The Envelope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--*--

Brian walked in around 6 p.m. "Brian, where have you been all day? Didn't you see my texts?"

"Yeah, I saw them. I just needed to do some thinking, so I went to Rally's and watched some college games. The Buffs lost as usual."

"Well, I'm sorry you saw those pictures. I know that must have been very upsetting. I'm sorry you found them. I have dinner in the oven. The girls went to their grandparents and won't be home until tomorrow. How about we eat and watch a good movie? We can watch that adventure movie you've been wanting to rent."

Brian was pissed all over again. What? We are just going to watch a movie and act like nothing has happened, he thought. But he decided not to push at this point mostly because he was too angry at her stonewalling. This isn't over, he said to himself.

--*--

Brian and Hayley's sex life had always been excellent. Both he and Hayley would initiate sex whenever the mood struck them and the other was always willing. Brian felt like he had struck gold with Hayley. She was always a willing and energetic in so many ways. o They tried all sorts of positions. Hayley really came alive when Brian would stand and she would ride his cock as she wrapped her legs around his body. Hayley was a small gal and with Brian's hand on her ass she could pump his cock especially deep in that position.

And Hayley was an expert cocksucker. Sometimes she would just let him fuck her mouth. He would push it down her throat until he thought she couldn't take it anymore and then pull out. She would take a breath or two and put her mouth right back onto his cock and begin deep-throating him again.

As they watched the movie that night Hayley snuggled up to Brian. "Brian, I want you to know that I am your woman. I am no one else's. I love it when we are having sex, whether it is us making love or us fucking. I love getting it from you." As she was speaking, she had begun to rub the crotch of his pants and could feel his cock harden. "Will you take me to bed and make love to me? Please?" She was looking him straight in the eyes and try to entice him with her actions.

Brian was still mad at Hayley but he had never refused her advances. Hell, he never had any reason to refuse them, and with her hand squeezing his cock he wasn't sure he wanted to start now. Plus he didn't want to start another confrontation. He decided sex might be just the thing to take the edge off or was that just his little head talking? He didn't care, he was going to fuck Hayley.

Hayley opened Brian's pants and pulled them down along with his underware. His sizeable cock sprang out. He was already thick and hard. Hayley remembered the first time they had sex. She was excited to see a nice cock. Brian's cock was large by any standard. She had had bigger dicks but the really big ones made her uncomfortable. She liked it deep but sometimes the big ones would go too deep.

Hayley's head went to his lap and after a short lick, her mouth went down the length of his shaft. Fuck, Brian thought. I love it when she does that. She is going to get me going quick tonight.

Hayley pulled off his pants and got down in front of him and was back to deep-throating him. Tonight they were going to start with a good throat fuck. Brian was loving every second of it. He had no idea how she could take his entire cock like she did. No other woman had even tried. He grabbed her head and was less than gentle as he pushed it in deep. Hayley was looking up at him and her eyes were telling him it was ok—he could use her mouth as he wished.

They had never really had make-up sex but Brian knew his anger and the feeling of the past day was driving his behavior. Hayley knew it as well, but she was going to give herself to Brian tonight. She wanted him to be the man and take her however he wished. Brian just kept enjoying her mouth. The sensations were washing over him and he could feel his cum building in his balls. He was going to keep using her mouth until he had his come. He wanted to fill her mouth and let her taste his seed.

"Ah, fuck Hayley. You are good at that. You love my cock don't you," he grunted.

Hayley pulled her mouth back. "Yes, Brian. I love your cock. Fuck my mouth," she panted. "I want to taste your cum." Then her mouth was back on his cock.

"Ah fuck, Hayley. I'm almost there. Just keep doing that." Hayley continued to take him deep in her mouth. He was trying to hold back. He wanted to enjoy more of her hot hungry mouth. Brian would pull back and Hayley would take a breath. Then her mouth would seek out the head of his cock again and would be right back down on his shaft. Then he felt the contractions start and his seed shoot up the length of his cock.

Hayley knew he was coming and she started going deep and backing off until only the head was in her mouth. She wanted him fucking her throat as he came. She was trying to give it to him his best blowjob ever.

