The Escapee Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers

He turned her and pulled her away from the wall. She obligingly spread her legs in anticipation as he moved behind her. She placed her hands against the wall, looking over her shoulder in anticipation. He reached around and his fingers found her mound and then her opening and he stroked for a minute or so before entering her. He curled his fingers inside her again and when he could feel her hips move back against him, he removed his fingers and in a single stroke, entered her.

Again, her gasp of fulfillment was the signal that all was well and he held her hips as he began to stroke in and out. Her head came back and she began to verbalize her pleasure. It was something he enjoyed hearing as it was the message from her to him telling him just how well he was doing. Apparently, he was doing very, very well. She was pushing back at him as he stroked more forcefully into her. He reached around and captured a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching it gently and then twisting and pulling on it. After a minute or so, he changed hands and played with the other breast.

Donna was in ecstasy as he drove into her and the extra pleasure of his fingers on her breasts was driving her more quickly toward another orgasm. She had lost count of the number of times she had come and no longer cared. This man could have her anytime, anywhere, anyway he wanted. She was truly in lust. She was getting a royal fucking and although she never used the word and was uncomfortable being around people who did, she now understood its real meaning. She laughed out loud as a wild thought passed through her consciousness.

Jack heard the laugh and while he was pleased she was enjoying this shower-sex, he wondered idly what she was laughing at.

"What's so funny?" he finally asked.

"I just had a weird thought. I imagined what it would be like to have a movie of tonight that I could put on my TV in the bedroom and play it when I was alone. Isn't that kinky?" she giggled.

"No ... not at all. It sounds very erotic, in fact. Would you like to see yourself having sex with me ... or perhaps someone else?" he said with a mock-questioning tone.

"No ... with you ... but I would never ... oh god ... oh yes!" her voice trailed off.

Jack had not broken his stroke and now Donna was beginning to show signs that they were nearing her destination. He intensified his movement and within seconds, she was lost in another exquisite moment. He could feel her knees weaken and he held her with both hands wrapped around her waist and waited for the weakness to pass. Finally, he guided her out of the stall and taking the towels she left on the counter, he wrapped one around her body, one around her soaked hair and another around his waist. He began to dry her just as he had washed her and she watched him with a smile and partly hooded eyes. This was a man she could learn to love.

Donna went to the closet and pulled out a plain, white terrycloth robe and handed it to Jack. She pulled out another, silky green robe and pulled it on. As she wrapped it around her, Jack was amazed at how beautiful this woman truly was. She had been so busy making a career for herself that she had lost contact with who she was. He walked toward her and embraced her; lowering his head to kiss her neck and finally pulling back to kiss her lips and then her forehead and cheek.

"Would it bother you to wake up in the morning to find me here?" he asked carefully.

Her head snapped back and she gazed at him with a shocked look. "Are you sure?"

"Very!"

"I'd love that. It's been a long time since I've awakened to a man in my bed. A real man." she grinned.

Jack pulled at the tie on her robe and let it fall open. His hands slipped inside and he caressed her breasts and then they fell to the roundness of her backside. He squeezed the lovely globes and then leaned forward again to kiss her. Donna wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him tightly to her as her mouth opened and their tongues began to dance together.

"I want more of you." he said simply.

"Yes ... I want that too." She stepped back from him for a moment. "I'm amazed. We've been making love for hours ... how do you do it?"

"You mean, how does an old guy like me keep it up when he's with a very hot babe like you? Is that what you're asking?" he laughed.

"Yah ... I guess I am. I really don't care, but I am curious."

"I'm inspired by the beauty of the woman I'm with. I haven't been so aroused by someone in a long, long time. I might not last the night, but I'm sure as hell going to try." He had delivered this in a devilish voice and a crooked smile and Donna was watching him with amusement.

"What a crock!" she laughed.

"OK then, let's see ... maybe one of those little blue pills?" he tried.

"Much more likely." she continued laughing. "I hear they're really very effective at ... extending things." she said, arching her eyebrows.

"We're about to find out." he grinned in admission. "I hope that doesn't ruin the illusion."

