The Duplicot Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt laughed, "Not a word. In fact, I thought I'd dreamed the entire thing when I woke up but then I saw you. I never forget a great body," he smiled.

Marcy blushed and groaned, "That was stupid. I feel like a cheap slut. What must you think of me?" She looked at the man, "I've never even kissed anyone but Davis since we met. And...shit! You fucked me bareback, came inside me. I'm not on the pill," she sighed. "And then, we could have been caught and kicked out," she said softly. She then thought about what he said and slapped him gently, "pleasant? That was it, pleasant?"

"Bad choice of words," he said. "Best fuck of my life, or sorry. Best sex...love-making?" he suggested. "At least you can still tell people that, that you've never kissed anyone except Davis since you met," he chuckled.

Marcy smiled, "No, fuck is the right word. We definitely fucked. Look, it was nice, very nice but I've never cheated on my husband before and I'll never stray again, so any ideas you might have..." She looked at the tent forming under the man's towel, "better go do something with that. I didn't climb out of the tub just because I was embarrassed. I do have to pee."

Davis looked up when Marcy came back, "Wow! I thought Trixie might be right. You were gone a long time," he said looking around, "where's Matt? You just fuck him and leave him?" he chuckled, "you're never that quick."

Trixie shook her head, "She's not walking bow-legged. I know I would be."

Susan chimed in, "it'd be worth it." She looked at her husband, "you wouldn't mind, would you? Marcy looks really happy."

The others laughed at this and Marcy chuckled, "Nonsense. If I fucked him we'd be still going at it and then later you'd hear the sirens with the EMTs coming to resuscitate him. So I just sucked him off and left him collapsed on the bathroom floor," she chuckled as she made a motion of wiping her face with the back of her arm.

"You wish," Davis said with a grin. You'd dislocate your jaw, I noticed." He looked around the others, "Man! are you guys as horny as we are? These sleeping arrangements are cramping our style!"

The talk turned to the other couples' normal frequency and levels of frustration.

"We have sex...what? five times a week?" Trixie looked at her husband. "Going four to five days without is going to be tough."

Her husband, Teddy nodded. "we thought about stopping when we saw an old road into the aspens but another couple had the same idea."

Mary and Bill nodded, "We tried to get it out of our systems at the Best Western," Mary blushed. "Bill said his bike seat was a lot less comfortable the first day. Mine felt better," she chuckled.

Susan looked conspiratorily around and whispered, "Josh and I were right next door a couple screwing around one am last night. They were trying to be quiet but..." she felt her husband's cock, "yep, he's hard again. We had to press pillows over our ears," she chuckled.

The other women were confirming their husbands were also hard when Matt came back.

"I think I'm interrupting something," he sighed. Trixie patted the seat next to her, "Come on, Teddy doesn't mind, do you honey?" She was soon grinning at the other women as both her arms we occupied.

By the end of the night everyone was worked up, none wanted to be the first to do anything more than touch. Matt was feeling more frustrated as he helped Marcy take Davis back to their...what the hell is this called? A bedroom? he wondered. Davis should not have had the third beer at over 10,000 feet and was almost passed out.

Marcy kissed the man on the cheek and sighed, "Thanks. He'll be hurting tomorrow. Just 105 miles but three more passes."

Matt chuckled. "Been there, done that. Last year I barely was able to get on my bike the next morning but by noon I was fine," he smiled. "See you tomorrow," he patted the beautiful girl's shoulder recalling how great she looked naked in the hot tub. It was going to be tough getting to sleep without jerking off but even that rhythmic rustling would be obvious to those around him.

Three hours later, Marcy gave up trying to sleep. Davis was constantly switching positions, kept pushing her off the cot, and gave her little or no room. She thought about the bench against the wall, the padded seats in the lobby, and Matt's cot. 'Nope...nope...nope,' she told herself as she quietly opened the drape to go to the restroom.

She was coming back down the aisle and stopped to listen at the partition labeled "Brewer." She could hear his steady breathing even though some of the riders had turned on their white noise apps. She parted the cloth and looked in. He was dead asleep, his bare chest rising and falling. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit,' she thought as she pondered where to go. Maybe Matt would be nice and let her sleep with him...really sleep.

