The Elf Dick and The Stormwind Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid her further back on the bed and lifted her pelvis with her legs on my shoulders. This pushed her into the mattress and raised her ass up, giving me a position of utter control. She cried with ecstasy as I dragged my tongue through her wet folds and across her bulging clit.

"You're so forceful! My pussy feels so good!" She writhed underneath me. The flavor of her pussy was making me drool precum nonstop at this point. I slid a finger up under my chin and rubbed it against her tight asshole, rubbing around all the lube that her pussy had been dripping on it. She jumped at the touch, "There? You're going to touch me there?"

I responded by sliding my finger slowly but unwaveringly into her extremely tight asshole. She screamed and clenched down hard, but I worked my finger into her velvety innards.

"It feels wierd! Oh my butt feels wierd! I think I'm gonna cum!" She shook and thrust her crotch against my face. I wriggled my tongue hard against her clit and twisted my finger in her ass. She came wildly and her pussy fountained in my mouth. I jerked back in surprise and her juices spurted all over my face. She was an unbelievably wet woman, I had never seen anything like it. As if by magic, she cried and her pussy spurted again, splattering me liberally. I smiled and pressed my lips to her pussy, drinking down the next squirt and the next, and all the rest of her delicious girl cum.

She slumped back, panting hard as her legs slipped off my shoulders.

"How's that?" I asked her, looking down at her panting body and her shining eyes.

"Amazing... Are you going to use that now?" She breathed hard, staring down at my positively aching penis.

"Oh yes. I wouldn't dare disappoint you." I grinned widely and lifted it to her still dripping cunt.

"Do it! Stick that big red doggy dick inside me!" She begged eagerly, pulling her legs wide for me. I nestled the pointed tip between her sopping wet folds and slowly pushed into her. She cooed with delight as I slowly pushed her open.

"You are a flood of a woman! Look at all these juices! You're wetter than anyone I've ever fucked!" I said, slowly sliding deeper into her. Her pussy disgorged delicious lubrication all over my shaft, easing the passage of my dick into her near-virgin slit.

"You're so huge! Your dick is stretching me out! Deeper! Push it deeper! Shape my womb to your cock!" The girl howled wildly, pulling me deeper with her squirming hips.

"You're my kind of woman! Horny and wet, thinking of nothing but my cock as I pound you stupid!" I roared, shoving my dick deeper into her with each thrust. Just like she wanted, her pussy began to conform to my shaft. It stretched and drew tight around me, taking in the last few inches of me until my crotch was pressed tightly to hers.

"That's it! That feels amazing! So deep!" Her voice was heady and desperate for more pleasure. Her legs wrapped tight around my hips and I humped away at her, each thrust drawing joyous sounds from her.

Her cunt was positively delightful with how tight it was gripping me. I felt a tingling in the base of my cock that heralded my knot. I gave a thought of worry to her about the size of my knot, but that was driven from my head moments later when her pussy squeezed down on me again. I thrust against her insides hard and let my knot do it's job.

"It's growing! Your thing is growing!" She threw her head back with a squeal and let my knot inflate until it stuck us tight together. Her insides quivered with glorious ecstasy and her pelvis convulsed from the consecutive orgasms. I felt my ass convulse and my knot reached peak hardness, drawing up every ounce of semen my balls could generate.

My cum vein stretched and an enormous flood of white seed poured into her womb. I moaned and bucked against her, thrusting my knot back and forth as more splooge rushed forth. My knot kept us tied tightly together while her pussy continued to fill. She moaned whorishly and drooled down her cheek.

"That's it! That's it! Take it! Take all my seed!" I moaned, climbing up on the bed to stradle her closer. My dick kept us from moving more than an inch apart and I wrapped my arms tightly around her. More cum spurted into the sorceress girl and she moaned deeply.

"You've got me so full! Your cum is stretching my womb out!" She breathed hard.

"Get used to it." I sighed, rolling onto my back and holding her tight against my chest, "We're going to be here for a little while. You're far too tight for me to pull out until I'm totally flaccid."

"I can't say I don't like it." She smiled weakly, snuggling on top of me, "I've never felt so amazingly full before." We laid together quietly, eyes closed as we enjoyed the afterglow of cum packing her so tight. After a moment, she raised her head, "Hey, what is your name, elf?"

"I'm Gale Sunheart." I smiled and caressed her bottom, "Who are you?"

