The Enchanted Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks almost hurt and he is about to apologize profusely when all of a sudden she smiles devilishly while bringing a finger up to her cum stained cheek. She proceeds to use her finger to wipe the cum off, before dipping her finger into her mouth and licking it clean. Apparently she is not too terribly upset about having her daddy shoot a tremendous load of cum in her face.

John is actually quite shocked at the force of his orgasm. He doesn't ever remember cumming that hard where the semen exploded out of his cock like it just did. Then again, he reminds himself, he has never had sex in an enchanted forest with such a comely young princess either. Just maybe that had something to do with the force of his orgasm.

They spend the next ten minutes or so cuddling in each other arms as John thinks finally the night of wickedness is over. He is spent and feels there is absolutely zero chance that he could get it up again- no matter what form of magic this enchanted forest might possess.

Jade has other ideas though. She whispers in his ear. The words she is telling him cause him to sit up straight and stiffen with horror.

"You must, Daddy."

"Jade, no . . . I can't do that. What you ask is too much."

"It's not what I ask Daddy . . . it is what she wants . . . what he needs . . . but most important what the forest requires. The forest has told me so and we must obey."

On cue the dreaded howling starts up as does that damnable shuffling and snorting just outside the sleigh. John reaches for the blanket meaning to pull it back as finally his curiosity as to what is making that noise is too great to resist.

She reaches out and pulls his hand back. "No . . . please, Daddy, you mustn't look. You don't want to know what is out there."

He looks at her long and hard. The clearing has grown silent again. "Do you know what is out there?"

"Yes, I think so . . . but . . . it best you don't. Trust me."

The scared look on her face makes up his mind. He turns away from the blanket deciding she is right- he doesn't want to know what is out there.

"So . . . I mean you really want me to play along with what you are suggesting, Jade?"

"Yes . . . play along very seriously. We must or else they will come for us." And then she smiles—a wicked delicious smile if there ever was one—"Unless we cum for them first."

He starts to protest once more, but she places a finger to his mouth. She begins to speak, her voice soft and sweet, very much unlike the words coming out of her mouth.

"Please Daddy, let us join these wicked lovely demons of the forest and show them we are one with their desires. Let us . . . give in to our deepest and most carnal desires of the flesh, Daddy. Let us be two animals rutting in passion unfettered by silly moral obligations. Let the predator chase the prey and . . . devour her."

He looks at her, seeing no sigh she is anything but serious he capitulates with a heavy sigh. He shall follow her whispered instructions.

He watches as she prepares herself first wrapping her scarf around her neck and then putting back on her mittens before finally slipping back on her shoes.

"OK so give me about a two minute head start. I will head off into the forest and you must find me . . . and remember . . . when you catch me . . . if you catch me . . . show no mercy despite how much I might beg. Promise me that?"

"OK, OK I promise," he says but not really meaning it. How could he not show mercy to his beautiful daughter?

But she knows him too well. "Daddy, you must promise and mean it. You must play you role perfectly as I will play mine . . . or else . . . the forest . . . this was their idea, will be disappointed."

"Fine . . . I will take it seriously, Jade. I promise." He touches her cheek lightly and then adds just so she understands he is indeed serious. "Now get the fuck out of here and try to escape your evil Daddy sweetheart, before he attacks you here and now."

She giggles at his attempt at trying to scare her, and then gives him one last look before disappearing out of the sleigh. The endgame is afoot.

John sits shifting nervously in the sleigh worrying about Jade being out in the forest alone, but then again what, if anything, bad can happen to her as was it not the forest's idea to play this game?

Finally after a long two minutes he jumps out of the sleigh ready to give chase to his daughter. He looks around the clearing. There are three separate distinct paths leading out and into the surrounding forest.

He was at first worried that he might have difficulty tracking her, but then he remembers her high heels. She won't be moving very fast, but better yet will be forced to stick to the well-worn paths instead of just disappearing into the forest in any possible direction.

He quickly scans the ground. There is just enough fallen snow on the ground to see a scattered set of prints leading to the path heading higher up toward the peak of the summit. He smiles, adrenaline surging through his veins, and heads down the path at a quick trot.

