The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dan, not Don," Gail said. "But how would I know the difference? She laughed. "But then why would I care?" She saw the look on Dan's face. "I'm not drunk. This is my first martini. Would you care for one?"

Dan had never had a martini in his life. He wasn't really sure what it was comprised of. "Sure, Mrs. Reinhardt," he said without hesitation.

"Gail, Dan, call me Gail," she said. "After all, considering what we're going to do, we should be informal, don't you think?

"Come on," Gail said, not waiting for his answer as she turned quickly and headed for the kitchen, her black stiletto heels clacking on the hardwood floor.

Dan followed behind her, appreciating how her firm butt cheeks moved as she walked with a hip-swaying motion.

In the kitchen, Gail picked up some folded money on the counter, turned towards Dan and stepped up close to him. He could smell her perfume—sweet and spicy with hints of citrus. He liked it. She stuffed the money in his shirt pocket and then gave him a long inquisitive stare with her dark blue eyes.

"What?" Dan asked.

"Is this for real?" Gail answered his question with a question. "I mean, have you really had sex with Jackie and Rachel? Is your brother, right now, over at Lana's house getting ready to have sex with her, if not doing it already? Are you and your brother to be trusted? You know what I mean? This is a small town and one little leak or suspicion and, bam, there goes my old age retirement plans." Actually, Gail's family would help her out if necessary and she wasn't without job skills as she was a free-lance accountant and had several clients in Cougarville and close by towns. Besides, she really didn't know if she could stay with Robert much longer, all things considered.

Gail gave a little chuckle after her speech, but gave Dan an intense, questioning look before walking over to the upright freezer, from which she took out two martini glasses and a glass pitcher with a clear liquid in it. Gail downed the rest of the martini in her original glass then filled both of the new ones for her and Dan.

Dan took a deep breath. She was right about this being a small town and all. He and Don had talked this over. They liked all these women, that is, besides being physically attractive, the women had always treated them well, friendly-like, and not snobbish or anything. They especially like Jackie, of course, as she had always been the most seductive looking and acting of all of them. They didn't want to cause any problems for any of these women. Well, hell no! They were getting some of the best sex of their lives and lots of it. Besides, if the truth came out Dan and Don knew that they may have to leave town in a hurry.

"Yes," Dan said simply.

Gail turned back to Dan and handed him the chilled martini. "No olive, no lemon peel I'm afraid. I hope you don't mind," she said.

"So, she continued, "yes, what?" She took a sip of her drink, looking steadily over the rim of the glass at Dan, with a mischievous look in her eyes.

Dan took a sip of his drink and tried not to cough. He much preferred beer. "Yes, this is for real. Yes, Don and I have had sex with Jackie and Rachel."

"At the same time," Gail said.

"No, at different times," Dan said, looking perplexed.

"I mean," Gail explained, "that you and your brother have had sex at the same time with Jackie, and then, later, the two of you had sex with Rachel."

"Yes, and we had, that is, we did, uh, double penetration with both of them," Dan added, wondering if he was saying too much. He took another sip of the martini. It didn't seem so bad this time.

"So I was told," Gail said, "but I'm not into anal sex. It hurts."

Dan shrugged. "Probably someone didn't know what he was doing or he didn't care," he said.

"Perhaps," Gail said, knowing that her husband didn't know how to do it and didn't care as long as he got his pleasure. "But I don't do it."

"That's fine, Gail," Dan said. "I just want both of us to enjoy ourselves." He was getting tired of talking about sex and not doing anything. He wasn't sure if Gail was teasing him or if she really did want to fuck. His cock was hard now and he wasn't wearing underwear. He had seen Gail glance down at his crotch a few times, so he was pretty sure she noticed the outline of his erection down his left thigh under his jeans.

Dan took another swallow of the martini and decided that it wasn't too bad after all. He reached past Gail, who didn't move as he stepped in close, and set his unfinished drink down on the counter. Then he carefully took Gail's drink from her and set it down on the counter, too. He moved in closer and pushed Gail's butt back up against the edge of the counter as his arms encircled her waist. Without saying anything, he leaned in to kiss, and then gently bite, her neck just below her right ear, getting a nose full of her delightful perfume. He heard Gail gasp lightly and she pressed her neck against his mouth.

