The Drug Trial Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Blackstone lost all his investments and his savings trying to fight the ruling. His various investors unsuccessfully sued and also lost what they'd put in. The net result was the FDA took all the documentation and videos, destroying all of his work.

Craig Hawkins was caught putting some kind of pill into a drink at college by the bartender. Testing showed it was a street drug users were calling Violate that triggered something in women making them into nymphomaniacs. After a series of girls woke up covered or filled with cum a few filed police reports claiming they were drugged. He'd stolen ~500 pills from Dr. Blackwood and was busted selling them to a group of undercover cops. He is now DeMichael Bradley's boyfriend at a prison in upstate New York.

Ron and Troy were hospitalized when they crashed a Sorority party and spiked the punch. They were discovered early in the morning lying naked on the sidewalk outside the house, their lips bruised and bloodied and their cocks almost torn off from so much abuse.

Violate disappeared from the streets. Apparently, the formula was lost or taken away. Many chemists tried in vain to reproduce it but always fell short.

The girls all tried the lower-dosage Release and found it opened new horizons. They found one 50Mg dose/week was just about the right amount to open their capacity for retention but also their ability to grasp complex topics. On a whim, they all learned Greek in a week and were soon chatting in over a dozen languages. All received higher grades while expanding their areas of study.

Mary went on to work with the #1 pharmaceutical company in the world, coming up with a drug that virtually cured cancer as it blocked the ability of the cancer cells to reproduce. Death from cancer almost disappeared. She held back the formula until the company agreed to make it available for as little as possible and free to those at the poverty level or below. Of course, there were still those who suffered from the disease as they refused to take the drug saying it was a hoax. Then there were those who used prayer to fight the disease. That was what Jesus would have done, they said.

Laura picked up string instruments...all of them. She toured the world soloing with major orchestras playing many of the top concertos written for strings. Many times there was a secret poll as to which concerto on which instrument she'd be playing that night. She'd be told what that would be right after she was introduced. She was always flawless. People would snap up tickets every time they'd see the flyer, Laura McTavish live without any mention of the piece. She never let on that she could play many non-string instruments also and became an avid collector of orchestral instruments. She was so in demand that she had to get her own private jet.

Sarah stayed at the University, becoming a tenured professor teaching the arts. Her classes were always full and she sometimes was her own class model. She also toured the world appearing as a guest speaker at many of the top museums around the world, sometimes accompanying her friend Laura on her jet.

Delilah took a different course, but if you're reading this you already know her story. She climbed to #4 on Pornhub's list of top performers, received dozens of AVN awards, and lives comfortably outside Boca Raton. She never married but had dozens of live-in friends both men and women.

Father Kearney left the church and became Delilah's manager. He never skimmed, never violated her trust. He also lives in Boca Raton enjoying giving spiritual advice to many of Delilah's fellow performers...getting many side benefits.

Violet and Derek started their own company developing sex toys and other tools for couples which made them multimillionaires. The biggest hit was the coupling of VR Headsets with various attachments made for males and females. An app used algorithms to interpret the physical movements of the actors. Users could acquire penile, vaginal, anal, and nipple devices that activated the attachments to simulate the actual physical acts. This allowed the user(s) to experience what the performers were actually enjoying. It also was sophisticated enough to interpret the body movements of couples in softcore and mainstream movies. TikTok, Instagram, and other sites were soon flooded with couples vicariously enjoying many scenes from popular movies.

Every year, the five girls got together for a week of bonding, partying, and reminiscing. The five never missed the chance to spend time with their closest friends and when they married and had kids, they became godparents to their namesakes.

Mary was always tempted to reveal the formula to help overcome the advantage males had in society but always feared the potential for abuse. It wouldn't do to have a judge pound the gavel and a few minutes later use it to pleasure herself.

Mary and Violet looked at the faded printout sadly. Delilah picked up the lighter while Laura and Sarah cupped the large ashtray.

Sarah spoke first, "Look if we could guarantee that it would never be abused, think how many huge benefits could come of this," she hugged her friend, "like what Mary did and why my breast cancer was a simple annoyance." She kissed her friend, "but as great as we humans can be we also have the potential for incredible evil. It's the right thing to do," she sighed.

The five girls watched as the flame curled and smoked across the worn letters until Violet had to drop the remaining corner into the ashtray. Violet sighed and looked around. "Dr. Blackwood might have been a pervert yet we owe him more than he ever knew." She thought back to his obituary and how no mention was made of anything he'd created, just how he was a beloved professor, missed by all.

Laura picked up a violin and played Chopin's Funeral March while the other four hugged.