The Enchanted Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes a deep breath before he falls upon them. She lets out a gasp as he captures one of her pulsating nipples in his mouth suckling on it with a ravenous appetite.

The quiet suckling soon gives way to a mad frenzied sucking as his impatient mouth flies between her twin orbs. Jade whimpers in delight feeling her breasts being sucked on for the first time . . . the fact that it's her father doing it makes it all the more intense and exciting.

When John pulls back after some immeasurable time of having his face buried between his daughter's tits, Jade looks at him and says serenely, "Daddy, can I see it. Please."

She doesn't wait for an answer, but instead boldly reaches out, first undoing his belt and then unbuttoning his pants. He should stop her; he knows this, and yet is powerless to do so. It seems he has lost both the power of movement and speech.

Their eyes meet as she slowly pulls down on the zipper. She gets the zipper about halfway down when a moment of clarity strikes him. He finds he is able to move again as the moral outrage about what she is about to do allows him to both move and speak again.

He slaps her hand away. "No, Jade, I . . . can't let you."

He looks at her. She doesn't seem mad, but instead only what—mildly amused.

"You know honey, I want to. It's been a long time since I had . . . you know. But really you are my daughter and it would not be proper."

"Mom let herself go. That is not your fault, Daddy," she whispers simply while pulling the white scarf off from around her neck.

"What are you going to do with that?" he asks eyeing the scarf.

"I am going to use this to . . ." A devilishly gleam is in her eye as she uses her hands to pull him forward. "Tie your hands behind your back. The creatures of the night forest . . . they are out there and they whisper to me to be in total control."

"Jade no. I can't let you. Please." He brushes her hand away before she can finish wrapping the scarf around his wrists. A large gust of wind buffets the sleigh as a wolf starts to howl somewhere close by.

Its howling is soon answered by dozens of more. They seem to be surrounding the clearing. John pulls the blanket back slowly hazarding a quick peek outside.

The clearing is dark as the moon has slipped behind some clouds. The night has fallen into silence once more. Are the wolves gone as quickly as they had come?

His internal question is answered when hears the audible snapping of several branches just beyond the clearing. The loud snapping sounds are coming from everywhere. He imagines the wolves approaching just to the edge of the clearing.

He strains his eyes to see and just then a brilliant moon pops out from behind its cloud cover. Once again the wailing sound of the wolves, if that is indeed what they are, pierce the silence of the crisp winter night.

The dark forest looks scary as a cold chill runs up his spine. Pockets of doom-black light hang between the trees in this ungodly forest clearing. Then he spots them-dozens of pairs of red eyes staring at him from the darkness and gloom, hiding just inside the tree line that surrounds the clearing. Creatures of the night forest, she said.

Jade is tugging at his arm. He lets the blanket fall back in place not wanting to imagine the sharp claws and deadly fangs that must accompany those blood red eyes.

"Daddy its Christmas! You have to give your little girl whatever she desires. It's that magical time of the year when daddy's always, always, give their little girls the best and . . ." She pauses and looks down at his bulge in his pants. "And biggest presents."

He hears that shuffling sound once more just outside the sleigh. "Please, Daddy before it's too late."

He sees the terrified look in her wide staring eyes as she reaches for the blanket and starts to pull is back.

"No, Jade . . . don't look out there. Here. Go ahead." He leans forward putting his hands behind his back.

He soon discovers his daughter is deadly serious about this newest twist in their grand little adventure as he could not escape the tightly woven scarf around his wrists even if he so desired.

Now she turns patiently back to his zipper. Things have grown quiet outside one more. She looks intently down at the large bulge hiding inside his pants just begging to be released.

She leisurely pulls the zipper down as the forbidding forest noises, along with wind, have died down once again to nothing. The sleigh is cloaked in silence except for both of their excited breathing as she reaches inside his boxers and pulls his hard six inches out.

"Oh my God Daddy it's . . . it's so big." She gasps as a wonderfully warm and wicked smile lights up her face. John starts to tell her six inches is barely bigger than normal, but decides why burst her bubble. Instead, suddenly, he wants to play this game as much as her.

