...but you all made my life miserable with your constant homework," she chuckled.

The group loosened up and were soon talking about how they all thought Violet was the most beautiful girl they'd ever taught. Ms. Brookes ran a finger along the strap covering her left breast, "I would kill to look like this for just one night," she sighed, "no way do I think any less of you for showing off your spectacular body."

The others agreed, especially the men, "I would have called on you more had you thought about dressing more like this in Calculus," Mr. Hamlin grinned. "At least I'd have had you come to the board more."

At around 11, Marvin sighed. "I am a tired old man and should be getting to bed," he smiled at his friends. "Shall we go up to our room?" he asked loudly enough so they'd be aware he'd be fucking this gorgeous blonde.

As Violet and Marvin headed over to the elevators they could hear the jealous comments. She even heard Ms. Brookes say, "Lucky dog." It never occurred to her that the tall redhead was lesbian or bisexual.

* * *

Violet happily entered her apartment. She took a deep breath taking in all the familiar odors. Marvin had been insatiable the night before and that morning. Between his needs, the three boys, and the Saturday sessions her ass and pussy felt terribly bruised. Even though she showered in the hotel room she climbed into the shower again. 'Ow,' she muttered as she gingerly bathed her groin and ass. She was thinking about Tuesday's date with Derek and if she'd be able to have sex pain-free.

She held up the red dress seeing the multiple stains. Dry clean only, she saw. Sadly no time before her date, but perhaps if there's a second date. She was sure there would be.

She opened her laptop and found all the files she'd uploaded to her dropbox, then groaned as she saw she'd need a larger hard drive. She decided to head over now to the computer store before something might happen to her dropbox.

The four girls knocked on Violet's door their sleeping bags and bags in their arms. This was going to be the strangest sleepover they ever had. They all had questions about what Dr. Blackwood might have done with Violet and they had much to tell about the drive home and how Father Kearney helped make the time fly by.

Violet opened the door, a smile on her face as her friends came in. "Have I got news for you guys," she said.

Violet first made gin and tonics, "I had my first one last night. These are really good," she said. None of her friends had ever had more than a sip of wine and soon all five were comfortably relaxed, drinks in hand.

Then she told them about her discoveries on the laptop and how she'd surreptitiously uploaded all the data and videos. Then the discovery of the actual formula.

Mary immediately needed to see the list. "Can I take this to the lab? I'm curious why this works only on females."

Then Violet dropped the bomb, "I think Marvin, um, Dr. Blackwood was intentionally giving us massive dosages of Release as a date-rape drug. When he's conducting the trial for the FDA, the subjects will be given 50 Mgs, whereas we were dosed with 500Mgs.

Mary gasped. She was looking at the list and pointed to two, "This and this increase the production of estrogen and if my math is right, it's 3x what's recommended. These two reduce progesterone, I mean really reduce," she sighed.

"So? What the hell is progesterone? I've heard of estrogen but..." Laura asked.

"Progesterone works the opposite of Estrogen. OK, it's like saltpeter for guys. We produce it naturally and it helps balance our hormones. Anyhow a sharp rise in estrogen coupled with the decrease in progesterone wouldn't in itself create the incredible lust we experienced. But," she pointed to another line, "this one increases testosterone. I mean really increases...to levels that would enhance the arousal caused by the estrogen," she sighed. "Then there's this. Check this out. You know about pheromones, right? Christ! This one increases the production of pheromones." She looked at the blank expressions, "OK, two hormones flooded our systems that trigger arousal. We're now horny, really horny since the dampening hormone has been virtually removed. OK, while those things are occurring, our bodies produced massive amounts of pheromones causing an intense attraction." She looked at the list again, "that not only made the men attracted to us but we were also attracted to ourselves."

Violet nodded, "That makes so much sense, but why doesn't it work on men?"

Mary smiled, "Estrogen. The men probably felt small arousal from the testosterone and the release of the pheromone, but all that would have been dampened with the rise in estrogen," she sighed, "they might have been more inclined to ask for directions but that would be about it," she chuckled.

"Can you," Delilah pointed to the list, "create some of this?" she asked.

Mary nodded, "nothing to it. I'm curious what 50Mg would do." She folded the printout and put it in her pack, "It might take a few days to get all these ingredients." She looked at Violet, "but you look uncomfortable? Are you alright?"

Violet chuckled, "Nothing that rest and time won't cure. I have to know," she said looking at Laura, Mary, and Sarah, "how are you guys? I mean, how have you been...um, guilt-wise?"

Sarah smiled, "I was...what would be the word, shocked, amazed, stunned? Anyhow, I wondered if someone else took over my body and took it for a ride. Then after I considered everything I could remember and there was nothing I did, asked for, or said that wasn't totally me...if that makes any sense," she blushed.

Mary nodded, "I feel," she stopped and laughed, "released. Ironic, isn't it? But I had no clue I was keeping my desires so pent up."

