The Duplicot Error

Story Info
Wife loses her way.
7.4k words
3.23
26.8k
30
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers

Marcy and Davis's soft grunts echoed in the motel room. Normally both were quite vocal, telling each other what they liked or wanted, and as they neared and reached climax neither held back their primal grunts. Tonight they held each other for the third time knowing it would be another four days until they'd be able to fuck again. They never 'made love,' 'had sex,' or 'got intimate.' They fucked. Their entire married life, albeit just three years, they never missed a day, never a chance to fuck, even when visiting their families.

When they bought their first house, their goal was to fuck in every room, but three days later they revised it. They decided they'd fuck on every surface, against every wall. The following weekend, they were lying on top of the washer and drier looking at the ceiling. "That's all that's left," Davis sighed, "The ceilings."

Both were incredibly strong and very fit. Marcy was a former college gymnast, blonde, medium height with tennis-ball-sized breasts. Her best assets were her long legs and her tight pussy...or perhaps what was better was her willingness to do anything Davis wanted to her. She learned early on that saying yes to whatever he wanted led to more and stronger orgasms. To put it another way, the more she wanted to please the more she got pleasure.

Davis was also a former college athlete having played all four years as a point guard. He was fairly tall, 6' 3", and just under 200 lbs. His best asset was his endurance. He could play the entire 40 minutes when needed barely breaking a sweat. This carried over into the bedroom where he and Marcy would fuck for hours before she begged him to cum already.

Davis was on top between Marcy's long muscular legs. He felt powerful as he drove his hard-as-steel shaft into her sopping hole. He was glad the bed frame was solid and the headboard wasn't slamming against the wall but he still had to be quiet. When they'd checked into the cheap motel they could easily make out the conversations on either side of them so at first, they were worried they'd have to pass on fucking. Then as they kissed goodnight, they felt their naked bodies pressed together...his cock pressed into her ready hole.

Marcy had thought about stopping him but as the bed never made a noise she stifled a moan urging him to fuck her harder. His eyes were on her flopping tits, his back arched. She stroked his nearly hairless chest and pecs while admiring his ripped abs. She could hear him choking back his grunts as she played with his erect nipples.

The only sounds in the room were their soft grunts, the rustling of the bedcovers and his huge balls wetly slapping on her ass. It was 4 AM and they hoped no one would be awakened by their moans as first, she came then Davis who pulled out jetting his cum onto her stomach and chest. She hated the pill and he hated condoms so they tried to avoid getting pregnant by practicing the rhythm method and by pulling out.

Marcy stroked her husband's sweaty back as their breathing returned to normal. "I love you so much," she whispered, "It's going to be so tough seeing your body for the next four days without getting your cock in me."

Davis nodded, "Fuck! They said the 425 miles with 9 mountain passes, and over 29,000 feet elevation gain in 4 days was going to be grueling but no sex? That is the only thing I'm dreading."

Davis and Marcy had been training for the Everest Endurance Event 400 for the past year. The route had been mapped out to be exactly the height of Mt. Everest, 29,032 feet. It was an exclusive ride and when they both got in they were overjoyed. Every top cyclist in the US wanted that EEE400 patch but they accepted just 100 riders each year. They checked into the small motel outside the town where the ride would start in the flimsiest place they'd ever stayed. At least the bed was well made as the shower head sprayed everywhere but down and the coffeemaker didn't have power. Not bad considering everywhere in a 30-mile radius had been booked months in advance, so they sucked it up.

They were at the start a half-hour early and filled their water bottles, grabbed snack bars, and had good cups of coffee. The first day was just 90 miles but they'd be starting at 3,200 feet and finishing at a high school at 9,200 feet that evening. Between the start and the gymnasium in which they'd be crashing were two passes and some of the more spectacular scenery in the world.

They set off with the pack, all their gear packed in the SAG wagons, or support vehicles. There had been little need to have all three water bottles filled, nor to carry the energy bars but they felt more comfortable having them along.

Marcy and Davis were initially worried they'd be struggling at elevation coming from near sea level, but they were not alone. Marcy spent most of the day following a tall man with the best ass she'd seen for a while as a distraction from the seemingly never-ending climbs.