The tracks fairly easy to follow so he picks up his pace. Around a sharp bend he stops. There is a small wooden box sitting in the middle of the path. As he approaches it warily he notices it is open. He bends over peering inside and smiles. He looks around at the trees whispering, "Maybe you are enchanted after all."

The forest apparently has left him a present. Inside the box is a hunting knife with a brown well-worn handle and maybe about a four to five inch curved blade. Next to the knife is a pair of rusted old handcuffs with a small key stuck in one of the locks.

He ponders his "presents" for a moment before the vision comes back to him of the man attacking the girl in the meadow. Jesus he had a knife and a pair of handcuffs!!

Could they be one and the same? They certainly look old enough. He sighs tucking the knife into his belt while hooking the handcuffs around his belt loop figuring if he is going to play their game he might as well use their toys.

He may be a mere pawn for the spirits that apparently still haunt this forest, but after he starts up the chase again, and finally catches a glimpse of orange up ahead, he has never felt so fully alive and full of excitement. He gives chase to the fleeing figure of his daughter in her orange dress with her white scarf billowing out behind her.

He puts on a burst of speed feeling his whole body come alive with the thrill of the chase. He rounds another bend in the path coming upon a long straight section of the trail. She is gone. The tracks stop abruptly.

Scanning the ground, John sees a zig zagging pair of tracks heading off into the forest. He starts to follow them as he pulls out the knife from his waistband.

Behind a large stand of trees he spots a thin sliver of white—her scarf. He approaches the trees stealthily, before dashing forward quickly when he is only a couple yards away.

She was waiting for him with a cold surprise. She lets out a scream and flies two handfuls of snow in his face. The cold snow suddenly being flung in his face momentarily stuns him which Jade uses to her advantage giving him a hard shove and then escaping once more deeper into the woods.

John loses his balance and goes plopping down into a large snow bank cursing loudly. He gets up slowly, not wanting to feel too angry when he does catch her, and lets the spirit that only the true predators know while chasing their elusive prey, fill him to the brim.

Jade turns, her eyes wide with fright, as her father now is advancing upon her rapidly. The distance between them narrows to a dangerous margin as she trips after turning to look at her father.

He pounces, dragging her to her feet. She grows docile once she spots the menacing knife. He half drags, half carries her, to a nearby tree with a thick trunk. He slams her back against the trunk as he hisses, "Now I have you and I'm going to teach you what happens to pretty little girls that like to tease their daddy."

She starts to struggle when he unhooks the handcuffs from his belt loop. "P-please no . . . I-"

He brings the knife up quickly jabbing the sharp point just under her chin. He struggles cease as he whispers. "Now relax little girl . . . don't make daddy use his knife on you."

The threat comes tumbling out of his mouth and is spoken with such malice that she immediately goes limp, and lets out a small whimper as he quickly secures the handcuffs around her wrists trapping her hands behind the tree trunk.

He looks down at her, an evil leer spreading across his face, as he traces the sharp point of the knife across her throat and then over to one shoulder.

Without a word he deftly twists the knife around easily slicing through the strap of her dress. He uses one hand to keep the dress from falling down as he slowly—letting the drama build—brings the knife to the other shoulder.

With a quick sawing motion he makes short work of the other strap. He steps back and watches as her big tits come tumbling out of her torn dress.

She struggles against the tree which causes those magnificent breasts to jiggle sending waves of desire crashing over him. He stabs the knife viciously into the tree trunk just over her left shoulder as he snarls, "I hope you aren't going to make me use that again sweetheart to get what I want."

"Daddy . . . w-what are you going to do to me?" Her voice is small and frightened which only turns him on all the more. The power of the predator over the prey is surging through his veins—just as they knew it would.

He stares down at those beautiful nipples which have dozens of tiny goosebumps forming all over them. He thinks, perhaps that his young daughter, her beautiful tits on full display, cuffed helplessly to a tree in this moonlit forest clearing is the most alluring, the most tempting, sight he has ever beheld in his life.