Matt sat up feeling the soft hand on his shoulder. He had to shake the dream state out of his head before realizing Marcy was kneeling by the bed.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry to wake you. I was about to give up," she whispered.

Matt sat up, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" he asked.

Marcy felt like crying, "Um, Davis is drunk and pushed me off the cot in his sleep. I have nowhere to go," she said softly.

Matt slid over and held up the covers, "I figured. Come on, you'll be a mess tomorrow if you don't get sleep."

Marcy snuggled against the man aware of his fat penis pressed between her ass cleft but he made no moves on her except for draping an arm over her waist and soon both were fast asleep.

Matt woke around 4 AM with the most painful erection he'd ever felt, but not only that he'd come out of his boxers and was wedged into the girl's crotch. He initially felt embarrassed but then realized what had awakened him. Her fingers were pushing the shaft against her clit as she rocked her hips.

Marcy had awakened from the most erotic dream she'd ever had. She was naked in a hot tub with dozens of naked men. Davis was sitting to the side drinking and telling the men to do what they wanted. She should have run but found she had no will as she lay back, legs spread wide. Then she gripped one of the men's cocks and it felt huge in her hand, soft and smooth and hard as steel. Then she opened her eyes feeling Matt's cock and she wanted to pull off her panties but his breathing hadn't changed.

Matt's arm was already over the woman's waist so he slid his hand under her shirt to grab her breast. He found a fully erect nipple and pinched and pulled. She gasped and ground his cock harder against her pussy then pulled her panties to the side. She had to wrap her arm over her mouth as the huge mass slid deep inside her.

Matt tried to be quiet as for the second time in two nights fucked the married woman's pussy. He hated men who took advantage of married women thinking they were worthless scum but having a tight pussy gripping your cock makes moral values inconsequential, he thought.

Marcy was softly panting as she rocked her ass back against the man but wanted more contact with her clit. She gently pulled off him, then turned to face him. She opened her leg and guided him back in. "Aaaaahhh, yesss," she whispered as his fat shaft was grinding exquisitely against her aroused nub. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she softly breathed into his ear as he picked up the pace.

Matt pressed his lips to hers and soon their bodies melded, sharing fluids eagerly. The girl writhed eagerly against him and he felt his balls ache and tighten as she quivered in orgasm. He moaned softly into her mouth as he released the first spurt of cum into her womb.

Anyone awake would have heard the soft moans from a couple fucking but at 4:30 everyone was in a deep sleep.

Marcy and Matt held each other, mouths and crotches locked together as they both fell asleep again.

Marcy woke with a start. She heard people walking around and talking. Her window to get out without being seen had passed. Was Davis up? Did he discover she was gone? She shook Matt awake as he was again fully erect and spearing her wet pussy making it almost impossible for her to get up.

Matt groaned as he slid out partway and then in again. "Fuck! You feel so good," he whispered.

Marcy sighed, "Cum quickly. Least I can do for saving a damsel in distress,"

Matt smiled happily as he rolled on top of her and quietly pistoned into her incredible pussy. The girl was stroking his nipples and opening her legs wide allowing deep penetration. He didn't take long and within a couple of minutes, he arched his back and spasmed inside her. He was barely aware a couple giggled, commenting on what they just heard.

Marcy had felt herself getting close but understood. She patted his chest sadly. She could have stayed with him a while longer but she had to get back to her husband.

They extricated themselves, Marcy giving the man a rueful look as she glanced at his cock. She leaned down and sucked on the head before standing and looking for her tee shirt and panties. She did not remember pulling those off but she must have.

Matt pulled on his clothes and peered through the partition. He picked up a towel and handed it to her. "Go! All clear. Wrap this around your waist, and get to the restroom. Hopefully, Davis is still asleep," he whispered.

Marcy kissed the man before dashing out. She was able to find a free shower stall and spent more time than usual cleaning her privates.

She got back to their sleeping area and Davis was sprawled out snoring. She got dressed and then shook him awake. He was not doing well but got up.

Matt was coming back from his shower as Marcy and Davis were heading to the restroom. "Man! You look like shit," he smiled studying Davis. He looked at Marcy. "I'm heading the breakfast, you guys join me after you clean up?"

"Sure, though Davis might just have coffee," she sighed. "Save us a seat."

