The Empty Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahoji tilted her head to the side and pondered. "Green?" she asked.

"Yeah. But regardless they still tasted just like any other fish and stuff."

"Sounds exotic."

"So ... anyway ... um ... I guess my place isn't really up to like high standards or anything. So, I'm sorry about that."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll try to get you a better bed and stuff when I can."

"There's nothing wrong with the bed I have now."

"I know but like I know you're probably used to a whole lot better and stuff."

"What we have now is fine. I deeply appreciate all you've done for me."

"Well ... yeah ok. But I'll still try to get you some better things since like ... Ok I don't know how to build a palace or nothing but I don't want you to have to take too much of a downgrade from what you're used to and stuff."

"Mr. Tom, I never asked you to build a palace for me. I'm quite happy with my accommodations. Do you mind if we turn to another topic?"

"Sure. Whatever you want."

Effortlessly, Ahoji got Alfie to slow and then stop, almost as if she were commanding the animal with her mind. "Come with me." she said as she got off of her horse and then led it to a tree by the side of the path so she could wrap the reigns around a low branch. Tom was much less graceful in his handling of Sanders but eventually he had his horse next to hers and he followed her as she walked off the path and the line of trees and off into a field of tall grass.

"I learned a saying when I was a girl." she said.

"What's that?"

"Love is a choice."

"I don't understand."

"The truest form of love is not when emotions compel action."

"Um ... ok." Tom wasn't sure of the exact meanings of the words she was using.

"True love is independent from an abundance of options or a lack thereof. It is not held hostage by contracts or agreements."

"Totally. I get you."

"True love is making the choice to be with someone. Most make that choice after finding someone who it is easy for them to choose in a situation that is compatible with their disposition."

"Yeah, someone compatible. I can understand that."

She smiled at him and took his hand so she could lead him farther out into the field. "There are times of course when someone finds themselves with someone they might not otherwise choose."

"Where are we going?" Tom asked as he looked over his shoulder back at the place the horses were waiting.

"While some might fixate on a disadvantage, we must all remember that for everyone, there might have been someone else they could have felt more passionately for than the one they are with. There will always be someone else with a better financial situation. That is not the important thing to think about. That is not love. The act of love is the act of choosing someone. If there is passion or not; if there is money or not; if there is peace or not. The most important thing for love is to choose someone and conform yourself to the proper conduct towards that person. That choice must be consistent even in the hard times. That is love."

"I'm sorry." Tom said.

She stopped walking and turned to him. "Why?"

"I don't ... I ... I don't really understand what you're talking about."

She reached for his other hand and took it into her own. "I know we haven't been acquainted with each other for very long. However, I wish to convince you of my sincerity."

"Yeah, well. No problem, ... I guess."

"If you want to choose me, I will in turn choose you."

"Choose me?"

"Yes."

"But ... I'm not royalty or nothing."

"You're here and I'm here. I will promise myself to you if you promise yourself ..."

"But you're the Empress!"

The information did not seem to bother her. She looked at him and smiled for a moment but then she took on a more serious expression. "Yes, I am the Empress." she said calmly. "As Empress I have the right to choose my consort. I have chosen you. Would you deny me?"

"Uh ... well ... I don't know how to be a con ... um ... you know."

"Con-sort."

"Consort. Do they have like rules or ..."

"You must choose to love me. You must choose to honor me. You must choose to cherish me. Can you promise me to do that?"

"Promise?"

"Yes. No matter what happens. No matter if there are tragedies. Everyday I am your choice. Promise me that and I will promise you the same."

"Really?"

"Yes. But you have to promise. Say it."

"I promise."

She returned to her smile. "And I promise you. Now come." She pulled him to her.

"What are we ... doing?"

"What do you think?"

"Honestly, I have no idea."

She put a hand on his cheek and then lifted herself up to her toes so she could reach him. Her lips kissed his softly and he was frozen in place. After the kiss she retreated from him for a moment and started to take her shirt off.

"Wa ... wait. You don't have to ..." he started.

"Quiet." she said. "Stop talking." as she exposed herself to him. "Come. Kiss me here."

Tom swallowed. He approached her and he was shaking as he leaned forward to put his mouth on her breast. Her reaction was instant. She wrapped her arms around his head and moaned.

