The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers

"Oh God, Dan," Gail cried out, as her body heaved up against his, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! And then she was coming...coming with wonderful, delightful waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Dan couldn't hold back any more, not that he wanted too. He began fucking Gail's pussy harder and faster as his own orgasm peaked and he began shooting his thick man cream deep up inside Gail's clenching vagina.

Grunting, moaning, groaning, Gail and Dan held on to each other for dear life as their orgasms played out.

Then, sighing, Dan pushed himself up a bit. He looked down into Gail's eyes as they fluttered open. They were such a dark blue he thought he could lose himself in them. "That...was incredibly," he said.

Gail smile up at Dan. "Simultaneous orgasms," she said. "I've never done that before."

"Neither have I," Dan said, then he kissed this lovely, sexy, mature woman on the mouth, wondering if a guy as young as him and a woman as old as her could ever work things out...over the long term. But then there were Jackie and Rachel and he almost felt ashamed of himself.

Dan and Gail kissed and cuddled for several minutes. Gail loved the fact that Dan didn't want to get up and leave after coming, like her husband, who normally just rolled off of her and went to sleep. "I have to go clean up," she told Dan. Then, after giving him a quick kiss, she pivoted her body and slurped his flaccid cock into her mouth, sucking it and cleaning it of his cum and her pussy juices from top to bottom and back. She was actually shocked with herself for doing it. She'd never done anything like that before but, for some reason, it just felt like the right thing to do.

After cleaning Dan's cock, Gail moved up to give him one more quick kiss, but he pulled her head down to give her a deep, wet, tongue kiss before letting her up.

Gail smiled at Dan then got up and went to the bathroom. Dan locked the fingers of his hands behind his head and heaved a big, happy sigh. First Jackie, then Rachel, now Gail, and his brother was fucking Lana Manacek right now. And, soon, he would be, too, he hoped. So many cougars in Cougarville, he thought. All these women that Don and I have fantasized about and now it's coming true. Totally fucking amazing! Dan's cock started getting hard again, thinking about what lay before his brother and him for the rest of the summer.

Gail came out of the bathroom smiling. She was very happy with how the night was going. She leaned over the bed to give Dan a quick peck on the lips then picked up both drink glasses, still partially full. "I'm going to have another martini, how about you?" she asked.

Dan pivoted his body and scooted to the edge of the bed and sat up. He put his hands on Gail's hips and pulled her closer. He leaned in to take her right nipple into his mouth to suck on it and bite it gently. Gail, who was holding a martini glass in each hand, sucked in a bit of air. Dan's warm, wet mouth and sharp, but careful, teeth felt good.

"Yes, I'd like another martini," Dan said as he pulled his mouth off of Gail's right nipple before using it to capture her left nipple and giving it the same treatment.

"Ooo, yes," Gail said as she pulled her nipple from Dan's sucking, biting mouth. She leaned down to give him a kiss on the lips. "You're making me all wet down there, lover." She glanced down between his legs. "Oh, and you're almost back to normal."

Dan laughed. "Normal?" he asked.

"Yeah, nice and hard and big and useful," Gail said giving Dan a quick double eyebrow raise.

Dan laughed again, appreciating Gail's lovely womanly shape as she walked out of the room, accentuating the sway of her hips.

Gail was back soon with two fresh, chilled martinis. Dan was reclining on pillows against the headboard and leaned forward to take both glasses from Gail, handing her back one after she scooted in beside him. Dan gave Gail a sweet kiss on the lips then held his glass up. He'd never actually formally toasted anyone but he was going to toast Gail now. He wasn't sure exactly what to say so he just let what was on the top of his brain come out, hoping it wouldn't sound corny.

"Here's to you, Gail, a beautiful, sexy woman. And thank you for letting me be here tonight."

Gail gave Dan a big grin. "Oh, that's so sweet," she said and touched glasses with Dan. She drank off half of her martini and Dan followed suit.

"Okay, we have other things to do," Gail said as she set her drink down on the night stand.

"Such as?" Dan enquired, as he twisted his torso to set his glass down on the night stand next to him.

"Such as this," Gail said when Dan turned back around. She pushed him down onto his back then straddled him. She leaned in and kissed him full on the mouth then began kissing and biting his neck, ears, and shoulders. Gail worked her way down over his chest then her tongue licked around his right nipple before she bit on it firmly, making Dan gasp.

"You like that?" Gail asked as she moved over to his left nipple.