Dan's hand moved down her back to the top of her firm ass cheeks, pulled her body away from the counter and hard against his hips. He squeezed her ass then moved his hands up over her long, lean back, to her shoulders.

"Oh, yes," Gail sighed as she pressed her groin against his and rotated her hips a little.

Dan was carefully biting around her dangling earring and on up to the top of her ear. He felt her body shiver.

Dan decided that for all her bravado, Gail wasn't going to lead, like Jackie did. "Gail," he whispered into her ear."

"Yes, Dan," she replied in a quiet, breathy voice.

"I want to fuck you, Gail," Dan whispered and then firmly bit on her neck just behind and below her ear.

"Oh yes, Dan," Gail gasped.

Dan pulled his head back then leaned in again to kiss Gail on the mouth. Their lips molded together then they both opened their mouths and Dan's tongue was inside, tasting Gail's sweet saliva and sliding around and around her twisting tongue. The kiss lasted for several seconds.

"Oh yes, Dan," Gail repeated. "Now, quickly," she said. Taking his hand, she led him out of the kitchen, back through the living room and up the stairs to the guest bedroom that she had prepared for them. There was an old fashioned brass bed in the room with an old fashioned hand-stitched quilt neatly folded up at the bottom of the bed. On the night stand, a Tiffany style lamp was already lit. She pulled Dan over to the bed then turned and put her hands on either side of his face to pull him in for another delicious kiss.

When they broke the kiss Dan lifted the bottom of Gail's sheer top and, as she lifted her arms, he lifted the top up and off her body, casting it to one corner of the bed. Then he kneeled before her and gently stretched the elastic top of her sheer pants and pulled it down over her hips to let if fall to the floor. Gail quickly removed her earrings and reached back to set them down on the night stand.

On his knees, Dan's face was mere inches from Gail's naked pussy. He could smell that she had dabbed some perfume down there, too.

Gail was now trembling from excitement and her stomach was definitely fluttering with butterflies. As much as her husband lacked physical attractiveness, which she could have forgiven had he been a caring and attentive lover, she'd never cheated on him. This was her first time, and with a boy young enough to be her son. Her son was only three years older than Dan, going to school down at Texas A&M. Her daughter was only a year and a half older than Don, going to school at LSU.

She pushed thoughts of her son and daughter out of her head as Dan pressed his nose and lips against her abdomen just above her pussy. He felt the warmth of her skin and took in the scent of her lovely perfume before he began kissing her. Then he pulled his head back and gently raised first her right foot then her left one as he carefully pulled her sheer lounging pants away, removing her high heels at the same time.

Dan looked up at her and smiled and Gail's heart beat harder in her chest. She'd always loved how Dan and his brother smiled. Their smiles were genuine and made them all the more attractive.

"Sit down, Gail," Dan said. "Lay back and raise your legs." She did as he asked and gasped as he moved in to begin kissing and nuzzling on and all around her pussy. Her labia were already partly open and just a little wet from her sexual excitement.

Dan's strong hands slid up the back her thighs to hold her legs back and apart and his mouth then got very busy on her pussy. He licked it, beginning with light little strokes of his tongue, tasting the wetness between her labia and liking it. Then he licked more aggressively, broad, flat strokes with his tongue from the bottom of her pussy up to the top, where he paused and sucked on her clitoris lightly, briefly. He also used his teeth to bite and pull on her labia between the times he was licking sucking. Gail began to moan and sigh, her hips undulating slightly, moving her pussy against Dan's mouth.

Oh yes. Oh God yes, she thought, as the pleasure that Dan's mouth and lips and teeth were giving her penetrated to the depths of her womanhood then sent runners of delight through the rest of her body.

"Oh! Oh Dan!" she cried out as she realized that she was so excited about what was happening, what she was doing, and who she was doing it with, that she was quickly coming to the brink of orgasm. How could that be, she wondered, and then realized that she'd been having fantasies about what was going to happen tonight ever since she'd left Jackie's house a couple of days ago. She had unconsciously prepared herself mentally for what was now actually happening. Her libido was so tuned up and excited at this point that it needed very little physical stimulation for it to push her body into orgasmic bliss. And then it happened, she was falling into that delightful abyss of sexual pleasure. Her hands automatically grabbed Dan's head and pressed his talented mouth hard against her grinding pussy. She gasped and moaned and bolts of pleasure shot throughout her body and brain.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Gail cried out as her body arched up and shuddered uncontrollably for several seconds.