Davis grinned at his wife when she was caught staring. He loved seeing his wife get aroused checking out other guys along with other guys checking her out. She went without a bra this day and her nipples jutted out through the lycra top in the cool air.

By the time they arrived at the school, their skin was dusty with salt crystals and their muscles were sore. They had trained hard but the uphills were brutal as they went for 20 or more miles with steep switchbacks. The downhills were exhilarating as they reached speeds in the 30s. There were brief moments of camaraderie atop the passes as everyone stopped to put on wind shells, then after that conversation was impossible.

They headed through the gymnasium that had been set up with tiny rooms divided by drapes, Marcy going into the women's locker room, Davis into the men's. They both initially just stood under the streaming water before soaping up. By the time Marcy came out in her fresh shirt and shorts, Davis was sitting and waiting outside the locker rooms.

"Our master bedroom is halfway down aisle C," he indicated the row just past the bleacher bench on which he was perched.

Marcy giggled when she saw their sleeping arrangements. At least the drapes had been attached to the frames but they could hear everything from the other riders. The gym echoed with various voices exclaiming over the views, the hot sun, the climbs, their muscles, etc.. Marcy looked at the cot then back at Davis, "This...this is fucking tiny," she whispered.

The cot was larger than most camping cots designed for singles, but this was barely 6" wider. They have to sleep on their backs or on their same sides.

Davis looked at his wife who'd foregone underwear and saw her nipples were rock hard, "I know what you're thinking but remember the lecture we got? Anyone caught in any amorous activities will be kicked out of the event," he intoned. He held her and stroked her back, "When we get back to that palace of a motel we'll make up for these lost nights," he promised.

After dining and taking advantage of the team of masseuses, they crawled into the covers, holding each other tight. They'd assumed it would be impossible to fall asleep with nothing to block all the sounds and the tight quarters but in minutes both were in dreamland.

Marcy's dreams were about climbing. The road just kept going and going with one tight switchback after another. She woke up a little after midnight with her bladder full. Perhaps that last glass of water was a mistake after feeling so dehydrated. She rolled off the cot and peeked outside the draped room. No one was stirring so she decided to pad to the locker room in just her long tee. It felt strange to walk past the partitions hearing the soft snores and breathing of strangers with cool air on her pussy but after that ride, everyone was passed out from exhaustion.

She finished, washed her hands, and headed back. In the dark, she could make out the large C and then started down the row. Halfway down she saw their last name and stepped through the draped opening, turned and refastened the snap then crawled back pressing herself against Davis's back. Instinctively she reached over to stroke his cock. She felt frustrated as he was soon hard, if fact he seemed harder and fatter than she remembered.

She should have let go but as she pressed against that muscular ass, he humped into her fisted hand. Without a word both turned so he was now pressed against her back, his cock wedged between her thigh gap. She reached between her legs, guiding him inside. 'Fuck!' she thought. 'Has to be the ride or the mountain air but he feels so much larger.' She struggled not to loudly gasp as his cock pressed against her cervix. The rhythmic rustling of the covers would be a giveaway so they were pulled off and the couple lay on the cot slowly fucking.

Marcy stifled a moan as one hand found her right breast and the other slid onto her incredibly sensitive clit. She tried to focus on keeping her breathing regular in case others around were awake, but as a series of orgasms hit her she had to bite her knuckles. She'd never come that quickly before. 'God! His cock feels so fucking good,' she thought as she felt another orgasm building, 'we're moving to the mountains,' she thought. She hoped she was able to regulate her breathing and was impressed Davis wasn't having any issues. He was just softly panting against the back of her neck as he fucked her pussy. 'How is he doing that?' she wondered. 'He's always so vocal.'

As she felt another orgasm building she thought about her husband's stamina and this was not the place so she reached behind her to play with his nipples. He loved having his nipples stimulated and she wanted them to cum simultaneously. "Babe, you're going to have to cum inside me, I can't be running to the locker room to...you know," she whispered softly. She tried to calculate her cycle but all the feelings and sensations made that impossible.

"Hmm, hmmm," he said as he felt those small fingers find his nipple. 'God, my nipples are sensitive this morning,' he thought. He loved fucking without a rubber and loved cumming inside a nice tight pussy even more.