Brian came in what was almost a painful cum. He couldn't remember cumming so hard ever and he knew she was getting a big load. "Ah fuck. I'm cumming. Take my cum baby. It's all for you."

After it was over, Hayley stood up and stripped off all her clothes. She went back to suck his softening cock and knew she could get him hard enough for a good fuck. Within a minute he was hard again, and Hayley turned and got on her hands and knees on the floor. "I need you to fuck me baby. Fuck my pussy. Please take me. I know you want to."

Brian could see Hayley was dripping and he thought about eating her pussy from behind but he knew Hayley was ready. He pulled off his shirt and knelt behind her. He grabbed his shaft and put it to her pussy lips. As he pushed into her, he could feel how wet she was. Hayley needed a good fucking, and he was going to give it to her..

Brian pushed hard into her, and she yelped. "Ah yes, Brian. Take me. Fuck me hard. My pussy is yours. Take it."

Brian fucked Hayley in long hard strokes. She wanted it hard and Brian was going to give it to her that way.

They fucked like two mad people there on the floor. Brian just kept fucking her in long hard strokes. He could already feel the need to cum again, but the first cum had given him stamina. Hayley began to cry out. Brian knew the noises she makes when cumming and he could tell she was having a big one. As her cum ended Brian thought he was not going to let up. He was fucking her hard past her cum and Hayley could feel another one coming on again.

"Yes, Brian. I'm going to cum again. Keep fucking me hard like that. Hayley started having another big orgasm. This set Brian off and he felt the cum rising, his balls tighten and he felt the cum shooting up his shaft and into Hayley's pussy.

When it was over Brian fell onto the floor and grabbed Hayley. They laid together hugging each other in their post-orgasmic bliss. Neither one of them spoke for a long time. Then Brian heard Hayley. He looked at her and could see tears in her eyes.

"Brian, I am your, always yours, forever. I love you with all my heart."

"I love you with all my heart too, Hayley."

--*--

On Sunday morning Brian woke and Hayley was already up.

As he entered the kitchen Hayley said, "I've made coffee and cinnamon rolls." Brian grabbed a roll and some coffee and sat down.

"I thought we could go downtown and do some shopping then have lunch on 17th street," Hayley said. "Then we can watch the game at a sports bar. That's always fun. Then we can pick up the girls on the way home."

Hayley is typically a homebody when she isn't working. She usually prefers to work on home projects on weekends but they didn't have the girls today. Her plans seem kind of forced. Brian was thinking she may want to keep me busy and avoid the conversation about her cheating on Mark. But Brian decided to go with the flow and not read too much into her behavior. He would just wait her out and eventually they would have the conversation about the pictures and her cheating on Mark. He knew that a conversation did have to take place at some point, but it didn't have to happen this morning. Besides, he thought, "A day downtown with just him would be fun and maybe take the edge off so we can eventually talk."

They were having a pleasant lunch when Brian decided to broach the cheating topic again. "Hayley we do need to talk about what happened between you and Mark," he said. You could see the frown on her face and the sadness in her eyes.

"Brian, I just can't talk about it. I don't want to talk about it. It has nothing to do with us. I have never cheated on you and never would. Our relationship is very different than the one I had with Mark. It is so much better. You are the love of my life and I am so happy that you and I connected. There were tears in her eyes and Brian could feel her pain.

"I just can't talk about those happenings. Do you understand Brian? Can you please promise me never to bring up the subject again? Please?" she begged. The pleading and sadness were obvious on her face.

"No, Hayley. I'm sorry but I can't. I'm completely confused at how that could have happened. It just doesn't seem like who you are, or at least, who I thought you were." Brian knew his words would cut into her, but she needed to understand that this had rocked his world. He had to find a way to come to terms with it, and Hayley was the only person who could help him understand.

"Ok, Hayley. I'll let it go for now. We can just try to enjoy this afternoon, but I can't promise you that it's over. I can't get the thought of what you were doing in those pictures out of my head".