* * *

Matt rode with Davis and Marcy that day saying he liked their company. Davis thought it was because he was dragging. He swore he'd not have a drop of alcohol that evening. Marcy assumed it was for other reasons, but was happy that he provided moral support for her husband.

By noon after they ate, Davis was stronger and by the time they hit the small mining town and checked in at the fairgrounds, he was his old self. There were three large tents with the partitions all set up. They found theirs and joked that Matt was stalking them as his was right next to theirs. Marcy wanted to jokingly suggest they just remove the cloth draped between the two rooms but bit her tongue.

They had their dinner, Matt staying with them. It made sense as he was alone, whereas many of the riders were coupled up. Afterward, they went to a local bar. All three immediately went to a pool table.

"Be better with another player," Davis said.

"We can play cutthroat," Marcy said, "I'll kick your ass whatever game we play."

Davis shook his head, "Babe, he might be the 2nd coming of Minnesota Fats. Let's keep the cockiness down until you beat him."

They played pool, Davis nursing the only beer he was allowing himself. He was aware Marcy and Matt spent a lot of time talking to each other but he didn't mind. The man was alone for four days of riding and being able to spend time with a beautiful woman would help with the loneliness. Davis was good at pool and was showing Marcy tips on how to line up banks, combinations, and how to position the cue optimally for the next shot. The amount of touching was reasonable for giving pool tips.

When they got back to the fairgrounds, they hesitated as if they should invite Matt in but rather said goodnight.

Marcy was lying next to her husband hoping he'd want to do something but as the noises quieted down in the tent he yawned and said he needed sleep. Marcy was stroking his cock but even though Davis had passed out the entire previous night he felt as if he'd not slept at all.

"Look, babe. Sorry, but the last ride tomorrow is going to be a killer. I need to sleep." He rolled away pulling her hand off his cock. Marcy was lying on her back when she heard Davis say something. "Sorry, what?" she asked as she leaned over his body.

"Why don't you go take care of Matt? The guy has to be ready to explode," he whispered.

"What?! No way," she hissed. "Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm not going to..." she whispered.

Davis sighed and turned to look at her, "You want to. I saw you two at the bar. I'm not jealous. He wants to fuck you, you didn't notice but every time you took a shot he was checking out your ass. He's a nice guy and you'd be doing him a favor," he said as he patted his wife's cheek. "And on the rides, you memorized every detail of his ass...I know, I saw you."

Marcy shook her head and smiled, "I get it. You want this tiny cot to yourself. What if Matt wants the cot for himself also?"

Davis smiled, "Ok, perhaps I have an ulterior motive, but I am exhausted so you'd be doing me and Matt a favor." He kissed her and sighed, "but only if you want to. I noticed how your eyes widened seeing his cock at the hot tub."

Marcy flopped back. She looked at the drape between Matt's and their areas feeling her pussy throb. 'Shit, shit, shit,' she thought again. Matt's going to think she was the biggest slut in the world if she goes over there.

Marcy rolled off the cot, leaned down, and kissed her husband, "last chance...speak now or forever hold your piece," she whispered.

Davis kissed her back then pulled up her tee then slid off her panties. "Does that answer your question?"

Matt looked up seeing movement near the head of the cot. Marcy poked her head through and frowned.

"Sorry, Matt but Davis suggested you might be feeling frustrated." She saw him smile and sit up, so she undid the clips holding the drape material to the post and stepped in. She stepped in stopping to let him admire her naked form in the soft ambient light.

Davis felt his cock suddenly throb knowing what he'd told Marcy to do. She'd never even looked at another man since the day they'd met. For her to do this was something new, something incredibly arousing. He was exhausted but seeing her bare ass disappear as she closed the curtain made his cock throb angrily. He lay on the cot thinking he should sleep but his awareness of what was causing the rustling next door made it tough. As he listened, he stroked his cock trying to think of anything else but the soft sounds

Matt was surprised to see Marcy come into his bed for the third night. He'd looked on the positive side that she'd be with her husband in that he'd get a full night's sleep, but that was small consolation for bemoaning the fact he wanted her. He'd been recalling her silky smooth skin, her pleasured gasps, her flexible writhing body when he sat up and admired that same body.