"Hell no! I don't care how you do it as long as you do it." She reached for his hand and led him back to her bed. She pulled the comforter off, draping it carelessly on the rail at the foot of the queen size frame. She tugged at the sheets and shrugged off the gown, climbing naked between the sheets, beckoning him to follow. He slipped in after her and turned toward her. His hands caressed her body as Donna reached to turn out the light. They were asleep in less than a minute. Apparently, little blue pills don't last forever.

Chapter 4:

It took a few false starts before Donna found a house that Jack felt comfortable about. It was a ranch bungalow with a walk-out basement and a bonus room over the two car garage. It would permit a workshop as well as a generous area for an office if he decided he needed one. He had been in the Valley for ten days now and it was clear that he needed something to do beyond looking for a house. He was not used to inactivity and knew it wasn't in his future.

His relationship with Donna was scorching and they were together every night. He had maintained his control over their love life, but she had no complaints. He was a varied and powerful lover and she had never felt quite as satisfied with her life as she was at that moment. They were beginning to be seen together in public and as they walked the streets of the town, they would hold hands.

Jack had asked Donna to help him furnish his house and she was enthusiastic in her acceptance. They appeared to have similar tastes and Donna's keen eye for a bargain kept Jack's spending to a sane level. She was curious about where the money was coming from and he had no sense of urgency about finding a job, so she assumed it wasn't a problem. When her friends and acquaintances asked about the new man in her life, she simply referred to him as Jack and made no effort to hide their relationship.

They carried on as lovers throughout the spring and summer and Donna began to notice the changes that had come about in herself. While she knew Jack was genuinely happy with her body as it was, she vowed privately to make herself even more attractive to him if it was possible. She began to increase her visits to her health club from one to three per week and she increased the intensity of her exercises as well. She was not going to take anything for granted. She kept this from Jack and wondered how long it would be before he noticed.

There was another, more subtle change in Donna Remple. She felt less inclined to be a leader. She was less outspoken and more in tune with the consensus in her committee work. In her quiet moments, she took great comfort in her sense of well-being. She had Jack in her life and it had changed everything. He was both a man and a gentleman; that perfect combination that her ex-husband Jim had been unable to achieve. She was admitting to herself now that she had fallen in love with him.

Jack had started a computer consulting firm for small businesses. The little guy needed just as much help or more to manage his commercial affairs and he needed a system that would be cheap, simple to use and tie all the key elements together; inventory, banking, accounting and the dreaded regulatory forms for various levels of government that seemed to grow in number each month. His fees for this service were unusually modest. He didn't need the money and didn't want to put his work beyond the means of the size of client he would encounter.

It turned out to be a successful strategy and as he had with his former business, he established a reputation for competence and economy. It took some effort to control the number of customers and not end up working twelve hour days. He needed help that would think and operate to his standards. He put an ad in the local paper without much optimism.

Maurice "Moe" Desjardin had emigrated from Quebec three years earlier. His wife, Annette and their three children originally moved to Victoria as the result of a transfer by his bank employer. Like Jack, he rankled at the structure, waste and corporate foolishness of the institution and was constantly on the lookout for something more satisfying. His experience and familiarity with the bank computer systems, government regulation as it applied to business and the rapid increase in the number of on-line financial transactions sparked the ambition to establish himself in his own business as a consultant/programmer.

It was only a fluke that Maurice saw Jack Matheson's add in the Valley paper while he and the family were on vacation near Kye Bay. He called Jack and in the space of a one hour personal conversation, realized there was an opportunity for him and his family here. Annette loved Vancouver Island and loved their three weeks they were permitted at the sandy beaches off Comox. When Maurice broached the idea of a partnership with Jack in what would be his own business, she knew she couldn't tell him no. She had a job at the Credit Union and those skills were portable.

Maurice and Jack hit it off right away. They were in tune with each other on the business concept and since it was already established, the ground work was already done. They agreed on a method and price for a 50% share and Maurice moved his family in late July to their new home. The Desjardins' had realized a handsome profit on their home in Sannich and were able to buy a new home for less money in the Valley. Annette had to wait a couple of months for an opening at the Credit Union, but that gave her the opportunity to set up their new home and get the children registered for school the next month.