He savors the moment staring at her, his heart thudding in his chest, before he attacks. He mouth flies from one large breast to the other slurping and sucking on them with animalistic fury that causes Jade to squeal with innocent pride that her tits could cause her daddy to lose control; could indeed turn him into such a mad, ravenous animal.

Slowing down to better enjoy the bountiful delights of his daughter's boobs, he laps at her sensitive nipples allowing his tongue to circle her large silver dollar sized areolas.(aureoles) Jade squirms against the tree as she lets out a loud moan that becomes a whimper when she feels her daddy slide his hand up and under her dress.

His finger probes her tight cunt as he kisses her passionately. She puts up some resistance at first to the predator- like the good prey she is—but he is not to be denied. He tangles a hand deep in her hair and turns her face up to him before shoving his tongue deep in her mouth.

She responds naturally allowing her tongue to slither out and find the warmth of his mouth. The only sound in the silence of the forest is the smacking of their lips as they explore their deepest desires.

His fingers are sliding up and into her wet pussy as she opens her legs to him. She gasps, looking down as he has his cock out. It gleams hard and mean in the moonlight ready to impale her like some flesh colored sword.

Playing the role of hapless victim perfectly, she squirms and twists her body against the tree trunk in a vain attempt to keep from being impaled by his solid six inches.

But the forest deems it necessary Jade loses her virginity here and now in this silent clearing deep in the enchanted woods. The spirit of wild rutting beasts fill John's heart as he slides both hands under her dress, gripping her hips forcefully, before he lunges forward and buries his cock deep inside his virgin daughter.

Her scream of anguished, glorious yearning echoes through the forest making the wicked ghosts that reside within smile. John pumps his hips forward three times in quick succession just to make sure she knows she belongs to him now.

Her cries of passion as he rocks into her again and again are answered by an eerie howling of triumph somewhere deep in the woods. The hard part is over- he gave the forest what it wanted— her protective cloak of virginity has been ripped away.

It is time now to slow down and enjoy at his leisure the abundant curves of his daughter's young supple body.

He pulls back out of her, stuffing his hardness back inside his boxers, before dropping his eyes once more to her heaving breasts. She looks up at him, tears in her pretty eyes as he begins to ever so carefully give her a sensual breast massage. Gently kneading her tits, flicking and sucking her nipples ever so slowly, she sighs with relief knowing his love for her is once more in control.

Yes she understands he must take her again . . . and again and again if necessary . . . until his manly desire is sated, but still she feels after having her virginity sacrificed before the dark forest demons that the really scary stuff is over.

He brings his index finger up to her lips whispering for her to make it wet. She sucks on his finger slowly before he brings it down and in between her legs. Ever so slowly, ever so gently he works one finger in and out of her pussy as he continues to lash his tongue tenderly around her erect nipples. Soon she is moaning with growing desire as he brings now two fingers up to her lips. She sucks on them greedily knowing they are for her.

A second finger carefully, patiently, inserted into her tight hole only makes her squirm all the more. They begin to kiss again passionately, tongues intertwining as he works his two fingers into her rhythmically.

His kisses fall downward, pausing to lather her breasts with tenderness, before dropping down. He is on his knees now ready to worship the holiness that is her wet pussy.

He first licks up and down her thighs as he hikes her dress up making Jade writhe in anticipation. Finally, he dives in with his tongue lapping at her tender young pussy lips going ever so slowly up and down before dipping inside.

He paints a beautiful picture down there with his tongue making his daughter struggle against the tree as her daddy's tongue brings her to several near climaxes.

Finally, she is ready. He straightens up, undoes his pants allowing her to gasp with girlish delight when she sees him pull out his rock hard cock from under his boxers. This time she knows he is going to be nice and tender with her.

Delighted by her response, he easily picks her up by the hips, and pushes his cock deep inside penetrating his daughter to her very core. He rocks slowly inside of her letting the soft crescendo of their love making build slowly.

He carefully, patiently makes love to his daughter allowing her to enjoy the experience this time. But the dark demons of this haunted forest can only allow so much, before . . . they fill her heart with the wanton lust of a cheap whore.