Tom may have been knew to this kind of experience but it didn't take long for him to intuitively know what to do. At first he just kissed her breast around the nipple. Then he kissed the nipple itself. Kissing it turned to giving it a light suck and then they were really in business.

Ahoji got out of the rest of her clothes and Tom wondered if he was going to ejaculate on himself just seeing her like that. She laid the grass to its side and made a clean area for her to lay down on top of it.

"But ... I'm not clean right now." Tom said as he remembered what he and Marsha had done earlier.

"Just come. We don't have the luxury of choosing our time."

"But wouldn't it be ..."

"Stop talking." she said. "Come to me. Now."

He did as she asked after removing his own shirt and pants. However, before moving to above her, he spoke again.

"I'm nervous."

"That's ok. How do you think I feel?"

"Oh. Right."

It was like magic. Tom's eyes went to full saucers as he saw his own cock enter the Empress. She was so wet that he really just slit right in. He was trying to go slow and be gentle since he didn't really know any other way to do it. But then he lost control. It took him by surprise when he just started cumming in her.

She patiently waited for him to finish.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Don't worry. Can you continue?"

"Uh ... yeah, I think."

"Then continue."

Tom started to move gently in and out of her tight pussy. He wasn't able to get all the way in her but it didn't matter. Her wetness and his cum worked to make her super smooth. Tom had the feeling like he could actually go deeper if he pushed through this kind of wall she had but when he put pressure on it she didn't seem to like it so he backed off.

It was sort of uncomfortable to have sex in the grass but that was countered by the fact that they were ... Fucking. Yeah. Tom was starting to get the hang of this. He started smiling the more and more Ahoji seemed to enjoy what he was doing. Wow. He'd officially had sex for the first time. This was real. This was actually happening.

Tom was building up to another orgasm. He could feel it starting to collect. It would go faster if he could just push a little deeper but he was worried he'd hurt her. Then, right as he was about to cum in her again, she arched her back and yelled out. Her body locked in place and then did a kind of shimmy. She then took a deep breath and held it. When she let it go, Tom was going to try and keep fucking her but she put her hands up to his chest.

"Thank you." she said.

Tom didn't respond. Instead he tried again to fuck her some more but she was more forceful than before and got him off of her. Tom didn't feel like he was done. He felt like he could go one more round but she was getting her clothes back on so he guessed they were really finished.

There was an awkward silence as they both walked back to the horses together.

"So, we better tell Marsha." Tom said.

"I know. I'll do it."

"Maybe it would be better if I broke the news to her since ..."

"No. Let me do it. It would be better. Trust me."

"Yeah, but see, there's something about me and Marsha that you don't know."

"I know everything I need to know. Just let me be the one to talk to her."

"Ok if you insist."

"I do."

...

Marsha waited and waited. She went over her logic again in her head and her conversations with Ahoji. She couldn't believe that her plan for that day had been such a bust. And now Tom was mad at her.

She busied herself by cleaning up a bit in the tower and getting dinner ready. Almost the whole day was gone now. As she sat and waited she fidgeted and worried. She wasn't worried for Ahoji's safety. She'd already known that the girl, the Empress, was going to be ok. She was worried about what she might have done to Tom. She could claim that she couldn't help it and that these sexual thoughts had driven her to do it. In fact, she'd masturbated twice in the time he'd been gone. But he wasn't going to see it that way.

She hadn't meant to hurt him. She figured he would like it. Her sexual appetite kept pounding into her mind that he would most certainly like it. And how could he mind if he was enjoying it so much. But it hadn't gone that way and now she was really worried.

Her mind kept fixating on the taste of his cock. But he had a point. They were brother and sister and she couldn't really say she'd exhausted all of her other options before looking to him for sex. But he tasted so good. Just thinking about it was making her wet again. She wanted him. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to suck his cock and swallow more of his cum. She wanted him to fuck her and even ... get her pregnant. Oh, that was just the sexiest thought for some damn reason.

She had to put it out of her mind. He didn't feel that way about her and he was too strong than to just give in. Why couldn't he be weaker?

She bit her bottom lip and paced in the living room. What was going to happen? What was she going to do? What was Tom going to do? Was he going to kick her out? Was she going to have to leave? This was not good. What had she done?