Dan gave Gail's clitoris one last little sucking lick, making her twitch and moan, then he stood up, wiped the wetness of Gail's vaginal lubrication and his saliva from his chin and lips with the palms of his hands then wiped then wiped them on his jeans. He quickly began getting undressed, his totally hard cock needed to be freed.

Gail put her feet on the floor and propped her torso up on her elbows. "Wow!" she said as she grinned at Dan. Dan grinned back at her. "You do like doing that, don't you?" Gail said.

"I really do like going down on a woman," Dan answered. He had his shirt off and tossed aside and his boots and socks, now he dropped his jeans and stepped out of them and was standing before Gail totally naked, his very hard cock sticking straight out in front of him.

Gail took in this young man's lean, muscular body, so different from her husband's. Another shiver of delight swept through her, knowing that soon Dan's beautiful young body would be on top of her and his beautiful hard cock would be fucking her pussy.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and reached out to wrap her fingers around the warm flesh of his hard male shaft. "This is nice," she said, then pulled him in closer to her. She leaned forward and took Dan's cock in her mouth, feeling almost like she was in a dream world as she did so. Gail began stroking and sucking on her young lover's cock and moaning in her throat with excitement.

"Ah, Gail," Dan gasped. He was set and ready to go off, so excited was he at being able to have sex with another hot mature woman from this small town, as well as how great of an orgasm he had obviously just given her. "If you do that too long you're going to make me come."

Gail pulled her lips smoothly off of Dan's cock and looked up at him. "That's the general idea, lover. Then, since you like going down on women so much, you can go down on me again, right? After that, well, you're young and I imagine that you'll get hard again fairly quickly, so then we can fuck." Saying that word, "fuck," so openly like that was something Gail seldom did. It excited her to do so now with her young lover.

Dan grinned down at Gail. "That'll work," he said and nodded.

Gail went back to sucking and stroking Dan's cock. She wouldn't normally let her husband come in her mouth, but that had less to do with semen and more to do with him. Now she was looking forward to when Dan's cock would begin to pulse and twitch and ejaculate his hot, thick cum into her mouth and it didn't take long.

"Ah! Ah! Yes, Gail I'm going to come, I'm going to, yessss!" Dan gasped and groaned as his body shuddered with pleasure and his cock began shooting wad after wad of his thick man cream into Gail's willing, receptive, sucking mouth.

Gail sucked and stroked Dan's cock, thrilled to have him coming in her mouth and she swallowed every drop of it. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and smiled up at him. "I liked that," she said.

Dan, panting ever so slightly, grinned and chuckled, "So did I," he said.

Gail stroked Dan's cock a couple of times, pulling some residual cum up to the tip which she adroitly sucked up with pursed lips.

Dan took hold of Gail's hands and pulled her up to a standing position. He put his arms around her and pulled her body tight against his and then he kissed her fully on the mouth with lots of wet, delicious tongue. Gail was pleasantly surprised when he did that. Her husband, and the few other men she'd had sex with when she was much younger, would never kiss her on the mouth after she had given them a blow job, especially if she let them come in her mouth.

When Dan broke the kiss, Gail pressed forward with her own deep tongue kiss. She ran her hands down Dan's lean, muscular back to his firm buttocks, squeezed them, shivered with delight at the feeling of his hard young body pressed against hers, then ran her hands back up to his shoulders. She moaned with pleasure while kissing Dan and feeling up and down his strong, lean back.

After several sweet kisses and a couple longer, deep ones, Dan pulled his lips slowly and sensually from Gail's. He was totally delighted and excited. This was the third hot and sexy mature women he'd made love to in just a couple of weeks. The blood was already beginning to flow back into his cock but he was going to go down on Gail again before fucking her; not just because she wanted him to, but because he really did like giving oral pleasure to a woman.

"Okay, Gail," he said, "get back up on the bed. I want to kiss you between your legs again."

Gail smiled and put a hand to his cheek. "That's a really sweet way to put it," she said. Then she gave him one more quick peck on the lips before turning to get on the bed, giving Dan a good look at her womanly backside, her pussy, and her anus. She turned around and lay down on her back, spreading her legs, bending them at the knees, and pulling them back, exposing her pussy completely to Dan. Gail was feeling wonderfully wicked. This was not the kind of sexual display she normally would have done. But then Dan wasn't anything like that lout of a husband she had. Dan made her feel sexually alive which made her want to be overtly sexual with him.