"Yeah, do it again," Dan said and then gasped again as Gail's sharp teeth bit into his nipple, holding it firmly and tugging up on it. It was just a little painful and Dan was surprised when he realized that his cock was reacting to it, getting harder, almost pulsing with pleasure.

Gail went back and forth between Dan's nipples a few times before she scooted her ass back over his ever hardening cock to begin biting all over his stomach. Dan loved every bite, nibble, lick and kiss of it.

Finally, Gail scooted down even further and was able to take Dan's cock into her mouth. She maneuvered her body until she was kneeling over her legs to begin sucking his cock again. While her right hand followed her mouth up and down, her left hand fondled Dan's balls.

Gail was in for the long haul. She wanted Dan to come in her mouth again but she figured, since he'd already come twice, that it might take a while. She'd always hated it when her husband had done that—well, not when they were first married. Later, it just became gross to her. But now, with Dan, she felt her desire to please a man orally, including having him ejaculate in her mouth and swallowing his cum, swim up out of her id to plant itself firmly in the middle of her renewed and growing libido.

Dan's cock was fully hard now and, by propping himself up on his elbows he enjoyed the sight of this beautiful blonde, mature woman, sucking and stroking his cock and felt, more than saw, her hand gently massaging his balls. He was extremely turned on.

"Gail," he said hoarsely, "I want to fuck you again."

"Unh-unh," Gail responded, shaking her head a bit from side-to-side with Dan's cock in her mouth.

"But I'm going to come pretty soon," Dan said.

"Mm-hmm," Gail responded, nodding her head up and down while still sucking his cock.

She looked up at him with her pretty blue eyes and Dan could swear she was smiling with his dick in her mouth. She raised her eyebrow twice, quickly, and then winked at him.

Damn, Dan told himself, having sex with older women who knew what they wanted was so much better than with his church-going, reticent girlfriend who acted like letting him fuck her was a gift from Heaven.

Gail squeezed Dan's balls more firmly and tugged on them and took her hand away from his cock and began going deeper down on it with her smooth-as-silk mouth.

"Oh God, Gail!" Dan managed to gasp out just before he began coming. He dropped to his back and his hips pressed up and, as always, the first wave of pleasure surged through his body before his cum began to spew out of his cock and into Gail's sucking mouth. His cum shot out of his cock six or seven or maybe eight times, he wasn't sure, he wasn't counting.

"Ah, Gail," Dan said at last, heaving a big sigh of pleasure.

Gail milked the last couple of drops of cum from Dan's cock and sucked them into her mouth. "Damn, I liked doing that," she said.

Dan laughed. "Damn, I liked you doing that," he said. He rolled his body up to take hold of Gail's upper arms and then pull her back on top of him. He kissed her passionately several times.

"Okay, lover," Gail said after the fourth kiss, "now you get to go down on me again."

"Oh," Dan said, raising one eyebrow, "so that wasn't a freebie?"

"Oh shut up," Gail said but then chuckled. "You said you liked going down on me, didn't you?"

Dan grinned and quickly rolled Gail over, making her squeal with delight. He planted a kiss on her lips then, just as quickly, moved his body down between her legs. His strong hands lifted and pushed her thighs up and apart and his mouth descended on her pussy. He licked it several times then lifted his head. "Yes, I love going down on you. And, by the way, you are very wet."

"I know," Gail said, and chuckled. "I haven't been this sexually excited since I don't know when. And just now, sucking you off, well, that really excited me, more than the first time. And don't ask me why, it just did."

And then Gail gasped as Dan, once again, began licking and sucking on her labia and deeper between them. He captured her clitoris with his lips and bit it gently. Gail twitched and moaned. Then Dan began seriously working her pussy over with his mouth. Yes, Gail, he was thinking, I really do like going down on you, and Rachel, and Jackie.

After Dan brought Gail to the brink of orgasm and pushed her over into the beautiful place of intense pleasure which is the explosive release of sexual tension, they embraced and kissed and cuddled for several minutes. But then, after a few minutes of that, his cock was hard again and again Dan slid it inside Gail tight, wet pussy and fucked her to yet another orgasm, as well as another one of his own.

Nearly an hour later at the front door, as Dan was leaving; he turned and embraced Gail, giving her a big, strong hug. She melted into his arms. Dan tilted her face up with a finger and kissed her gently on the lips. "Thank you, Gail," he said simply.

"Next week?" Gail asked.

