The Elf Dick and The Stormwind Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to find a big, plump ass sticking up in the bed next to me. Cathy's curly brown hair was bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking all my morning precum down eagerly. Her fingers suddenly groped one of my melon sized spunk makers and I moaned pleasurably.

She popped off my cock and looked back at me, smiling through the spittle running down her chin. She stroked me idly as she spoke, "I am so glad to find you still here this morning. You were amazing last night. After a romp that hard I expected to wake up sore, but I'm not. I feel fantastic. How can I ever repay you?"

"You can keep sucking." I suggested with a grin.

"Yes, I know that." She said with an exasperated smile, "Last night... Oh, Last night you made me feel more like a loved and beautiful woman than my husband has in two decades. Just the thought that my body could be so enticing to someone that they would willingly commit a crime to be with me is... It's just..."

She bit her lip as she tried to find the words. Instead she abruptly turned and plunged her head down on my cock, taking the wide head all the way down her throat until her lips touched my growing knot. Her fingers felt around it and she backed up, teasing the sensitive bulb to full size. I moaned loudly, suddenly inundated with such wonderful pleasure. I reached out and grabbed a handful of her plump ass and humped against her face eagerly. My balls churned with cum and I began to shoot it into her belly. I shoved two fingers into her wet pussy and worked her as hard and fast as I could.

I pumped her full of my seed until it was running out of her nose and she backed off me, gasping deeply. I continued plunging her cunt, working my thumb against her clit at the same time. She moaned and grabbed my leg, "Don't stop! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ahhhh!"

Her pussy clenched down on my fingers and she shuddered wildly. After a few more seconds, she calmed down and slumped back on her ankles, "I can't even remember the last time someone made me cum with their fingers. You're very good!"

"Fifty years of practice will do that." I smirked at her.

"Fifty... How old are you? You look about twenty." She asked with wide eyes.

"One hundred and forty two." I said, patting her ass appreciatively, "You're the beautiful young woman in this bed. It's a good thing your husband didn't come home last night."

Cathy blushed and smiled, cuddling down against me. I kept my arm around her, fondling her plump cheek and she giggled, "He was off with his mistress. I expect he'll come in sometime around lunch apologizing that he fell asleep at the tavern."

I nodded and squeezed her butt again. She just sighed and gave me a deep kiss. I squeezed her ass harder. I couldn't get enough of that booty. A thought struck me, "Got any friends?"

"What?" She cocked her head.

"You asked how you could pay me back. Got any friends like you? You know..." I slapped her ass and made it jiggle against my hand, "Like you."

"Oh I think I could accommodate that. You have no idea how much any of us Noblewomen would pay for a night like you gave me." She smiled widely, slipping out of bed. She sauntered towards the dresser in the corner, bumping her hips teasingly with each step. "There is a brothel around here that specializes in young cuties for the men of Stormwind to enjoy. There are a whole lot of us being left to gather dust." She bent forward over the dresser, wriggling her butt back and forth.

"You really have a fantastic ass." I said as I stared at it.

"It's little comments like that that would've kept my confidence up all these years. But instead my husband calls me fat. Stupid moron." She chuckled, walking back to the bed. She sat down next to me and kissed me again. She pushed me back into the pillows and kept kissing. My hand went for her ass again, but I found something else in the way.

I drew back with a raised eyebrow and lifted a cloth purse in my hand, "Huh?"

"Just knowing I am beautiful and I can be loved is worth every gold in there. The sex was a heavenly bonus. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd pay well. I'll talk to a couple of my friends and I know that they'll pay even more." She smiled widely and then leaned her butt back into my hand. I squeezed it and her eyes widened, "Oh my goodness! I've not asked your name!"

"My name is Gale. Glad to meet you Cathy." I smiled and kissed her again, fingers still sinking into her plush bottom.

*******

CHAPTER 2 - KNOT A PROBLEM

Fifty gold. I stared into the bulging purse. Cathy had given me fifty gold for that night of fucking. I was so shocked because I, myself, would've happily paid a hundred gold for last night. Her ass was so soft and plush, her pussy so hot and inviting...

My dick throbbed hard and I pushed myself off the soft bed. Cathy had left to go tell one of her friends about me more than an hour ago so I could go fuck her this evening. The thought was very enticing, but I was too horny right now to wait any longer.