And yet, even with all that fear, she still had powerful waves of lust sweeping over her. She needed Ahoji back here and soon. She needed something. She was almost ready to go outside and have one of the robots fuck her. At least one of them had to be ... fully functional.

The other two arrived back at the tower right before the lights were going off for the night. Marsha heard the notification from the computer and she went out to meet them. She ran up to Tom before he could get off of his horse and started to apologize to him.

"Tom, I'm so sorry."

"For what? What happened?"

"For before. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ..."

"Hey, you know what. Um ... Don't mention it. Please. Please don't mention it, especially right now."

"Oh. Right. You're probably ..."

"Marsha, stop talking and back up."

Marsha did as he asked and he got off of his horse. He went to Ahoji and helped her down. Marsha could see a look pass between the two of them and she felt very envious. She was guessing she knew what they'd done.

Marsha's eyes followed Tom as he took the horses around the side of the tower to the stable. When he was out of sight, she turned to Ahoji and saw the gentle smile on the Imperial's face. She wanted to go on the attack. She wanted to directly demand an answer as to whether the two of them had just had sex. But how could she? Tom wasn't hers. And even if he was, she'd already agreed to share him if it came to that. But she felt like attacking.

"You're the Empress?" Marsha accused.

"Yes."

"And you're just ... slumming it with us?"

"Why are you upset?"

"Wha ... Why didn't you tell us?"

"If you suspected, why didn't you ask?"

"I did ask. We had an entire conversation about it."

"And now that you know, you'll treat me differently. Tom already is."

"What happened to Mr. Tom?"

"Fine. I'll leave if you ask me to."

"Oh, don't do that. I'm not asking you to go. Just ... do you have any other bombshells we need to know about?"

"Me being the Empress is hardly a bombshell. I'm really no different from anyone else."

"Yeah, I know, but you should have told us."

"Maybe so, and now you know. So what should we do?"

Marsha was sort of speechless for a moment as she tried to think of the next thing to say and then Tom came back to the front.

"What's the hold up?" he asked. "Let's go inside."

Once they were all in the tower, Tom and Ahoji both took showers before coming to the dinner that Marsha had cooked. Yeah, that wasn't suspicious at all. While they ate she saw that Tom was in a very cheery mood and he kept glancing over at the Empress.

Marsha was so frustrated. She was frustrated by the fact that the other two had clearly fucked behind her back and they weren't telling her about it. She was frustrated by the fact that she wanted her brother to talk to her and forgive her but he didn't seem to have even two words for her. She was additionally frustrated by the fact that her pussy really wanted a man to put his dick in her. She was frustrated by the fact that she lusted for her brother and her conscious mind didn't even think it was wrong anymore.

The moments passed. Dinner was finished and still no one was telling Marsha what she wanted to know or giving Marsha what she wanted in her pussy. The kitchen was clean and still Marsha was on the outside looking in at a blossoming relationship between her brother and that ... lesbian. Yeah she thought it. Ahoji was a lesbian. She licked pussy too well to not have already been gay. Marsha started to feel in herself a desire to just go and tell Tom all about all the things that Ahoji and her had done. Let's see if he'd have goo goo eyes for her after that.

Later that night, when it was time for bed, Marsha half expected Ahoji to just go into Tom's room and sleep with him. But that didn't happen. Marsha found Ahoji sitting on the bed that she shared with her. When Marsha entered the room to get ready for sleep, Ahoji smiled at her and offered her a hug. Marsha didn't know what she was playing at but she let the hug happen.

"Thank you for being my bedfellow." Ahoji said.

"You're welcome, I guess."

Ahoji kissed Marsha on the cheek and then she went back to the bed and got under the sheet. Marsha turned the light off and got into bed next to the Empress. And then, in that moment, regardless of all the internal fussing she'd done, she suddenly found herself next to her sex partner and she did in fact want some sex.

"Hey, Empress."

"Just Ahoji, please."

"Is that actually your name?"

"Yes. You didn't think my name was Empress, did you?"

"No. It's just ... Anyway, um, do you want to ... let off some steam?"

"I'm sorry. Not tonight."

"Why not?"

"I have a headache and I'm kind of feeling sore from the horse."

Yeah, Marsha wasn't sure she believed it was the horse that made her sore. "Oh. Well, ok."