"Do you like your Christmas present baby? I mean is it big enough for you, little girl?"

"Hmm, its big enough I think, Daddy. I was wondering . . . what is the most times a woman has ever made you cum in one night?"

Normally he would not even consider answering such a question, but obviously "normal" was not in the equation for tonight. "Jesus, honey, I don't know, I haven't exactly had an exciting sex life you know. Maybe twice, with your mother, when we were young."

"Good . . . I am going to make you cum three times tonight."

"But honey I am not so young anymore and Mr. Garrett he might . . ."

"Mr. Garrett won't be back for hours and as for you not being young anymore. Tonight is special. It's Christmas Eve when all sorts of magical things can happen, especially when one is in an enchanted forest like we are . . . . And making you cum three times will be one of them. Oh, and I am going to do it a different way each time too . . . just in case you were wondering."

He wasn't, but that is nice to know anyways, as variety is, as they say, the spice of life. She had such a stubborn, determined look on her face that he knew arguing was useless, even though he was sure, no way in hell, he could get it up three times, back to back to back, let alone cumming each time.

But what he doesn't know is the forest . . . wanted . . . needed . . . what his young daughter had just told him to come true. The dark power of these enchanted woods would make his cock both young and strong, thus giving him the strength to make his daughter's predication come true.

"But still hon, even if he is gone for hours. I . . . Ahh . . . three times is a lot even for a young guy, which I am not."

"Fine I like a challenge anyways. So Daddy can I play with it huh, please, can your sweet, little, innocent 18 year old daughter play with her daddy's big . . . hard . . . cock," she purrs softly using that damnable sweet innocent "little girl voice" on him again.

John wonders why she seems bent on reminding him of three things: that she is young, sweet and innocent. Maybe because the fucking forest knows it turns him on.

"Come on . . . can I please play with it . . . please say yes."

"The answer is still no," he announces firmly curious to see what she will do.

His firm "no" only makes her giggle, before she shrugs her shoulders and declares, "Oh well, you can say no all you want, I'm still going to play with it, whether you like it or not."

Putting the matter to rest she turns away from him, instead focusing all her attentions on this cock as it's proudly thrusting upwards.

There is a moment of silence, the tension building as he watches her first pull off her mittens before rummaging around in her purse for something. With a sly smile she pulls out a tube of gel. He squirms in his seat as he watches in near disbelief as she squirts a generous amount of the gel onto the palms of both her hands.

John realizes with growing excitement just what she plans on doing. She is sitting next to him staring at his immense erection as she slowly works the lube into her hands. Ever so slowly, she extends a finger towards it.

He turns his head away not wanting to look anymore, trying, by sheer willpower, to make his poor cock relax. "Daddy look at me, look at your beautiful little daughter and what she is about to do, otherwise we'll sit here all night letting the tension build. I can be very patient you know. Heck Mr. Garrett can find us like this I don't care."

He says nothing, knowing all she said is true, as he remembers what a willful child she once was. Willful and quite stubborn. He turns back to her, and watches, his heart racing, as she slowly lowers one hand down to his cock.

She strokes it with just the tip of her finger making it twitch. She giggles as she whispers, "Wow it's . . . so sensitive."

"Honey, please don't . . . no more," the voice is that of the decent man in him making one last desperate plea to bring the situation under control . . . despite whatever demonic forces of corruption this damnable forest has allied against them.

Ignoring him, she strokes it again and again making it jerk and twitch under her soft, gentle touch. She is satisfying her girlish curiosity about this male part of the body she is seeing, touching, and very much learning about for the first time.

She adds a second finger to the mix trailing them both slowly up and down the sensitive underside of his cock. His whole body is beginning to twitch now as a soft moan escapes him.

His soft moan, along with the uncontrollable twitching of his cock as she pets it with two fingers, causes her heart to fill with youthful excitement. She is in control; complete and total control with his arms tightly bound behind his back.

The power she is wielding over him finishes the job of corrupting her young heart. The forest had started corrupting it the minute they went past the No Trespassing sign an hour or so ago, and now the job is complete as without another moment's hesitation she wraps hand around his cock.