So I settled for her underwear drawer.

I drew open the top dresser drawer and stared happily at the silken and lacy contents. I ran my hand through them and thought about all the times this cloth had come in contact with her supple skin and warm pussy. My other hand wrapped around the base of my cock and I began to jerk myself off.

It had actually been a lot of years since I had masturbated. My arm grew tired far quicker than I would've liked, so I grabbed a pair of lacy panties, wrapped them around my dick and switches hands. The soft material felt fantastic as it slid up and down my skin.

I raised another pair to my nose and breathed deep the soft flowery scent. She smelled of lavender and roses. I switched hands again and continued rubbing with a new pair of panties, this time silken and very tight looking.

It took another two pairs of panties and four hand switches before I was ready to blow. I wrapped two pairs around my cock and jerked wildly with both hands, humping hard against the soft material. My knot inflated slowly around my base, increasing the pressure in my cock. My precum was spurting from my tip and I rose up on my toes.

I was just tall enough to bury the head of my cock in that soft, fluffy drawer and I began to blow. Thick, hot seed erupted into her underthings and I moaned loudly. I splattered every pair in the drawer liberally before I wiped myself clean with the pairs in my hands and stuffed them back in the drawer. With a cheeky smile, I slid the drawer closed and sighed happily.

"Leaving me a present, are you?" Cathy said with a chuckle. She was leaning against the doorframe, clearly having been watching me.

"Hey, you only made me cum once this morning. I NEED more than that." I emphasized, jerking the base of my cock for punctuation. She sidled over next to me and opened the underwear drawer. Her silence made me wonder if I had gone a little far.

That fear was immediately alleviated when she hiked up her dress and pulled down her panties. She was wearing a rather sexy pair, with a T back and lacy frills. She passed them to me with a smile. Still warm and just a little damp from her arousal, I brought them to my nose and inhaled softly.

"Fantastic." I smiled at her.

She reached in the underwear drawer and pulled out a particularly messy pair, the one that had been pressed right up against my cock. Without any word, she put her feet through them and drew them up tight to her pussy. She turned and pulled up her dress higher, letting me see them taut on her ass. My seed seeped from the seams as they stretched tight against her skin. I could only stare in awe. She turned and kissed me on the lips, "Thanks for the present. I'm glad even my underwear is sexy enough to get you off."

I grinned again and took another whiff of her panties, staring right into her eyes. She seemed to shiver with delight and then she shook her head, "Geraldine, that's the friend I went to talk to, wants you over before sundown. She said she's going to get her husband out of the house for the night and you can plow her into the heavens."

She reached in the purse she was carrying and drew out a small piece of paper. It had instructions on where Geraldine lived and I put it in my bag with the money.

"You're fantastic." I wrapped my arms tightly around her and kissed her deeply while I felt that glorious rump once more.

She seemed to linger in the kiss a bit long before stepping back, "Go on. Get out of the house before my husband gets home. But don't forget about me." She reached down and cupped my hot red dick, "I will happily pay for many more nights with you."

I smiled wryly and grabbed my cloak off the floor, "Of course, my lady! I shall be back to plow your delectable ass whenever you want!" I said with a flourish and a bow. She giggled at me and I tossed my cloak around my shoulders. A few words of magic and I disappeared from sight.

As I slipped out of the bedroom, I heard her sigh happily and flop down on her bed. That was a woman I could spend years in the arms of. If only she was an elf...

I clenched her panties in my hand and smiled to myself, sliding silently out the kitchen door again. Forget elves and their slender, sexy bodies. I was going to stay here in the Human city and fuck all the gorgeous, curvy woman, feeling so lonely after being abandoned by their husbands.

*******

Since Cathy told me to be over at Geraldine's in the evening, I had most of a day to wait. So I decided to go exploring. As long as I was careful and stayed away from crowds, the chance of me getting spotted behind my magic was a minimal one.

But by mid afternoon, it was clear that my invisibility magic was a bigger drain than I had thought. I was getting tired and magically drained. If I was to remain a ghost to this town, I was going to need to find a more permanent invisibility.