She loses control; trying to buck her hips forward wanting more of his manhood harder and faster. He complies and begins to make the transformation from making love to her to fucking her.

Her cries of lustful craving for her daddy's cock fills the quiet night air as he begins to pound away as if she was some cheap hooker in a back alley. It's what she wants . . . what she had been begging for all night something tells him.

He watches her big tits heave and bounce with every thrust forward of his cock; hears her cry out again and again and knows she is near. One final thrust with his cock sending her tipping over the edge.

The loud shriek of her first orgasm fills the forest seeming to echo again and again, before finally dying away to nothing. He looks at her. She is shaking all over and starting to cry.

He has not cum yet, and the tears do not break his heart, but instead imbues him with a new found passion to corrupt her innocence even more profoundly.

He forces her to her knees as his cock hovers within inches of her closed mouth. Looking down he finally has irrefutable proof that indeed this forest is enchanted with wicked magic.

His cock is no longer a mere pedestrian six inches, but a much more God- like nine inches. Apparently the forest demons have a wicked sense of humor wanting his innocent daughter's first cock sucking experience to be one of epic proportions.

He discerns Jade has noticed the difference as her eyes are staring at his trembling hardness with a look of dread on her innocent face. She looks up at him with wide eyed naivety before she whimpers, "Please, Daddy, I . . . can't."

He reaches down and tenderly turns her face up to his. "Oh, but you must sweetheart, you must."

"Daddy . . . No!!" she stubbornly whines.

"Please . . . sweetie. Do it for Daddy." He strokes the side of her face with tender loving care as big tears come rolling out of her eyes. Again, the tears serve only to inflame the unreserved debauchery he is feeling toward her.

He snags a handful of her pretty hair forcing her face forward as he whispers, "Now be a good girl and open your mouth. Don't make daddy get his knife hon and force you."

She glances upwards and sees him pulling the hunting knife out of the tree and opens her mouth.

"Hmm, that is a good girl . . . You never have had a man's cock in your mouth before right baby?"

"No, Daddy," she sniffles.

"Well remember those lollypops you used to enjoy as a little girl."

"Uh-huh."

"Just think of it like that baby. OK?" He caresses the side of her face with one hand as he slowly pushes his hips forward. The head of his cock is mere inches from her trembling lips.

He watches as her tongue shyly slips out of her mouth and licks at the bulbous head of her quivering penis. Like a cat delicately tasting a bowl of milk, her tongue flickers out showering the head of his cock with the lightest, softest kisses imaginable making his poor cock ache with intense hardness.

She circles the head of his cock with her tongue twice, before pulling back and giggling, "Daddy, your right it's just like licking a lollypop."

"Hmm I do think you are teasing Daddy, sweetheart," he hisses as her tongue wraps itself around the sensitive underside of his cock flickering back and forth before finishing up with one long slow lick that leaves him moaning with abject pleasure.

She pulls back giggling again. "Now I know you are teasing me little girl."

"Am I, Daddy?" She looks up at him seductively batting her eyes. Then he notices more of the enchanted forest's wonderful magic. Her hair somehow, most inexplicably, without him even noticing, is now pinned up in an innocent little pony tail . . . just like she used to wear it when she was younger.

Undeniably, having her hair pulled back thusly makes her look so much younger, so much sweeter, and most assuredly so much more innocent. All this sweet display of innocence does is make John's knees go weak with mad desire to the point where if he was not leaning hard against the tree trunk he very well might collapse.

His voice barely comes out above a whisper. "Yes, you are teasing me hon, now stop playing and put it in your mouth baby girl."

Despite the fact he has the knife, despite the fact she is the one handcuffed helplessly to the tree, despite the fact he is both bigger and stronger than her, she is now somehow in control.

"Please, pretty please," he begs again.

"Daddy it's so big I . . . I don't think I can get it all in my mouth. Maybe you will just have to be content with me giving it a few small little kisses . . . like this."

She leans forward and proceeds to do exactly that turning her mouth this way and that way to shower the entire length of his nine inches with dozens of small butterfly like kisses. He shivers with anticipation as her kisses are driving him into a frenzied panic to get his cock into her sweet little teasing mouth.