"We're going to have to work something out," Dan said. "There's you and Mrs. Manacek, and Jackie. All your husbands play poker on Friday night, which is convenient for you but, uh, well... ." He trailed off.

Gail smiled. "Okay, we'll work something out. That is, all the women that you and your brother are, um, servicing now, stud, we'll get together and work something out." Then she laughed.

"And that's something else, Gail," Dan said.

"Yes?" she said.

"My brother, it's...well you see, he'll want to come here and I, well, I want to visit Mrs. Manacek." He stopped and swallowed.

"Oh yes, of course," Gail said. She gave Dan a look. "Your brother Don, will I notice a difference?"

"Well, physically, probably not," Dan said, "but even though we're identical twins doesn't mean that we act exactly the same. So, I'm guessing you will notice a difference."

Gail nodded and wondered if she shouldn't have both of the Erikson twins over at the same time. She wouldn't have to have anal sex, of course, but she could suck one while the other one was fucking her and they could take turns fucking her. Her pussy gave her that feeling she got when she was getting turned on. Oh definitely, she thought, I'm going to have Dan and his brother over, and soon.

Dan and Gail kissed one last time and then he was out the door and in his truck heading home.

Chapter Eleven

That night, as Don had gone to Lana Manacek's house and Dan to Gail Reinhardt's house, Rachel told her husband that she was going to go visit Jackie. Rachel's husband didn't approve of Mrs. Corbin but he held his tongue. He knew there had been a major change in his relationship with Rachel and that, much to his disappointment, their marriage might not last. He blamed Jackie Corbin.

Jackie opened the front door to Rachel after the first ring of the door bell. She gave Rachel a hug and a kiss after closing the door. "Did John give you a hard time when you told him you were coming to visit me?" she asked.

Rachel smiled a little and gave her head a shake. "Nah," she said. "If he would give me a hard time, as in a hard dick, things might have turned out differently. He's got fire when he's on the pulpit preaching but he's got no fire in bed and no stomach for fighting for me. I'm through with him."

Jackie hugged and kissed Rachel again. "Come on let's go in the kitchen and make ourselves a drink then go get comfortable in the bedroom.

Ten minutes later Jackie and Rachel were lying, naked, on Jackie's big bed. They each had a scotch and soda in hand, sipping on it occasionally.

"I don't know yet exactly what I'm going to do," Rachel said. "I'm sure I can get a job, if not in Cougarville then in Springfield."

"So you really are going to leave him?" Jackie said. She knew the answer and was glad for it. She had been making plans of her own. She was done with Mayor Corbin and Cougarville.

Rachel took a tiny sip of her drink. "Yeah," she said. "As I walked over here tonight I finally made up my mind, and you know what? When I finally told myself that I really was going to leave John, it was like a weight had been lifted up off of me. Is that crazy or what?"

"No, I don't think so," Jackie said and smiled. She knew the feeling.

Rachel turned to set her drink down. She turned back to snuggle up to Jackie and began caressing her left breast then carefully pinching her nipple. She stretched her head up so she could kiss Jackie on the lips then she turned her head. "I love you, Jackie," she whispered into Jackie's ear.

Jackie's body shuddered with pleasure. "I love you, too," she said. She set her drink down also and turned to embrace Rachel, to kiss her fully on the mouth, to reach her hand down and caress her fingers through Rachel's naked pussy, feeling its wetness, its readiness.

"But first, my love, we need to talk about a couple of things," Jackie said.

"Okay," Rachel said as she started caressing Jackie's right breast, massaging it gently, stroking it, and then pinching the nipple firmly.

"I'm leaving the Mayor," Jackie said bluntly, "and I'm leaving Cougarville, too."

Rachel sat up, eyes wide. "And, and...?" She was afraid to ask what she wanted to ask.

Jackie sat up and touched Rachel's cheek softly. "And I want you to go with me, Rachel."

"Oh yes, yes!" Rachel cried out, throwing her arms around Jackie and hugging her tightly against her body. "Oh Jackie, this is wonderful! But where will we go?"

Jackie smiled. "Yes, it is wonderful. Like you said, once I made that decision, it was like a big weight was lifted up off of me.

"Where will we go? Well, I have a plan and I have to contact some people I know. And we aren't going anywhere for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months. So don't go giving it away by telling John that you're leaving him, okay?"

"Okay. Okay. I won't," Rachel said before giving Jackie a big kiss. "Oh, I'm so excited now." She gave Jackie another, more sensual kiss. "Relax, Jackie," Rachel said, "I so want to make love to you now."