A glance to the south showed me the tall, grandiose spires of the mage's district. If I could get my hands on some spell thread, I could stitch my magic spell in runes around the cloak. It wouldn't completely take away the spell's drain, but it would massively ease the burden. It was the difference between trying to erect a castle with scaffolding and without. Using a magical tool like that always made spells much, much easier in the same way because it gave a more solid form for the magic. Why do you think sorceresses and wizards always carry staves and wands and wore such grandiose robes?

I lessened the spell to a thick chameleon rather than total invisibility. That gave me some breathing room as I stole across town towards my goal. The shadows did the rest to keep me hidden.

Everything went well, even as I passed into the more sparsely populated mage district. That is until I made the stunningly idiotic move of bumping into someone.

That someone was a young woman in flowing blue robes with curly red hair and big round glasses. She turned and looked in my direction. I instinctively redoubled my efforts on my spell, but it was useless. She put a finger to her glasses and looked around. Glittering blue mana swirled through the lenses and she turned right towards me. Whatever magic she used pierced right through my spell and her face registered my existence.

I lunged forward and grabbed her around the middle. With barely a squeak from her, my lunge carried us into a dark alleyway behind an empty trade cart. I wrapped my hand over her mouth and held her down. She trembled in fear under my grip and I leaned down close to her to whisper, "No sounds or I will make you stay quiet."

She nodded eagerly, showing absolute compliance. I sighed and looked over my shoulder. Nobody had noticed anything and nobody noticed the girl laying alone in the alleyway with barely a blur kneeling on her chest.

I looked back at her and whispered again, "You will take me to your home. Do it without a word and without signalling anyone. If I suspect you at all, I will be forced to take action. Listen to me and you will come out of this no worse for wear. Okay?"

She nodded quickly and I slowly let go of her. She sighed and rubbed her neck, "I live just down the street. Alone."

"Good. Go." I said, getting off her. She looked around as though she couldn't see me and I realized the magic had gone from her glasses. She got to her feet and walked out to the street. Keeping her head down and her mouth closed, she headed down the street. I followed close and she led me to a teeny-tiny two story house crammed between two much nicer houses. She opened the door with a key from her waist and stepped inside.

I followed and closed the door. The inside was just as small but it was wonderfully cozy. A small fireplace with a plush chair in front of it. A warm little kitchen. A few book cases lined the walls. There was a staircase in the back, spiraling up the second floor.

"Please don't kill me! I don't want to die! I'm just an apprentice!" The girl stammered fearfully, staring at the door as if I was still standing there.

I stepped over to the one window on this floor and pulled the curtains shut. The spell around me faded and she jumped in shock when I came into view.

"How did a Horde spy even get into town? Are you here to kill someone? Why me? Why must I die?!" She said frantically. I strode over to her, letting my cloak flutter open, and pulled her into a kiss.

She just kind of froze up in my arms and I pressed my tongue against hers. My hands felt up her robe and I felt my cock twitch eagerly. She wasn't as plump and curvy but she had a nice butt and some well-rounded hips. She felt quite sexy against me.

After a moment more she seemed to wake up and pushed back from me. Her eyes were wide and she took a glance down at my hardening dog dick before looking back up at my face, "What?!"

"I'm no assassin or spy. I'm a horny elf exiled from Silvermoon with a penchant for plush women." My hands were still on her sides and my dick twitched against her leg.

She blushed and looked down at my dick, "Why do you have one like a dog?"

"Bad foray into Fel magic. Got cursed by a succubus after I summoned her and fucked her brains out for most of a day straight." I lifted it up and let it flop against her belly. She squeaked and jerked back out of my arms.

"It's... It's so big..." She stammered.

"Yep and it's going inside you." I said simply, taking a step towards her.

"If... If I let you... Then... Then you won't kill me?" She looked at me fearfully.

"Oh please, you're going to love this." I said, reaching down to stroke my cock enticingly. It's hot red girth pulsated and grew.

"I can't fall in love with the enemy!" She cried fearfully, shaking her head.

"No love? Well, if you're so sure, fine. I won't fuck you. Just come here and touch it." I said with a false sigh of defeat.

"Just touch it?" She asked, positively shaking with nervousness.

"Yea, put a hand on it." I said, leaning my dick towards her. It's thick canine shape slowly slid into her hand and she closed her fingers around it.