They both sat there and looked at each other for a minute. Hayley's eyes were drying. Then they went back to eating their lunch. But there was a sadness between them. Brian wondered what Hayley was thinking. How she thought this would play out. Brian, in fact, didn't have any idea how it was going to play out. All he knew was, this had turned his world on its head. The stable life and marriage he had last week was now all different. He had to find a way back to solid ground, and he had no idea how he was going to get there.

--*--

The next day Hayley had an early shift and was out of the house when Brian got up. Brian had a fitful night of sleep with all the thoughts in his head, the idea of Hayley as a cheater, those thoughts were beginning to consume him.

Brian had to get up and get the girls ready for school. He enjoyed the ritual of getting them up and eating breakfast with them. As he stared across the table, they chatted about their upcoming day and it helped him forget the thoughts in his head. But after driving them to school those thoughts returned. Those pictures didn't lie. He knew what Hayley had done.

Brian needed to get his head straight and decided he couldn't deal with Hayley's stonewalling. He drove back to the house after dropping the girls off. Brian decided to find a place to stay for a few nights. Maybe some alone time would give him time to think? He packed a small bag and headed to the office.

--*--

Later that evening Hayley called Brian. "Why aren't you home and why haven't you responded to my texts?"

"I'm not coming home this evening, Hayley. I need time to think so I got a hotel room. I'm not trying to avoid you but I just couldn't be around you with that elephant in the room. I know I would be asking you the same questions that you refuse to discuss. I just need some time."

"Oh, my god Brian. Please don't do this." Brian could hear her crying. "Please don't let what you saw effect our relationship. What you saw in those pictures was a result of the fucked up relationship I had with Mark. It has nothing to do with us. And I promise, with all my heart, I have never cheated on you. Never! I never want another man beside you. Ever! You are the love of my life." Hayley was now crying loudly.

"Hayley, you are the love of my life too. I just have to find a way past what I saw. Please just give me a few days to think this through." Brian was choking back tears. "But Hayley, I have to know the truth about us. I have to know if you have ever cheated on me. I need you to be truthful with me."

"Brian, I've never cheated on you. I need you to understand something. I have never told you this but my love for you is so much more than it was with Mark. I have never loved anyone like I love you. Do you hear what I am saying Brian? Do you believe me?"

"Yes, Hayley. And I feel the same way. I just have to find a way past this. But I need you to consider explaining those pictures. I need to understand how you could do such a thing."

"Brian, I'm sorry but I'm not sure I could ever explain it to you. It is just too painful for me. I understand what you saw was difficult but if I explained, it would only make things worse between us."

After that they neither one said anything. It was just silence on the phone for what seemed like an eternity.

" I need some time to think. I will text you my hotel information Hayley. Give me some time. Please don't call me for a while unless it is an emergency."

"Brian, what about the girls? What am I going to tell them about where you are?" She was crying again. Brian hung up.

--*--

The girls had been upstairs doing their homework but heard their mother sobbing. She was sitting on the living room couch and had broke down.

"Mom, what's wrong? Where is dad? Is he ok?" Kayla asked.

Hayley was getting her crying under control. "Yes, darling. Your dad is fine. We are just having a little trouble but you two shouldn't worry, everything will be fine."

The next few days were rough for Hayley and the girls. Hayley couldn't believe that Brian was reacting the way he was. She hadn't fucked other guys during their marriage. In fact, that was the last thing she wanted. She knew she would never have sex with anyone besides Brian but how could she convince him of that without talking about those damn pictures. She knew that would lead to the whole ugly story and then Brian would leave her for sure. So, she just hoped that Brian would do as he said, that he would make peace with what he saw and come home soon.

--*--

After the previous night's conversation Brian was convinced there was more to the story. He decided Hayley is basically being untruthful to him by refusing to even talk about her cheating. He wasn't sure she was being truthful about not cheating on him, otherwise why would she be so secretive. Maybe she is afraid that by talking, that somehow, he would find out the truth?

Brian came to a fateful conclusion and thought to himself, the truth is that she has probably screwed around on me as well. She is probably a serial cheater that can't be satisfied with one guy.