"How about tomorrow if I feel better?" Ahoji offered.

"Yeah. Ok."

"You know, Marsha, I love you."

The words caught Marsha by surprise. "Uh ... uh, I love you, too."

Ahoji heard Marsha reciprocate her feelings and then she kissed Marsha on the lips. It wasn't a deep kiss or a sexy one but it had a gentle kind of passion to it.

"Good night." Ahoji said and then she turned her back to Marsha and laid on her side facing the wall.

Marsha laid next to the Empress and wondered what all that was supposed to have meant. And if she loved Marsha, what was all that bullshit with her brother?

"Snagagagagaga ..." the Empress snored. Yes, Marsha thought, the Empress of the Eternal Imperium snored. She also farted on occasion. That thought brought a smile to Marsha's face. The Empress of the Eternal Imperium had a cute little brown freckle on her ass. The Empress of the Eternal Imperium has had to take Marsha's pubic hair out of her mouth. And this one time, Marsha even heard the Empress of the Eternal Imperium belch. Or was it burp. Was there a difference?

Marsha sat up. Her mind started to remember the taste of Ahoji's pussy and then it compared that to the taste of Tom's cock. The cock that was in the next room. The only cock for a thousand lightyears. Maybe more.

Marsha sat up. She looked over at the Empress but the Imperial continued to snore, though a bit lighter. Slowly, Marsha got up from the bed. She tried to traverse the hard wood floor with no sound but of course the wood had to decide right then to squeak just a bit. Marsha paused at the door and looked back towards the bed. Ahoji was still sleeping. Ok.

Marsha went out by the stairs and debated with herself again on whether she should even do this. Tom had made it so clear that he did not see her that way. He thought it was gross. He thought it was disgusting.

Ok. She was just going to talk to him. That was all. What was wrong with that? She could ask about ... tomorrow. Yeah. Who was supposed to do what? Why wait until morning to get her task list? Maybe he'd want her to do something that she didn't know how to do. Well, she'd better ask.

She went to Tom's door and opened it. She went in and approached his bed as silently as she could but he heard her and lifted his head up from his pillow to see who it was.

"What are you doing?" he asked in a whisper.

"Sh." she answered as she crossed the distance and came to his side.

"Marsha. No. I already told you no."

"I want to talk. Can't we talk?"

He sat up and ran his hand through his hair. "Ok. It's just weird after ..."

"I'm sorry I did that. Ok. I am. But you don't understand how much I need it."

"I'll check on the computer tomorrow and see if there's anything to ... cool you down but you know we can't be like doing that kind of stuff with each other."

"Did you have sex with Ahoji?"

Tom looked guilty. Marsha could see the answer all over his face. He swallowed.

"What kind of question is that?"

"A normal one with a yes or no answer."

"I'm not going to talk about her behind her back."

"You did. You had sex with her."

"I'm NOT going to talk about her behind her back."

"Was she good?"

"Marsha, go to bed."

"Ok, I'll drop it."

"We have a lot of work to do tomorrow. Get some sleep."

Marsha got up to leave but she couldn't bring herself to go. She was going to burn up if she didn't do something. Masturbating wasn't going to be enough. Even sex with the Empress wasn't going to be enough. She was going to have to be fucked.

She sat back down and looked at her brother. He opened his eyes and looked annoyed.

"Ok, how about ..."

"What?"

"One time."

"Huh?"

"Just one time. Just tonight. You can get the computer to find another answer tomorrow but I ..."

"Marsha, you're my ..."

"Sh. I know. I know. But I need it. Just, I don't know, close your eyes and pretend I'm Ahoji. Please. Just once. Ok. I'm going to go crazy."

"You sound like you already are."

"Well, there you go. How far off the deep end do you want me to fall?"

She watched him as his eyes became slits but his cock was growing to the size of a missile. He sneered but then said "Ok." and then he quickly added "But only this one time and you can't tell the Empress."

"Really?"

"And don't talk."

Marsha clamped her lips shut as her eyes opened as far as they could go. Tom turned his head to look away and Marsha pulled the sheet off of his body. He was wearing his shirt and underwear. She figured she'd let him keep the shirt so she just pulled down his boxers and his dick sprang up to full attention. It was glorious.