She begins to explore what causes him to moan the loudest, along with what causes his cock to jerk and twitch the most. Alternating between moving her hand up and down slowly along his long hard shaft, and then faster, she is lost in a world of childish delight and curiosity watching the effect of what she is doing on him.

John lolls his head back, and moans louder as her hand moves faster and faster up and down. She pauses a moment to whisper sweetly, "Hmm, does that feel good Daddy, me playing with your cock? Stroking it like this?"

"Hnhhh." His answer is unintelligible as are his thoughts.

"Should I stop, Daddy," she whispers as a sudden idea pops into her head. She reaches down between his legs, and gently cups his testicles in her free hand. She bounces them up and down gently in her hand as she strokes his cock with increasing intensity.

She can't help but to notice how, as soon as she started cupping his balls, he lets out the loudest moan yet.

"You like that huh your little girl cupping your balls as she plays with your cock."

"God yes honey, please don't stop," he cries softly. "Please baby girl, don't stop!" He is practically pleading with her as he loses all sense of decency.

In response to his pleas she slackens her pace, before stopping completely.

"Hmm I like it when you beg I think," she whispers to him.

"Oh God honey, please, sweetheart, don't stop."

"That's it. Beg for your little girl not to stop," she proclaims almost fiercely- again in that sweet little innocent girl voice that is driving him crazy. She picks up the pace now stroking his cock urgently with one hand while still jiggling his balls in the other.

Faster yet her hand slides up and down his hardness and then slower and then faster still. The climax is building inside of him. It has been so long, and he is so turned on by watching her stroke his cock as she sits there with those big beautiful tits of hers jiggling in time with her hand as she moves it up and down.

Watching those goddamn tits jiggle—this is what finally sends him over the edge. He tries to forestall the inevitable by biting his lip—hard—but it is no use.

"Oh God honey you're going to make Daddy cum," he cries out. She is using both hands now to stroke his cock while staring at it intently.

She whispers to him. "Make you cum, Daddy? Really is that what's going to happen?" She says this sweetly, innocently as if she did not know, or better yet did not understand, what she is doing.

"Y-yes sweetheart," he tells her, his voice gruff with desire.

She watches his legs bouncing up and down on the cushioned seat as she lets one hand slide off his rigid cock, and begin to cup his balls once more. Like a horse going into the homestretch, she feels the race is almost over. It's time for the finishing kick.

She softly jiggles his balls as she wraps her hand firmly around his hard shaft ready to finally make him cum. She starts to slowly stroke his cock up and down, gaining speed at a leisurely pace, as she whispers to him.

"Daddy your pretty young virgin daughter is going to make you cum soon. Come on Daddy. Do it for me. Pleaseeee . . ."

She strokes up and down, faster and faster, watching the head of his cock carefully, waiting for it to erupt. She continues to jiggle his balls in her hand, as her other hand is now flying up and down the long hard shaft of his cock.

"Come on Daddy that's it, show me. Please, pretty please, show your little girl how a man cums."

John thinks the sight of his young daughter, looking so sexy in her orange dress, peeled down exposing those huge tits of hers, on her knees next to him on the soft cushioned seat of the sleigh, rubbing one hand up and down the shaft of his big cock, while using the other to gently cup his balls, may be just about the hottest sight he has ever beheld in his life.

But what really, really turns him on is how she is so into it. Her attention, all one hundred and ten percent of it that is, is solely focused on his cock. Still, despite what she is doing, she looks so very sweet and innocent, so young and pretty. His eyes find her breasts; sees them bouncing up and down, her nipples fully erect from the chilly night air. He begins to tip over the edge with a loud moan.

"Sweetie, Daddy is coming. . ." He lets out one last loud moan before the head of his cock erupts with a geyser of sperm.

She lets out a shrill sorta of half gasp/half shriek, followed by a giggle or two as she looks back at him feigning surprise at what just happened.

"Oh my!! Daddy you just came all over my hand," she scolds him.

She reaches down into her purse and pulls out a wad of Kleenex. She carefully cleans up the head of his cock, and then her hands, before she pulls her dress back into place.