Laura looked around, "I can't say I felt any guilt at all," she blushed, "maybe I'm sluttier than you guys but...Mary, when you make a batch, can I..." she blushed.

Violet laughed, "I'm thinking we should at least test Mary's batch. Let's say we each bring a date to a party, date and time to be determined. We really should find out if Mary's batch works." She smiled at all the girls, "D? Better, worse the second time around?"

Delilah nodded, "Better. I was more aware of what my body needed and focused on that. Man! I fantasized about taking Release and crashing a fraternity party last night," she looked a bit more flushed, "still am actually."

Sarah grinned, "Let's do that. Better than us bringing dates, more anonymous. How fun would that be?" she asked.

They decided that after Mary's batch is ready, they'd test it with themselves and the collection of toys Violet had acquired, then go over to Mount Hilliard College and find a frat house. They'd make memories for themselves and the poor unsuspecting boys.

Laura looked pleased...excited, then asked, "Um, what color did you guys see? I heard Violet say she saw a red haze. Mine was reddish, more magenta actually. What did you guys see?"

"Purplish, violet," Delilah said.

"Me too," Mary said. "Bright purple. It might be my favorite color now."

Sarah looked at her friends, "Orange, red-based orange at first, but," she blushed, "when I was...um, eating your pussy," she said softly looking at Mary, "it changed a bit to reddish purple."

"Cool. Mine never varies, always red. We need to determine what that means," Violet said.

Delilah looked at her friend, "Violet, what happened at Dr. Blackwood's party? I mean, how the hell did you get on his computer to get all this?" she asked.

Violet told them about Craig and the prom and the foursome. They sat there amazed at the timing of her flashback and how she wore the three boys out. She told about her humiliation and how Marvin paraded her around proudly as if she were a whore. She told them about the man in the elevator, "I blew it. I could have made over a grand!" Then she told them how Marvin kept waking her up and in the morning asked if she'd consider going with him on the week-long trip.

"I was adamant that as fun as this all was, I needed to focus on school. So, hopefully, I'll never see him again. I could tell he was about to renege on the deal and I reminded him I dutifully fucked those assholes as he asked. Perhaps had he not whored me out but after he did I firmly let him know I was done," she smiled.

Mary came over and put her arm around her friend, "so you were fucked over 25 times in the last 24 hours?"

The blonde thought about it, "probably," she pointed to the files on the laptop, "we could get an accurate count if we wanted...at least at Marvin's house."

Delilah shook her head, "You must be really sore, bruised."

"You have no idea," Violet chuckled. "Want to kiss it and make it better?" she asked. "I was kidding," she giggled as Mary and Delilah pushed her down onto the bed, Delilah pulling off her shorts.

Soon, the five girls were giggling while stripping down. At first, they took turns 'kissing' Violet's poor abused pussy, but then others complained they were a bit sore. It wasn't long before none was giggling and all were crying out or moaning happily.

More than one girl hoped for a flashback but it didn't dampen their enthusiasm.

The five naked girls collapsed on Violet's bed, the various slick toys either worn or held limply in their hands. No one moved, no one said anything, and the soft pantings of the girls were the only sounds.

They could feel their sweaty bodies dry when Mary sighed.

"Perhaps we could have extra tee shirts made up, Slutty Coeds Optionally Lesbian," she said softly. "We're a far cry from Sisterhood of Christ Our Lord."

"What would Jesus do?" Sarah asked. "Sadly, there's no room for him on the bed," she said looking at the tangled bodies.

The image of Jesus in his white robe with the five naked girls caused them all to lose control giggling.

* * *

A lot happened over the next few months. Mary's drug was a success and Phi Alpha Phi over at Mount Hilliard had the most incredible party ever. Five strange girls showed up just as they were going to have a house meeting. 'Sorry to interrupt, but we just wanted to make new friends," Mary said as the girls let their dresses fall to the floor. The next six hours became part of Mount Hilliard lore as 5 girls totally wore out 25 boys. Word spread throughout the campus and every other fraternity tried to find out who these girls were. Phi Alpha Phi became the most desired Frat on campus.

Derek and Violet had their first date and surprisingly did not have sex. It wasn't because Violet was still sore but because Derek was the perfect gentleman. That wasn't the case for the second date, however...or any of the others. A year later they married and had the two most incredible parties ever...Violet's bachelorette and Derek's bachelor parties. Reps came with not just samples but brought along models for each of the parties. No one left unsatisfied. Violet never again engaged in sexual relations with another man, but she did enjoy periodic threesomes with Derek and one of her close friends.

The FDA rejected Dr. Blackwood's new drug Release for two reasons. It showed a potential to be used as a date rape drug as it had a powerful effect on women. Secondly, it wasn't clear how it would be used to expand the creative side or the logical side of the users. That was their reasoning but those close to the director knew the real reason. Release enhanced the intellectual and creative abilities of women only and felt threatened. What would happen to the stability of the USA if women were intellectually and creatively superior to men.