With that, Rachel pressed Jackie back down onto the mattress then deftly slipped down between her legs. She looked up at Jackie and grinned again. "I'm so happy," she said then she began kissing and licking all over and up and down on Jackie's pussy, making love to it like she'd never made love to it before.

By now, Rachel knew exactly how Jackie liked her to make love to her with her mouth and she was doing exactly that: biting on her labia and tugging on them, pinching the flesh surrounding her clitoris together hard and rolling her thumb and forefinger together while licking and flicking the sensitive spot just below the clitoris. Then she inserted a finger into Jackie's pussy and found her g-spot and began stimulating that while still licking and sucking on and around her clitoris. Rachel was hoping that Jackie would have a squirting orgasm. Sometimes she did, sometimes she didn't. But Rachel was so excited and turned on that she wanted to have her mouth in place when, and if, Jackie squirted so she would squirt directly into her mouth.

Rachel didn't work fast, but she worked thoroughly. Of course, she didn't think of it as work, except as a labor of love: true love as well as sexual love. Slowly, she brought Jackie up to the climax of sexual excitement with her mouth, her lips, her tongue, her teeth, and her finger. And then, suddenly, Jackie was wailing and moaning and thrusting her pussy against Rachel's greedy mouth and she was coming and squirting and Rachel kept fingering, and licking and sucking for a few seconds, swallowing at least two mouthfuls of Jackie's orgasmic fluid.

Rachel sat up and back on her heels, a big grin on her face, watching her lover, still in the throes of orgasm which took another few second before fading away. The fluid Jackie had squirted that hadn't gone into Rachel's mouth and down her throat was dripping down off her chin. Rachel wiped most of it off with her hands then wiped her hands on her thighs.

Jackie opened her eyes and grinned. "Oh yeah, baby," she said as she held out her arms. "Come here, Rachel."

Rachel slid up over Jackie's body and the two women embraced and kissed several sweet kisses, interspersed with a couple of deep, tongue-thrusting, tongue-sucking kisses. They both sighed as they pulled their lips apart; content and happy to be lovers and to be here, now.

Then Rachel remembered what Jackie had said before she went down on her. "You said there were a couple of things you wanted to talk about, didn't you?"

"Yes, but then you distracted me so wonderfully. "However," Jackie continued, the second thing involves the Erikson twins."

"Ooo, yeah, I wish we could have had them here tonight," Rachel said. She sighed, but I guess it's only right to share them with our other horny and frustrated friends." Then she giggled at the thought of those two wonderful boys servicing, well, at least four older women in town.

"How would you like to spend the whole night with them tomorrow night?" Jackie asked.

Rachel's eyes went big. "But how, where?" she asked. She wasn't even thinking of what excuse she would give to her husband. If Jackie had a plan then she was going to go along with it.

"How about we invite them to the University Plaza Hotel in Springfield?" Jackie asked. "If you're for it and the boys are, too, which I'm sure they will be, then I'll call first thing in the morning and make a reservation. You can tell John that you're going into Springfield with me to go shopping and that we're going to spend the night."

"Yeah, sure," Rachel said. "I mean, I don't really care if he doesn't like it and he won't fight about it, he's not the fighting kind. But what about the boys, tomorrow is Saturday and they work all day?"

"Yes, and they will have time to get cleaned up and drive into Springfield after work. It's only a little over an hour's drive."

"Yes!" Rachel said enthusiastically. "We're going to have a foursome. Oh God!" she almost squealed. "I'm so excited."

Jackie loved Rachel's enthusiasm. It was infectious and she was feeling even more excited about her plan than when she'd first thought of it.

"I also thought, if you want to try it, although if you don't I will fully understand, that we might go to a spa I know and have colon hydrotherapy."

Rachel gave Jackie a puzzled look. Then the light went on. "You mean? You mean?" She stopped and swallowed then almost whispered, "Anal sex and, and, ass to mouth also?"

Jackie had to laugh. "Yes, darling, anal sex and ass to mouth, too, but only if you want to. I mean, I'll do it, of course. As you know, as I've told you, when I worked in the porn industry I did ass to mouth work sometimes."

"Well, as you know, I now watch porn and I see atm a lot," Rachel said. "And, since you, more or less, freed my inner sex fiend—thank you so very much—I have always wondered about it, uh, mainly from the, uh, bacteria aspect of it."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,075 Followers