The Escapee Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't expecting that, were you?"

Donna shook her head and looked completely bewildered by the events of the moment.

"Are you upset? Do you feel the same about him?" she asked softly.

Donna looked up at Annette. "Yes ... I've known for a while I'm in love with him. I wanted him to say that ... to tell me that he loved me. I guess I wasn't ready for it when it happened." she said carefully.

"Men ... they never get the details right ... do they!" Annette snorted.

"Well ... better to hear the good news that way than the bad news." Donna said with a small smile. They sat for a while in silence. Donna was slowly regaining her composure.

At that moment, there was another soft tapping at the door. Annette stood and opened it to see Maurice standing there with a serious expression.

"Donna. That phone call ... it was his mother calling. Jack's father has died." he said in a somber tone.

"Oh my god!" Donna jumped up from the toilet and pushed past Annette and Maurice out the door to find Jack.