"How's this, lover?" Gail said, giving Dan an inquiring look.

Dan gave Gail a big grin. "That's beautiful, lover," he told her as he climbed up on the bed and settled himself on his belly. He looked up at Gail and winked then began lightly kissing and licking her pussy. He sucked her labia into his mouth, one at a time, and lightly bit and nibbled on them. He licked her from the bottom of her pussy to the top with broad, wet strokes of his tongue several times, eliciting sounds of pleasure from her.

Gail was propped up on her elbows enjoying watching this young man going down on her with such obvious enthusiasm. "Oh Dan," she sighed, "that feels so good."

"Mm-hmm," he replied as he kept licking and sucking and nibbling.

"Ah!" Gail gasped as Dan slipped his finger into her pussy and searched for and found her g-spot. "Ah!" Gail gasped again as he began stimulating her g-spot. This was something she had learned to do for herself with a special dildo some time ago, but which no man, especially not her husband, had ever done for her.

"Oh yes! Oh, baby, that's good! That's good," Gail moaned and sighed.

Dan kept happily munching away on her pussy and stimulating her g-spot for a few more minutes when, all of a sudden, Gail cried out. She was making inarticulate sounds through clenched teeth, her back was arched and her head pressed down into the mattress. Her legs straightened out on either side of him and were shaking uncontrollably. Her pussy squirted several times, no big gushing squirt, but squirts nevertheless.

Dan immediately stopped what he was doing and pushed back up to sit on his heels and watch Gail going through the throes of a major orgasm for several seconds. Damn, he thought, my orgasms are great, but nothing like this. He wasn't jealous, however, just really pleased that he was able to give this beautiful woman so much pleasure.

Gail's body relaxed and she lay still for a few more seconds then her eyes flew open and she raised her head to look at Dan. She held out her arms to him and he slid his body up over hers. They embraced and kissed, then kissed again, then kissed some more.

"Mmm, Dan," Gail said as he raised his head up to look down at her. She had a dreamy smile and look to her face. "That was fucking amazing."

"Yeah, I thought you were having fun," he said, teasingly.

Gail laughed. "Oh, wow, was I ever," she said then pulled his head back down so she could give him another sweet, delicious kiss.

Dan broke the kiss and used his knees to move Gail's legs a bit further apart. "Are you ready?" he asked her.

Gail giggled. "I'm a helpless rag doll so do what you will."

Dan laughed then maneuvered his body so that the head of his cock rubbed through Gail wet pussy lips. She sighed. He reached down with his left hand to get it positioned just right then, as he brought his hand away, he slowly slid is cock balls deep into Gail's wet, tight, warmth.

"Ahhhh," Dan sighed.

"Ahhhh," Gail sighed.

"Oh, Dan, your cock feels so good," Gail whispered. She hadn't meant to say it, but it was true. Dan's cock was bigger and thicker than her husband's cock. And more, he wasn't in a hurry. He was fucking her with long, slow strokes, going deep in her vagina and pulling almost all the way out. Gail wrapped her arms and legs around her young lover's hard muscular body and enjoyed every inch of his delightful cock as it fucked her.

"Oh, Dan, Oh Dan," Gail whispered into his ear, "You're cock feels so good." She bit on his ear lobe. It sent chill bumps down the right side of his body and making his cock feel even harder than it had before. "I love how you're fucking me, Dan," Gail continued. And she did, she hadn't felt this excited and this good about fucking since her college days. Oh, Dan, Dan. Fuck me! Fuck me harder Dan," Gail said louder, nearly biting off his ear lobe in the process. "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God it's good! Fuck me, Dan!"

Dan was totally delighted at Gail's response so, of course he began fucking her harder and faster. He bit and sucked at her neck and then up on her ear which excited her even more "Gail! Gail! You're pussy feels so damned good on my cock. It's so tight, so wet, so good!"

Did he believe that, he briefly wondered? Yes. Yes, he did. Her response to him fucking her was exciting him. Her pussy was wet. It was tight. It did feel wonderful to him. But more than that, her words stimulated him even more than the physical feeling of her body.