"Sherra Athis. I'm an apprentice sorceress." She said, squirming a bit to feel my knot move inside her.

"Well Sherra, who do you love?" I said with a cheeky smile.

"I think it's plenty obvious." She ground her crotch against mine and all my cum squished around inside her, "And I'll never tell anyone about you. Not as long as this dick makes its way back inside me again."

"I think I can make that happen. I've got plans tonight though." I told her, sliding my hand down her rump. I gently teased her asshole.

"Oooh! Where will you be going tonight?" She moaned at the touch.

"Another woman who is going to fall in love with my dick. Hey, think you can help me with something? I need some spellthread." I asked her.

"Well, I can't exactly help you right now. Mmmm..." She swooned a bit as she ground herself on my lap, "But I'll do anything for you. You made my first time so amazing. You are amazing."

"What fantastic luck I had for you to fall on my dick." I smiled, patting her ass lovingly. She gave a lusty purr and rubbed her cum-packed pussy on me some more. This crash in Stormwind was turning out better than I could've hoped.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - CATYLA THE HORSE

The stitched cloak had not worked. I didn't know why but somehow a Draenei woman had noticed me and she was skillfully tailing me right now. It was getting late in the evening and I only had a few hours until my meeting with Cathy's lovely friend Geraldine.

The magic had been right. Every rune had been stitched correctly around the hem of the cloak. The spell itself was light and efficient, something that I could keep active for probably no end of time without the slightest drain. No guard had been able to notice me and not a single other person in the Mage's Quarter had seen me.

Yet about twenty feet behind me and keeping to the shadows was a tall, pale blue woman. She didn't look like a warrior or a mage of the alien race. She wore loose grey shorts and a fluffy white shirt. An eyepatch sat over her left eye and her sea green hair was pulled back in a long tail.

I slipped deftly around a corner and headed down an alley. It was the until near the end that I realized my mistake. I had cornered myself and the tall buildings of the Market District didn't have many handholds for climbing. I turned and found the Draenei standing at the mouth of the alley. My only option left to me was to kill her and flee.

My magic flowed into my hands and I stood, invisible in the shadows, waiting for her to come close enough.

"I know you're here little elf." The Draenei whispered, walking towards me. She didn't seem to be able to see me with how she was turning her head. I would've been curious but her next line answered my question, "I can smell you down here. I can smell your lust~."

If she could only smell me, then perhaps I had a chance. I felt stupid that I had never considered that but in the city of Stormwind with herb shops, beggars in the streets, and horses riding everywhere, I hadn't thought the aromatic cum from my fuckfests would be that noticeable. I really needed to take a bath apparently.

I deftly slipped forward and aimed to use her height against her. The alley was wider than her arm span and I dove for the wider half.

"Got you!" She lunged with shocking speed and drove one of her hooved feet into my belly. Pain seared through my middle and the next thing I knew, I was staring up from a pile of broken old crates. The draenei stood over me with a smile glittering on her face, "Hello there elf. Come along quietly now."

She reached down and grabbed my neck. The last thing I felt was the strangest feeling of lethargy and peace flood my body. My vision blurred and my head slumped onto my chest.

*******

When I awoke, my body was warm and relaxed. There was soft blankets beneath me and a pillow under my head. I forced my eyes open and looked around. I was in a small room with a warm fireplace crackling away. The ceiling above me was worn old paneling and the walls were painted a soft white. The bed I was in had clearly been made for someone bigger.

I tried to sit up but found my body nonresponsive. Nothing from my waist down would move at all. I wasn't in pain or injured. I could feel my legs so the kick hadn't broken my spine. Something was just keeping my legs limp as noodles.

There was the clack of hoof on wood and a door opened next to the fireplace. The Draenei who had caught me stepped through the door, utterly naked.

The room behind her was a bathroom, but that wasn't what caught my attention. What got me was the gigantic equine shaft hanging from her crotch. I could tell that it wasn't hard yet it hung halfway to her knees. When it did get erect, it would likely be longer than my own puppy pecker. I was nearly a foot long. She had to reach at least fourteen inches. Such immense size...

Her balls, also bigger than my own, jiggled so enticingly against her thighs as she walked towards me. I could hardly keep myself from drooling.

"So what is an elf like you doing in Stormwind?" The Draenei asked, stopping next to the bed. Her dick was so close to me that I could smell the heady musk coming from it. My tongue flicked over my lips.