Marcy ran her finger through the matted chest hair as the intense aching built up and played with the rock-hard nipple. She was just starting to cum when she realized that wasn't Davis's chest...not Davis's cock inside her. She was being fucked by another man's cock! She grabbed a pillow burying her face in it as she had the most explosive orgasm of her life.

Matt Brewer squeezed the nice breast and gritted his teeth as he exploded into the tight pussy. He didn't remember ever having such a strong orgasm as he felt spasm after spasm jet his pent-up sperm into the strange woman's pussy. He'd had orgasms that lasted perhaps 20 seconds but maybe it was the mountain air, this one went on for twice that. As he went limp he wondered who the girl was. Was it the blonde babe who rode behind him up the first mountain? Couldn't be, she was married to that guy and he was a great judge of people, she wasn't the cheating type. Maybe the girl who was working the SAG wagon, she flirted with him this afternoon. He inhaled taking in the woman's scent. She smelled great, her hair had an intoxicating lavender aroma. He wanted to hold her all the rest of the night, his cock buried inside her but she quickly pulled away. He hoped she'd turn around so he could see who it was in the dim light but she was soon off the cot. All he could tell was a perfect tight body with medium tits and light hair...oh, and a wonderfully tight pussy.

Marcy felt mortified as she felt the longest fattest cock she'd had inside her slide out. She quickly rolled off the cot and without turning, went out the opening. She was cupping her pussy feeling the man's cum pouring out and realized she was one away from their sleeping area. She'd read the last name Brewer and theirs was Brewster. She felt like throwing up as she crept into their little sleeping room, pulled off her tee shirt, and cleaned her pussy as well as she could. What should she tell Davis, how could she tell him?

Davis felt his wife crawl onto the cot and softly moaned feeling her naked body. He didn't ask why she'd gotten naked...no man ever does. He pulled her close and kissed her feeling his cock throb achingly. She didn't protest or stop him as he rolled on top of her, sliding his cock into her surprisingly wet pussy. 'Marcy must have been playing with herself,' he thought, 'she knows she's only allowed to do that if I can watch. She's getting a spanking when we get back,' he thought to himself.

Marcy sighed and gripped her husband's ass as he slowly and quietly pistoned into her. 'Stop it!' she told herself, 'quit comparing.' He felt great, he always did but he wasn't hitting her in the same places that the other guy was. She was battling whether to find out who the Brewer guy was, or make every possible effort to avoid him. Then she replayed the feelings inside her as she stroked Davis's chest. She tried to just savor Davis's cock filling her up, but every time he bottomed out she remembered feeling the fat head press against her cervix. Then as he slid in, was she as stretched? Davis's cock felt great and was hitting her clit perfectly as usual but the stranger's was hitting her clit from behind. That never happened as far as she could remember. What would it do to her from this position? she wondered.

Davis was getting close thinking he would have to pull out, plus Marcy hadn't cum yet. He was gritting his teeth when Marcy whispered to him.

"Just cum inside me. We can't get cum on the covers," she said breathlessly.

Davis nodded as he clamped his mouth shut and spurted his hot sperm inside his wife's pussy. When he was done he quietly lowered himself onto her naked body and was soon fast asleep.

Marcy woke up and extricated herself from under Davis's body. She picked up her tee from the floor and groaned. It was slimed with cum and she felt more seeping out of her pussy. She cleaned herself as much as she could before pulling on her only other clothes. She quietly crept out and headed to the shower hoping no one would see her holding a cum-slimed shirt.

The next night after another painful day, they'd showered, eaten, and had massages when someone mentioned there was a hot tub behind the VFW building. Marcy looked at Davis and shrugged. It did sound good but no one brought swimsuits. When they got there, there was room for perhaps four more, and all the others were naked.

"When in Rome..." Marcy smiled as she pulled off her shirt and stepped out of her shorts. She slid into the water feeling a dozen eyes on her. She looked around, none of the men had hairy chests. Davis had hesitated but he too stripped naked and slid into the welcoming warm water. This Brewer guy wasn't here, she thought. No one with a really hairy chest. Someone suggested beers, and someone else warned against them.

"At this altitude, one beer will knock you on your ass," he said, "I'll have two," he grinned. He introduced himself as Teddy, and his wife, Trixie. He stood and shook hands not caring if the others checked out his junk.

"Susan and Josh Michaels," the other man said staying where he was. Marcy suspected it was because of Susan's hand on his lap that kept him seated.