Hayley had barely slept last night. She could feel her marriage coming apart. She still knew she would never be able to explain those pictures to Brian. Why was he so hung up on something that happened before they were together. After all, I'm sure Brian had had many women before me and I'm not losing my mind over that.

Hayley knew she needed help. She needed someone she could talk to and find a way to convince Brian to come home. She decided a marriage counselor wouldn't hurt. Maybe a counselor could help me find a path through this mess. Yeah, maybe a counselor could help me find a way to convince Brian to forget about that damn envelope.

Hayley's time with the counselor had been a lot more difficult than she expected. It wasn't as easy as finding a way to convince Brian to forget the envelope. It became an exploration of her previous marriage with Mark. She was meeting with the counselor twice a week, but it was taking time and she was now not speaking with Brian. She only spoke to him when he came over for the girls.

When Brian would arrive Hayley would always invite him in and ask for him to stay awhile but Brian always stood by the front door and declined to stay. Brian would say things like, "I hope we can talk soon", but Hayley wouldn't give him any positive indications a conversation was imminent. Brian was beginning to get the feeling that Hayley was going to live with this situation. Maybe she has a boyfriend and is considering leaving me, Brian wondered.

Brian had asked the girls a few pointed questions when they were together. He had tried to find out if Hayley had a man coming over. But the girls weren't much help. Brian considered watching the house or where Hayley went after work but spying wasn't in his nature. He would just have to let this situation play out.

--*--

Now six week's later Brian felt stuck. He had expected Hayley would eventually understand his pain, but they hadn't talked. Brain had just dropped the girls off on a Saturday evening and was about out the door. He made a little small talk telling Hayley that the girl's loved the Fun Center they visited. They were standing in the doorway and as Brian was stepping out, he turned to Hayley and said, "Hayley do you have a boyfriend? You are cheating on me, too, aren't you?" Brian hadn't planned to ask this question. The words had just came out of his mouth.

The accusation stunned Hayley. She had told Brian she never cheated on him and never would. Why would he accuse her like that? The question pissed her off. She felt like screaming at him. Maybe screaming would get it through his thick skull? But screaming would frighten the girls and they were still in the living room. So Hayley grabbed the door and slammed it in Brian's face. The guy is an idiot, she thought.

--*--

The next week Brian did some soul searching. He wasn't sure he could live with the current situation. He needed answers. He had to know why Hayley had fucked around on Mark and if she was fucking around on him now. But it didn't look like he was going to get any answers. To his last question he had asked Hayley, she just slammed the door in his face.

Brian decided he just couldn't live like this. He hated this up in the air feeling and decided it was time to take action. The following Monday Brian visited a divorce attorney. He didn't want to divorce Hayley. In fact, he knew it would rip his heart out, but he was tired of feeling confused about his situation and Hayley was not going to help him, so he was going to help himself.

When he first found the envelope Hayley acted like she wanted Brian back badly, but now she seemed settled into the situation. Well maybe it's working for her but it's not working for me, he thought.

What he didn't know was that Hayley was making real progress with the counselor.

--*--

It was early-evening, and Hayley and the girls had just finished dinner and were starting to watch a Disney movie they had already seen many times. The girls love this movie, she thought. Then there was a knock at the door. A man dressed in a nice sports coat was there. Hayley figured it was another one of those Jehova's Witnesses. She would get rid of him quickly.

Hayley opened the door. "Are you Hayley Clark?" the man said.

"Yes, I'm Hayley," she said, looking confused.

The man handed her a large envelope and said, "You have been served."

What was happening didn't even register to Hayley. She looked at the envelope anf sat down on the couch opening it. Then she realized the papers were from an attorney and the front paper said, "Dissolution of Marriage".

Hayley was stunned. What the hell is this? she thought. How could Brian be filing for divorce? She hadn't done anything to him but not talk about those damn pictures. He is losing his mind, she thought. But then the full weight was falling on her. This damn situation was going to end her marriage. A marriage to a man she loved with all her being.

Tears were streaming down her face. "Oh, my god. Oh my god," she said out loud and started sobbing. The girls didn't know what was happening. Their mother had broken down crying. They both started crying and ran to hug their mother.