The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe I just have very strong immune system. I did atm with my ass and a half dozen other women. I never got sick."

"Okay," Rachel said cautiously, "but what about, you know, the smell and taste?"

"I never noticed much smell or taste to be honest. Of course, if I was going to do atm, I made sure, at the very least, to have a couple of small enemas to make sure that my rectum was clear of, um, any lumps." She grinned at Rachel. "And I made sure any woman whose ass I would be tasting, from a cock that had been fucking it, had done the same."

"I did learn one thing from a woman I worked with. And I've told you about this."

"Coconut oil," Rachel said. "And I use it now as my only sexual lubricant, especially when I'm fucking my ass with a dildo. Oh, and of course I used it when I had the double dp with Dan and Don."

Jackie smiled and continued. "She always gave her ass a small coconut oil douche after a couple of small enemas and insisted on using coconut oil for the lube—her ass and the man's cock. She said that it had anti-bacterial components to it and it tasted pretty good too, as I've told you, I think. She paused, looking seriously at Rachel before leaning in to give her a sweet kiss on the mouth. "However, if it makes you uncomfortable, sweetie, don't do it, okay?"

Rachel shook her head and grinned. "No, I think I will. The thought of sucking Dan's or Don's cock after they have been in your ass excites me. I was just curious about your experience with it."

"Well, lover, how about this experience," Jackie said as she got off the bed. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out her strap-on dildo from the bottom drawer.

"Oh yes, Jackie, we haven't done that in a long time," Rachel said.

Jackie strapped on the strap-on, a thick ten inch dildo attached to it then looked up at Rachel. "On you back, bitch, and spread your legs."

Rachel giggled but did what Jackie had told her. Neither of them were dominatrices in actuality. However, as a game they played sometimes, whoever wore the strap-on was supposed to take on a strong dominating role.

Jackie climbed up on the bed between Rachel's wide-spread legs and gave her a wicked smile. "I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt raw, bitch," she said as she rubbed the head of the dildo up and down through Rachel's labia.

"Oh please, don't hurt me," Rachel feigned fear, but then spoiled it when she giggled.

Rachel had copious vaginal lubrication from getting excited about having a foursome with the Erikson twins and doing ass to mouth with them. When Jackie felt that the tip of the dildo, shaped like a large swollen cock head, was wet and slick enough, she began pushing it in and out of Rachel's vagina. She went slowly, getting more and more of her lover's wetness on the dildo until, finally, she lowered herself down over Rachel's body and began fucking her with long, deep strokes and kissing her at the same time.

Rachel's arms and legs wrapped around Jackie's body. She moaned with pleasure as the big dildo stretched her vaginal sphincter, going deep, sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy. She nibbled on Jackie's right ear. "I love you. I love you. I love you." she repeated. And, while Jackie, herself, was not deriving actual physical pleasure, the fact that she was giving her lover pleasure and the words of love that Rachel was whispering in her ear gave her deep emotional pleasure and made her pussy wet with desire.

Rachel thought it was interesting that she and Jackie used this big dildo, bigger than either Dan or Don, yet she had attained as much, if not more, pleasure when she was fucking them.

Jackie was kissing and nibbling on Rachel, too, and talking to her. "I love you, too, Rachel. I love you so much. And I love how much you love me."

Rachel pulled Jackie's mouth around to give her a long, wet kiss, sliding her tongue over and around Jackie's and sucking on it, loving the feeling of it, loving the taste of it. She moaned deep in her throat.

"Yes, baby, yes!" Rachel gasped. "Fuck me! Fuck me! You're going to make me... . Ahhhhhhh!" Rachel cried out as her fingers dug deep into Jackie's back and her hips pounded up against the thrusting dildo. Her body shook and shuddered for several moments and then she sighed and relaxed.

Jackie covered Rachel's lips and face and neck with kisses. "I love you, Rachel. I love you so much," she said, meaning deeply what she was saying.

Rachel pulled Jackie's mouth around for another long, sweet kiss. "Thank you Jackie. That was great. And I love you so much, too." They kissed again.

Just then Jackie's phone rang. "Well, I'm glad that didn't happen any sooner," Jackie said then laughed. She reached for the phone. "It's Gail," she told Rachel. She pulled the dildo out of Rachel's pussy and got off the bed. She put a finger to her lips to tell Rachel to be quiet then answered the phone. The dildo, glistening with Rachel's vaginal lubrication, stood out from her body, drooping slightly as if, too, had come.

"Gail, is everything okay?"

"Okay? Everything is fantastic. Dan just left a couple of minutes ago. I was wondering if I could have him for the rest of the summer."

Jackie laughed. "Then what would Rachel and Lana and I do?"

Gail sighed. "Yeah, I know, share and share alike. Listen, I was just calling you to thank you for, um, letting me in on this, okay? I mean that, really. And I look forward to a whole bunch more nights like this before the boys leave for California."

"So do I, Gail, so do I," Jackie said. "Well, listen, I'm glad you had such an enjoyable evening. And, yes, you will, or should be able to enjoy Dan, or Don, many more times this summer."

"Yeah, that's something else. I know I said that I didn't want both of them at the same time...but, well, I've been rethinking that."

"Ah, so you would like to experience the pleasure of two hard cocks attached to two young hard bodied men, eh?"

Gail laughed. "Oh yeah, but I still don't want anal. I made that clear to Dan."

"Well I don't think Dan or Don would have a problem having sex with you at the same time and I don't think that they will require you to do anal either."

"Yeah, of course," Gail said. "Well, then, thank you again for making this happen. I'm looking forward to the next time, whether it's Don or Dan or both of them."

"All right. Goodnight then, Gail."

Goodnight," Gail said and ended the call.

Rachel was rolling on the bed with both hands over her mouth. When Jackie put her phone down she said, "Another satisfied customer I take it."

Jackie laughed and nodded. She unstrapped the strap-on and tossed in on the bed. She handed Rachel her unfinished drink and drained off her own. "Another one," she asked?

Rachel finished her drink and handed the glass to Jackie. "Yep," she said as she got up to go into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, sitting side-by-side on the bed, Jackie picked up her phone. "I'm going to call the boys," she paused. "Hmm, Dan's number since I know he's on his way home."

"Yeah," Rachel giggled. "Don might still be busy."

"Right," Jackie said as she dialed the number she had for Dan's phone.