"Ass. One thing led to another and I came here to fuck big plump asses." I said, my cock positively throbbing.

"Really? You came to rape women? Well let's see how you like a little rape." The Draenei said with a devious smile. Her cock pulsed with blood as it started to slip free of its girthy sheath.

"Do it!" I moaned, eyes still locked on her cock. I licked my lips, "Fuck me. Put that massive horse dick in my ass. Fill me up. Then let me fuck your sexy blue ass."

"Uhhh... What?" The Draenei seemed honestly shocked. I watched her cock rise up and dangle so enticingly right before my nose. My estimate was right about her length, she was almost sixteen inches long and as thick as my arm. I opened my mouth and licked at her head. She jumped in surprise and stepped back.

"Oh come on! I never knew you Draenei had such amazing dicks! Please let me suck on it!" I moaned needily. The taste of her still lingered on my tongue and I had to have more.

"Usually when I get hard, women get scared. At least elves and humans do. I imagine I'd probably match most Tauren." She scratched her head, "I'm going to rape you. Don't you get that? I'm a complete stranger and I'm going to put my dick in your ass until I am satisfied. I don't care how much you scream or beg for me to stop. Nobody can hear you here and you're half paralyzed."

"It's not rape if I want it. I'm horny as hell here! Shut up and fuck me in the ass already!" I yelled at her, gesturing at my huge throbbing red cock for emphasis.

The Draenei laughed heartily, "I don't know what I expected when I came upon you, but the smell of you alone was enough to tell me I could get a nice free fuck out of your tiny ass before I threw you to the city guard. I guess I might get more. I'm going to unparalyze you, don't try to run."

I watched her reach down and put a hand on my shoulder. With her other hand, she shoved hard against my throat. I gagged and coughed, but immediately my legs jerked. I flexed my toes and smiled. In the blink of an eye, I leapt on the Draenei. My hands dug into her plush hips and I rubbed my face against her huge member. "I've never seen someone with a dick like a horse. Haven't fucked any Tauren before. This is amazing."

I stretched my mouth wide to fit her head in and I slurped loudly on the delicious salty pre that was bubbling forth. She was easily the tastiest thing I had ever sucked on and I forced myself further down. Even though it looked hard, her cock had a slightly spongy texture to it that let it bend down my throat easily. I soon found my lips pressed to her sheath and she moaned loudly, "What kind of a whore of legend are you? Even my own kind have a hard time sucking me off! How are you doing this?"

My throat convulsed around her and I pulled on her ass. My jaw popped and her sheath slid into my mouth. Her dick was almost in my belly by now and I pushed until my nose was buried in her jade pubes. She tasted so good and the sound of her moans was so enticing. I groped her huge balls with both hands and she bucked against my face.

My lungs were starting to burn but I wouldn't give in before she did. My dick ached with desire and I shoved a hand between her thighs. Her ass was supple and warm to the touch. My finger slipped into her asshole easily and I found her prostate instantly. It was huge and pulsating with all her lust and desire. My finger touched it and she jerked forward like a coiled spring. I was driven back into the bed and she humped my face with uncontrolled abandon.

"How are you doing this? Why are you touching my ass?" The Draenei screamed and her hot, thick semen began to fill my belly. I pushed a second finger in her ass and rubbed her bulging spot as hard as I could. It made her howl and buck wildly. My belly started to stretch and my head was swaying with lightness. I swallowed and worked her with a fevered need, hoping to finish before I passed out.

My vision started to dim when she finally pulled herself back. That massive dong pulled free of my lips with a sloppy pop and a huge spray of cum all down my body. I gasped sweet lungfuls of air as soon as she did. My belly was warm and stuffed with her delightful cum.

"How did you do that? Never have I felt anything like that." The Draenei slumped weakly on the bed next to her. The delicious smell of her cum dripping on the floor wafted over me.

"Never... Never played with... Your ass before?" I panted, pulling myself up next to her.

"Never. It's humiliating. I am the one who gives it to other people. I don't take it." The Draenei shook her head. Her eyes glowed as brightly as my own and I couldn't help but be enchanted by them.

I laid a hand on her huge cock and stroked it's gooey length, "You have missed so much pleasure!"

She laughed, "Clearly! I never knew it could feel good! I always got a kick out of raping criminals in the ass. I never knew it could feel good."

"How about I show you just how good?" I said, sliding my hand down to the inside of her thigh.

She looked uneasy but curious, "I don't know about this."