Marcy was happy that the man was fully erect. He had to have been stroking himself and was ready for her. She wasn't as bothered about making too much noise as it seemed half the people had opened their white noise apps and the tent was loud with the sounds of hissing, fans, and wind blowing. Before climbing onto the cot she knelt and kissed his cock. She looked up at him, "you tasted really good this morning. I thought if we had the chance again I'd not pass this up."

Matt sighed and lay back as that beautiful warm mouth sucked on his cock. He stroked her hair as she took more of him into her mouth, her tongue flicking up the underside.

Marcy loved sucking cock, loved the heavy feel of a pair of balls, and felt her pussy throb in the open air as she swallowed Matt's precum. She wanted him to cum in her mouth but she also wanted to be fucked so before things passed a certain point she popped the fat cock out of her mouth. She wiped her lips and swung a leg over then guided him inside her.

Matt groaned softly and gripped those tits he'd grown to love. There was more ambient light tonight so he was able to see her perfect body, her face contorted in pleasure, and the reddish flush on her face and chest. 'Fuck! She is so fucking hot I'll never be with another woman again without comparing,' he thought. He felt her hard nipples scrape on his palms as she raised and lowered her pussy onto his cock.

That night as if knowing this would be their last chance ever, Marcy and Matt fucked three more times. They lived on opposite sides of the country and Marcy did not want to be one of those women who had affairs. She wasn't sure what this was and although she felt guilty she still had no idea how any of it came about...but had no regrets.

Matt was stroking the girl's naked back as they regained their breath. "Shit! You've ruined me for other women." he sighed, "I want to think about you as just another piece of ass," he smiled, "but I can't."

"That's so sweet," she said before kissing him, "you really think I'm more than a piece of ass?"

"Matt nodded, "You're a great piece of ass...and pussy...and tits," he said as he took a nipple between his lips.

Marcy chuckled, "I need referrals like that on my Linkedin site." She clenched his huge cock with her pussy and rocked her hips, "Sadly, you're little more than just a big cock...but I'm sure all the girls tell you that." she smiled. "I'd keep you around as a plaything if I could."

"Maybe that's why I've never married. Too shallow, no depth," he sighed.

Marcy chuckled and pressed her pussy onto him as hard as she could, "Depth is not a problem," she sighed. "No problem at all. But seriously," she stroked his face, "I never strayed from my marriage to Davis, and hope never to again but I'll treasure the times we had. You're going to make a great husband," she said softly.

Matt nodded, "It's not that you are great in bed, have a spectacular body that's ruined me. I've started to feel...things," he sighed.

Marcy held the man, "Me too. Things I shouldn't feel for anyone except my husband," she sighed.

"Then I'll say it and then you need to get back to your husband," Matt said. He kissed her and then looked her in the eyes, "I thing you so much. There. I said it."

Marcy giggled. "I thing you, too." She pulled his cock out of her and climbed off the cot. She leaned down and kissed the man. "See you at breakfast?"

The last day, Davis was aware of how Marcy and Matt periodically looked at each other the entire ride. She promised to tell him everything and she told him not to have her do that again as she felt she cheated on him. He knew she was telling the truth but also regretted sending her over to fuck another man. It wasn't the sexual acts that made him jealous, it was the unspoken looks implying a shared experience he was not part of.

That evening as they boarded the buses that would take them back to their respective motels or hotels, Matt and Marcy looked at each other sadly. His bus was going to the town 10 miles from theirs so this was goodbye. Matt gave her a quick hug and then put out his hand to her husband. He felt guilty and wanted to say thanks or something.

Davis ignored the hand and embraced him. He patted the man on the back and then looked at him and smiled. "Sorry about last night. I was tired and...well, I might have wanted the cot to myself," he smiled. "Ok, I thought how frustrated you must have been feeling and, well," he leaned in and said softly, "she's a great fuck, isn't she?"

Marcy slapped her husband's arm "I heard that." She looked around and then mumbled, "not the only one."

Matt chuckled, "She's great. You are one lucky guy...sleep deprived, but lucky."

Marcy glowered at her husband as they walked over to their bus, "I have half a mind to make you suffer for the next week," she said softly, "but that would make me suffer so fuck it, let's get to the room."

* * *

The next year, they looked for Matt but he wasn't there. They ran into Trixie and Teddy who were from the same town. Matt had fallen in love and had just recently gotten married. He and his wife were at that moment in the Italian Alps biking.