By September, Jack and Maurice were working smoothly as a team and since Moe took on a considerably larger share of the workload, Jack insisted they log their hours and that the income be distributed on that basis rather than a straight 50-50. Maurice gratefully accepted the agreement and their partnership thrived.

On a late October Saturday, Donna and Jack invited Moe, Annette and their children to dinner at Jack's house. Donna insisted on preparing the meal, although Annette equally insisted on providing the dessert. Their children; two girls and a boy, in that order, were aged 15, 13 and 8. The youngsters spent most of the time either watching TV or playing games on Jack's computer. As the dessert was served, the youngsters excused themselves and the four adults were left at the table to enjoy the wine and their conversation.

"Well, a toast to a very fine partnership." Jack smiled, offering his wine glass toward Maurice. The four touched glasses to murmurs of agreement.

"This has been quite a remarkable year for me." Jack said thoughtfully. "I sat down the other night and listed all the things that I have had happen to me or that I have done. I don't think I realized it until I wrote it all down."

"Well, don't just sit there ... tell us about it." Annette challenged.

Jack looked up and turned toward Annette and then Donna before saying anything.

"Well ... let's see ... I sold my business late last year ... almost exactly a year ago in fact. Then I sold my ... our house and then I ran away to sea." he said with a sardonic grin.

"I ended up here ... in Courtenay ... looking for a place to hide. Then I met Donna and she helped me find a place to hide ... her house." he laughed. "So just to prove I wasn't sane, I bought another house."

He held out his hands, palms up, as if to say "what did you expect?" He glanced over a Donna and saw her expectant look. "Oh yah ... something else crazy happened. I fell in love when I least expected it." He heard Donna's sharp intake of breath as he turned toward her. "Sorry, love. Didn't mean to startle you." he grinned again.

Donna sat completely still as she listened to Jack talk. She could barely understand that he was declaring his love for her. It seemed so detached and so remote and yet he was only a couple of feet away from him and she could hear his voice and see his lips move. It must be so. It must be so. She blinked and then let her breath out.

"I'm sorry, Donna. I didn't mean to upset you. I just thought I'd tell Maurice and Annette what you already must know. I'm in love with you. It's as simple as that.

Donna sat for a moment and then rose and hurried to the bathroom.

"Oh! Oh! I think I just made a mistake." Jack said looking over his shoulder after her exit.

"Let me look after this." Annette quickly volunteered. "You two just make yourselves scarce for a few minutes." she ordered. Jack got the impression that Annette was not to be argued with.

"Shit, Moe. Why did I have to go shoot my big fat mouth off?" Jack moaned.

"Relax, Jack. You didn't say anything we didn't already know. I guess you just forgot to tell her first."

"Jesus ... I can be an insensitive jerk sometimes." he said, almost to himself. "I've got to make this right with her." he mumbled.

"If I were you, I'd wait a bit. Give her a chance to digest all this. Give Annette a chance to calm things down. Why don't we take our wine and sit in the living room for now."

Jack turned and looked down the hallway toward where Annette had gone. She had apparently been allowed into the bathroom where Donna had sought sanctuary. Jack crossed his fingers in hope that his guest could restore the situation for him. He had no idea how he could do it himself. They sat in the living room for a few moments but neither seemed to have anything to say.

The phone rang and startled both Jack and Maurice. Jack rose and walked to the kitchen to answer.

"Hello?"

"John ... it's me ... mother." came the halting voice.

"Mom ... are you OK ... you don't sound too good." he said with a worried voice.

"John ... it's your father ... he's had a heart attack." she said. He could hear the sobs in her voice.

"Oh no ... mom ... where is he? Is he in hospital?"

"No ... John ... I'm sorry ... we lost him. He's gone." she cried.

Jack was stunned into silence. There was nothing he could say as the tears came to his eyes. First Shannon and now his father. What more punishment would he have to endure?

"John? Are you still there? John?" She had always called him by his formal first name. Always! He had never been Jack to his mother.

