The Duplicot Error

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for him," Davis smiled.

"Good for her," Trixie winked. She looked at her husband, "we had him stop by on the way back and...well," she looked at Marcy, "you missed out on a really great night," she giggled. "If you guys have an opportunity, you need to try a threesome."

Davis looked at his wife and nodded. "Write that down, a threesome, though I'm partial to another woman." He wanted to add, 'you owe me,' but Marcy seemed to understand the look he gave her.

Teddy smiled, "Me too, but Trixie says maybe...that's all."

Marcy thought about how she was looking forward to seeing Matt and was happy for the man, and even though she'd sworn last year was a fluke, she felt jealousy and regret that there were to be no more opportunities. On the other hand, she noticed how cute Trixie was and thought about a threesome or foursome with the right people.