"Honey I . . . untie me." He should maybe feel embarrassed by what just happened, but instead all he feels is . . . relief. Relief from the pent up sexual desires he has been having for her all night.

He got a hand job from his daughter—really how bad of a father is he. Many have done worse—like the father in that vision he had not so long ago for one.

"OK, but remember that is only one and we have two more to go. I think I will untie you for just a few minutes. Long enough for you to catch your breath and then you shall submit to my whims again. Promise."

She doesn't even need him to answer as she smugly pulls her dress back up onto her body. She knows who is in control . . . and it's not him.

"Of course baby," he says

He wants to try and make sense of what just happened with her; to make amends if need be, but she is in no mood for talking, instead she begins rubbing up against him like a feral cat in heat. It appears no amends are necessary and playtime is far from over.

After a moment's hesitation—in which the wind howls and thumps the sleigh reminding them both who really is in control-he submits to what must be done.

Soon they are making out like long lost lovers. His cock is still not coming alive again much to his relief . . . or disappointment he is not sure which feeling if more powerful.

He allows her to wrap the scarf around his wrists once again making him her prisoner. She slips off the seat to her knees in front of him, before raising up and giving him a cunning grin as she whispers, "They like it when you try to play the role of the good father and protest, Daddy."

He wants to ask who the hell is "they", but understands somehow there is no plausible answer to that question. Besides that would ruin the game, but more importantly it more than likely would get the beasts to howling and scuffling around outside the sleigh again. He has no choice. He will play the role of unwilling father- which, in reality, is exactly what he is.

He watches, once more spellbound, as she slowly pulls down the straps of her dress allowing her big boobs to fall out.

"Honey, please . . . no more. I can't do it again. My . . . I am limp down there . . . beside its depraved what we are doing."

"Yes, depraved and quite delicious I think," she answers in a voice that is deep and throaty and so full of womanly desire that he wonders if she is maybe actually possessed.

But then she tilts her head to one side, looking as sweet and innocent as he ever remembers her looking before whispering in a voice dripping with sugared nectar, "Daddy, would you like to fuck your little girl's big boobs. You can if you want. I mean you have been staring at them all night."

"Honey . . . no. I can't . . . beside I . . . well I am not hard. Like I said . . . when a man gets older . . ." He shrugs his shoulders as she starts to unzip his pants.

"Fine see for yourself," he says defiantly to her.

She bats her eyes innocently at him as she pulls out his limp cock with one hand while grabbing her bottle of lube with the other. She quickly lubes his cock up before lowering her chest to his still limp penis.

He at first tries to struggle and not allow her tits to envelope his penis, but however he moves and squirms around the seat her tits follow.

His struggles to free himself from those deliciously big boobs attacking his cock only increases the friction and actually makes things worse. He does not stay limp for long as she sways her chest back and forth over his cock slowly after he finally gives up struggling.

Her boobs jiggle and bounce against his cock causing it to go from limp to semi-firm and then to very firm as she snuggles it up between her tits wrapping them tightly around it.

She begins giggling as she bounces up and down on her knees with his cock, now reaching full hardness, spearing up and down in between those glorious mounds of tit flesh. Unable to help himself, he is involuntarily thrusting his hips upwards trying to fuck her tits- just like she wants- just like the spirits of these enchanted woods wants.

She looks at him, her face a mask of uncontrollable lust as she growls, "I'm going to make you cum so hard, Daddy."

John can only thrust his cock eagerly upwards begging for release as his ability to withstand his daughter's assault on his cock with those gorgeous tits has disappeared.

"Yes baby make me cum," he whispers as her tits slide up and down on his large pole several times before she pulls back and switches to stroking it up and down with her hand.

Back and forth she goes, engulfing his achingly hard cock with her tits before stroking it with her hands until finally the unthinkable happens.

She lets it slide out from between her tits, and as she lowers her mouth to his cock, thinking to put it in her mouth when- without warning- John explodes. A great geyser of cum comes shooting out of the head of his cock spraying Jade in the face.

She raises up and looks at her father- cum dripping off one of her rosy cheeks. "Daddy!! You . . . you came in my face."