"Yes ... still here. I'll pack a bag and be there tomorrow. I'll phone you when I'm on the ferry. OK?" His voice was quiet and controlled but internally, he was in turmoil. He had no idea of what was happening around him.

"Hurry home, John. I need you. I'm so lost without your dad." He could hear her break down and sob.

"Don't worry mom. I'll be there as soon as I can. Have you got anyone to stay with you?" he asked anxiously.

"Yes ... don't worry about me. I'll be alright when you get here." She was sounding more composed.

"OK mom. Whatever you think best. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye for now. Take care. I love you."

"I love you too John. You and Mike and Marilyn are all I have left now. Take care, son.'

Jack slowly hung up the phone and sank into the kitchen chair. He was stunned. His father! There was no warning. He hadn't been sick nor had there been a hint of weakness. He was barely aware of Maurice's hand on his shoulder.

"Jack ... what's happened?" he asked, concerned.

"My dad ... he's dead. I can't believe it. He's dead ... a heart attack. I have to go home. Mother needs me." he said quietly.

"Jack ... I'm very sorry. That's a terrible thing to have happen. What can I do to help?"

"Uh ... I'm not sure how long I'll be gone Moe. I guess I have to dump it on you ... the business I mean. I'll make it up to you ... I promise." he said absently.

"Don't worry about it Jack. I'll handle it. You just look after your mother. She's really going to need you now." his partner said confidently.

"Thanks Moe. I'm so glad you're here. I'll have my cell with me so call me if you need anything. I'll stay in touch too." he said, beginning to gain more control over his emotions.

"Make sure you stay in touch with Donna too ... as if I had to remind you." he smiled.

"Yah ... assuming she's still talking to me." Jack said with a rueful grin.

"Don't worry about that. She'll be with you ... I'm positive of that." he said confidently. "Let me go see how Annette is making out. I'm sure they are going to want to know what is happening." Maurice wandered down the hall and tapped lightly on the door of the bathroom. After a moment it opened and Jack could hear his partner talking in low tones to someone inside. He heard the gasp and the commotion of voices as Donna burst past Moe and almost ran to the seated man in the kitchen.

"Oh Jack! Jack! I'm so sorry. Oh ... Jack!" was all she could manage as she sank to her knees and embraced her lover. They clung to each other wordlessly and each was lost in their own thoughts.

Finally, Jack raised his head from her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry my love. I feel so stupid. I never wanted to embarrass you. I love you. I just wanted everyone to know that." he said quietly.

"I know, love ... I know. Next time ... tell me first ... OK?" she smiled through her tears. "Jack ... I know you have to go ... but call me each day. I need to hear your voice ... please?" she pleaded.

"Yes ... of course ... count on it." he smiled sadly.

Annette had gathered the children together, handed them their coats as said their goodbyes and condolences. As Jack watched their car pull away from his drive, he shut the door and turned to Donna. She walked to him and embraced him, holding him tightly.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked quietly.

"More than anything."

When he awoke on Sunday morning, he glanced at the clock and saw that it was just past seven. He was lying spooned against Donna and his hand was gently cupping her breast. He kissed her shoulder and began to get up to head for the shower. He realized he was naked as was Donna and he grabbed his dressing gown and a pair of jockeys to take into the ensuite.

He shaved, showered and brushed his teeth before returning to the bedside. Donna had stirred and was lying on her back, her eyes partly open, watching him. He leaned over her and kissed her lips gently. He smiled at her and she returned the smile. They had made love last night, but it was gentle and slow and lasting. It wasn't the way they been accustomed to expressing themselves. They had changed, somehow. Their relationship had evolved in the space of a few moments at the dinner table last night.

Donna felt immensely satisfied that morning. He had stumbled but he had said the words she wanted to hear. She wasn't so much angry with his impromptu declaration as she was unprepared. Her running to the bathroom was to buy time to compose herself as she felt a wave of nausea and light-headedness pass through her body. She sat on the toilet, trying to control her breathing when she heard a light tapping on the door and Annette's voice. Her single "come" was enough for Annette to enter and their new friend sat on the edge of the tub with a very big smile on her face.

coaster2
coaster2
2,595 Followers