"It's so hot..." The girl mumbled, sliding her hand down to the base of it. She pulled her hand back to the tip and felt around it a bit.

"Yes, that feels good." I moaned.

"Really? I'm making you feel good? I... I've never touched one before. I didn't know it would be so sensitive." She said, sliding a thumb over the tip. I shuddered with delight at the sensitive flesh. The girl was getting more interested as she rubbed it. Soon she had a second hand down touching my balls. She got down on her knees and looked closer at it while I moaned due to her eager attention.

"Hey, put it in your mouth." I suggested.

She looked up at me, "But..."

"Please." I said, my dick twitching in her hand.

The girl blushed and opened her mouth, slurping down on my salty pre that was beading on the tip. I cooed appreciatively and rubbed her fluffy red hair. She wrapped her fingers around my balls again and sucked my dick deeper. The girl was inexperienced but wonderfully eager. Her tongue was hot and wet as it rubbed the underside and she eagerly drank my spurts of precum.

"That's it! You're making me feel so good. Can you feel my knot? It's growing." I grunted, pulling her hand down to the base of my dick. Her fingers teased the inflating flesh and I gasped happily.

She backed off me with wide eyes, both hands eagerly exploring my growing knot. It grew to twice the girth of my cock and she pressed against the tight flesh. "This... This could be... inside me... What does it feel like?"

I moaned loudly and bucked my hips in her hands. Cum burst across her face and blasted her glasses. Hot seed dripped down her cheeks and I continued shooting until she was wearing a sticky mask of my spooge. It soaked her hair and seeped into her robes, making a right mess of everything.

She just knelt there in shock, eyes wide behind her glasses and mouth full of my cum. She swallowed and breathed hard, "It tastes... good. So good. I want more..." She sucked on my dribbling dick, drinking down the dregs of my cum.

"Ahhh! You know, for only touching it, you made me feel great!" I sighed as she sat back on her ankles and licked her glasses clean.

"But! But I didn't... I mean... I..." She exclaimed in surprise as she looked up at me, glasses held in her shocked hands.

"Alright. Well, promise not to tell anyone about me and I'll go." I told her with a kind smile. I knew just how to play a naive girl like her after my time in Silvermoon.

She didn't seem to understand as she just stared at me. After a second, she shook her head and got up on her feet, "Please don't go!"

"Huh?" I cocked my head innocently, loving how she was falling right into my teasings.

"Well... well your cum..." She licked a bit off her lip, "And I feel so... What I mean to say... Would you..." I waited patiently as she stammered and squirmed. It took her a moment more to speak again, "What you wanted to do originally!"

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Please. I'd like you to!" She exclaimed, quickly untying the belt of her robes.

"Do you have a bed?" I asked.

"Yes! Upstairs!" She turned and fled towards the stairs, leaving clothing in her wake. I followed her as she stripped hurriedly and mounted the stairs in just panties.

The second floor was even smaller and it just had a bed and a few cupboards. She stood before her bed, panties around one ankle and a bit of cum still dripping down her face and down her perky breasts. The robes didn't do her body justice, it did indeed have a delightful shape to it.

"That eager huh?" I asked.

"I'm so hot! Please, don't make me wait." She begged.

"One price first." I said.

"Anything! I'll pay it! I don't have a lot of money... but I really want..." Her eyes stared hard at my cock.

"Not money." I bent down.

She watched as I lifted her foot and took the panties off her ankle. Where Cathy had a lacy thong, this girl was wearing a plain pink cotton. I sniffed at them and my dick throbbed powerfully. She had a warm, youthful scent that spoke of virginity and inexperience. I was going to do the same to her that I did to Cathy.

"My underwear?" She asked, blushing as I set them aside.

"I like collecting the scents of different women. Now back on the bed." I pushed her back on her butt and spread her legs.

Her pussy was covered in fuzzy red hair and I dove into it with relish. Her flavor was rich and virginal, a pussy that hadn't known mind numbing pleasure. That was seconded by her gasp and long, lustful moan when I had only just dug in my tongue.

"Goodness! By the arcane, masturbating never felt this good!" She arched her back and clenched her thighs against my face. I dug my tongue deeper and tasted her sweet virgin juices. My dick was aching for it, but I knew I had all afternoon to kill, so I might as well make a show of it for this young sorceress.