All Comments on 'The Emerald Green High Heels'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved

the ending. It fits her right just to wear only the emerald green slut shoes. Now, get sometype of revenge on Kenny. If you divorce her, make Kenny and the swinging couple, the other parties, liable for the divorce. The lights on and the car horn honking was the coup de' gras.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Cold man just cold.....

I like this guy!

Yeah some here will be like "why didn't he just bust in and mess every one up?"

Becouse his name isn't Rambo morons.

Sorry had to get that out of the way. See as far as I can tell, he knew that the marriage is over. She's cheating and it seems to be a regular and usual thing. so he sees the affair, only complaint he needed to some how get evedence...maybe a camcorder or something, and then kicks her out.

No violence, though I will admit in SOME -STORIES-, have to make that distientions, violence is not the way to go IRL kids, Violence is called for.

Just a last second and very creative last bite. Wonder what she was thinking when he tossed her out and did that? lol

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs a Chapter 2

A good story well put together but it should have a chapter 2 as there's work to be done (spelled REVENGE). Ronnie W.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
Another good story

Liked the way he worked it around. Good ending and nice build up.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Damn Bob, this is like your 3rd story where

you portray an actual husband reacting to his wife's betrayal instead of having him turn into a cum cannon upon finding his wife cheating. Thanks for remembering that the majority of readers (in my opinion) don't like cheating wife without consequences stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yaaaaawnnnnnn....

Another revenge story. How boring. Makes you wonder why they call this place litEROTICA.

cloacascloacasalmost 19 years ago
Nicely done

The high heels were a good hook. You did the two acts well - the party and the house. Him tossing them to her on the porch is a nice resolution. Having the lights go off was Seinfeldian.

QuillmanQuillmanalmost 19 years ago
I enjoy ....

reading your stories and they are always well written, erotic and captivating. The 'revenge' factor seems to have spared you from the usual castigation that writers in this section attract.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
problem

why did Kenny, 'the friend', try to drag the Dave, the husband, to the parked car to see Alice, his wife, cheating? it is not like Kenny didn't know who it was - he knew those emerald shoes!

was he TRYING to break them up? then why didn't he confront Dave, the husband?

and then why did Kenny sneak in and out later, instead of trying to get caught by Dave?

doesn't make sense....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thanks Author - Talent & Reality - Nice Work

You dog - thanks - The setting, flow and storyline were strong as usual. The theme appreciated and much like life would deal it.

Chapter 2 a possibility? Our minds can work it out unless you see more.

Author - you and your work in this venue is appreciated and entertaining. with high Regard

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Reve ge? What Revenge?

There's still 5 guys walking around that shouldn't be.

When he dumps on them, then he has revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You left this story high and dry.

He could have taken a shotgun from the closet and sent all of them nude without clothes or keys out of the house and then pulled the locked trick. Or being a devious sort I would have come home been surprised, grabbed a shotgun and started firing to kill the men raping my wife. You do have the right to defend yourself and your property, it would have of course been a shame that the wife got in the line of fire.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Far too unrealistic to be possible so I gave it a 1 star.

If she had just been fucked by one guy, I would have given it 5 stars. However, the story was to extreme and would not be possible.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Not Enough

Revenge, what revenge. She will be a bit embarrassed until she rapes him in the divorce. She can sell cruelty fairly easily since he cannot prove why he threw her out naked. We don't even get any feeling that she will be sad that she lost her husband.

How about spending a few more brain cells on one like this. You had the beginnings of a great story. I am not big on violent revenge nor on leaving someone homeless, but there should have been a price to pay for all involved. As you left it, there will be none. Actually, he will probably get shit on by the town for throwing her out as all the others will deny his accusations.

Once again, a very unsatisfying ending. However, I do have to agree, at least you didn't have the husband jacking off in the closet.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 10 years ago
Well that wasn't his best option/idea

He may have felt good momentarily but when she gets an attorney he's going to get reamed. Another unfinished story by the master. And since Bob likes to leave some of his stories with no comments, I'll take this space to comment on the previous story - "The Driveway". Another story that I hated when he took the cheating slut back knowing she would cheat again. But the thing that I hated MOST about that story? Who the HELL names their son Barnaby????? Poor kid will spend his life living that one down.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Evidence

Even if they live in a no-fault state he should have got some video, even if it did ZERO good in the divorce it would have confirmed HIM as the wronged party, ruined his reputation, and damaged the marriage of her partners who weren't swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that did him zero good

When the cops show up and she shows them the bruise on her arm and she points the finger at her angry husband, I wonder who is going to jail and who is going back into the house to sleep? And with no proof all he's going to get is 50% of nothing in the divorce. You said at the start they were working hard to get out of debt. You never said they were OUT of debt. Which means that money for an attorney and Court costs are going to be a problem. And if they are under water on their mortgage then selling the house won't help. After realtor fees there might be little or no money . How is he going to make bail? All in all a bad ending to another unfinished story by the Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
would have thought...

...a breif epilogue of destruction of her lover esp kenny was in order

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
In the revenge department...

...it's one down and three to go. All four need a great big measure of payback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep

Every woman is a lying, cheating slut when they think they can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Another steaming pile of shot from this loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At last

At last a story about a man with some balls.Anon 05/08/19 Should stick to comics.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
He

He threw the whore out. Can he keep her out is the question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A closet cuck story with a burn The bitch end

Still no Loving wifes, just another cuck fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry, most of the time I like your stories but this is bullshit. What kind of chicken shit stands in a closet and watches other guys fuck his wife?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Most of the time his stories are bullshit. All of his female characters are town whores, all of his hubby characters are "I wanted to budge in but then I didn't", and most of his sex descriptions are straight of internet porn. Interesting that he did not go sucking sloppy seconds and rave about anal sex as those are his regular obsessions.

Given the way he portray women in his stories it is obvious he never had any other than some cheap Michigan trailer park prostitutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

d2d2- give us all a break and quit bitching! You sound like one of Bob's ex-wives! As far as anon before, other than throwing her ass out (which he did), what was he supposed to do. Her first time cheating obviously had been at least months ago! Besides, there were at least four guys! Maybe people need to read the story BEFORE typing comments.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Believe

I believe this story needs an ending,left like this it isn't much of a story.Plus he needs over the top revenge on Bill and Kenny,not just Alice.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

One of the most overrated writers on this website. 1 in 10 is acceptable the rest is mostly crap.

Just like this one.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Typical unfinished JPB story. Starts out good and it just stops. JPB is a good writer but could be a great writer, if you'd just simply finish your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical JPB story..no ending

RJDinNYRJDinNYabout 1 year ago

Some of the names came out of bluegrass bands - which I know Bob likes. Maybe Josh, Lester, J.D., Alison, and Earl will appear in a future story. Keep on pickin.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...