"Bill Wallace and my wife Mary," the couple said opposite Marcy and Davis. They modestly crouched in the water to shake hands.

Marcy was checking the other couples out while Davis did their introductions. Susan had the darkest brown eyes she'd ever seen with long brown hair. She was perhaps 25% Korean...or Chinese. Very beautiful with large breasts, and huge brown nipples. Josh was fit...hell, who wasn't on this ride? she thought. She wondered how big Josh's cock must be seeing how much Susan's arm was moving as she stroked him.

Trixie was a tiny redhead with perky breasts, a cute tiny mouth, and a nice patch of firey pubic hair. Her husband could have outweighed her by 100 lbs. with pecs as large as his wife's boobs.

Bill and Mary kept themselves covered. Mary had closely cropped blonde hair but Marcy could see little more than that. Bill was possessively holding her and both seemed uncomfortable in such a hedonistic environment.

The men took turns making beer and wine runs around the building making sure they wrapped towels around their waists. Davis had headed over to the bar when a mid-twenties man came over, pulled off his clothes, and climbed in right next to Marcy. His naked ass brushed against Marcy's sending a jolt through her groin.

He did a double take as he glanced over at the naked woman. "Sorry," he said. "My muscles are sore, that was a real workout today." He reluctantly slid his ass over away from the girl's. He wondered if this were the girl, she had the right tits, but where was her husband?

'Oh fuck," Marcy thought. 'Hairy chest, huge cock...please, please, please don't let it be Brewer.'

Davis came back with the beers and stopped, "Sorry. I could have gotten you one. I'll go back, what are you drinking?"

"Anything craft, IPA preferably," the man smiled as he immodestly stood and grabbed his wallet but Davis waved him off.

The four women all were staring at the man's sausage dangling between his legs, licking their lips.

After Davis came back, they made toasts before discussing the day's ride, the toughest parts, the best parts, and what's on the agenda for tomorrow.

Then the cute redhead chuckled, "This is a first for me. I've been sitting here naked for 45 minutes with a group of strangers. She looked at her husband, Teddy and I like to swing. Anyone else?"

Susan giggled and looked at her husband, "Um, only as a fantasy. It seems that Josh...never mind," she said as her husband did something underwater. She looked at the new man who'd joined them, "Hey, we never got your name. Susan, Josh," she pointed to her left, "Mary and Bill. "Over here is Trixie and Teddy and that's Davis and Marcy on your left."

The man stood, put out his hand with all the women getting a good look at the large snake between his legs, "Matt. Matt Brewer. From Spokane," he smiled.

Davis smiled and nodded, "I thought you looked familiar, though you're a lot stronger than we are." He smiled seeing where his wife was looking. "Marcy, want him to turn around? She admired your ass during the ride, didn't you honey?" he chuckled.

Marcy felt like sliding under the hot water. It was him. She was sitting between two men she'd fucked the night before. She wanted to hide under the water and was happy everyone looked flushed from the heat and steam.

Davis went on, "She liked riding behind you and said something about incredible scenery but I saw where she was looking," he chuckled as he nudged his wife.

Marcy blushed harder then climbed out, "Sorry. I'd better find a bathroom," she said as she grabbed a towel.

Matt was looking at the woman's breasts and tiny landing strip and nodded, "Shit, I should go too. I'll escort you," he said as he too climbed out, "I hydrated a lot before I came down here."

The redhead named Trixie chuckled, "I'd watch out, Davis, "the man is packing."

They all laughed as did Davis. Marcy would never cheat, plus how could she and Matt do anything in the short time they find a restroom? "I trust her but if she comes back walking bow-legged we're having a talk," he grinned.

This kicked off a string of innuendos and suggestions from the men followed by the women.

Marcy stopped at the Ladies' room door, "I didn't need a chaperone," she blushed.

Matt chuckled, "No, I just want to say thanks." he looked at the girl, "last night? It was a pleasant...very pleasant surprise." he smiled.

Marcy was blushing furiously, "Shit! I got up to go to the bathroom and thought the name said Brewster. I didn't know it wasn't Davis until..." she reached over and stroked his thick chest hair. "Please don't tell Davis. It would kill him," she pleaded.

barkirk
barkirk
3,055 Followers