"Look, if it isn't the best time you've ever had, take me off to the city guard." I said, sliding my hand under her huge sack to fondle it lovingly.

"Alright. Fine. But go slow." She said, spreading her legs.

I got on my knees and lifted that glorious, heavy sack. Her little blue asshole looked so inviting and my cock was practically drooling precum. She watched me with uneasy eyes as I lined myself up and slowly pushed in. The upside to my dog dick was the tapered tip made anal very easy. I was gentle and slow with stretching her to my own thickness.

She moaned loudly, "Oh wow! Oh by the light! That is amazing! I can feel it in the base of my dick! My dick feels hot and its so hard!"

"Just wait until I start fucking you. You're in for a surprise." I smirked as more of her hot insides engulfed my dick. I pushed past my dormant knot and wrapped a hand around the base of her huge member. The feeling of her ass clenching and wriggling was more than enough pleasure for me at the moment. I wanted to break this Draenei's brain.

"It already feels this good! Why haven't I ever done this?" The Draenei cried out, her legs wrapping around my waist.

I grabbed her soft hips and shoved forward, pushing with my dick. She gasped sharply and a huge glob of pre spurted on her breasts. I drew myself back and worked into a nice rhythm that had her moaning.

"So... You have a cock like a horse..." I said as I fucked her closer to my orgasm.

"Uh huh. Mmm. That's how all Draenei are. Goes with our hooves." She cooed as my dick slid deep into her.

"If you haven't noticed... Mine is that of a canine. Not all elves... I'm kinda special." I humped harder and made her cock spew more.

"I... Did." She gasped deeply.

I shoved as deep as I could when the the tightness in my cock heralded my knot's inflation.

I looked in her lusty eyes, "And do you know what a dog dick does... Nngggh... When it cums?"

"What does it... Does it..." Her eyes widened as the realization hit her. She felt my knot growing in her ass and it pushed on her prostate.

I gyrated my hips and pushed deep inside her. Her velvety insides were clenching and squeezing me in amazing ways. I grunted and felt my knot swelling more.

"Yea. Feel it. Get ready for heaven, cutie." I grunted, my cum starting to pump into her ass. I bucked against her and watched her dick start to cum as well. Her semen came out thick and goopy, splashing over her breasts and running all down her belly.

"Its too big! Oh light, I'm cumming too hard! Please, no! Don't do this!" She screamed as I reached peak hardness and lodged us tightly together. I wrapped a hand around her spasming cock and began to jerk it eagerly. She threw her head back and punched holes in the mattress with her horns.

"Cum for me baby. More. I want to see just how much are in these huge baby makers." I urged her on, stroking her with one hand and fondling her balls with the other.

"Nooooo~!" She screamed and more cum poured from her. I put my mouth to the seemingly bottomless spray and drank the thick goo until I couldn't swallow anymore.

For the better part of the next fifteen minutes, I stayed stuck fast in her once virgin ass. The entire time I tormented her with orgasms, rubbing her enormous horse dick with both hands and watching her cum and cum and cum some more all over herself.

"No. Please. Stop. I'm going to die." She whimpered and pleaded.

"Okay fine. But my dick is still gonna be stuck for while more. You're pretty fucking tight." I sighed and let her cock flop in the bath of cum that covered her and the bed.

She slowly caught her breath and croaked up at me with a scream-hoarse voice, "You're a monster. I've had to cum a hundred times since you started. How did you do all this?"

I laid down in the gooey mess on her chest, gently squeezing her cock between us, and clasped my hands upon her sticky boobs, "When you are born with a dick in elf society, you pick up hobbies. When I was considerably younger and more foolish, I tried my hand at demon summoning. I wanted to fuck a succubus. You know, most beautiful and sexual of all creatures. Well I succeeded and I spent at least twelve hours fucking her brains out. I mean we fucked just like animals, feral and wild. Plowing her with load after load of cum, fucking every hole she had and using her like the most slutty of fuck toys."

I continued to describe how insanely wild I fucked that succubus until the Draenei's cock jerked wetly against my chest. She blushed a bit, "I think I get it."

"Right. Anyway, morning comes around and she breaks free. Throws some freaky magic at me and disappears. My dick is suddenly this doggy thing and I am screaming for release. I run out in the street, over to my neighbors and I fuck her right there. Craziest thing? The fuck was so good that she argued in my favor when the guard came running." I laughed.